Unhandled Exception error on few accounts

Hello,

On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the
following unhandled exception:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase
queryExpression) +148
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +44

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(CObjectName
gridObjectName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +119
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteActivityAPI(String api) +232
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteAPI(String queryApi) +2726
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.GetViewData() +91

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.GetDataXml(QueryBuilder qb) +189
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridDataProvider.Execute() +156
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.Execute() +4

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridUIProvider.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +229

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderData(HtmlTextWriter
output) +525

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderInnerHtml(HtmlTextWriter output) +471
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +125
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
+128
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppAreaPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +427
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243

I am logged onto CRM as a System Administrator.  It's very strange that it
only happens to a few accounts and ONLY the History and Activities.  Any
other selection is fine.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Error of "application-defined or object-defined error" in Goalseek
Hi all, I always have above error while running below code in the excel 2007, please help me out! Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End With End Sub Source = X*X +X*300 Regards, Edward sorry adjust the code little bit by removing "End With" Sub GoalSeekTry() Source = Cells(8, 7) x = Cells(7, 7).Value ActiveSheet.Range(Source).GoalSeek Goal:=-800, ChangingCell:=ActiveSheet.Range(x) End Sub "Edward Wang" wrote: > Hi all, > I...

outlook 2000 doctor watson errors
When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas. Thanks in advance. Error? Version of Outlook? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when maili...

adding Associated External Account en masse?
I have 2 seperate Active Directory domains/forests (A (2003), and B (2000)). The A domain has an Exchange 2003 server in it. The B domain has 400 user accounts in it and no email server. I have created a 1-way outgoing Trust going from domain A(trusting) to domain B(trusted). I also created user accounts in domain A that mirror all of the accounts in domain B. I can successfully add a user account from B to a mailbox in A and assign the external associated account permission to it. Does anyone know of a script out there that could automate this process for me? We wrote a similar script fo...

#Error in subform foreign key
Hi all, I am getting "#Error" in my foreign key id field for two subforms, but not the third. As far as I can tell each is setup in their respective tables similarly. I have tried deleting, changing thpe data type, I've even re-created the whole database (re-created suspect tables and imported everything else). Whenever I try to add values in any field on the subform I get "The value you entered isn't valid for this field..." I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance, Nick "NickX" <nicknnator@aol.com> wrote in message news:1176403733.363533.24828...

Outlook 2007 Receive Error
I have begun to receive the error message, "Receiving' reported error (0x80040154): 'Unknown Error 8s80040154'. And I cannot receive e-mails into my Outlook 2007. Any resolution available? Try this: click 'Start|Run' and enter the following: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll Click OK. Please let us know if this works. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com &qu...

WIN32 Error
I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro sp3 Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk "Michael" <mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:eBK7hy02KHA.5588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I cannot access any programs or iinstall anything i am on windows xp pro > sp3 > > Email Me on Mikeyjjgurden@hotmail.co.uk > Try asking in a Windows XP discussion group. This group is for the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find a Windows XP group: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/new...

Signature cannot be verified error
Hi, We have a application which delivers SMIME mails to users. The user will upload his public key to our application and we will use our Entrust profile to sign and encrypt the mail. The application uses javamail api to do this. Recently one of our users has complained that he gets error while opening the mail.He uses entrust plugin with outlook in his machine to verify the signature. The user confirms that he has imported our root CA to his IE also. But when he opens his mail he gets signature verification failed error. The decryption happens properly and he can read the mail. Any idea why t...

recover deleted account in CRM 3.0
I have a user that deleted an entire account. What is the easiest way to recover it? Hi, if you have deleted it as opposed to deactivated it - sorry to say - you will need to reenter the account and its details. Once you delete an account it will be flagged for deletion by the crm deletion service. If you deactivated it - just re-activate it. Regards Mike "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F112C299-077A-4C66-A656-88DE8C21F9C0@microsoft.com... >I have a user that deleted an entire account. What is the easiest way to > recover it? ...

Investment Account will not Delete
Hello, I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears. I now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even close so it would not show up. Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007 Premium. My version is 16.0.125.1303. Thanks for any help in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote: > >I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to >c...

9554 errors
I am getting the following event logged. It started a couple of days ago. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 21/04/06 Time: 2:04:21 PM User: N/A Computer: PEGASUS Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: af941007-94e5-47f5-8d34-e3fa85e3ac9c. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. I have followed KB articles 322308 and 555433 but have had no luck in finding o...

Report showing dates of when accounts are balanced
Hello. Is there way in MS Money 2005 where I can recurse each of my credit card and bank accounts and create a report showing when it was balanced. As it is, I have to go to each account and look over to the left to see the "Balanced on" date. Just wondering if there is a faster way to view the info on a single page. Thanks for the help! John There used to be, but the page showing it disappeared in 2005 :-( -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your pr...

printing account register
Is it possible to print a portion of the account register? I want to print the register between certian dates, such as the current year, but I can't find the command to do that. Can anyone help? I thought I had been able to print this way in the past. Thanks. Reports|Income and Expenses|Account Transaction Report|Customize??? (I think that's the path, anyway.) "sbrown" <scbrown4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:069101c37227$dc64cb30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to print a portion of the account > register? I want to print the register between cer...

New identities/accounts
I have 2 identities on OE and when I go through Message > Accounts > Add etc. I fill in the details and the new account shows in the accounts panels but the Inbox, Sent Items etc. don't show in the main OE screen. Does OE only allow two identities? BTW, for hotmail (actually, an address ending in .live.co.uk) should I use POP3 and SMTP? Which ports? WTIA. You are confusing Identities and Accounts. You can have one or more identities (File, Identities) each identity can have one ore more accounts (Tools, Accounts). Identities are used to keep mail separate as...

compiling error
I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: "compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New" Has anyone come across the same problem? Please let me know. Thanx --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:56:09 -0600, creimke <<creimke.115grj@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >I'm using Excel 2000 with Windows 98 second edition. > >Every time i start and/or exit Excel, there is this message: > >"compiling error in hidden module Auto Exec New&...

Report error #2
I get the following error when running a prefilter report in CRM 3.0 but in VS in runs fine Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a.. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help a.. Cannot set the command text for data set 'Kunde'. (rsErrorSettingCommandText) Get Online Help a.. Error during processing of the CommandText expression of dataset 'Kunde'. (rsQueryCommandTextProcessingError) Get Online Help Here is the sql statement SELECT accountnumb...

Query Builder Error 04-16-04
When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got this message : Query Builder Error No Atribute. I don't know if this has something to do with the new customisation that I did ( added few new fields and published them) or could it be a mapping issue ? Any help would be appreciatedn . I would republish all your objects and do an iisreset as a starting point jus to make sure everything is up to date "Yara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ab7601c423bf$7e0a81c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When adding a new lead and trying to save it I got thi...

Money Into Your Paypal Account; As Shown On Oprah!
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps and i...

e-mail errors
I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my e-mail now? "Marilyn" <mkeene@grande.com> wrote in message news:37EEFE75-68DD-4A63-8110-0415A7913C7B@microsoft.com... >I used to have Outlook Express e-mail. I can no longer get it. It is now >microsoft and that is not my default e-mail anymore. How can I get my >e-mail now? Windows Mail is the same as OE as far as setting it up. Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windo...

Syntax error when using names with apostrophe
i'm getting syntax error message for this button that tries to get name (of building) with apostrophe. Any idea how to solve this? Note that i must use name with apostrophe e.g. O'neal: Private Sub Command76_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command76_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = ChrW(1506) & ChrW(1491) & ChrW(1499) & ChrW(1503) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1508) & ChrW(1512) & ChrW(1496) & ChrW(1497) & ChrW(32) & ChrW(1502) & ChrW(1489) & ChrW(1504) & ChrW(1492) stLin...

email AWAYS from one account even I tell it to use another email
I'm using Outlook 2003 fully patched, ok I haven't patched the French grammer checker and the infopath (neither of which I use) on Win XP Home SP2 fully patched. Anyhow, all my emails going out are showing up in the sent box with an incorrect email address. When I Create a New Message, one of the first things I do is select which email account the email message is to go out from. I'm selecting my pop3 email account. (The check mark is beside the pop3 account!) I type in my message, press the send button, and the email shows up in my sent box with a hotmail account on ...

Outlook 2007 send/receive error
Using Win XP-Pro. Was using Outlook Express for email. Installed Outlook 2007 this morning and imported addresses and files from Express. Everything seemed to work fine until I attempted to send/receive. Got error message (0x8007000E) "out of memory or system resources". Cleaned off all extraneous files and significantly reduced folder storage amounts. Have run all diagnostics that I can find with no problems identified. Have checked my internet connections and everythng worked fine. Problem seems to be with Outlook. Would appreciate any suggestions for correction of problem. ...

OWA 2003
I'm sure this must be something very simple - but I have scoured google and the MS Knowledge Base with no luck. I just setup Exchange 2003 with OWA. If I use OWA from the server itself, everything is fine, but if I logon from a remote machine - I get "Object Expected" errors all over the place. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. --tr ...

Admin account Problem
Hi, I was contacted by someone outside of our domain saying that are receiving emails from postmaster on our domain. I searched emails sent from admin and it shows these emails. I am wondering how this could have happened? Is my server compromised? Is there a way to disable admin account to only send emails inside the domain only? Thanks what is the content of these emails? what version of Exchange? are you an open relay? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "roberto" <roberto@me.com> wrote in message news:OWxP7Ll3FHA.3540@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I was c...

APPCRASH error
Anyone can help me with the error below?:D Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Torchlight.exe Application Version: 0.0.66.192 Application Timestamp: 4ae433ba Fault Module Name: OgreMain.dll Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ac4da36 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 001cb0f9 OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3 Locale ID: 18441 Additional Information 1: 29ce Additional Information 2: b139a9b2ac16dc55db42bbfc97efb657 Additional Information 3: 4ae0 Additional Information 4: 40d...