Unable to receive email from CRM to Outlook

Hi,
      I have configured the CRM router and am trying to send mail from
CRM. I am able to send the mail without any error in CRM. When I click
the send button the email form closes. However, I am not getting the
mail in outlook.

Can anyone provide any hints on what could be the problem...

Thanks and Regards
Amit

0
AmitK
10/18/2005 2:02:38 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Amit,

Is it an internal mail? the CRM Exchange Router only works with external
mail.

Thanks

Simon

"AmitK" <amitkarnik78@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>      I have configured the CRM router and am trying to send mail from
> CRM. I am able to send the mail without any error in CRM. When I click
> the send button the email form closes. However, I am not getting the
> mail in outlook.
>
> Can anyone provide any hints on what could be the problem...
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Amit

0
Simon

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Slow receive via VPN
I'm using Outlook 2000 in Exchange mode via VPN over DSL. Everything works great except when someone sends mail with an attachment. Even a small attachment like a 150k Word doc locks up Outlook for about 45 seconds. If I have Outlook closed and open it to find the same attachment no problem. Only when Outlook is currently open and is receiving it is there a problem. I thought the mail was stored on the server and was only retrieved when requested. Why would it freeze only during receive? After Outlook starts working again I can retrieve the email in a couple of seconds. BTW, I have ...

Outlook OOF

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...