Unable to receive email from CRM to Outlook

Hi,
      I have configured the CRM router and am trying to send mail from
CRM. I am able to send the mail without any error in CRM. When I click
the send button the email form closes. However, I am not getting the
mail in outlook.

Can anyone provide any hints on what could be the problem...

Thanks and Regards
Amit

0
AmitK
10/18/2005 2:02:38 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Amit,

Is it an internal mail? the CRM Exchange Router only works with external
mail.

Thanks

Simon

"AmitK" <amitkarnik78@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>      I have configured the CRM router and am trying to send mail from
> CRM. I am able to send the mail without any error in CRM. When I click
> the send button the email form closes. However, I am not getting the
> mail in outlook.
>
> Can anyone provide any hints on what could be the problem...
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Amit

0
Simon