TargetInvocationException in Update Invoice in Microsoft Dynamics

Hi, we get the follow error mssage when we try update the invoice object.
But, in the same class, we update the salesorder object with sucess.

Obs. Our code is a custom page.

Any ideas what this could be caused by?

Tks
Clau

>Crm Exception: Message: , ErrorCode: -2147197184, InnerException: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80045F00): <details></details>
at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMInvoiceClass.Update(CUserAuth&
Caller, String InvoiceId, String InvoiceXml)
[2006-10-10 12:16:47.4] Process: w3wp |Thread: 8708 |Category: Platform
|User: d12c7f30-cb1c-db11-9c14-0003ff5c4852 |Level: Error |
CrmSoapExtension.ProcessMessage
at CrmSoapExtension.ProcessMessage(SoapMessage message)
at SoapMessage.RunExtensions(SoapExtension[] extensions)
at SoapServerProtocol.WriteException(Exception e, Stream outputStream)
at WebServiceHandler.WriteException(Exception e)
at WebServiceHandler.Invoke()
at WebServiceHandler.CoreProcessRequest()
at SyncSessionlessHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at
CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
completedSynchronously)
at HttpApplication.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
at
HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext
context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequest(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
at ISAPIRuntime.ProcessRequest(IntPtr ecb, Int32 iWRType)
>CrmSoapExtension detected CrmException:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
request. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been
thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80045F00): <details></details>
at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMInvoiceClass.Update(CUserAuth&
Caller, String InvoiceId, String InvoiceXml)
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Upgrading to newest money money updates... errors..
I've been using Money 2005 for a month or so... I decided to switch which computer I use it at at home. Just yesterday I think was the last update that asked me to back up my file. Now, I've installed the program on a new computer we got and everytime it tries to download the latest money update it crashes when it goes to install it. It says I dont have access to the file or that it may be 'read only' or not enough disk space (needs 100 megs). I can use the file perfect on the orginal computer, it's not marked read only, and there's over 40GB of space available....

Try that update which comes from the M$ Corp.
--pxulfresdind Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xepmincpbkqfdfbp"; type="multipart/alternative" --xepmincpbkqfdfbp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zhaxriplmgq" --zhaxriplmgq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007
After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto the sp-1 to install? -- Deb No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About should give you a version number ending in .1024. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

can you make one worksheet update another
I have two similar worksheets within the same workbook. One sheet is sorted by name and the other sheet is sorted by a date for a speicfic name. Is there a way to change the date on the sheet, sorted by name, and that will automatically find the name on the other sheet(sorted by date) and change the date to the second sheet? Jaime, The normal way is to have one table, and sort it as needed when needed. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jaime S." <Jaime S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

sales Invoice
How to save a sales Invoice data from a template to access database automatically? ...

Online Updates
When trying to complete online update, the computer states the Money has encountered an error and must shut down. Have upgraded to 1415. Help! BTW: I'm using Money Plus Deluxe and XP "Cheyne14" wrote: > When trying to complete online update, the computer states the Money has > encountered an error and must shut down. Have upgraded to 1415. Help! ...

update the same cell into another column forming a list on opening
hi there, i have made a spreadsheet to enter data and then view the resulting statistics that are generated, i have one cell that changes in value after entering the data, and i would like to keep a record of what values this cell has been, i was after a formula that would update that single cell's value into a column forming a list each time the spreadsheet was opened or the value in the cell changed, like a field perhaps, this would fill up the column with a list of results from which to generate more stats and a graph etc. any help would be great, thank you -- thank...

Updating Money Deluxe 2007 question
Will Microsoft keep the Money updates available permanently, as they do with updates for old operating systems like Windows 98? The reason I ask is that, at least in my experience, Money updates have never been a manually downloadable file, but rather once you install the program, Money calls out on the Internet and looks for updates. If Microsoft doesn't keep the updates online, is there any way to download the update files now for permanent keeping? I did a test. I installed Money 2007 Deluxe on my Virtual PC. As soon as I went into the program after installation, it updated ...

Is there a economical Microsoft Accounting software that integrate
We now that RMS integrate with quickbooks and peachtree... we are looking for a solution for an accounting system of Microsoft, but not Great Plains since its high cost. We were told of Microsoft Accounting system but was also told that it was discontinue. Is there a Microsoft program equaveltn to quickbook/peachtree pricing and also intergrates with RMS? ...

Recordset Not Updateable
I have set up an access database to track technical support and training services. I'm pretty new to Access and Very new to VB programming. I have hit a wall with something and have found no solution in help or on these discussion groups. Here's what I'm attempting to do, from the user's perspective. This process works great up to the very end, then things fall apart. Let's say the user wants to look at all open support cases. The user presses a button called "All Open Cases." A very basic query runs, and the results are shown in a read-only (contin...

updating and underlying table field with a combo box selection
I want to use an ID value from a combo box on a subform to update the same ID value in the form's underlying table. My main form is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main My Subform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Sub My Subform table is: tbl_Street_Joiner My Mainform is: frm_Street_Joiner_Main The combo box on my subform is called: StreetName, with a column count of two but the bound column is the actual street name. SELECT QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.StreetNameID FROM QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master ORDER BY QRY_Street_Names_Joiner_Master.Street_Names, QR...

Roll Back PO after voiding a PO invoice
Does anyone know if there's any tool or program that would allow a PO to automatically roll back the amount of the PO invoice which was voided? For example, a PO was received against and invoiced in Purchase Order. Then, the invoice is voided in Payables Management. What we would like to see is that the receipt would be voided as well and that the PO will roll back the amount of the receipt so that it can be received again. ...

Microsoft Office "Database Corrupt" message
I need some help here. Recently, I got a "Database Corrupt" error message when running any MS Office 2004 program. I then tried to rebuild the database but I got an "end of file" error. However, all my email files etc are intact. Meanwhile, my "login" keychain is missing, and I had to repair it with Keychain Firstaid. The corrupt database message won't go away. What should I do? Thanks, sean ps. I'm running Mac OS 10.3.7 ...

Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe share update
> Hi , > > I have Mircosoft Money 2003 Deluxe which I use mainly to record shares > trades in the Portfolio area. I am wondering if someone could explain me the > process to update my shares prices. i understand there is a manual way of > doing that but I would prefer having it done automatically. > > Cheers Versions that still have "online services" use Internet Update to get stock quotes for investments defined with symbols that are available online. Your version may be too old to still qualify for online services. "fab" <fab@discussio...

401K Mutual Fund Manual Price Updates
I have a 401K that tracks NAV of the funds differently than the prices auto-downloaded by Money for the same symbol (don't ask me why???). I have turned off Auto-Update of those funds so I can manually update the fund prices myself. The problem is that no matter how many times I try to delete previous on-line price updates, they remain with the Fund. This is kind of minor, but also kind of annoying. I've learned when I add a new fund to this account to disable price updates before my next update and this works for new fund additions, but the old funds are still maintaining t...

Install the correction patch from the Microsoft Corp.
--xslhigmqgpyd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ojnjjhsfmxlpbrc"; type="multipart/alternative" --ojnjjhsfmxlpbrc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fcabjchzl" --fcabjchzl Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maint...

update shape
I want to use a consistent shape in many pages. Is there a way to create a master copy such that when I update the text on a master copy all copies are updated. I created a new stencil and new master but updating the master doesn't seem to update the copies (after i save the file). Amos You have to update the master in the local, or "Document Stencil" Every Visio drawing contains a "hidden" Document Stencil, that carries copies of masters from "external" stencil files. When you drag a new shape into a drawing, the master gets copied from the external .v...

windows update fail...... What now?
ok so I had a problem with windows update downloading but not installing.. I did go to the windows file in the C: drive and manually installed it myself. Thinking that it would fix my install problem.. I was wrong.. I next have found out that in my event logger that my IIS6 is not working properly or something. It doesn't look right and in my event logger it says my security assessment tool 4.0 error 1303 I am the administrator and logged in already so what the heck? And I also would like to say that my computer is old and it's a IBM think pad running windows xp perfessio...

Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?
I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use Outlook for free? Yes. Just install it and set it up and use it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "KatsEmail" <KatsEmail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93C001DC-7972-496D-88B6-1506F7982F6C@microsoft.com... >I bought Microsoft Office 20...

How to generate dynamic XML from aspx page
Dear Friends, I was using the below code in ASP to dynamically generate XML from a SQL Query Does anyone knows how can I migrate this code to VB and ASPX? Regards Robson Machado Response.ContentType = "text/xml" Response.Write "<?xml version='1.0' ?>" dim RS, CN set CN = server.CreateObject("adodb.connection") set RS = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset") CN.ConnectionString = strConnect CN.Open RS.Open SQLStmt,cn Response.Write "<ROOT>" Response.Write RS2XML(RS,"RESULT") Response.Write "</R...

"Dynamic message" on a report
I have been trying to figure out a way to do this and have not been able to find anything concrete to help me. I have a report containing several sub-reports. It is an inventory report for a variety of production lines. If the inventory on a certain die set is less then 0.5, I want to be able to display a message on the report telling the user that the inventory on this die set is low drawing attention to it. Can anyone provide an example of how I can accomplish this? I was thinking of an If, Then, Else If but have never seen it for a report. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank yo...

Update a combobox on another form
This must be simple... I have a main form(A) with a subform(B) containing a combobox linked to a table. On the main form(A) I open a form(C) containing the "combobox linked" table After I add/change/delete data from this table and close the form(C) I want to refresh the combobox on the subform(B). On form(C) i have a close button with clicked event: Forms![mainForm]![subform].Form![combobox].Refresh DoCmd.Close The Forms! line gives an error that this isn't supported.??? Any ideas? -- Patrick It was simple :) Changed Forms![mainForm]![subform].Form!...

Running Hosting Business & Automatic Invoices
Hello, I'm running webhosting business, can I use Money for accounting & generating invoices automatically ?? Thank you ! ...

Dynamic Bar Chart Category Axis Problem
Hi I have created a dynamic bar chart, roughly based on Stephen Bullen's funchrt4. The number of categories can range from 2 to about 50 and ideally I would like the category axis names font to be Arial 10 at least. When the number of categories gets towards 50, the category axis names disappear altogether and the only way I have found to retrieve them is to manually reduce the font size to about 7 (dependent on the level of the zoom). This font size is excessively small for the majority of charts. Is there any way to get Excel2002 to keep the category axis names in all circumstan...

Updated appointments stay in calendar
When an appointment has been updated we have found by several clients that the appointment that was updated stays in the calendar causing a double appointment. The old appointment is not automatically removed when the new appointment has been accepted. Can anyone please let me know of a solution to this problem. thanks, Yvonne ...