This message has not yet been submitted for delivery (EMail Router Workflow)

I have CRM 4.0 and an external Exchange/SMTP host.
The Email router is installed and I believe working. All tests
complete successfully.
Also - I can create a new Activity --> Email and receive an email
message via CRM4 no problem.

I created a workflow that is supposed to send an Email to the customer
when a case is resolved.
When I create a test case and resolve it - the email appears in
Pending Queue.
When I double click the Email it says "This message has not yet been
submitted for delivery."
There are no errors in the WIn Event Log.

My outgoing messages are set to Email Router.

Why are these emails not being submitted?
0
martone (1)
11/10/2010 8:58:06 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

create non-domain user email address in exchange global contact
Is it possible to create a non-domain email address in exchange ,Global address contact? Eg. create a user1@hotmail.com in our company exchange address book. Yes, just create a mail enabled contact in your Active Directory and then they'll appear on the GAL. hope this helps, Phill H. "Em Yeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23pa3Bb5VEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to create a non-domain email address in exchange ,Global > address contact? > Eg. create a user1@hotmail.com in our company exchange address book. > > In the l...

Undeliverable messages #4
I seem to have developed a problem with sending messages ... Every so often, seemingly randomly, I compose a message and send it in the normal way only to observe it sitting in the Outbox whilst Outlook attempts to send it. This continues for a few minutes and then I receive an undeliverable message: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'xxxx@yyyy.com' on 22/11/2007 22:44 451 4.3.0 Error: queue file write error XXX YYY on 22/11/2007 22:44 451 4.3.0 Error: queue file write error Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. "Terry Bennett" wrote in message...

Messages in Outbox 2003 Outbox do not get sent
If I have messages in the Outlook 2003 Outbox ready for sending, and I click on that folder to look at the list of those messages (without opening the messages themselves), Outlook no longer sends those messages the next time a Send is done. However, if I arrange that folder so that messages are arranged in groups (e.g., by date), and the group is not expanded, that is, the message is hidden inside the group, this behaviour does not occur, and the message is indeed sent next time. This must be bug. Microsoft, Help! ...

Double emails
Whenever my email address is in the send to, and email is also send to a distribtion list I am included in I receive 2 emails. Is there a way to stop this from happening? ...

error types (messages
Hi for all; I know eight (8) error massages in excel like (#NAME?) I saw them i (Help menu) .... Are there another error messages ( error type)?? if there are .. please tell me what are they? *MANGO -- MANG ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MANGO's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1518 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26814 hi mango i�m fernanda which errors you have?? "MANGO" <MANGO.1dyrvy@excelforum-nospam.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:MANGO.1dyrvy@exce...

Using Pub 2003 for email newsletters
I can create an email newsletter in Pub 2003; no problem. But very few on my email list can open it as an attachment, and for those who can open it, they get the newsletter but only within the Pub 2003 pages. Any suggestions or tips on what I might be doing wrong? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from P1967 <P1967@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I can create an email newsletter in Pub 2003; no problem. But very > few on my email list can open it as an attachment, and for those who > can open it, they get the newsletter but only withi...

Outbox shows empty, but still sending the message
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002. When looking at the folder listing, the outbox show 2 e-mails still to send. When you look at the folder, it states there are no e-mails to view and is empty. How do you fix this??? I also have verified that it is not a worm. It is an e- mail with a picture attachment. Any help is appreciated. ...

error message
Hello, Initially, I want to make a merge to the word the query in order to send to a family a letter for updating their data, but since it was too difficult, I changed my mind to make it in the form of report, just the same as the form in the address sample database on which we can see the family member of each address/household, but the problem when it is in the report this is my error message/Window error message when I preview it. ( I used address as a main report and member as the subreport. "you must define a sort field or expresssion for the group header and footer on the re...

Using Workflow to update a picklist property.
How can we modify a value of a picklist in the workflow? For example when someone modify a picklist property on the Contact, I want the picklist property on Account with the same options is changed as well. How to do this? Create a new workflow under contact. Check Start when: “Record attributes change” Hit “select” button and chose respective pick list attribute (Changes to the attribute will trigger this workflow) Now add steps to the workflow 1) Check condition - select the contact pick list and pick list value from set properties 2) Add another step "Update record" Select “...

Can't delete email
Hi there, I have a user called susan working inside my LAN. She is using Netscape 7 on a Solaris 8 as the email client to access the Exchange server in the same LAN with IMAP. The problem is she can't delete any message (email) from her Netscape. When she tries to delete an email, it pop-up an error message: ******************** Alert: The current command did not succeed. The mail server responded: [TRYCREATE] The requested item could not be found. ******************** So, she has to launch MS Outlook on another Windows machine to delete any emails. Any idea would be appreciated, Ross ...

Receiving email #7
Have to hit send/receive to get email. How do I get it to receive automatically with a sound alert like express? Thanks Version??? Tools, Options, Preferences, Email options, advanced email options. "George" wrote: > Have to hit send/receive to get email. How do I get it to receive > automatically with a sound alert like express? > > Thanks XP home. I did all that per the help box and I still get no sound or icon? "Mary" wrote: > Version??? Tools, Options, Preferences, Email options, advanced email options. > > "George" wrote: >...

Email Configuration Problem
I have used Outllok 2000 with my AT&T dial-up internet service for email with no problems over many years. I recently switched to a high speed provider but want to continue using Worldnet for my email source. I am having problems getting it configured properly (actual setting are at the end of this note). Worldnet says I just needed to change a few parameters since I am no longer accessing from their service. After a few tweaks I am able to receive my Worldnet email fine but when Outlook attemps to send outgoing mail I get the following error "A timeout occured while communicatin...

email address and mailbox not created
Hi, I am using Exchange 2003 with sp2. I tried to create the exchange mailbox for a user, and I get prompted as to which mailbox store I want to create the account and finally look like everything is fine. However, the email address is not created, and I check and see no mailbox create in the store. I run the SUS and nothing happens. I remember that two years ago I have similar issue and reset the user right for each of the user with this problem and the problem was resolved., but the tech note was lost. Any thoughts? Thanks, "qjlee" <qjlee@discussions.microsoft.com&...

how do you change the default email provider in xp?
how do you change the default email provider in xp? need yahoo but isn't an option in the drop down box under internet options Are you referring to your Internet dialup settings in Internet Explorer where it defaults to a particular dialup? "StaceyC" wrote: > how do you change the default email provider in xp? need yahoo but isn't an > option in the drop down box under internet options The only way Yahoo will b an available choice for the default email client is if Yahoo and Microsoft work together to add it. For now, the only webmail service that you can set as ...

sending emails from the Drafts folder without having to open each one
Hi, After I accumulate several email messages in my Drafts folder, is there a way to send them all without having to open each separately and click the 'Send' button for each? If I select all and move them to the Outbox that doesn't solve the problem because they are moved as open items that need to be opened from there and again I need to click the send button. I didn't find any such command on the context menu in the drafts folder either. Thanks for any help Gilad No, AFAIK, you need to open each one and press send. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies ...

Outlook E-mail composing messages/addressing messages
I'm having 2 problems with outlook messages. 1. when I get an e-mail ready to send and click the address book icon, I get a message "The address book could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address book could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, please see Microsoft Outlook help." My contacts are all in the contacts section along with the e-mails. This problem started occuring when I switched from a 5GB harddrive to a 20GB ha...

missing text in messages!
I am having a problem with some of the longer email messages I receive on Outlook - it seems to simply cut off the text from the lower part of longer messages. Has anyone seen this or do they have a fix? Thanks! >-----Original Message----- >I am having a problem with some of the longer email >messages I receive on Outlook - it seems to simply cut >off the text from the lower part of longer messages. Has >anyone seen this or do they have a fix? > >Thanks! >. >I am having the same issue...for me it seems that when ever an email is sent from an outlook 2003 ...

Redirect all incoming and outgoing email to\from a specific addres
I have an office manager that would like to be able to receive copies of all email coming from or going to specific addresses. Is there a way to do this? I am running Exchange 2003, SP2. I don't want to depend on forwards set at the mailbox level because I don't want to redirect (or forward) all the mail. Nor do I know which mailboxes I would need to target. Thanks for the help. GFI Mail Essentials will do this at www.gfi.com. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Midwest Muskie" <MidwestMuskie@discussions.microsof...

Email account intruders?
How can I check or run an audit log to see if someone within the company is accessing other people's email accounts? "ekelty" wrote in message news:E32259B9-7C6E-4976-A342-19DBF8000786@microsoft.com... > How can I check or run an audit log to see if someone within the > company is > accessing other people's email accounts? And what did the e-mail server administrator say when you asked them? Outlook, the topic of this newsgroup, is an e-mail client, not an e-mail server. ...

Automated HTML template reply to a plain text email?
Hi, I am receiving a lot of emails with the same subject line. They are all plain text emails and i would like to set up a rule that replies automatically using a HTML coded template. For some reason this is not working as a normal reply rule would work. any suggestions please? Many thanks Max -- maxattacks ...

contacts folder
ol2003 it seems the only way to edit email address(es) is after opening up the contact item. i'd like to edit email addresses the same way the mailing address or phone # can be changed in the card or list view. what setting needs to be changed to allow for this? thanks! ...

error message when launching Outlook
Everytime I launch Outlook, I get the following erro message: CiceroUIWndframe: Outlook.exe--Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GETUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSART.DLL I hit "OK" and the message reappears. This happens four or five times. Then, on the final hit to "OK," the message goes away and Outlook opens. The program seems to run correctly from this point on, so this porblem is primarily an annoyance. However, I hope it is not indicative of a more serious problem. Any help will be much appreciated. heilborn <heilborn@di...

cannot recieve emails
when i open my emails it has suddenly started asking for my logon details. I can not remember them? If you don't remember your username and password, call your mail service provider. They may have a web page where you can reset your password. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "debbieg" <debbieg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:7933DACD-34EA-4F68-A8B8-9873576F7D2C@microsoft.com... > when i open my emails it has suddenly started asking for my logon = details. I=20 > ...

Unexpected Messages in Sent Items
We are running an Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 with Symantec Exchange AV installed. The Symantec keeps notifying the AV administrator that a couple of users are attempting to send disallowed attachments. It happens every Saturday and virus checks have been run on all machines. The users are not sending these emails. One of the attachments is winzip81.exe. Could anyone point me in the right direction here? I have no idea why this is happening. Thank you. I have expirienced the very same issue with Exchange 5.5 and Sybari Antigen. It could be that Outlook just not showing desire...

Puting bounced messages in a mailbox
Hi everyone. Yesterday we finally migrated off of Exchange 5.5 and now have a running Exchange 2003 server. On the old 5.5 server I set it up so that e-mails that could not be delivered ended up in the Administrator mailbox. If someone sent an e-mail to my company and it was to an invalid e-mail address the bounce would end up in the Administrator Inbox. How do I set that up in Exchange 2003? Thanks for the help. Hi, This should help: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315631 Leif "Corbin O'Reilly" <corbinoreilly@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:ejDbg.76828$J...