Text Formatting for URL - 160799

In CRM, On the accounts form, we would like to have an field point to a
portal site where we would keep more information about a client, I have
made the field a URL formatting type however it will not show up as a
URL just as text.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stephen

0
scrocker
12/6/2004 10:33:58 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Format changes when another user opens presentation
why do fonts change size when another user opens a shared presentation. Font size overflows the text box, the text is either too big or too small and unwraps so it goes off the slide, but when I open on my system, it's fine!? On 12/15/09 9:15 AM, in article 79A48B55-8B9D-4F5D-A21B-EF1C84D07AD2@microsoft.com, "Shevvie" <Shevvie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > why do fonts change size when another user opens a shared presentation. Font > size overflows the text box, the text is either too big or too small and > unwraps so it goes off the slide, but...

Text #3
In Cell A1,2 ,3 ect i have the following info 12345BO 1234BO 123456BO How do i convert these in Cells B1, 2, 3 etc to : 012345 001234 123456 To create a 6 figure number with the BO dropped off? in column b put this formula find(a1,"BO",1) in column c put this formula mid(a1,1,b1-1) format the c column to numbers "Dava Sutts" wrote: > In Cell A1,2 ,3 ect i have the following info > > 12345BO > 1234BO > 123456BO > > How do i convert these in Cells B1, 2, 3 etc to : > 012345 > 001234 > 123456 > > To create a 6 figure number with th...

Scrolling Text Field
I am not sure if this is the correct forum or not. I use FrontPage to manage my personal website and I am one step above a novice. On several of my pages I post rather lengthy clips of VBA code. I would like to display this code in some sort of fixed sized text field where visitors could scroll to read or select and copy the text. I have found on the Insert menu a Form>Insert Text Area control that almost suit the bill if I could only figure out how "lock" it so that the content cannot be altered by visitors. Can this be done or is there a more appropriate type...

Line Break in unbound text box with hyperlink
Hi. I have a text box that displays a generated hyperlink on a report. The problem is that sometimes the hyperlink is longer than the text box and it grows vertically and inserts a line break after the end of the first line. When the user clicks the link on the electronic PDF created from the report, it only picks up the first line of link. Is there a way to tell it to "wrap" to pick up the all the lines? Thanks, Cathy ...

Text Box Invisible
I have Word 2007 and have been using it for over a year. Recently, text boxes and drawings are invisible in all but Print Preview and Full Screen Reading mode. They used to be visible in other modes until the following sequence of events occurred: 1) I sent a Word 2007 document out for review. 2) The reviewer returned the document in compatibility mode with Track Changes on. 3) I accepted all changes. It appears my preferences and styles were changed. I looked for a way to show/hide text boxes and drawings, but couldn't find anything. On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:14:09 -08...

Stock Quote format Question.
I purchased a Preferred Bond Hybrid. The Stock symbol that works @ the Schwab web site is USB+I and USBpI works using StreetSmartPro (Schwab's online trading program). However, I can't seem to find the secret combination for whomever supplies Money with online quotes. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote: >I purchased a Preferred Bond Hybrid. The Stock symbol that works @ the >Schwab web site is USB+I and USBpI works using StreetSmartPro (Schwab's >online trading program). However, I can't seem to find the se...

Most Frequently used Text value in a column
I have an Excel 2000 spreadsheet used for daily entries for any given month. Some of the columns have text values instead of numeric. It is possible that the text entries would be the same for every day or they could vary between 2 or 3 different text values. I would like to know if there is a formula that would retrieve the most frequently entered TEXT. Ex: Jan 01 cat Jan 02 dog Jan 03 cat Jan 04 dog Jan 05 dog Jan 06 dog Jan 07 cat Jan 08 dog Jan 09 bird Jan 10 cat ============= Max dog ...

pivot table conditional formatting
Hi everyone, I've conditionally formatted a column in a pivot table so that if a date is below or equal to today it goes red, if between 5 days before today it goes orange and if its over today it goes green. The problem I am having is that when I copy and paste data into the worksheet where the pivot table data is coming from, the conditional formatting doesnt work. However, when I go to the dates where they are pasted and I select the dates and manually write them in again, then the conditional formatting in the pivot table works. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks Dal ...

Problem on formatting cells
Hi there! My excel doesn't change the format of the text inside it: the dates changed to numbers. I tried to change the format again by right-clicking the cell and choosing "Formnat Cell".. however when i try to choose "Date" and indicate a new type, nothing happens. This incident happened to my friend too. please help and thanks in advance Hi are you sure the date is stored as date/number and not as 'Text'.<What does the formula =ISNUMBER(A1) return (if A1 is one of your cells). It should return TRUE -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mum...

Displaced text MS Publisher2002
When overlapping one text box with another -in 2003- the text in one of them is displaced. Moving one or the other to the back appears to have no effect. Ctrl T, which works when placing text over a picture, doesn't however work with text over text. I'm almost certain that this operation could be carried out in earlier versions of MS Publisher Where am I going wrong? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Serendipity <pill@blueyonder.co.uk>... > When overlapping one text box with another -in 2003- > the text in one of them is disp...

Activating cursor in a text box
Hi, I have a problem that for sure is just a simple trap I got into. I need to relocate cursor to the first record (actually any record) in a subform and activate it (so it is blinking) to enable PageDown. I use of course SetFocus, I even select some text in the field like in the example below Me.NameAndFirstName.SetFocus Me.NameAndFirstName.SelStart = 0 Me.NameAndFirstName.SelLength = 5 /of course simple set focus is not working as well/ /I checked with fields enabled, disabled, locked and unlocked/ The problem is that the cursor is not blinking, so when I hit PageDown button, Access g...

How do I copy and paste an Illustratorsketch with text into Excel
Any input from you would be great ...

How to set different URLs to IE for nevigating to different sites
I want to open a IE window through a program Then I will open a perticular site say "http://www.yahoo.com" in the same IE window through the same program Then after some time say delay of 1 min I want to open other site say "http://hotmail.com" in the same window throug same program Could you please tell me how to do this Thanks Shr You can use IEs object model to automate it. What you are asking is exposed thru its object model. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Shri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D244A9C8-...

Format cells to display truncated values?
I would like to display numbers rounded or truncated by 1000 - eg $254,123 would be displayed as $254K. I do not want to change the underlying value, and I do not want to add an additional column with a calculated value Use a custom number format of $0,K -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06C70E35-F87D-4DF7-8494-A46F0E93B507@microsoft.com... >I would like to display numbers rounded or truncated by 1000 - >eg $254,123 > would be displ...

large format receipt duplicate?
I have a problem reprinting large format receipts. My register prints to a small printer automatically and then question the cashier if they want the large format receipt as well. Now thats all fine and dandy but I can't get it to print a duplicate large format. When I tell it to print to printer2, it prints the 40 column printer format. When I look at items in the journal it also shows as the 40 column printer. Does anyone know how i can get two copies of my large format receipt? ...

Digits in text cannot format as Numbers ?
Hi, I receive a weekly report from our IT and the digits (in general format and align to the left though ) cannot be changed to ordinary numbers so that I can sort them in A-Z. When I highlight the whole digit column and format it to Numbers,nothing change. I am running Office 2000 and OS XP Pro. I once saw the latest Office 2003 having a feature to convert such digits to Numbers without any problem. Anyone has a solution or workaround ? Thanks Regards ST -- st24961 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ st24961's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Automatic Formatting Rules Disappear
My Outlook 2007 Calendar autoformatting color rules keep disappearing. I set the rule in the auto formatting window, the condition, etc and hit ok. The labels change to the correct color label. However, when I click on Mail and then come back to Calendar or close Outlook and then come back to the calendar, the rules are gone. The color is gone from the labels and the rule has disappeared. I can't get them to remain! What am I doing wrong? Sharon;64369 Wrote: > My Outlook 2007 Calendar autoformatting color rules keep disappearing. > I set the rule in the auto formatting window, th...

conditional formatting #24
Is it possible, through an add-in or otherwise, to have more than 3 conditions formatted? In my spreadsheet, I have lots of addresses, names, preferences, etc. Let's say I want to highlight every entry from Illinois, every person whose last name is Smith, everybody whose favorite color is blue, and every person who career is categorized as administrative. As you can see, I have four categories here. In actuality, I have many more, but this works for my question. As suggested, I want to highlight these entries and want every new entry that meets one of these conditions to be ...

Copy actual URL from hyperlink cell
I have a spreadsheet with thousands of records. One column contains hyperlinks either created manually using the Insert->Hyperlink action or via a =HYPERLINK() dynamic formula. I need to return the URL for the cyperlink column into another column so that I can use it for some other purpose. The new cells would simply contain text like http://website/folder/file.htm. I couldn't find a function that returned the URL, so I'm wondering if there is another way to get the info? A macro possibly? Thanks for your help IAN Ian Not sure if I understand, but the code below will iterat...

Arrange to present in continuous format
Dear expert, I have excel file and sor the fields selectively depending on the criteria ... Anyway, the outcome will be like this. A1 Elton B1 Kammi C1 (blank) D1 (blank) E1 27-year F1 Room 33 G1 (blank) H1 Holiday How I can write a function so that ... say cell C1 to C9 ... etc Display as Elton Kammi 27-year Room 33 Holiday It skips all the blank row and display continuously in consecutive rows. I cannot use filter and delete the blank row as this will affect other rows .... So wanna use function command to solve first. Thanks for help OOOh I s...

Calculate with "Precision as Formatted"
I am using custom formatting to display data to the nearest thousand with a format string like: _(#,",000"_);(#,"000");_("-"_) This works fine, but I would also like to be able to refer to the displayed value of cells formatted in this way rather than the full-precision value of the cell. I know that I can create formulas that round to thousands or other precisions, but I was hoping for a simpler approach, as I would not want to manually synchronize the precision of applied formats with the related formulas that calculate the equivalent precisions. Lik...

Edit Comments Formatting
How would I edit the formatting of more than one comment in Excel? I am not familiar with Visual Basic, but I know I might be able to change the New Spreadsheet Template. However, I want to know if I can the formatting to a pre- existing spreadsheet. I know I can search comments by the following list of commands: F5 Special Comments OK Ctrl+F However, how would I change the formatting from 8 inch Tahoma to 10 inch Arial without changing the formatting of the cells? Help would be appreciated. Thank you. The following code will format all comments in the active workbook: '=====...

Formula to split Text from Numbers in cell
Hi everyone I have a column of data as follows Joe Bloggs 995.1 Fred 22.6 James Brian Jones 333.54 Ted Baker 3875.34 etc The name can be any number of words and the size of the number changes with each entry. Is there any way to split the text and numbers into two separate columns using a code? I tried using the search command with an isnumeric inside but to no avail...... I also thought of looking for a space from the right hand side but I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions? Thanks John Ortt =LEFT(A1,FIND("~",SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","~",LEN(...

Putting " &" in the caption format property of Option group
Hello: I have not been succesful in trying to make a filter on filter on my main and subform. I am seriously studying the sample on the Northwind sample database's "Customer Phone List" My question is what is the function of puttting an "&" in the caption format property. In the button "A" for example, in caption property it says " &A", waht is the function of &. Can anybody help me? maybe because I do not put it in my form that caused it does not work. Thanks in advance. Frank In news:A55DE234-9E53-43F5-B3E0-8313962383B9@micros...

incoming mail format
hi, i want to set all my incoming mails to rich-text format. i can set the mails that i sent but i want to set incoming mails. thanks for your help. my e-mail: kul_omer@yahoo.com G'Day �mer, When you set YOUR mail format (outgoing mail) that is what the addressee receives - you control it! In the same way, people who send you email decide on THEIR outgoing format - and you cannot change it. -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia ______________________________________ ...