Terminal server install domain problem help please

Hi everyone, this is my setup

windows 2003 sbs acting as domain controller, exchange, microsoft crm ect
windows 2003 standard acting as a terminal server and member server

I had a problem with folder redirection which works fine but i manually had
to give permission to each individual on the sbs server to the folder
redirection folder, is this normal? seems cumbersum

My problem is i have install microsoft crm on the 2003 sbs and now i am
trying to configure access via the outlook client on the terminal server but
i can only get it to work for the administrator. i noticed under the terminal
server\documents and settings that all the users folders are there but there
is 2 administrator folders with one being just administrator and the other
ADMINISTRATOR.XYZ which is the name of my domain. I assume the users are not
logging on to the domain correctly like the administrator is. ANY ideas?

thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

How to restore entire server?

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Need help with Auto Filter

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Border problems

Can anyone help ?

Please ignore #2

Need Query Help