Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0 - Please help urgent !!

Hi all

Unable to add a new contact in CRM 4.0 as it errors out saying

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

Here is the event log information.

Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId:
01f0210d-6bf6-4c27-8919-00eccab73e2d; SdkMessageProcessingStepId:
ab0fa3e5-3ceb-dc11-8840-0003ffbb159c; EntityName: contact; Stage: 50;
MessageName: Create; AssemblyName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn,
AlertCRM40Plugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=en-US,
PublicKeyToken=4406fa73b5445f20; ClassName: AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn;
Exception: Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn.GetAlertURL(String
pstrCRMOrganizationName)
   at AlertCRM40Plugin.CRM40PostPlugIn.Execute(IPluginExecutionContext
context)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginStep.Execute(PipelineExecutionContext
context).

Can anyone help on this please, its very urgent !!!!

Thanks
Karthik

0
Karthik (33)
6/10/2008 4:03:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

it seems to me that you have plugin for contact entity ,  which is
having hampering you to create the contact ..
you can view the list of plugin in from Plugin registeration tool.

/Aamir
0
whatelseto (435)

New Disk storage

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Creating new attributes

Need help with Auto Filter

help with simple maths in excel

Help with income/expenses

transferring to new pc

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

Excel Problem

Need Query Help

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Please ignore #2

Can anyone help ?