To get user training manual for Microsoft CRM 3.0

Hello

I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in Michigan.
Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM
application functions for 2 years.

In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM
consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft CRM:-

Which is:-
1.	Application
2.	Customizing
3.	Installation and Configuration

The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent
employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would like
to have user manuals for preparation to take exam of above 3 courses, where
can I get those manuals?

Can you please suggest?

Thank you very much.
Amnouy J.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need to either contact Microsoft MBS directly or another partner who cna
order the training manuals for you. They are the best training material for
the MBS CRM exams

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Amnouy" <Amnouy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in
> Michigan.
> Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM
> application functions for 2 years.
>
> In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM
> consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft
> CRM:-
>
> Which is:-
> 1. Application
> 2. Customizing
> 3. Installation and Configuration
>

> The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent
> employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would
> like
> to have user manuals for preparation to take exam of above 3 courses,
> where
> can I get those manuals?
>
> Can you please suggest?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Amnouy J.

0
John
5/9/2007 12:41:17 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I will contact microsoft MBS directly.

Amnouy J.

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> You need to either contact Microsoft MBS directly or another partner who cna
> order the training manuals for you. They are the best training material for
> the MBS CRM exams
>

> ==============================
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.crowecrm.com
>

> "Amnouy" <Amnouy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> >
> > I am implementing Microsoft CRM 3.0 for an health care company in
> > Michigan.
> > Right now I have experience with installation, customizing and CRM
> > application functions for 2 years.
> >
> > In the future I would like to pursue my future as a Microsoft CRM
> > consultant. Thus, I would like to get all 3 of certificates of Microsoft
> > CRM:-
> >
> > Which is:-
> > 1. Application
> > 2. Customizing
> > 3. Installation and Configuration
> >

> > The problem I have is I work for a company which I am not permanent
> > employee, and this company is not Microsoft Partner also. So If I would
> > like
> > to have user manuals for preparation to take exam of above 3 courses,
> > where
> > can I get those manuals?
> >
> > Can you please suggest?
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> > Amnouy J.

OS X 10.3.3 & Office 98 partial launches
I transferred Office 98 folders from my old G4 OS9.2.2 system to a G5 10.3.3. Most of my OS 9 apps, including very old and recent ones, load and work properly. However each app in Office [Word, Excel, PP] load partially: PP actually gives me the OPen new project dialogue, Excel and Word only get to the splash screen, and then they crash. Alerts have popped up during some of the partial launches saying that ATM can't do this or that. So presumably this has something to do with fonts. If so what fonts does MS Office need, etc. Can anyone help me with details or suggest a line of trial an...

CRM install killed Remote desktop for SBS 2003
Does anyone have a clue why the Remote access dies when CRM is installed? It seems that the remote Exchange works just fine and the internet public web page does as well. Just Remote is no longer accessable...why? You'll want to see if CRM was installed in your default web site. If so, you'll need to reinstall several things from the SBS 2003 CD. The remote portion, I believe, is found under the "Intranet" option on the CD when you reach the "Server Tools" setup. If you did install CRM in the default website, you'll need to reinstall CRM as well (not in t...

Workflows not starting automatically with one user
I am having an issue where workflow rules that were created and worked fine in 1.2 are not start automatically in 3.0 for one user (me). I can manually start the rule and it's fine and others can do the same action that should start the rule and it works for them..just not me. My research tells me is probably related to me being an administrator and/or being an administrator when I created the rules. I've also been told to look at the user that the CRM workflow service runs as and make sure that service account has the correct privaleges-which it does. I am just not sure w...

CRM Live Connector for GP
Is it possible to use the CRM connector to GP with CRM Live? The Outlook client works fine but what about GP? If so, is it 2 way and what are the connections ...

Getting 'Purchase Order Failure' error #2
I am getting the following error when trying to transfer a final-approved purchase request into a PO in Microsoft Business Portal Requisition Management System: Purchase Order Failure One or more business logic errors have occured. Please correct the errors to continue. Message The enum Microsoft.Dynamics.Payables.FreeOnBoard does not contain the value 0. Parameter name: FreeOnBoard Actual value was 0. ************************************** The message "The enum Microsoft..." appears 3 times in the dialogue. I am trying to transfer 4 line items. Has anyone ever gotten these...

CRM on a DC ?
Is it accurate that MS does NOT support CRM on a domain controller other than SBS ? Thanks Jon Epstein MCSE/MSCA InfoVision, Inc. Charlotte, NC, USA That is correct. It will work, but you can hit some support issues. With v1.2 there were also some isolated instances where it didn't work right in an established domain when installed on the DC. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "InfoVision" <infovision1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135094163.922375.9580@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... Is it accurate that MS does NOT support CRM on a domain controller other than...

"On Behalf Of" #3
Anyone know how to remove the "on behalf of" from in front of the sender's name when a delegate sends for that person. You need to remove the "send on behalf of" rights (which you set in Outlook) and have the Exchange admin grant "Send As" rights on the server. Sean Moylan wrote: > Anyone know how to remove the "on behalf of" from in front of the > sender's name when a delegate sends for that person. Sean No I dont, but I want to know how to switch it on, because when my delegate sends mail from me, it doesnt appear, any ideas? ...

New user
We have a new user replacing an existing user (who is leaving our office). Among other things, the old user has many calendar events for her boss that needs to be transferred and synchronized to the new user. The computer is using XP and we can use the XP transfer wizzard to migrate the app's files and settings but how do you have outlook become a new user and retain all of the calendar, inbox, address book, etc. We are using Office XP and Exchange Server 2000. Any ideas? Rick ...

how do i get oulook to get mail from yahoo?
I have yahoo accounts, but cannot get outlook to recognize them... am computer illiterate, so put answer in laymans terms please. thanks Do you have a paid yahoo account? You need an account that supports POP3 (free accounts don't) before you can use it with Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Sub...

Numerical entry for list boxes on a user form
I have a user form with 3 text boxes that inputs information onto a worksheet. What code do I need to make sure the textboxes only accept numerical entry. ie I only want a user to enter numbers, not letters ....and would I put the code inbetween this section: - Private Sub TextBox2_Change() End Sub TIA See reply from Nicke to your question in .programming, and don't multipost. -- HTH RP "Anthony Slater" <AnthonySlater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A87CD04E-5B58-46C4-B936-6B0433FCE8A6@microsoft.com... > I have a user form with 3 text boxes t...

calculating % when some columns are 0
hi all, i'm not much of a guru with Excel. how do i prevent the #DIV/0! when a column i'm dividing by is a 0. i'm using Excel to calculate the Delta %. i'm using a simple formula (K-L)/K. a lot of rows have values but obviously if for example K9 is 0 i'm going to get an error. any ideas? TIA Ted Hi Ted, =IF(K1=0,"",(K1-L1)/K1) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Ted" <tbest@rca-insurance.com> wrote in message news:Of$1OCBwIHA.4564@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... | hi all, i'm not much of a guru with Excel. how do i prevent the...

VPN keeps dropping at the 3 minute mark
Hi, Our main office runs SBS 2003 R2 and the standard VPN server. All our remote offices, except one, have no issue with connecting to the VPN and everything works fine. The one office which does have an issue manages to connect but then after approx 3 minutes the connection drops and they have to reconnect. As you can imagine this becomes very frustrating and means that accessing files on the network becomes virtually impossible. I've tried using my own machine on their network and I experience the same problem as they do, so I know it's not related to their computer. ...

Is RNDIS KITL and RNDIS Client Driver is Supported IN WINCE 6.0
Hi All, I am working on USB device driver for my platform with ARM SOC I wanted to clarify whether USN RNDIS KITL and USB RNDIS Function driver are supported in WINCE 6.0. I have checked the catalog Items in WINCE 6.0 and found that in USB Function Client list, there is a RNDIS Client catalog item. Can any one please clarify this. Any inputs would be of great help. Thanks and Regards, Bhushan Kolarkar Yes you can use RNDIS for KITL and as a function class for your USB device controller. You won't use them at the same time anyway -- Luca Calligaris (MVP-Windows E...

list boxes #3
Want to set a drop down box that does not repeat the same value despite that value appearing in the list more than once. Then once a selection is made from the 1st drop down list, the second drop down box selection criteria changes. ie. table a follows: list 1 list2 commodities oil commodities plastics FX options FX spot FX longcall 1st list would have 2 options: commodities, FX - not repeated. User selects "commodities". Then 2nd drop down list automatically ch...

AOL and Microsoft on an exchange question
I hope someone might know the answer to this problem. I have a customer who uses AOL. I use Outlook 2007 and am on an exchange server. My customer has a problem when he forwards me an email from anyone outside of my office. The original email comes to me in the form of an attachment, even tho there were no attachments used. For example, A sends an email to my customer. That email has no attachments. My customer forwards me the email. When I receive the email A's email to my customer is in the form of an attachment. It looks like an envelope. Can we make the forward come to ...

microsoft update-no administrative rights alert.
HELP!!!!!!!!! I own and I am the only administrator on my computer but suddenly for some reason i have no administrative rights to do anything. i try to use microsoft update services and it wont let me download updates because i have no rights to do so anymore. dukesgirl wrote: > HELP!!!!!!!!! I own and I am the only administrator on my computer but > suddenly for some reason i have no administrative rights to do anything. i > try to use microsoft update services and it wont let me download updates > because i have no rights to do so anymore. 1) Which edition of...

Can I make a Cladogram using microsoft Excel?
I'm using microsoft offfice 2003 and was curious is there anyway I can make a caldogram using the program? I know that it is possible to make a family tree; however this is inifficient in depicting ancestoral progression of the species- which would be better display with a cladogram. Any Help greatly appreciated! Hi, Maybe fernando cinquegrani's cluster or grafi examples may help. http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html It should be possible to construct a chart using a xy-scatter and various charting tricks. But a lot depends on how you have this data stored. Cheers Andy La...

How can I data sort to more than 3 levels
Is there a technique or add-in utility that will let me do a data sort in Excel to 4 or more levels at once. Currently you can only do 3 levels, and then you have to separate the data to do more. Thanks for any help -- Pam LaDue ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pam LaDue's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36773 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=564880 You have replies at your other post. Pam LaDue wrote: > > Is there a technique or add-in utility that will let me d...

Stuck in outbox #3
whenever i send an email outside of outlook (whether it be from internet explorer or forwarding an email from an open folder) the email does not send automatically, it just sits in outlook outbox. i always have to physically open up outlook to release the email. this is very anoying and never happened with outlook express. before, it just sent automatically. ...

Solved!! .Net Framework 3.5 Error in WinXP
Solved!! .Net Framework 3.5 Error in WinXP the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!) ---> WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe <--- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable which can be found here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer i was experiencing the same trouble trying to update my Windows Xp Pro SP3 (this works for SP2 also as far as i know) which gave me all kinds of errors and didnt allow to ...

Macro Warning Message #3
I have removed all macros from a workbook but I am still being prompted to enable / disable macros, when I open the document. Is there a way of removing this w/o changing the security settings for Excel on my computer? Hi You need to delete the empty modules too! See here for info: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros -- Andy. "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1afb601c44f05$d441cf50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have removed all macros from a workbook but I am still > being prompted to enable / disable macros, when I o...

Money ? #3
I've had Microsoft Money for years, well, starting from Money 98. My problem is that I had all my investments (no hard copy) in what must have been an updated version of Money 98 on a system that crashed. That's okay because I had a back up of my Money File. However, the only disk I can find for Money, is my original Money 98, but this must be an earlier version of the program than my last update, so it won't open it. Fine, I thought, I've downloaded the trial version of Money 2004, thinking I'll simply pay to go to an updated program. However, this won't recognise my ...

Creating additional panes of data in CRM 1.2
When we select a Contact, I want to be able to bring up both the History and Activities associated with the contact. I'd like to create a 'window pane' on the right side and the bottom that displays this information - the question is can I do this without having to create a completely new ASP form? Thanks! David David, what you want is not currently possible with the out-of-the-box CRM. You have two options, build it yourself using the SDK, or purchase the functionality from an ISV that has already built it (www.salentica.com , www.c360.com). Dave <anonymous@discuss...

Getting a square Chart Object
Is there any way to produce a square ChartObject within a WorkSheet? I'm trying to produce square XY scatter plots (same scale for each axis, easy) within a minimum size chartobject but can't find a way of controlling the ChartObject size and shape. It's obvious that I've missed something simple. Any suggestions gratefully received. TIA John Jon Peltier has some code to square the gridlines: http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/Charts/SquareGrid.html John Humble wrote: > Is there any way to produce a square ChartObject within a WorkSheet? I'm > tryin...

audit a users mailbox
I have been asked to find out if an administrator has been accessing a users mailbox, does anyone know of a way in which I can find this out by some sort of auditing w On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:28:32 -0000, "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote: >I have been asked to find out if an administrator has been accessing a users >mailbox, does anyone know of a way in which I can find this out by some sort >of auditing > >w > Crank up logins in Diagnostics in ESM on the info store. Beware of false positives. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=867640 Current audi...