Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Hi

When you try to change the campaign response views to have customer as
sorting CRM gives an error. You can't even click on customer column to sort
when it's now customer that is default sorting.

Is this a bug ?

0
jackdSPAM (12)
4/16/2008 10:41:42 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

same here. I think its a bug

"Help needed" wrote:

> Hi
>
> When you try to change the campaign response views to have customer as
> sorting CRM gives an error. You can't even click on customer column to sort
> when it's now customer that is default sorting.
>
> Is this a bug ?

0
Gregor (48)

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

macros in excel #4
Is it possible to set up a macro in excel to print report with conditions "Jai" wrote: > Is it possible to set up a macro in excel to print report with conditions Can you elaborate on "Conditions" and what kind of report it is? May be I can pitch in .. I am a beginner too, but I can look around. I am trying to set up a report from database of vendors. Each vendor has it's own number. Some vendors are grouped together. In report, there should be list of each vendors and all grouped vedors should have subtotal for its data. I know it's easy to do a subt...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

link custom field to resource names
hello, i have created a custom field "Primary contact" is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? maybe turn it into a drop down list? thanks "greg" <greg@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23hSQ6HJsEHA.3396@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hello, > i have created a custom field "Primary contact" > is there a way to link it to the list of Resource names? > maybe turn it into a drop down list? > > thanks > > ...

Swipe cards for Cashiers / Customer Loyalty
Is anyone useing swipe cards for cashier sign on? Or customer loyalty functions? If so do you know of a good add-on for these or can you give me any other tips? Thanks Gaz, We have a biometrics Add-in that can be very simply modified to accept a card swipe instead of a finger print. If you are interested please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Gaz" <Gaz@discussi...

Erratic custom properties
Hi All, Two apparently related problems when I use custom properties in custom stencils with custom templates and property sets (taking into account the settings related to master and document stencils): 1) Using custom properties result in unpredictable behavior - the custom properties of the instance does not correspond to that of the stencel (both with master or document stencils) 2) From time to time when I save a file and re-open it, the custom properties seem to have gone to MS heaven - properties and values gone. Appreciate any assistance albert ...

unable to archive #3
Hi, While i am trying to archive mails, i am getting following error"can't move the items.Some items could not be moved. They were already moved or deleted, or access was denied" Please help me. Clear your Deleted Items Folder and run Compact Now. Then run scanpst.exe against your pst-file to scan it for errors and try it again. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Akhlesh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

CUSTOMIZING YOUR OUTLOOK TODAY
When you change the style of Outlook Today by customizing it (to summer or winter styles for example), then go to another screen such as Messages or Calendar, and then switch back to Outlook Today the style that appears is not the style that you customized it to be. How can I get it to stay that Style? Your Caps Lock is Broken "BRENT (Please Help)" <baolsen2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:071801c35ade$ffdc19c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When you change the style of Outlook Today by customizing > it (to summer or winter styles for example), then go to > another scr...

Sorting Colums into alphabetical order
I'm trying to sort 50 columns into alphabetical order. The first column contains a name and each column has a formula, How do I arrange the columns into order and make sure all the info in the columns moves with the names? TIA tox Save first--just in case this doesn't work! If you select your range (last row of headers plus all the rows of details) and all the columns in the range you want sorted, then excel should handle it nicely. Sometimes you can get lucky and excel will guess the correct range to sort. I've always felt better by selecting my range first and not letting ...

Auto Recovery #4
Hello everybody I have in excel option the autorecovery function on and is saving in the following path : C:\Documents and Settings\mnikolaou\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel The problem is that i was working a file and make some chanes while my computer crashes. When i made a restart it was imposible to find out the file i was working. not even in a recovery format. Is that option works properly or i have to make some other changes in the options in order to have backup files while i am working? Thanks in advance Manos Auto Recovery is supposed to work automatically so that you do n...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

eMail Receive in CRM
Hello, I have installed CRM 3.0 Server and on the Exchange Server the CRM Exchange eMail Router. I can send eMails to external adresses but the answer of this mails is not imported into CRM. I have checked many settings but i found nothing... Any ideas? greetings, Stefan ...

Report Manager #4
Hi I have created a cusomised toolbar but when I customise the toolbar I cannot find "Report Manager" anywhere to add to it. The odd thing is that it is on the main menu but does not appear in the customisable dialogue box. Does anyone know where to find it, so I can put it on my toolbar. Cheers -- All help much appreciated. Thanks I'm guessing you created this customized toolbar manually (not by code). If that's the case and you have "report manager" under the existing tools menu already (or is it under Data???). Tools|Customize (just to see that dialog ...

Disabling the "Track in CRM" feature when composing E-mails.
I installed the CRM3.0 client on my machine yesterday to work with our corporate version of CRM. However, every time I compose, reply, forward, respond to e-mails, it is automatically getting "tracked in CRM". I do NOT want this for every e-mail, so how do I turn it off??? I looked everywhere, and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! In the web client click tools > options, then select the tab activities. At the bottom you can select which message to track all or only those with a tracking token. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer A...

Outlook 2002 "MAPI unable to load..."
I recently began using Outlook 2002 when I needed to synch my PDA. For the first 4-5 weeks there were no real problems. LAst week I downloaded an add-in from Microsoft's Office area: Outlood Personal Folders Backup - But now when I start Outlook I get the message: "Unable to open your defaolt e-mail folders. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL." I have done REPAIR twice and then tried UNINSTALL/INSTALL. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas would be appreciated. If it is the add-in, how do I remove it?? OL2002: Error Message: MAPI Was Unable to ...

Sort GAL by lastname firstname
Is there any easy way to resort the address book by lastname firstname? We are active directory on 2003 server running exchange 2003. Is it true if I use ADSI Edit it will only effect new users going forward and will not effect all of the current users? Thanks, Don Hi Don, You could use ADModify to change the display name for all accounts/contacts You can use the following variable: %'sn'% %'givenName'%. Warning this would also change the way the users name is displayed elsewhere not just the GAL. ADModify can be downloaded from here: http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspa...

CRM Email delivery not working
1. I have CRM 3.0 on an SBS2003 box. 2. I have an account support with an email address of support@mydomain.com 3. I have created a CRM support account with the name techsupport and email of techsupport@mydomain.com I have applied the custom attribute CrmMailEnabled to the Exhange advanced settings, and disabled the user in AD 4. I have created a queue called Email Support with the email address in 3. above. 5. I have run the Exhange Rules Wizard supplied with CRM and chosen the CRM mailbox to be the user/email in 1. above, and run the rule on the Queue created in 4. above. 6. No ma...

Unable to connect to other users mailbox
Hello, I’ve just added a second exchange server to our Org, and found that users on the new server can not open mailboxes on the old server after I moved their mailbox, which they were able to do before the migration. It’s been 2 days now so I know AD replication is not the issue. When someone attempts to open a mailbox on the old server, Outlook (2003) throws the error: “Unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened.” I have read article 830830 from the knowledge base. I did not follow the instructions because the msExchMailboxSecurityDescriptor attribute exi...

CRM 1.2 Leads & Searching
Hope someone can help - how do you search by Company Name field in the Leads view, as well as Name field (by default). On older leads people's names often get forgotten about, but the company name does not! Is there a way of selecting which fields are searchable? Thanks Afraid that you don't have this control in v1.2. v3.0 does give you the ability to pick which fields to search though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Adam Carter" <adam.carter@vantageit.co.uk> wrote in message news:wIudnXImHfGWr57ZRVnyiA@pipex.net... Hope someone can help - how do you se...

Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema?
Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization Unit and some security groups under that OU. No changes that can't be simply undone... "Rifat Yavuz" <Rifat Yavuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5E9FBF3-D8B5-4735-AC87-494AA2B81599@microsoft.com... > Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? thanks Chris Rifat Yavuz "Chris Resch" wrote: > No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization...

Unable to install steam
I have just bought a new game that needs steam to run. When I try to install I get the message that the 'system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation'. I am the system administrator and have no idea what it is on about or how to get this to work. Any help greatly appreciated. It does work on my laptop though. On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:35:03 -0700, nickydwuk wrote in message <news:726A9793-C1F3-4386-A202-6C2988F83A5C@microsoft.com>: > I have just bought a new game that needs steam to run. When I try to install > I get the message that the &...

Searching for CRM KB articles broken...
Hi All, For some reason our KB search won't work in CRM. When we try to search for articles, we get an error. It doesn't seem to matter if we choose to search full text, keywords, or in the title however we can search by KB number using the exact article number--this works. The error message we are seeing is as follows: "Error - An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." --> Options are to "try again" (which doesn't work) or "go back". - - - Two questions: 1. Has anyone seen this before and know how to f...

Unable to bulk import leads
Hi, I'm trying to bulk import leads into CRM 3.0, but everytime I get an error complaining about insufficient privileges. I'm a member of all roles, and I also change all role privileges to have Organization access to bulk import. The I change the workflow service to run under localsystem. No help. What else could I try ? Since it's about missing privileges, is there a log somewhere that would indicate more details ? ...

Unlinking tracked emails in CRM 3.0
I find that once an email is linked to/tracked by CRM (Customer, Client, Activity) it can't be unlinked! only deleted. For example; A client uses an old CRM generated email containing the tracking token to ask about a new problem. CRM automatically tracks the new email to the old CRM case and I can't untrack it to link it to a new case. Any information would be helpful... Hi, Check out "How to "untrack" Microsoft CRM Outlook e-mails" on following blog http://blog.sonomapartners.com/ -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for ou...