Thai collation in SQL for MS CRM 1.2

A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such
as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most
of their clients have this included in their business requirement.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0512cca8-5bb6-41b5-a0f6-553dda4fa16e&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

AS far as I know and have heard from others, the default app will support DBCS
data entry.

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 03:47:01 -0700, "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

A number of our Partners have been requesting for double-byte characters such
as Chinese, Japanese and Thai languages to be recognized by MS CRM 1.2. Most
of their clients have this included in their business requirement.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0512cca8-5bb6-41b5-a0f6-553dda4fa16e&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
Matt

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

CRM Entity
Hello Everyone, I am trying to setup CRM for my organization. I am wondering from where I can create Navigation option like Sales, Marketing, Service.... I will appreciate any help! Thanks & Regards, Sunil Chelaramani Hi, After you finished the installation, you will find the navigation as follows. On the server, start the internet explorer, and use url http://localhost:5555. Or http://localhost. Or http://crm. Depending upon your configuration during setup the url will be different. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "Sunil Chelaramani" wrote: > > Hello Every...

MS Money 2002 #10
Thinking about upgrading my desktop computer. How can I transfer my Money 2002 program to a Laptop so I don't lose anything. Records go back to 1998. Reinstall M2002 from the original CD and copy the .mny file across using a memory stick or LAN. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "SD" <SD@NOSPAMisp.com> wrote in message news:OLUksc03GHA.2420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Thinking about upgrading m...

Numpty MS Query Install Question
Hi all How do I know whether MS Query is installed on my PC? Office Pro 2003 on XPSP2 TI I dunno about 2003, but in older versions, just do Data > GetExternalData > CreateNewQuery, and if you get dialog boxes to follow instead of a message that you need to install MSQuery, then you got it......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "TheScullster" wrote: > Hi all > > How do I know whether MS Query is installed on my PC? > Office Pro 2003 on XPSP2 > > TI > > > "CLR" wrote >I dunno about 2003, but in older versions, just do Da...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

GALMOD32.exe not working #2
Hello. When the users of the domain run GALMOD32.exe it acts like it saves the settings but when I look at the gal those settings don't stick. I have done the following site suggestions about adding "self" to delegate control, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get users to update the gal themselves and have it actually stick. http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=873 Thanks, -comb In article <MPG.1ef200b44f090d1b989684@news.newsreader.com>, whore@whore.com says... > Hello. > > When the users of the domain run GALM...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

Unable to find CRM Instance
It appears as if other people have experienced the "Can't Find CRM Server" installation error before; however, I don't see any posts on how to fix it. Please help! I've been using the CRM Server for some time now with no problems. Every time I try to install SFO, I get the following error: Setup was unable to find an instance of the CRM components. Thanks for your help. I fixed this by ensuring in internet options, security for trusted sites (includes crm server) automatically authenticate with current username/password. Using IE went to crm server, auth...

Expiring MS Money --> Mac and Mac Money??
I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Mac has a few discontinued items as well. "MikeV06" <me@mycomputer06.invalid> wrote in message news:13gurf5varz3j$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid... >I am not a Mac user, but this crap with Money is starting to push me in > that direction. I believe that a Money program (not MS) is available for > the Mac. Does anyone have information on that option? Oops! forgot to paste th...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Header and Footer Locations (2)
Gord Dibben: Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the Header and Footer margins in? Thanks, Bernie Bernie View>Header and Footer>Custom To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the actual footer. This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place. Gord On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote: >Gord Dibben: > >Excuse my ignorance, but where do...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...

MS Access and SharePoint
Is MS SharePoint a substitute for creating rational databases MS Access. Hello Jody, Absolutely not. I assume "rational" means "relational". In fact, there is not much "relational" about SharePoint anyway, please refer to http://www.lcbridge.nl/vision/2008/transactions.htm for more info about that. However, Access 2007 allows you, under restrictions, to publish databases to SharePoint 2007, and SharePoint 2010 includes Access Services, which allows you to create web applications in Access 2010 and publish them to a SharePoint 2010 site. Kind reg...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Upgrade to exchange enterprise #2
Hello I have just moved to exchange enterprise from exchange standard(with the mailbox move method). Everything has gone well but i'm noticing that i'm still getting event 1221 messages stating that there is x amount of space in the public and private message stores. Just wondering if i should still be getting these messages. I'm aware though that exchange space is white space based and that when you exceed the amount of white space the database will grow again. But just wondering if i should still be getting those 1221's. Thanks On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:17:03 -070...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...

Cannot connect to SQL 2000 AS SP 3 cube from Excel 2000
I have a user who is using Excel 2000 SP 3 to connect to cubes created in SQL 2000 AS SP 3. The user does have permissions to browse to the cube. Originally I could not even connect to the cube itself, nor did I have the OLAP 8.0 provider. I tried all the Office updates, and per a newsgropu tip, I installed the pivot table service (SQL2000 CD \msolap\install\PTS\ptslite.exe). I can connect to the cube from his computer from Excel, but if I create a spreadsheet elsewhere using that cube, his laptop will not open the cube to run queries. Any suggestions? -- *******************...

item barcodes and sql query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C89274.4D47EC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Customer forgot to set the right barcodes for the items they left it blank. Customer would like to print labels but since they did not specify the right barcode types in the item properties I guess it will not work. So is there a sql query that can do that? For example I would like to it to use upca for all items, since almost all of their products are upca's. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C...

CRM Bulk Delete of Activities
We are new to CRM, and in the "testing" phase of implementation. Our marketing group has used smart lists and quick campaign which results in 30,000 open activies (emails). We can respond/delete/acknowledge them 250 at a time via the activities view. Clearly waiting for screen refreshes 120 times would waste a lot of time. Is there a way to "respond" to activies at a campaign level or in bulk? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0108_01C83679.362A3E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quot...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

Trouble with bulk import accounts in CRM 3.0
I'm having difficulties with bulk import wizard; I exported contacts from exchange pub folder into a tab separated file, but all I get from the import wizard is an error message “The source import file is corrupt”. I’ve tried a couple of combinations for the separator symbol and tried reducing the number of mapped fields from Outlook but with no results… Any ideas ? I am facing exactly the same problem in importing leads from a tab delimited spreadsheet into MS CRM 3.0. It was EXACTLY the same spreadsheet I have used in MS CRM 1.2 where it worked fine. Any suggestions on what mig...