Unable to go back online with SOF

I was checking the offline capabilities of SOF but now I can't go back
online.  It gives me "The specified domain either does not exist or could not
be contacted.".  I can access the website perfectly from that machine.

Is there a place where I can check what the specified domain is?
--
Development Consultant
Asyst International - South Africa

Microsoft CRM - South Africa Open Forum
http://www.asyst.co.za/crmforum
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM

Have you tried removing the crmaddin.dll and re-adding it?  I would
recommend retracing what the user did (assuming it was not you) to help
understand what may have caused the issue.

- Ryan

"Andre Odendaal" wrote:

> I was checking the offline capabilities of SOF but now I can't go back
> online.  It gives me "The specified domain either does not exist or could not
> be contacted.".  I can access the website perfectly from that machine.
>
> Is there a place where I can check what the specified domain is?
> --
> Development Consultant
> Asyst International - South Africa
>
> Microsoft CRM - South Africa Open Forum
> http://www.asyst.co.za/crmforum

When is Microsoft going to redo the whole Word 2007 menu and toolb
Dear Microsoft. I have no idea who laid out Word 2007 but the toolbar, icons and menus at the top makit impossiblefor me to do my job. You should give people the option to keep the menus and icons layout that is in Word 2003. I spend most of my time trying to find things because whoever decided on these groupings makes no sense. I created my own customer toolbar but I can't put everything I need and use there. In your next release, please put in the option to have the origianal toolbar and menu of Word 2003. I am losing so much productive time becasue I can't find anythin...

Money06 & Money Online: Some Account Balances Sync, But Not Transactions...?
I have Money 2006, and use it with MSN MoneyCentral. For the most part, it works. There are a couple of accounts that initially synced the balances that were pulled from the source (or Yodlee) when I set it up, but the transactions didn't pull. Just a blank register with a correct balance. New transactions for those accounts that show at the billers site are not pulling to MSN MoneyCentral accounts, so not to Money 2006 either. Anyone run into this and figure out what's going on...? THANKS! ...

downloading one year back mails in mailbox
one user having forwarding e-mail id i.e. abc@yahoo.co.in,now days that user not using yahoo id so that yahooid quota is full.so we remove that forwarding e-mail id of that users as per discussion of the mangement. now problem is last december month mails those user forwared mail to that user that mail downloading now days in mailboxes as a system delivery mail. we tried all option ..... we are waiting for reply urgent.. =?Utf-8?B?UE9QMyBDb25maWd1cmF0aW9uIGluIEZyb250IGVuZC9iYWNrIGVuZA==?= <POP3ConfigurationinFrontendbackend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:F234799F-DC4A-4...

Is there a size limit for putting a excel webpage online?
I took a large spreadsheet with an autofilter in place and created a webpage from it, but have never been able to get it to work after putting it online. Where can I help on this subject? I sent it to someone else who sd he would try something and he sd it was too big for frontpage. I put all my CDs in software to get info on them then exported to a txt file, then put that in excel and tweeked it and put in the filter. It's around 3450 rows long (to give some reference) Thanks, Pull ...

Suddenly unable to send email
I use Outlook 2002 and have been using a SBCglobal DSL email account for almost two years without incident. Suddenly, while I am able to receive email just fine, I can no longer send emails through Outlook. I get the following error message: "Task 'pop.sbcglobal.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: ??0 5.0.0 Access denied'" Does anyone know how to correct this? I called SBC and we triple-checked the outgoing SMTP server inf...

SmartList Go To problem opening Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom win
I created a SmartList using SmartList Builder with the Item Quantity Master table (IV00102), Item Master (IV00101) and Inventory Transaction Amounts History (IV30300) tables, both linked to IV00102 using Item Number to display all of the historical inventory transactions for items in a particular bin. When the transaction is a SOP invoice, I want to double-click on the SmartList record and have the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom form open and populated with the Document Number from the selected record. In the SmartList I added an Open Form “Go To” Product – Microsoft Dynamics GP Serie...

Backups Fail
Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows2000. I've been doing Full Online backups for over 2 years with no problem. The only new addition has been Microsoft MOM. I've uninstalled the MOM client - still the same symptoms: The first time I try a online backup, it hangs and never starts. I've tried to perform a backup accross the net and also local. After that, it quickly completes informing me the exchange files are in use. So then I tried to switch to a offline backup. I've rebooted since the online attempts. I shutdown all services, backup all harddrives including System State, then resta...

Must be connected to the internet to sign in online.
I have used Money 2007 for quite some time now with XP. I just got a new computer with Vista and am now getting this message, even though I have logged in to microsoft passport, and am on the internet when I am trying to log in to money. I tried to download the Adobe flash file Money said it needed, but IE won't let me do it. How does one use Money with Vista? In microsoft.public.money, TMD wrote: >I have used Money 2007 for quite some time now with XP. I just got a new >computer with Vista and am now getting this message, even though I have >logged in to microsoft pas...

unable to open attachments
Hello there, I have outlook express 6 and in this time i am unable to open attachments, i have see them transparent but cannot saven them, anyone knows why? Danny Jeroen van vliet bashed at the keyboard and said : > Hello there, > > I have outlook express 6 and in this time i am unable to open > attachments, i have see them transparent but cannot saven them, > anyone knows why? > > Danny After you install Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP1 (both of which include Outlook Express 6 SP1), access to some of your e-mail attachments in Outlook E...

Going to a page depending on a combobox or a number in a cell
Hello everyone, I've a problem and been searhing for so long and still need help. I want to use a Combo Box as a shortcut list that will choose a sheet to go. For example; When I choose "Poems" form the Combo Box list, I want Excel to open the sheet "Poems". Alternativley; If there is a number in cell A1 as "1" than go to (or jump to) "Sheet1", if the number is "2" than go to "Sheet2" , if the number is "3" than go to sheet "Poems" etc. etc. How can I make this? Really need help.. Kindly regards....

How do you make the labels of the columns back to letters from numbers?
For some reason, when I open a new or existing Excel file now, my Columns are labeled numbers instead of letters. How do I switch them back to letters? On 24 Mar 2007 06:16:22 -0700, cindytray@... wrote in microsoft.public.excel: >For some reason, when I open a new or existing Excel file now, my >Columns are labeled numbers instead of letters. > >How do I switch them back to letters? Menu: Tools / Options... / General / R1C1 reference style: untick -- Michael Bednarek http://mbednarek.com/ "POST NO BILLS" ...

How much freespace to do an online defrag?
How much freespace to do an online defrag? Anyone know? I have an Exchange 2000 server with a 10.5 gb mail store on a 16.5 gig disk. Is this suitable for doing online defrags? Should I be looking for anything in the event logs? Thanks, Matt I believe a defrag won't cost you space, and won't shrink your database any either - it just organizes the space within. If you are running eseutil /r you'll need the same space available as your store is currently so if its 10.5 gb I'd be sure you have at least 11 free. My knowledge is currently more 5.5 based, however, so hopefull...

Unable to delete a task request from inbox in outlook
Hi all, Does anyone have an idea how I delete a task request from my inbox. When I try to delete the task request i get the outlook dialog box up, which states. "The task folder could not be found. Could not open the item. Try again." Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases.
CRM = Windows 2003 Server SQL 2000 = Windows 2003 Server Exchange 2003 = Windows 2000 Server Trying to do a new install, no databases currently exist. Right after I begin installation, it "quickly" pops up a window saying: "Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases." Logged in as domain\admin, can ping the sql box, etc... Any suggestions? ...

Unable to add sound to Outlook 2003 message
When I open the Web Tools toolbar, using Word 2003 as editor, and click on the Sound icon, I cannot insert a sound and I get the following error message: Microsoft Office Word This object was created in HTMLInlineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved or renamed. [OK] Word 2003 is completely installed to be run from the computer with all possible functionality. I am running Windows XP SP-2 beta. Any ideas, please? Thanks. See if it works directly from within Word (probab...

I put all addresses into dist. lists & want them back in contacts
In Outlook 2007, I created two distribution lists using all of my contacts, and then deleted all addresses from the address book contacts list. I thought I could still send individual messages to members of the distribution lists, but have not been able to do so. I think I need to reinstate all addresses to the contacts list but don't know how to do that. Turns out I don't really need the distribution lists after all -- I just want to be able to send email messages to individual contacts again, as it was before I created the two distribution lists. PLEASE HELP! Thank...

Outlook 2003 SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C6D9CB.B2DD3DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Folders are valid and can be selected from the browse list when setting up Outlook Today. However when I select the link to the folder (like the inbox for example) while in the Outlook Today screen, I get the Unable to find the folder message. Microsoft KB is not helpful for this problem - it only references an issue with O97 and hotmail folders. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C6D9CB.B2DD3DB0 Content-Type: text/...

re:Back up
Thanks Cal Now when I back up it asks me to check floppy, how do I tell it to back up in the usb port. Going to go get one now. Bob -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- If the usb Disk is in the USB slot, it will allow you to change from A: to F: or what ever the drive leter is. Once you have changed it it will then choose that drive each time. As you have not had a USB dirve, remember to "Safely remove the drive" so th...

Shortcut or batch to go to local subfolder
Hi, for my USB-stick I like to have a shortcut or batch in it's root, that brings me to a subfolder when I click it from within Windows Explorer. I have tried this unsuccessfully with a shortcut with this property: "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- gives me an error and a batch file with this content: cd "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- does nothing in windows explorer, but works in a command shell. Please advise. Kind regards, Frank "Frank Spade" <news@teampc.com> wrote in message news:eTt5o3oJLHA.1868@TK2MS...

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums to reduce customer effort, consolidate community venues and make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence. Forums provide a healthy community environment with less spam and make answers easier to find by customers and search engines. Addit...

Backing out of the original RECV distributions in RM.
Is there any way to make GP back out of the original AR accounts used on the RM invoice after fully applying a cash receipt to it? For example when posting an invoice using an account that is not the same one as on the customer card, Great Plains will never reverse it even after the document is fully paid. Thanks ...

Unable to Void A/P Invoice
We have an open invoice in payables and can't void because it appears the tax amount of this open record has been lost/corrupted. When you do a payables transaction entry zoom the tax amount shows in the tax field however if you then drilldown to the payables tax inquiry the tax information is missing. When we try to void this open item , it will not void and the reason is "Total tax amounts in work file cannot exceed tax amount of open record" ...

All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back?
All my Reminders are gone? Is there a way to get them back? Some backup folder or something? I am sharing this computer, so I don't really know what happened. Thanks Did someone turn the Reminder option off? If so, you can turn it back on for future reminders but past due reminders are dismissed forever. Look in Tools, Options, Other, Advanced, Reminder options - you need display the reminder checked. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: ...

Online access to US FIs w/ International Version
I am currently living outside the US but still retain most of my accounts (banking & brokerage) in the US. I purchased an international version of Money 2001 but don't seem to be able to set up online services to my financial institutions (in fact the list to choose from is blank for my investment accounts). WHat can be done about this? Can the international version access US financial institutions? If not what should I do? ...

Send illegal immigrants back to country of origin
http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/banklist/index.shtml Boycott banks that break the law. Read United States Code 1324 a See also INA Act section 274 These banks are breaking the law. No ifs ands or buts.. Get a life or find another newsgroup. "darthpup" <amchitka@mailexcite.com> wrote in message news:1193428364.526873.84850@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/banklist/index.shtml > > Boycott banks that break the law. > > Read United States Code 1324 a > > See also INA Act section 274 > > These banks are b...