Timeout error in incident.update

I have an incident.update line in my post callout. No matter how simple the
update strIncidentXml is, I always get timeout error from the server.
Afterwards I changed my mind and decided to use SQL update statement to
update the incidentbase table. Again I get timeout expired message
(ErrorMessage: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to
completion of the operation or the server is not responding)
What can be causing this? Why am I not being able to update incidents?

Thanks in advance for your ideas.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Updating "pivots"
It seams that ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll dos not update pivot tables! Any hints You sure. VBA's help does have this remark: Remarks Objects that have the BackgroundQuery property set to True are refreshed in the background. And if you click on BackgroundQuery, you'll see this sample code: Worksheets(1).PivotTables("Pivot1") _ .PivotCache.BackgroundQuery = True Jens wrote: > > It seams that > > ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll > > dos not update pivot tables! > > Any hints -- Dave Peterson Hi Jens Try Sub RefreshAllPivots() Dim pc As Piv...

CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report
Hi, please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem: if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this error page: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.crmcg.it home p...

An error message related to hot links
I continue to get a pop-up screen when I hit a hot-link to a web -site That says "windows cannot find 'http:// ------' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I click it and it does go away, and Firefox does open, but it is an ongoing pain... I am not using Windows explorer but rather Firefox (because explorer 7 won't link to my bank. How can I stop this message from appearing? I am using Windows Vista premium with all updates. Thanks, Bob -- Bob London, Ontario "Bob Hewson" <BobHewson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Updating VBA function?
Is there a way to update this function so that it executes the same set of criteria for the data on line 32, 45, 58 and so on? In other words, every 13th line has a different set of data of that I would like to have analyzed in the same way that this function analyzes the data in line 19? Everywhere line 19 and 7 is listed, the next group is line 32 and line 7 is line 20 and so on. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) 'make whole sheet the target If Target.Column > 0 Then 'clear previous answer answer = "" 'see what lookup code has been g...

Error 9060 Createzipfile
I too am looking for the solution to this error message, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, ...

Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 HELP', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D
I cant receive or send emails in windows mail. What do I have todo? Please copy and paste the error message into the body of your post . . . not the "Subject" line - it got truncated. "valeria migelson" <valemigelson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eW$sk6#kKHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I cant receive or send emails in windows mail. What do I have todo? Judging by the fragment of the error message you have in the subject = line, it looks like you have the wrong settings for Gmail. Use these: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answ...

Automatically update cells in worksheets
Excel newbie here hoping someone can point me in the right direction... Have a workbook that contains 3 worksheets... ws1: Is a work detail list I enter the date and unique ID no. and Company Name. ws2: Contains a list of the first 30 Companies I have to visit each month, and contains all the Company details such as address, tel no, ID no., ws3: Contains a full list of all Companies within the area I'm working that month, including the initial 30 dealers. Now what I'm trying to do is when I enter the Company Name in ws1 it will automatically update Format conditions in ws2 and 3.....

Runtime 2007 error End command
In Access 2007 runtime, I get these unexplained, until now, runtime errors, even though I have error handling. I have just found that the culprit is the End command in my code. As a test, I created a whole new program with just one button with code that says End. Sure as the dickens, in runtime mode, I get a runtime error that cares nothing about error handling. In macro the code runs fine. Convert it to code and dies. I have gotten around it by replacing End with goto XX and then locating xx: just above End Sub. It works, but I am reluctant to issue this until I know wh...

smtp.live.com via windows vistas built in mail : SSL error
I am using Vistas Winmail ( not "livemail" ) and I use it for a hotmail account. Don't tell me it does not work, because it did all the time succesfully in and out for months. Hotmail is not possible via pop3 is a myth.It also works via Outlook Express on xp. I needed to format the laptop and reinstall vista, so am starting from new. I have installed every Servicepack and Update available to the OS via automatic updates. Account : Username myname@msn.com and the Live ID password ( same as for messenger and so - it works ) - Server : pop3.live.com / secur...

autocorrect error
I have followed the directions for backing up AutoCorrect but when I click the AutoCorrect Backup button and then Backup, I get a run-time error '6' Overflow message. Any ideas why or what I can do to fix this? ...

Error 00000646
Running Windows 7. Unable to install 5 updates: Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB982135) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312) Each I time get error 00000646 that updates failed. Tried manual update as mentioned in other notes and get error that update is already installed. Yet, still appears as a critical update on windows updates. Appreciate any help - ...

Windows 7 Update broke my code
I have been developing an app in VB6. My development machine is an XP Pro machine but I have a Windows 7 box that I use for testing. Everything has been working great.....until today. I use a text box that I have modified to automatically capitalize the 1st letter of each word. This ocx control is based off of a text box. On the Windows 7 box, it stopped working. Does anyone have any knowledge of a change that would affect the behaviour of a text box, or anything I can do to try to fix this? This is used all through my program. Thanks in advance. Kflash Sor...

vlookup error
How can I make the vlookup function not return anything if it can't find the reference data in the far left column? If it can't find the lookup data can it just return nothing? I am trying to make my totals worksheet look in a column for initials, then return the value from a cell in the same row where the initials are entered. I can get it to return the value if the lookup column has the initials, but if the initials it's looking for aren't in the first column it returns #N/A and then it won't add. Is there a way to sum a range of cells and get it to ignore the #NA...

"Security Policy In Force" Error
'1291i2@ee.net' on 2/14/2005 10:17 AM The recipient could not be processed because it would violate the security policy in force <BIGLOG.thenap.com #5.7.0 smtp;530 5.7.0 Authentication required - on relay of: MAIL FROM:cdcd@thenap.com> Ok we've had this exchange 2k3 server running for like 6 months now, working great, then today we come to work and suddenly these error messages start popping up out of nowhere, any idea whats going on? Thanks, -Drew That is the default behavior of Exchange. What is trying to send the message? Sounds like it is a POP3 or IMAP client...

Upgrading from 64-bit to 32-bit orVista and Win7 Update notificati
Hi, If I upgrade to 64-bit from 32-bit will the programs I have that are in 32-bit prompt me to update them also? Eg: WinRAR and Windows Media 9 Encoder have 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Would these programs tell me I can update to 64-bit if I search or automatically? What if I upgraded to Vista or Windows 7? I find that the automatic updates seem to want the updates in a case like a system change. I assume the lesser bit versions would work on a more powerful system. I just need to know what I have to keep track of to uninstall and/or reinstall. "Brian V" &l...

Glitch When Updating
My daughter's computer was recently doing an update. We were at the point where the computer was rebooting and had the screen "do not turn off your computer, updating......" etc. Unfortunately, our ISP went out at that time, and the computer was left in that limbo for over 24 hours. I finally just hit the power button to turn it off, and now when we turn it on it is in a continual loop of rebooting itself. I've tried putting in the Windows disk and it reads it okay, and will get so far to reinstall, but then it does the same thing and reboots itself. I don't...

Error! of version
I have some problems doing getting file in the microsoft outlook functions as follows. D:\Temp\received_mailbox.pst file' version is not same of Personal folder information services version. Please contact your administrator. The version of my microsoft outlook is Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.6822.6830) SP3 Who knows the solution of this error! Please answer to me. Thank you. Hrha. My guess is that the file was created with Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007. Contact the person who sent you the file and have them move the data into an Outlook 97-2002 formatted file. -- -Ben- Ben M. ...

ISAPI error while trying to add OWA virtual dir
Anyone else get this error while trying to install new virtual OWA directory? WARNING: A failure occured while trying to enable ISAPI filter. New-OwaVirutalDirectory : An error occurred while creating the IIS virtual directory 'IIS://server.domain.com/W3SVC/1ROOT/owa' on server thanks! Tom Completely reinstalled IIS,CAS, VDIRS, rebooted after each reinstall fixed the isapi filter problem. Now I just have the basic 404 File or Directory Not found. :| "Tom" <tom@work.com> wrote in message news:OZAaa31hHHA.5008@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone else get th...

Project : error PRJ0050: Failed to register output.
Im currently refactoring an MFC application to an MFC DLL. What reasons would stop regsvr32 registering the DLL? It gives the following hint "Please ensure you have the appropriate permissions to modify the registry." Which I can assure you I do have. My hunch is it is something to do with some global data that may be being created etc - which was fine in an exe but now not in a DLL ? Are there some definate do's/dont's when using a DLL vs an EXE ? Has anybody had this type of problem before? Im just having to eliminate lots of code to try and find the culprit? &qu...

Cannot update Bills/Deposits
I received an error message stating that another process had completed updating a transaction when I tried to update a downloaded transaction. Since that time, I cannot update my scheduled bills. I can pay online and modify the current bill/deposit. I cannot modify the bills without attempting to pay. Additionally, the account that I was attempting to update has 1 transaction showing as downloaded in the account list. If I attempt to maintain the account, Money does nothing. I have repaired the file and nothin has changed. When additional transactions are downloaded for this a...

winmail.dat error
I am using a pop3 email account (freeserve) from outlook to send emails to my suppliers, however when they receive them they are getting the winmail.dat error. Having looked on the Microsoft website I can see that Service Pack 3 should have solved this problem but it has not. I have also got someone to try this using Outlook and HTTP (hotmail) in Outlook 2003 and they get the same issue. Can anyone offer any information as to why this is still happening? Hi Elllie, please read this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com: 80/support/kb/articles/Q...

CRM 4.0 Auto-fill Error
When I type the first few letters in the lookup field and the "more than one match" list comes up, if I select Look up more records (at the bottom of the list) it gives me an Error everytime. Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone resolved it? Thank you, Suzy ...

2007 Formula Needed to Update Table Values
I am using Excel 2007 and need help identifying a formula to complete a table with data from another range of cells. I can explain best through the following example: I want to fill in the missing data in the Table 1 with data from Table 2. Dog / Red needs to be updated with 111. Cat / Blue needs to be updated with 555. Monkey / Yellow needs to be updated with 888. Table #1 Dog Cat Monkey Red Blue Green Yellow Table #2 Dog Red 111 Dog Yellow 333 Cat Red 444 Cat Blue 555 Monkey Yellow 888 Monkey Blue 999 I have tried using Index, but Index uses R...

Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 I had exchange 2003 on 2000 server, installed 2008 server and E2k7, moved the mailboxes. So far 3 users attempting a POP3 connection have received this error above. I have setup a new mailbox/user and dont get this error. I then deleted one of the 3 problematic user + mailbox, added a new user with same username + mailbo...

CRichEditCtrl and updates
Hi, I am using a CRichEditCtrl to display RTF files that have text and small bitmaps embedded (as simple help). There is one CRichEditCtrl per page in a wizard based propertypage application. I've configured the CRichEditCtrl with ES_READONLY. The problem I would like to solve is the flash in the CRichEditCtrl when switching pages. All my other controls I have fixed the flashing issue by exclduing their rect (ExcludeClipRect) from the update region when I erase the background. However, when I do that to this control, I only get new text written over old... Any ideas would be appreci...