Tutorials, where to find them?

Microsoft CRM 1.2 came with a tutorial that used a sample database. Where can
I find a tutorial for Microsoft CRM 3.0.

--
Rafael E. Olarte
Sales Rep.

Notes on Advanced Find Results of Report?
Is it possible to have the notes show up on the advanced find results so I can export them with everything else to Excel? That field doesn't show up when I edit which columns I want to appear. Or is there some way I can run a custom report with the notes and other fields I want and then export to excel? Thanks! ...

finding a checked box in a gridview
Hi all, I have a page that inherits from a master page and it contains a gridview with a checkbox as a field. My problem is that when I check the box it is not detected correctly by my code. I know that I can find it, but it reports checked as false all the time, regardless of when it should report true. i.e. in the gridviw I have: <Columns> <asp:BoundField DataField="EquipmentId" HeaderText="Equipment Id" /> <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Receive"> <ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Center" Font-Bold="True&quo...

Advanced find querying data from multiple tables.
Hello, Here's my specific senario. At our Office we would like to able to find all Contacts where the Account they belong to (Parent Account) is marked (radial button Yes/No) customer. The Account has the customer, vendor or reseller attibute because it is easier to mark one Account instead of every Contact belonging to that Account. Problem is from with in advance find on Contacts I can not select any fields belonging to Accounts. I don't want to use Crystal Reports because I hate it and there would be too many reports to create. Any ideas how to do this from CRM 1.2? Can this ...

Were can I find a design master I created?
I created a master slide design and it does not show up in the design template menu. Where could it be found? Julio Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "Julio" <Julio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E246AB3D-9D8E-4C3B-A513-3E12EC97571E@microsoft.com... >I created a master slide design and it does not show up i...

I open a powerpoint attachment, then save, can't find file!
My son did a lot of work on a powerpoint he emailed himself from school. Then he hit the save button, closed it and went to bed. I went to email it back to him and couldn't find it on the computer anywhere. I opened the original, from the email, hit save, and tried to find it on my computer. Nowhere to be found. It does not show up in the recently opened files, or when I search files edited today. When I click "Save As" it goes to my documents, so I looked there, it's not there. He is going to have to redo the whole presentation unless someone can help. ...

find a description in a list and add it in an other one
Hello, I would like to create a small vb code, to find a description in a list and add it in an other one... Let me explain my case : I have an excel spreadsheet with two sheets... The first one (sheet "result") contents a list like this one : D10993300 YG37 DistrDemand (Plnd.) D10385135 YG38 Total Demand D10387412 YT23 Dependent Demand D10385167 TE45 Total Demand This list can have a very variable size, One line or several thousands of line The second one, sheet "Dcode list" contents the description of ALL the code like "D10993300" D10383164 p...

Date find Macro
I need a marco that when I click on the macro button it will jump to a date in column A which is 7 days foward from the current date. This is rather than scrolling all the way down the column to find the current week. Someone did me one for the same task but then I was using a row not a column. thanks Johnnyboy Here is that macro (for row) Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 08/08/2009 by john hayward ' Sub Auto_open() 'Sub Auto_Open() MsgBox "This action will put the date to 7 days before today's date" Dim rngRow1 As Range Dim rngToFind As Range...

How ti find out the topmost window ?
Hello All I want to find out the topmost window in Z axis. I could use GEtForeGroundWindow to do this, but sometimes returns me NULL when no window is Active ( See documentation of it in MSDN ). I want to traverse all window which are opened and find out the topmost window ( though it is not active ) How can I do it ? Any help would be appreciated! Is EnumWindows() what you are after? M "Roland" <ajay.sonawane@gmail.com> wrote in message news:69c0226e.0410260522.74c10b2d@posting.google.com... > Hello All > I want to find out the topmost window in Z axis. I could use &...

Need a type of lookup / find formula PLEASE
HI does anyone know of a workaround as a formula for this VBA code. Range("A1:U200").Select test = Selection.Find(What:="40237", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlValues, _ LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Address I thought it easier to explain this way. 40237 is a date and can be anywhere in the above range. I need to get the value from the cell below. Thanks in advance Nelly Hi Nelly See if this can help you: Sub aaa() Dim SearchRng As Range Dim Searc...

GP9 Utilities cannot find SQL Server
Moving to new server Using SQL Server 2005 ODBC Data Source Administrator on Server>Test Data Souce>Test Completed Succesfully SQL Server Management Studio>SQL Server Authentication>login as sa; password>no problem with Studio. I have TCP/IP checked for the protocol When I try to start GP Utilities after a fresh install of GP9.0 on the server, no SQL server is available. Thank you in advance. FWIW and if anyone is using a 64-bit processor and cares: You must use a 32-bit Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Data Source Name (DSN). If you use a 64-bit ODBC DSN, the server li...

finding related messages
OutlookXP had a nice feature where you could either click at the top of the message, or use a toolbar button to find all messages related to the one selected at the moment. I can't find this very useful feature in Outlook 2003. Grouping by subject only works if all the related messages are in the same mail folder, but not if rules have been set up to move messages from a particular person. It is hard to believe that this feature may have been left out of the new version. Can someone help me with this? Thanks ! ...

cannot find "Exchange Task" in Active Directory Users and Computers console
I have.. 1st AD - W2k 2nd AD - W2k with Exchange 2K. I cannot find "Exchange Task" in Active Directory Users and Computers console of 1st AD or other workstaions with domain admin pak loaded. I can ONLY perform exchange task on 2nd AD with Exchange. It's so inconvenient. What am I missing here? Thanks Calvin you need to install the ESM on the workstation... "Calvin C." <CChang@mjlm.com> wrote in message news:eF1yHJYrEHA.192@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have.. > 1st AD - W2k > 2nd AD - W2k with Exchange 2K. > > I cannot find "Exchange ...

find the largest number in column
How do get Excel (Ofc 2000) to check all the numbers in column B to find the largest number and copy it into cell C3? Jack "Jack" <jslimp01@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:OTobvLDQFHA.2252@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > How do get Excel (Ofc 2000) to check all the numbers in column B to find the > largest number and copy it into cell C3? > > Jack > > In C3, enter =MAX(B:B) /Fredrik Jack, Use the MAX function. In cell C3, use the following formula: =MAX(B:B) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpe...

find/replace active text box only
In my old version of Publisher (2000) when I did a find and replace it only searched the active text box. In 2003, it searches the whole document. Is there a way to tell it to only find and replace in the text box that I'm currently in? Thanks!! ...

Find and Replace #5
Hi All, Happy New Year to everyone!!! Hey, I have a question: i have a spreadsheet in which several cells in one row have the sameinformation, let's say letter "N", as non-paid. the columnsare dates. And also i have columns with "StartDate" and "EndDate". like for example, an employee has "N" (non-paid) days from 9/1/08 through 9/15/08, but after the research the first 2 days are paid. so i need to change the first "N" days to "0". How do i make excel to do that operation for me? Thanks in advance. Hi, Select all the cell...

Can't find all my contacts after O2007 reinstall
Please excuse a newbie here, spent the last couple of hours looking through the old posts but can't find the answer I need. Due to system instabilities I've had to format my C drive and reinstall Win 7 and of course everything else including Office 2007. Made a copy of my outlook.pst file and have successfully linked that backup up after reinstall of Office. All emails, folders, contacts etc are there. Everything looked good until trying to send an email and the contact I send to often did not appear. I have my contacts grouped under a bunch of different folders within ...

How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value?
Hello How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value? I usually use something like this: =if(ISNA(vlookup(A,B,C),0,vlookup(A,B,C)) Where A,B,C are the arguments of the vlookup. I usually use "" (open quote, close quote) in place of the 0, to give me a blank response. Instead of =vlookup(...), use =if(isna(vlookup(...)),0,vlookup(...)) "Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote: > Hello > How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value? > > > Care to post your LOOKUP formula? Dmitry Kopnichev wrote: > Hello > How to ma...

Can't find a switch to force ".jpg" attachments to be included in the body of an incoming email
I'm in the process of switching to Outlook from Netscape Messenger, and was used to having attached ".jpg" files expand within the body of the email. Can't seem to find a switch to allow same with Outlook. Thanks for any help. Don ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Never mind. Guess I need to browse the group list before posting, as there are many instances of this posti...

Find/Replace woes
I am trying to use the Edit/Find/Replace feature to change the contents of a select range of cells on my sheet. I select the ranges I'd like to search (and not the ones I do not want to search), click find, and it correctly finds all the fields I want to change. BUT when I click REPLACE ALL, it affects the WHOLE SHEET!! ... the items FOUND within the range I selected as well as those not listed as found at all. I have thousands of changes to make so I cannot just click through and approve every change. What is going wrong????? Thanks When you select your range and do a find ...

Is there a way to set a batch of find&replaces ??
I would like to set a macro, module or whatever automatizes a batch of finds and replaces. I have a bunch of find and replaces that I need to do weekly on a file. How can I make one command that will take care of that? Let's say one command that will do find:blue replace:blue products find:green replace green stuff etc.... Thanks a lot --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See if this works Sub replaceall() With Range("e3:e6") 'myrng .Replace What:="blue", Replacement:="black", LookAt:=xlWhole .Replace What:="green", ...

Finding next blank cell
Hi all, I use this code to find the last non blank cell. ActiveSheet.Range("G65336").End(xlUp).Select How would I modify this to select the next blank cell after that cell? Rob Rob ActiveSheet.Range("G65336").End(xlUp).Offset(1,0).Select Regards Trevor "rob nobel" <robnobel@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:#$NfmCwqDHA.1656@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > I use this code to find the last non blank cell. > ActiveSheet.Range("G65336").End(xlUp).Select > How would I modify this to select the next blank cell after that cell? &g...

Error 2465; Can't Find Field
The section of code below is causing me problems. Private Sub AddBadParts() Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim strSQL As String Dim MyDate Dim MyTime Set dbs = CurrentDb 'strSQL = "INSERT INTO tblTally ([CatalogNumber]) VALUES (" & Me.[txtCatNum] & ");" strSQL = "INSERT INTO tblTally ([CatalogNumber]) VALUES (""Hello 101st Try"");" dbs.Execute strSQL End Sub ID - is the first field in the table (auto number) CatalogNumber - is the second field in th...

Finding old email
I have a new computer and can't find my old email. I had my old hard drive put on my new one as a separate archived drive, but don't know what folder my email was stored in. I used outlook express and am now using outlook. Does anyone know what "*." file i can search for to find my email? On Mon, 10 May 2004 12:52:58 -0700, "Kim" <kim@primapharm.net> wrote: >I have a new computer and can't find my old email. I had >my old hard drive put on my new one as a separate archived >drive, but don't know what folder my email was stored in. &g...

Unable to find mail server...
I'm running Outlook 2002 & can't get it to work. I keep getting the error message: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Sending and recieving reported error (0x800CCC0D) : Unable to find the mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.' I am using the same settings in Outlook Express & it works fine. I've even deleted the account in Outlook, & imported the settings from OE & still have the same problems. I have tried putting the IP address of mail server in account properties & have also tried the detect & repair option. ...

Finding items #2
What is the "Top of Information Store" folder? It's where Outlook Today is. If you have more than one message store or mailbox, it's the row that says 'personal folder' or such - if you close all the "-" (minus) icons on the folder list, it's the one you can't close. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETT...