Time to import translations

Hey,

I have a question about the time it take to import translations. I have CRM
4.0 environment with base language English and 6 additional languages.

I exported the labels for translation and translated the labels for one
language. I started the import on Friday afternoon, on Monday morining the
Import Translated Text window was still there.

How long does an import of translantions take??

Kind Regards,
Mirella
0
Mirella (30)
9/9/2008 10:07:03 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Adding Time #2
Hi all , having a bit of a problem, i have got this spread sheet which looks somthing like this Name 03/07/2006 04/07/2006 05/07/2006 07/07/2006 Fallon 08:30:00 08:30:00 08:30:00 08:30:00 Lisa 08:30:00 08:20:00 08:30:00 08:15:00 now fallon is simple i can add on fingures number of hours worked to be used for wage purpose which are 34hours.but when it comes to lisa side, i need some sort of formulae to get that figures. any help much appreciated thanks in advance ali The formula is the same for Fallon and Lisa: =SUM(B2:E2) format [h]mm If you wan...

Importing Access 97 table into Access 2000
I'm trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2000 using the create an empty 2000 database and import from the 97 database. I have a copy of the 97 database on my machine and no one else has access to my machine much less the database. When I try to import the table from the Access 97 database, it runs for a while and then dies with: The Microsoft Jet database stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time. I told Access to import the table definitions, the data, and the relationships. Does anyone have any idea wha...

Importing of TABLES TO A BLANK DATABASE
I HAVE A DATABASE FOR 35 DISTRICTS. THERE ARE MASTERS WITH SPECIFIC NAMES WITH THE NAMES OF THE DISTRICTS AS PART OF THE NAME OF THE MASTERS. I WANT TO IMPORT OR COPY THE TABLES TO RESPECTIVE DATABASES THROUGH EITHER MACROS OR CODE. CAN ANY BODY HELP ME OUT. I think you will need to create 35 append queries (or one within a loop in VBA that uses a variable). Each query to have criteria that looks for the district within the master name field. Criteria example (replace District with actual name): Like(*District*) Bonnie http://ww.dataplus-svc.com Bobharis wrote: &...

Import of Custom Fields
We'll be adding custom fields to the schema before importing data from our existing system. Can the DMF handle these? If so, how do I define them? Thanks Sorry, I found the answer to the first question, still looking at the second. "Dan Fox" wrote: > We'll be adding custom fields to the schema before importing data from our > existing system. Can the DMF handle these? If so, how do I define them? Thanks On the CRM server open the Deployment Manager and click on the Schema Manager node to expand it. Select the entity that you want to extend and expand it. Underne...

Access 2000 database Import Spec not working properly
Hello, I am attempting to import some data from a text file into a new Access table using an Import Spec in which I define the width of each column, as the text file is in fix-length format. I get an error message saying, 'The Microsoft Jet Database engine could not find the object ''. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly'. This happens both on the Production copy, which is on a network drive, and on a test copy, which is on my local hard drive. I have matched the specified widths in the import spec to the actu...

Counting the number of times a word appears 'anywhere' on a page
I'm trying to clean up a rather large file. The first field of each row is the name of the row, and if this name does not appear anywhere else in the file, or in any of three other files, the row can be eliminated. If it appears 5 times or more, it should be marked as such. So I'm looking for a way to search for the contents of the first row in the entire page and three other pages (minus the field containing the name I'm searching for in the first place) and return the number of hits. I'm sure there is an easy way to do this, but I haven't managed to figure it out yet an...

How to import Windows Address Book into Outlook ?
Windows XP Pro comes with a free utility named Windows Address Book. 1 - Anyone know how to get all the data from that into Oulook ? 2 - And, anyone know if fields can be added to Windows Address Book? 3 - Anyone know where a Windows Address Book newsgroup or forum may be? thanks for any help - tmb tmb wrote: > Windows XP Pro comes with a free utility named Windows Address Book. > > 1 - Anyone know how to get all the data from that into Oulook ? If you can open it in Outlook Express, you can export it to your Outlook Contacts folder....and you should use Contacts for all your ...

CRM Data Import
Hello, I'm mew to CRM. I want to load every day data to my CRM from other sql database. Some of this data is to override the old one. What is the best way to do this? There are few ways. 1. use scribe www.scribesoft.com 2. use import of standard crm utility - get excel file and import into ms crm. 3. right your own utility and schedule it from other database -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "CRM Data Import" wrote: > Hello, > > I'm mew t...

Counting Cells with time value
Hi, I wish to count the times that a column (lets say column 'C') shows a time that is before 12:00, but only count this cell if the value of the cell adjacent is a certain number. example :- Coulmns A B C Row 1 3 11:23 Row 2 2 09:00 Row 3 3 14:55 So in the example I want to show how many times the value in column C is before 12:00 when the value in column B = 3 - the answer given would be 1 Hope this is clear, and thanks in advance Anthony one way: =SUMPRODUCT(--(B1:B3=3),--(C1:...

Changing month start/end time
Hello, As standard, Money's budgeting starts on the first of the month and ends the last day of the month. I would like to change it to begin on the 20th and end on the 19th of the next month. Is that possible? Or should auck it up and quit my whining? Thanks, Kip I'd vote for "suck it up." This has been asked and answered a lot lately including, IIRC, earlier today. Money fixes the year and month boundaries. "kip" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06a801c3b6d7$e8335d10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > As standard, Money's budg...

Importing cells into an excel spreadsheet from another spreadsheet
Hello, I am network administrator wanting to use excel to create a report for a client. The report is currently compiled from 7 other spreadsheets by hand (2-4 hour process). The information that is in the 7 other spreadsheets is in the same format every week. But to be safe I would like to extract the information from those spreadsheets from cells that are in the same row as the store number. So what I want is a macro/program to find the store reference number then go down the row to the cells that have the information that is needed in the new report. Although I am not an excel expert I have...

Importing a Spreadsheet
Hello, I've got a spreadsheet setup in Yahoo to track a portfolio of stocks. In the past I was able to simply cut and paste the spreadsheet to Excel. All the data transferred neatly to an Excel page. Now I don't seem to be able to. When I do this now, all the data resides in a single cell. Can someone help me with this? There is a download feature in Yahoo but it doesn't transfer all the data properly. Thank you, DG "David Glass" <dglass@sonic.net> wrote in message news:Iz7Kd.3968$m31.55191@typhoon.sonic.net... > Hello, > > I've got a ...

Time Clock Woes
I downloaded the time clock from Jean Hollands web site. While better than anything MS provides I have several problems. The report shows people clocking in and out who were either not there on those days or no longer employed. It also shows people with multiple in/outs per day that overlap each other. Buy a time clock system separate from POS "JimK" <JimK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03498FD0-DEB6-4F3A-A6F5-D9D4AC071C56@microsoft.com... >I downloaded the time clock from Jean Hollands web site. While better than > anything MS provides I have sev...

How do I import addresses from an Excel Spreadsheet into Outlook?
Please can someone help with this? I have named the ranges in Excel, but after I have mapped everything, and try to import, all the fields from Excel end up as separate entries. What have I done wrong? Neil "ranges"? For an import, you need only one named range that covers all = the data you want to import.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart....

Import 3rd party control into MFC
Using VS 2003 - MFC C++ I have an OCX which i have loaded into an MFC project, I have set the controls settings, and have created the member variable. I can create events and these fire correctly. I can access the properties via the GetProperty and SetProperty functions inherited from the CWind class. Only the simple properties which have no additional parameters work. How can I access these properties? None of the Methods of the control are available. How can I access all the these? In other projects which use COM components the #Import is used to import a Type Library TLB fil...

phone prefix "+" disappears importing contacts from Access to Outlook
Hi I'm haveing a problem importing contacts from MS Access to MS Outlook 2010. The phone prefix "+" disappears. Anyone know why? JohS ...

CTime and Date&Time picker
Hi. My dialog has two date time picker controls - one for date and one for time. Each of them is "attached" to a CTime instance - one for time and one for date. I was wondering if there is a way to "mix" them into a one CTime instance which holds both - since each is complementary to the other. >My dialog has two date time picker controls - one for date and one for time. >Each of them is "attached" to a CTime instance - one for time and one for >date. >I was wondering if there is a way to "mix" them into a one CTime instance >which h...

Cannot import clipart downloaded from MS clipart site
1. Running Leopard and MS Office 2004 on a Powerbook G4 2. Downloaded Clipart files as a group and single from Microsoft Online site 3. When I try to import downloaded Clipart file into my ClipArt Gallery, I get this message - "Attempt to open database file clipart failed:. Help!!!!! Chetan Ulllal Hello Chetan, If you look for the thread "Using Microsoft on-line clipart in Word" in this newsgroup earlier this month, you'll see a very comprehensive discussion. Cheers, Clive Huggan Canberra, Australia (My time zone is 5-11 hours different from North America and Europe, ...

Custom time format
I need help again, still can't get this to work. I using the custom time format of 0":"00 and this will give me 2:35 when I just type 235 in the cell but my problem is now when I type in only seconds like 35 I get this 0:35. How can I omit the leading zero and get this :35 just the seconds? I tried most every combo I can think of. Thanks bobby How about: #":"00 But I think I'd enter the values as time (including the colon). You'll be able to do more things (arithmetic) with that value. Chip Pearson has some code that ...

Bulk Import Error 10-26-07
I'm trying to do an import from a .csv file and I get the following error: CRM Installation is in an inconsistent state to process your request. Please contact your system administrator to repair the installation. Nothing appears in the event viewer on the CRM server, and everything else functions properly. I've even run the CRM Environment Diagnostics tool and everything came back in the green. Any ideas? Chris; is it possible that you have un-published customizations? try "publishing all" and maybe evern throw in an IISRESET and see if that helps. Dave Ireland...

Importing adresses...
I am new to Office. How can I import contacts/adresses from other lists on my computer? -- Each day is a gift... Chelli Depends on what program or how they are installed and where you want to move them to "ChelliGirl" <ChelliGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:189992B2-204F-4293-8D4C-9CAC18031DE3@microsoft.com... >I am new to Office. How can I import contacts/adresses from other lists on >my > computer? > -- > Each day is a gift... Chelli Starting point... #1) From Outlook file menu --> Import & Export ..... follow the screen...

CRM response time
I am accessing CRM via VPN - I have a wired broadband connection and have significant response-time issues. Many times, the system "hangs up" and I receive a "CRM Server Error". Other times, the system seems to be "saving" for quite some time and nothing happens. Any suggestions about how to proceed next? This would indicate an issue either with your network, VPN or broadband. Assuming you are running the CRM web client you need to speak to your admins and get them to investigate performance over VPN. For instance does your company have an intranet web sit...

Adding six hours to a time
I have 9am ET formatted time in cell c2. In cell D2 I want to add six hours to it to represent Central European time. How do I do this? Should be easy but I cannot get it to work. Thanks. =C2+(6/24) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Cardinal" <john.menken@ceridian.com> wrote in message news:2770a7d7-788c-4714-9425-3e0663e30ceb@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have 9am ET formatted time in cell c2. In cell D2 I want to add six > hours to it to represent Central European time. How do I do this? > Should be easy but I cannot get it ...

Calculate minutes in different time zones
Hi there! From 0:00 to 7:00 time zone A From 7:01 to 15:00 time zone B From 15:01 to 18:00 time zone C From 18:01 to 0:00 time zone D If Start time is 10:15 and End Time is 17:25, how can I calculate how many minutes I=B4ve used from each time zone. Notice it can be on the same day or in different days. Thanks =B1-A1+(B1<A1) The second terms add 1 (ie 24 hours) if midnight occurs during the interval Will work if less than 24 hours in the interval best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microsoft Excel MVP "Aladino" <chicasaudaces...

Excel VBA to Copy Paste Range X Times with the same spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet that I'm trying to copy and paste the same data range 200+ times down the spreadsheet to the next blank cell, does anyone have any code to automate this. This is a routine process every month. Thanks EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ASP.NET Programmer's Reference [Wrox Press] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/68adb4f7-c86e-4c39-a897-012dfdc39b86/aspnet-programmers-refe.aspx More detail with before/after examples or If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an...