unable to print images in word 2007

when i copy and paste an image into microsoft office word 2007 from the
internet the image shows up in print layout and print preview but it does not
print. i have asked many people if they get the same problem but they do not.
please can someone help me.

thank you,
TS_ExHaLe
0
TSExHaLe (1)
9/16/2008 12:32:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Instead of copying and pasting, right-click on the image on the web and save
it to your desktop. Then insert it into the Word document.

By the way, this forum is about Microsoft CRM, not Office - though we're
always glad to help!
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://www.mscrm4.com

"TS_ExHaLe" wrote:

> when i copy and paste an image into microsoft office word 2007 from the
> internet the image shows up in print layout and print preview but it does not
> print. i have asked many people if they get the same problem but they do not.
> please can someone help me.
>
> thank you,
> TS_ExHaLe

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

printing 2 charts on single page

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel