The ability to change multiple activity due dates at once

I would find it extremely helpful when I have multiple activities that are
due on the same date and I want to change the due date to be able to change
them all at once rather than having to open each one separately and then
changing the due date.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e45a8867-4eb2-42c6-b89c-a283fb86e1ab&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We have had that suggestion several times from our customers as well - Even a
way to do a multiple item edit on the activity page would solve the problem.
--
David Yack
MVP  / Microsoft Regional Director

"SDESM" wrote:

> I would find it extremely helpful when I have multiple activities that are
> due on the same date and I want to change the due date to be able to change
> them all at once rather than having to open each one separately and then
> changing the due date.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e45a8867-4eb2-42c6-b89c-a283fb86e1ab&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Thank you for your suggestion. The CRM Customer Suggestion Triage has reviewed this suggestion and prioritized it.

<SDESM> wrote:

I would find it extremely helpful when I have multiple activities that are
due on the same date and I want to change the due date to be able to change
them all at once rather than having to open each one separately and then
changing the due date.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e45a8867-4eb2-42c6-b89c-a283fb86e1ab&dg=microsoft.public.crm

change color in many text box
I have a form which takes information from a query. The information is orizontally aranged in the many text boxes . I would like to know how can i change the background color of the text box on the row by just doubleclicking on that particular row. Give me some suggestions please! ANY IDEEA, "florin" <florin_serban@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ercv$ytcIHA.5164@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I have a form which takes information from a query. > The information is orizontally aranged in the many text boxes . > I would like to know how can i change the background colo...

Need an Through/End date for the Historical Stock Status Report
Our customer wants to print a report for a prior month that shows the beginning quantity on hand for an item, all transactions for the month and the ending QTY balance. Put another way, the customer says "I want to know what inventory I started the month with, what happenned to it, and what I ended with." This could be accomplished by adding an end date option to the Historical Stock Status Report so we could run the As Of Date for the beginning of a prior month and the end date as the end of the prior month. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

trying to return data with only the latest date
when i run this i get data for the last day. i'm trying to get it to return only for the latest date. for example the instance name column contains all the drive letters. i would like it to return one row for each machinename and drive letter. tried adding distinct but didn't work with free_hd_space_cte as ( select a.counterid, substring(a.machinename,3,20) as machinename, a.objectname, a.countername, a.instancename, b.countervalue, convert(datetime, substring(b.counterdatetime,1, 16)) as TimeRead from counterdetails a inner join counterdata b on a.counterid = b.counter...

Change Collation failed in RMS Headquarters
I need change collation from default to Chinese. A blank database is created in Headquarters Administrator and then Change Collation command is executed. But a Error “object CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType depend on collation” happened. How can I do it? Jerry wrote: > Error “object CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType depend on collation” happened. > How can I do it? Remove from your database the constraint CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType, and when you changed collation add it the constraint. bye antonio hi, Antonio Thanks for your reply. Now I removed CK_APIExportLog_ObjectType and changed co...

Am I able to sort dates by month rather than year in excel?
I am using office 2003. I need a report that sorts my employees in order by the month they are hired. Excel always sorts by year. Just an example: If a date is in A1 and the rest of the column, then in B1 enter =MONTH(A1) and copy down Then sort by column B -- Gary's Student "Ruth k." wrote: > I am using office 2003. I need a report that sorts my employees in order by > the month they are hired. Excel always sorts by year. ...

SumProduct over multiple sheets
Hello The below formula does one sheet. I have ten. Is there a way to have it sum all ten for me that does not require a long formula Thanks for your help =SUMPRODUCT(('Line7'!$C$15:$C$114=C7)*('Line7'!$G$15:$G$114='Numbers'!$S$9)*('Line7'!$AF$15:$AF$114)) I'd use 10 different formulas. Then sum them in an eleventh formula. In fact, if you put each of those formulas in a dedicated cell (say A1 of each individual sheet), you could use a formula like: =sum('line1:line10!a1) As long as all the other sheets are between line1 and line10. Jack wr...

Excel Date Format of MMM/YY
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I enter a date in the format of MMM/YY it saves ok but if you then look in tools and calculator I have found that it creates a formula of 2004 and when you copy this over to a Windows based PC it displays incorrect dates. How do I turn off this apparent formula creation. I live in UK and have settings to UK Don't let the info in the Calculator mislead you. It's simply confirming that the workbook you're in is employing the 1904 Date System which is the default in Mac Excel. Dates in Mac Exce...

Changing the 'Mark item as read when selection changes' at runtime
Hi, Outlook version 2007 VS2008 Using VSTO and Redemption I need to change the following settings at runtime Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane Wait [ ] seconds before marking the item as read. Mark item as read when selection changes. All the above settings are on a form found here: Tools --> Options --> Other --> Reading Pane The registry settings are stored in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences] I know how to change the registry settings but I don't know to re-load these settings again without ...

Converting Text Values to Dates
Is there a way to convert a column of text, date values (entered as 81096, for example) to valid date format, 8/10/96? I could not get the DATEVALUE function to do this. Hi! Select the range of cells in question. Goto Data>Text to Columns Click NEXT twice Select Column Data Format: DATE. Then choose the format from the drop down Finish Biff "Frank Winston" <FrankWinston@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CAF0A61-E8A7-4D18-B035-0D475E9A858C@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to convert a column of text, date values (entered as 81096, > for example...

Dynamicly change spreadsheet tab names depending on cell value
Is it possible to change tab names dynamicaly ? For example i have 31 tab (1 for each day of the month) These tabs are named - 1,2,3 e.t.c Is it possible to define rule that would ad "!" to day which is weekend day. In other words is it possible to dynamicly change tab name depending from value of cell ? If this is possbile how do i do this ? Right-click on the spreadsheet tab, select View Code and paste this in:- Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() ActiveSheet.Name = Range("A1").Value End Sub To test this I put the date in cell B2 and this formula into A1:- =TEX...

Change 'Active' Window?
I would like to change the 'active' window (from the Access DB to another application). I have Dynamics GP open and am currently using an Access DB. I would like to change the active window to GP and run a macro (if possible). Would I do this with a shell command? Any help that you can provide is welcome. Thanks. G ...

Multiple Instance of Same code
I have a form that lists duplicate Batch Job Names (form is based on a table that has job name and job nbr as primary key). I want to give the user the ability to click on the batch job name and open a new form (Batch Job Steps) that will show the job steps for that batch job and if needed click on the duplicate job name and show the job steps. In other words: Batch Job A (12 Job Steps) & Batch Job A (16 Job Steps). Both of these records have job nbr that form part of the primary key but is hidden from the user.) I was trying to use the code below and filter the form on load...

Lebans Report to PDF for Multiple Reports
Hi: I'm using Mr. Leban's Report to PDF utility with great results, however, I need help taking it one step farther... I have several different reports open at once. Each contains different info, but they are all needed to satisfy a reporting requirement. Workflow had been to print each report to an individual PDF file, then get an admin person with a full version of Acrobat to combine the individual file into one file for document retention. I'd like to be able to cut out the admin person step and use the Leban's utility to print all open reports to a single file. Any su...

Changing computer
Hi, I'm about to sell my Dell pc on which I recently installed Microsoft Home & Student 2007. Do I just un-install it and then re-install it on the new one? Is it illegal (or stupid) to leave it on the computer? And how would I go about moving my Word files from old to new? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks Sal If you leave it installed, you must also give them the disks. (And yes, that would be stupid - sorry.) If you intend to keep the disks and the license for yourself, you must uninstall it. Move your files with a USB drive or burn them to a CD. You could...

Change Display Units property with VBA
Hello, I would like to dynamically change the units on my graph within my powerpoint presentation using VBA. The Powerpoint group has site has been down for a couple of days so I have not been able to send my question in. I would think the code might be similar to that in excel so I'm hoping someone can help me here. Can someone help some code that allows me to change the "Display Units" property found under the "Format Axis --> Scale" menu in the graphs? thank You, Jenise In article <1168541545.394773.220220@o58g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, jwilliam@alte...

How do I change a data label on an xy scatter to a unique name as.
The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? Hi, Try one of these free addin to link cells to data labels. This way you can have a single data series rather than multiples. Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com Cheers Andy SOSCIENT wrote: > The only way I have figured out is to create a separate series for each data > point, which is tedious for 100+ points...any ideas? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andyp...

Change all Chart Legend FONT sizes across entire spreadsheet
Have file folders with dozens of spreadsheets and noticed the CHART LEGEND fonts a too BIG. I'd like to change ALL chart legend font sizes on all worksheets in a spreadsheet at once.. using a tool or script, etc. Any solutions? There are simply too many charts to open and change fonts individually. -G The following code will change the font size in all charts in the active workbook: '======================= Sub ChangeLegendFont() Dim chObj As ChartObject Dim ws As Worksheet Dim ch As Chart Dim lFont As Long lFont = 6 'set the font size For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Works...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...

Change a cell's value using a button
Hi - I know its possible but have no idea how to do it - How do I set up a cell with two buttons attached to it that increase and decrease the value in the cell? I.e. if I have a cell with 10% in it and hit the "up" button, the number goes up by 0.5% and down by the same amount if I hit the "down" button? I am pretty good in Excel but dont know anything about macros - but Im really not sure where you find this function. Thanks for your help in advance anyone! -- Ashley No macros required. Use a spin button control rather than 2 buttons. Follow these steps: 1. Go to...

Button on a activity phone call
Hello, I like to create a button on a activity phone call to automatically trigger a phone call when I select Outgoing button option. Can you help me? Thank’s in advance, Ricardo Sousa Hello Ricardo, We have a new Add-On for MS CRM which add a button to contact,account. After clicking on the button the Add-On will ask you which phone number(mobil,..) you want to call and then automatically trigger a phone call and create a phone activity. In the same way it works for incoming calls. This solution works only if you have a PBX. If you are interested please send me an email. Regards, Ch...

Change unit cost for Miscellaneous Items
Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing does not allow editing of unit cost for all item types. Please include an option to allow us to change the unit cost for for miscellaneous, service and flat fee items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

Can I change the default syle for a chart?
I have toyed around with using macros to reformat data, but what I would really like to do is make a particular format the default, but can't seem to find out how to do that. Select a chart in your workbook Choose Chart>Chart Type Select one of the chart types and subtypes, then click 'Set as default chart' OR Select the Custom Types tab, and set one of the built-in or user-defined charts as the default Jon Peltier has information on custom chart types on his web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html Argus Finch wrote: > I hav...

Formatting a date in client report
How do I format a date field in a client side Microsoft report (rdlc)? I'm using VS2008, 9.0.30729.1 sp Windows forms project. Unformatted, the dates in my report are displayed like this: 11/19/09 00:00:00 I want to display just the date, not the zeroes. If I enter an expression in the value property for the report textbox like this: =Format(Fields!StartDate.Value, "D") (as shown in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms251668.aspx) the report will display "D" instead of the formatted date. The same thing happens with other format string...

Task Due Date
Is there anyway to preset the task to have "today" as the due date by default? -- Guy Lapierre Forefront Business Solutions http://www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com Not that I am aware of, no. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Guy Lapierre asked: | Is there anyway to preset the task to have "today" as the due date by | default? ...

How can we change rpc port on outlook client
How can we change rpc port on outlook client to use different port than 135 and I can do either TCPrelay or port redirect to connect to the Exchange server on port 135. ...