Unhandled Exception error on few accounts

Hello,

On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the
following unhandled exception:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase
queryExpression) +148
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +44

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(CObjectName
gridObjectName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +119
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteActivityAPI(String api) +232
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteAPI(String queryApi) +2726
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.GetViewData() +91

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.GetDataXml(QueryBuilder qb) +189
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridDataProvider.Execute() +156
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.Execute() +4

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridUIProvider.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +229

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderData(HtmlTextWriter
output) +525

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderInnerHtml(HtmlTextWriter output) +471
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +125
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
+128
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppAreaPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +427
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243

I am logged onto CRM as a System Administrator.  It's very strange that it
only happens to a few accounts and ONLY the History and Activities.  Any
other selection is fine.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

error message #41
When I try to resolve items on my handheld I get an error message 80004005 that says they cannot be written to microsoft outlook due to error 80004005. It will sync but then everything stays as unresolved. When I try to save info in outlook it says it cannot be saved.So I am sure the problem is with outlook but how to find it? ...

save accounts similar outlook express
How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao outlook express? thanks Marina Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program. http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-ti...

HELP Error: Trying to populate userform fields from access databas
Hi All, I have been struggling with this since long, I would appreciate if anyone can help me with getting this done. Basically I want to pull information from access database and populate my excel userform fields. For eg: If I input a Student Id field I want to populate the Name and Phone number for that student from access database, Here is the code that I have so far, But it gives me errors.. Please guide me through this Private Sub StudentId_AfterUpdate() Dim cnt As ADODB.Connection Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "SELECT Name, Phone FROM...

Asset account question:
My newest question is how to deal with asset accounts. I added my car, and added the initial value (price tag). This month, I went to adjust the value by looking up my vehicle in the Blue Book. Once I entered the newest value, my car devaluing by $4k shows up in ALL of my spending charts. Obviously this wasn't an "expenditure," and it happened gradually since I bought the car - not all this month! You lost $4k of net worth. The transaction that did it was entered this month. That's about all Money knows. What else can it say? "drokkon" <drokkon@live.com...

Run Time error 1004
Hi, I am trying to programmatically copy the text contents of one cell (including formatting) on one worksheet to a merged range on another. I get the error in the title when I run the macro initially... then strangely it works with no error after failing to run it a couple of times. My code is as follows: Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("admin").Select Range("A2").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("Submission Form").Select Range("D6:G8").Select End With Selecti...

Project Accounting Inventory Transfer
This is GP 10 PA. I inadvertently went past the project number field on the Inventory Transfer screen and it let me do that. It even puts the word <NONE> in that field. Why is that allowed and why would you do that? It appears that with this all you a doing is a ledger entry. You appeat to be doing a transfer but not transferring anything to any job. ...

Lost accounts
After a brief trip, I opened money 2002 and my accounts were missing. I got the default money startup page. I inadventently exited the program, thereby saving the bogus page in my backup file. Why did it dump my accounts, and is there any recovery? I can rebuild, but what an effort that will be (computers are supposed to save time!). I could in the future set up a password for backups, but until I find the reason for this program behaviore, I consider Money unreliable and cannot use it. jmp Try searching for files named *.mny in your hard drive and look at the dates. Obviously the one ...

Combining Account Activities
We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales rep wants all the activity history information from Widco to move over to Acme so it all shows together. Then we'll delete Widco. Is this possible? it is possible but you need to know the data source for widco. what are they running for a CRM tool if any? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us <klawson@aetinc.com> wrote in message news:1112039157.568633.45770@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > We had a customer (Acme) buy another customer (Widco). Now the sales > rep wants all t...

Activity Error
While using the outlook client (1.2) under outlook 2000, while off-line, when a new phone or letter activity is created and then saved, we receive an error dialog box stating "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" with try again or go back buttons. When I click try again, the same dialog reappears. When I click the go back, it takes us back to the activity screen and does not save the activity. Neither save or save and close work. We have not tried every activity, but the appointment does work properly. I have this problem on both of my ...

How do I download earlier transactions of an account?
I am having a terrible time getting earlier transactions to show up on an account. How do I change the beginning date so they will download from my bank online with my newer transactions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! ...

FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 800
While installing Miscrosoft CRM - installation fails with a reson FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 80004005 When i checked the event log these are the errors that i found. 1) APS Service starts and stops so none of the crystal report services like cristal_eventServer can regester with it. 2) Root server reported an error initilization failure reasion unable to connect to database using provided connection string ...... CRMCRYSTAL login Failed. source = crystal_crystalAPS any idea about this error any one Install iis before installin...

401k Account Missing
In Money 2005,I have a 401k account that shows up in my portfolo but on the Account List under Investment Accounts, just the name shows up and no balance. I can't print a report for this account (it will not show up on the list) or include this account in my lifetime planner. When I go into Change account settings, the retirement box is checked, under budget the "Include this account in the budget planner" is checked. The "use this account for budgeted savings goals" is not checked and the system will not let me check it. I have repaired the file just to make ...

Adding Multiple Users Error
Good Morning, I have setup CRM 4.0 using a Windows 2003 R2 Server 32 Bit, with SQL 2005. I created the CRM OU as instructed and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that when I use the Add Multiple Users I get the following results: Users added successfully:0 Users Not Added 3, See the following erros and warnings. Error: The following user was not added: John Smith Error: The following user was not added: Tom Cashman Error: The following user was not added: Nick Jones The thing is even if I try to add one user using the Add Multiple Users Tool I get the same behavior as ...

Error When Creating E-mail Message
I posted this earlier and never got an answer.. I updated the windows updates for Office and ever since have been getting an error message when I attempt to create a new email message. A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook, Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for x minute (in box) -------------------------------------------------------- I have done the following: 1. Checked for a virus. I don't have any. 2. I have re-installed office over top of itself. That ...

Moving outlook data + accounts to another PC
I want to move my Outlook data, email accounts, and rules to a new PC. The old PC has Outlook 2000 + Windows 2000. The new PC has Outlook 2003 + Windows XP. Neither will use Exchange server. I know that you can copy over the outlook.pst file, but presumably this won't hold my email accounts. Also, I vagely remember that simply copying over the pst file can damage the profile. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm Be aware if you wish to use the OL2003 format pst you will need to create a new pst and copy data from old to new. Accounts stored in the registry and no...

Windows update error message (with a question and a fix)
I have a client which is having a problem running Windows Update on a Windows SBS 2003 everytime I click on Windows Update after 10secs it comes back with a message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" tried google to find a fix but everything I've tried does not seem to work. So today I decided to ghost the sever drive on to a old 80GB to have a backup just incase something happens it took 30mins to ghost then I tried booting from the new drive to see if it would boot and was all good. The funny thing is that when it booted I tried Windows Update and it w...

Unhandled execption in ariel.exe(APIOCX):0xC0000005 :Access violation
Can you help me to find out the mistake i am doing while calling the dll............... i am really thankful to you for your time and support.... "Unhandled execption in ariel.exe(APIOCX):0xC0000005 :Access violation" whenever i debug my code i got this error.... Dll function : short setQuoteToDB( BSTR* strDateTimeStamp, short* intMarketNo, BSTR* strMarketName, BSTR* strBid, BSTR* strAsk, short* intMarketState); code: typedef int (CALLBACK* Set_Quote_DB) (unsigned short**, short*, ...

Products by Account report 06-20-07
Whenever we try to run the standard Products by Account report it times out with no result. We have no problems with the other standard reports that we've tried. Does anyone have any ideas why we cannot run this particular report? Are you able to run the report successfully through Report Services Report Manager? http://servername/reports Could be the volume of data is being compiled in time for a connection so it times out. If this is the case check to see if you need to add indexes to the database! -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "kbarnes" wrote: &g...

Error message when starting Outlook 2003
New office, new desk, newer computer that is supposed to be better... but every time I start Outlook I get the following error message: The add-in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\PWEXCHEXT32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. Detect and repair doesn't resolve the problem. Really. We tried twice. There's no information that I can find on this in the MS Knowledge Base. Our "Nick Burns Your Company's Computer Guy's" solution for the problem is to ignore it. But the problem is jus...

Downloading transactions for credit card account.
Hi, I was able to get all my accounts and thier information from my Financial institution when I gave my user-name and pwd. But it appears that none of the transactions for my credit-card got downloaded. I tried updating that account again but to no avail. Any idea as to how one can do it? -Regards, Shridhar In microsoft.public.money, Boka wrote: > >I was able to get all my accounts and thier information from my Financial >institution when I gave my user-name and pwd. But it appears that none of the >transactions for my credit-card got downloaded. I tried updating that acc...

Error when starting GP
I just installed GP10 on a new workstation. Everyhting installed fine. Now when I start GP I get a bar on the taskbar saying error. It won't open or give more info and the GP logo is displayed on the screen like it is trying to load. If I close the error window about 6 times then GP will start normally. Any suggestions? Once GP starts it doesn't give any further errors. Robert Fann ------=_NextPart_0001_0B1CE602 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. To help determine what might be causing this, can you please try l...

Function "Workingdays" query error date
I am trying to calculate the number of days, excluding weekends, between two dates. I am using the "workingdays" VBA code. I have pasted the code in a module, naming it "mdlWorkingdays". The code is listed below along with a sample of the data. "mdlWorkingdays" Option Compare Database '*********** Code Start ************** Public Function Workingdays(Start_Date As Date, End_Date As Date) As Integer '.................................................................... ' Name: WorkingDays ' Inputs: StartDate As Date ' EndDate As Da...

how to make a drill down account summary report
Hello: We have the following situation: We are a major liquor distributor here in my country, we have several houses(the companies that internationally or regionally represents each brand and provides to us), and within every house there's a brand, for each brand we have it's expenses, and for each expense the detailed information of them. i.e: account_number Description 062 "Brand Expenses" 062101 "Globaliza" (This is the name of the house or company that sells to us) 062101--01 "Johnie Walker" (The n...

email account config
Is it possible that when a user gets a reply, he/she will only see the reply and NOT the history of the message? sort of SMS type of configuration. PS have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES This setting can be controlled in OL 2007- E-mail Options. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2009 Microsoft Certified Partner "Raul" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#Y18gUz1KHA.4724@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is it possible that when a user gets a reply, he/she will only see the > reply and NOT the hi...

MSDE Error : "fatal error during installation error"
Previously I have installed Desktop Version on my Laptop and was running fine. However, I did not manage to remove the program from the control panel; I removed the software manually by deleting CRM folder and its MSDE database and Now I hit an serious error while trying to install MSCRM 3.0 Laptop client for Outlook setup on my laptop. While the program trys to intall the missing MSDE, it hits the "fatal error during installation error". I could not do any further installation unless I got this error fixed up. Anyone can offer his help. Much appreciation. Here's what ...