undefined variable in form

Hi,

when opening the form 'product' to create a new product, the script error
appears in IE:

Line: 137
Char:9
Error:'quantitydecimal' is undefined
Code:0
URL:http://<pc>.<domain>.de/Products/Product/edit.aspx

The values in the field 'supported dezimals' are stored correctly in
Database after saving the new product.

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sounds like someone made a change to the form and removed the Quantity field.
Put it back on the page and this should go away.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:18:01 -0700, "Pabia" <Pabia@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Hi,

when opening the form 'product' to create a new product, the script error
appears in IE:

Line: 137
Char:9
Error:'quantitydecimal' is undefined
Code:0
URL:http://<pc>.<domain>.de/Products/Product/edit.aspx

The values in the field 'supported dezimals' are stored correctly in
Database after saving the new product.

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks

0
Matt
9/2/2005 7:45:43 PM
Hi Matt,

I've made some changes to the form, but the Quantity field can't be removed.
It is still on the form.

"Matt Parks" wrote:

> Sounds like someone made a change to the form and removed the Quantity field.
> Put it back on the page and this should go away.
>
> Matt Parks
> MVP - Microsoft CRM

> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:18:01 -0700, "Pabia" <Pabia@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> when opening the form 'product' to create a new product, the script error
> appears in IE:
>
> Line: 137
> Char:9
> Error:'quantitydecimal' is undefined
> Code:0
> URL:http://<pc>.<domain>.de/Products/Product/edit.aspx
>
> The values in the field 'supported dezimals' are stored correctly in
> Database after saving the new product.
>
> How can I solve this problem ?
>
> Thanks

Using Float Type Variables for Primary on SQL 2005
We seem to have hit an oddity. We have a stored procedure that gets the next sequence number. It is protected by a transaction so no two processes could update the table of ids at the same time. Every so often, we get duplicates. How could that happen? Is the value based on mantissa? If so, is there a way to expanded it? Keep in mind, I can't change the type from float. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance On 2010-07-19 16:19, RG wrote: > We seem to have hit an oddity. > Please don't multi-post. If you have to post to multiple newsgroup...

How do I use a variable in a cell reference? #2
I'm trying to reference a cell using other cells, for example: B(60-A30), which is to mean reference the cell in the Bth column, and the (60-A30)th row. How do I do this in Excel 2000? I think you can use a command called Indirect. eg if you had "B1" written in cell A1 you could do the following: =indirect(A1) and it would retrieve the contense of cell B1 You can also use concatenate formulas within the indirect to construct a cell refrence from two cells. eg if Cell C1 contained the number 3 =indirect(concatenate("A",C1)) would retrieve the contense of Cell A3...

2003 Form fields losing formatting in 2007
Hi there, I have some forms, created in Word 2003, which when opened as a .docx, all form fields revert to Times New Roman font but if they are opened as a .doc, they are in the correct font of Arial. Anyone got any ideas why and how I can fix this? Thanks very much. This doesn't make any sense. Documents always open in the format in which they are saved. What *exactly* are you doing? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com ...

how do you keep a column in date form
i'm making a spreedsheet in office excel, in column A I have a list of dates. I would type in 4/5 for an date and excel would automatic change the date to 4-Apr. I like this way, but when I got to cell 26, the change will not happen. I type in 4/5 and I get just the number 1 in the cell, for the rest of the cells down, can someone help me. Copy the cell that has the format you like and paste format it to the cells that you want to have the date format. "s2m2" <s2m2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F350F90F-24B9-4B79-BE39-20AB0414015D@microsoft.com......

Printing a single form which has tabs
Hello I have created a form in which I am inputting survey data. There are 5 tab pages in this form. I want to print all 5 tabbed pages. I want to create a button called "Print Record". When one clicks on this button, I want it to print all 5 pages. At the moment, I print one page. Then tab to the second page and print, and so. Can I set it so that one you click on print, you can decide on which page you want to print or print all five pages? Can I do this in code? If this isn't the right section, please direct me. Thank you in advance. Generally spea...

Running Access 2003 db in 2007, and a few forms don't work
I have a database that's been updated from at least Access 97 (maybe Access 2, I can't remember anymore) and has been running fine in Access 2003 for years. My client upgraded to Vista with Office 2007. Almost everything in the database works fine, except 3 forms. Each of these forms has a tab control. Two of the forms have subforms on some of the tabs, one doesn't. When I try to open the forms in Access 2007 running on Vista in Virtual PC, I get the error "There isn't enough memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try the operation again."...

Set form field on double click
I am using MS Access 2003. I have a continuous form that is run off of a query "srbScientific Review". The query's criteria is set to [Enter Last Name] in the LastName field. That part works fine. I get my continuous form that shows LastName, DocID, and Title of Document. I would like to double click on the DocID and have the following happen: 1. Open another form "publications" 2. Set the SRBId field to the DocId field that I double clicked on. PLEASE help. I think I need to bookmark, clone.... I'm very confused. As a kick in the right ...

Customize Task Details Form
Not sure if this is possible. Can I customize the Task Details Form? I'd like to add some more input fields to it. My company has 23 (way too many) columns they'd like to have all schedules populate. I've added the necessary columns to the Gantt view but I dislike tabbing across and not being able to see all the data at once. I figured out how to create a customized entry form but I'd like to display it in the bottom pane of a split view and I can't figure that out. It would be even better if I could start with the default task entry form and modify it...

Microsoft Form 2.0 Controls in VC causing error
My application developed using VC++6.0 in W2K running well in my development PC (with Visual Studio 6.0 installed). When I run the same application in a client PC without VS installed, I get this error: An unsupported operation was attempted. At last I found out it is caused by the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 commandbutton' and 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Label'. After I removed these controls the application run fine. I have registered the file FM20.dll using Regsvr32 and it show succeeded. May someone help how can I make those controls run well in my client PC? Thanks. ...

Help with variables for chart
Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me to a tutorial or helpsite with information as I can't seem to find any. I set up a basic Access database to record stats for my team (it's a contact centre). However, I've now found that the Agent PC's don't have Access, just Excel and Word, so I'm trying to put together something similar. What I had: The Agent chooses a start and end day for their stats. This displays all the data for that time (incoming calls answered, talk time, wrap, idle) and creates a chart for each stat. In addition, it also includes the average for ...

Want to use same Chart against changing data and variable titles?
Excel 2003: I have data for a number of branch offices that is set up in the same format on a spreadsheet. I want to use the same chart to successively display each branch's data and change the title to identify the branch. I have daily data of some of my scrips in rows in a sheet. when I click a particular scrip name that scrip's chart comes up. I presume that this is the similar thing you want. if so send an email I shall send you my sheet as attachment by email and you can modify to suit you -- remove dollars from the following address venkat1926$$$$@$$$$$$yahoo.com "J...

My code stops after the record saves....form never closes
Users are going into to update a number, and they want to close the form before the record gets saved, thus losing their changes. I created an Exit button, which should save the record change and close the form. Here's the code: If Me.Dirty Then RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord End If Forms![frmRMSHours]![Act Hours] = Me![Text9] DoCmd.Close If the record is dirty, they press Exit and the record saves. They have to press Exit again and the form closes. If the record is not dirty, the form will close when pressing Exit. What am I doing wrong? To save ...

Move forms in public folders 5.5 to exchange 2003
Hello all, I recently migrated from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 using ADC and things were fine. I later deleted ADC and moved Exchange 2003 to native mode. I recently found out that the public folders have not been migrated. I earler used the pfmigrate script in exchange 2003. For some reason it had just created blank folders with no data on it. Now i want to migrate/transfer the public folders content(like forms) from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 computer. Please help. Best, Karthik ...

Uploading Form Problem
FP 2003 / win xp / URL of form is : http://www.icingpictures.co.uk/online_order_form.htm Just set up a form and am trying to get it to work - got the following error message... Form Validation Error Please correct the information you provided by following these steps, then submit the information again: * A FrontPage File Upload component is incorrectly configured. Please set the MIME encoding type for the form to be multipart/form-data. Return to the form. I do not usually have problem spublishing - server does have frontpagr extensions - i have tried to look in t...

order enty form
help here is my problem i have a db that tracks orders and i need a form to enter the order number and part number and quantirty. i will need to enter allot of orders at one time so i want to use a comtinuous form to enter the info into the orders table what i want to do is enter the job # and the part number and auto fill the discription and size. i have a part numbert tabel with fields part number, discription size there are too many to use a combo box. i have an order table with fileds job number, part number , discription , qantity, start time end tine, efficentcy, total time , down time, ...

change inbox default form
how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? Tools-Forms-Design a form. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Peter Fuller asked: | how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3? You can make a registry change to substitute your custom form for the default form. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#ch...

Select subform's query criteria from form's unbound cbo
I want users to be able to select a name from a form's unbound combo box and that selection to automatically become the criteria for the subform's underlying query, without the parameter box for the query popping up. How do I do this? I'm new to VBA and not an Access 2003 whiz either. TIA for your help! WorkerBee wrote: > I want users to be able to select a name from a form's unbound combo > box and that selection to automatically become the criteria for the > subform's underlying query, without the parameter box for the query > popping up. How do I do t...

Display public variable in Header
I have page breaks when a variable changes. How can I display what that variable is in the header? Thank you in advance God bless you ...

HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC?
Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be changed? Thanks for your answer. >Does HTREEITEM variables need to be defined as STATIC, otherwise after >calling the CTREECTRL member function, the variable's value will be >changed? Generally the answer is no, but it'd be clearer if you showed some example code that you're worrying about. Dave ...

sub form datasheet
my question is how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not data sheet form thank you AFAIK, you *cannot* change the color of column headings in a form in Datasheet view. but you can set the form to ContinuousForms view, and format the form to look like a datasheet, then you'll have full control of the labels used as column headers. hth "a" <youb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kSLZxb0HHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > my question is > how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not > data sheet ...

Q: Charting with two variables on the Y-axis
Using Excel 2000: Hey all, I have two tables and want a line graph based on one row, but with the values of another row: Votes: ------ Region1: 10, 10, 15 Total: 50, 60, 100 Satisfaction Rates: ------------------- Region1: 60%, 80%, 45% Overall: 50%, 90%, 50% I want a line graph that compares the satisfaction rates of region 1 vs. overall (ie, it will show two lines, one for region1, one for overall). That's pretty straightforward. However, what I also want is, for Region1, to show the vote counts as values above (or below) the datapoints for the region 1 line. Can this be ...

Dialog Form Enabling OK button
Please help with a conceptual problem... I have an unbound dialog form that I call up for the user to enter a couple of values that will then be used for some calculations. I don't want the OK button to enable until all the text boxes are filled in. Normally, I would include a data check routine that would get called from the afterupdate event on each text box. If all the text boxes had a value (that was inside predetermined ranges), the OK button would be enabled, otherwise not. Pretty standard stuff... Now, one pesky user has complained that after he's done entering the last va...

Variable item costs
Hello. Our business (jewelry) has many items whose costs fluctuate based on current exchange rates...also our discount rates with some of our suppliers can vary based on different currency rates as well. Is there any work around, offset, best practice or method that anyone can think of or is using to deal with this situation with respect to configuring item prices? Best Regards, finally a question i can help answer! (hopefully :-) I'm pretty sure what you need to do is start using a "Weighted Average". RMS has this feature where the cost of an item is averaged over time ...

controlling fields on a form
I am using Word 2003 to make a form and put in some fields. There are a couple of things I am unable to do, however. When data is input into the field by the user, text below the field is pushed down. How do I control the field so it does not affect surrounding text? I would like to set the field at a maximum length (I can do this) and not have the other text on the form get moved. Finally, the fields I insert are of a fixed length, about 1 inch. I double click on the field and can set the maximum length, but the default size of the field remains at about 1 inch. Can I g...

Exporting Customization Forms and Reports
When we exporrting the customized forms and reports, we wish if can exporting them by Module/Related Name for e.g. we can export the customized HR forms and screen to one package but when its come to POP, SOP, Payroll for example they categorized under Great Plains so its diffecult to saperate them. We need that becouse when we do importing any customization to our customer we need to import only related to module that regitser for the customer not every thing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vo...