Tab order 05-19-05

Hi!

Can someone tell me hov can I change the tab order on a form. I have moved
and removed some fields on some forms and now the tab order is all mixed up.

Thanks, m
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

You can arrange tabs using the Form Editor. Just select a tab and use the
green left and right buttons to move them around. Save the form, publish it
using the deployment manager and reset iis afterwards.

Regards,
Rob Bakkers,
Avanade Netherlands

"Mikkhail" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can someone tell me hov can I change the tab order on a form. I have moved
> and removed some fields on some forms and now the tab order is all mixed up.
>
> Thanks, m
That I understand. The tab order goes from top to bottom from left to right.
I guess I can not change it so that it will go from left to rigt and then
from top to bottom.

"Rob Bakkers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can arrange tabs using the Form Editor. Just select a tab and use the
> green left and right buttons to move them around. Save the form, publish it
> using the deployment manager and reset iis afterwards.
>
> Regards,
> Rob Bakkers,
> Avanade Netherlands
>

> "Mikkhail" wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Can someone tell me hov can I change the tab order on a form. I have moved
> > and removed some fields on some forms and now the tab order is all mixed up.
> >
> > Thanks, m
Ok, I misunderstood your question. I don't believe you can alter the tab
sequence in the forms using the form editor. Maybe it will work if you remove
all the fields from a section and re-add them again.

--
Rob Bakkers,
Avanade Netherlands

"Mikkhail" wrote:

> That I understand. The tab order goes from top to bottom from left to right.
> I guess I can not change it so that it will go from left to rigt and then
> from top to bottom.

> "Rob Bakkers" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > You can arrange tabs using the Form Editor. Just select a tab and use the
> > green left and right buttons to move them around. Save the form, publish it
> > using the deployment manager and reset iis afterwards.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Rob Bakkers,
> > Avanade Netherlands
> >

> > "Mikkhail" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Can someone tell me hov can I change the tab order on a form. I have moved
> > > and removed some fields on some forms and now the tab order is all mixed up.
> > >
> > > Thanks, m

contact list 09-05-10
when i try to add to my contact list in windows mail the error message says windows could not add one or more of the recipients to the contact list I cannot delete addresses either Can anyone help? I have windows vista That symptom can be caused by interference from an antivirus program. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case = scenario, ...

Order By String Problem
I have a field named itemSize that contains values like the below example. When I do a regular "ORDER BY" itemSize, SQL sorts the 10" through 14" first, then it goes to 4" through 8" and finishes with the "n/a". In vb, I have used the Val() function to overcome this issue, but SQL doesn't contain a Val() function. What would be the best way to drop the inch character and get a true sort? Do I need to pad a "0" to the single digit records? I need to be able to sort asc and desc. Any ideas? itemSize ========== n/a 4&q...

Query Question 06-05-07
I have this update query in Access. When I run the query, it tells me there is a data mismatch in the criteria.(update to field) Can you tell me what is wrong with it? IIf(DateDiff("d","Arrival Date",[Start Date])>CLng([Rates]![Free Days]),[Departure Date]) Or IIf(DateDiff("d","ArrivalDate",[Start Date])<CLng([Rates]![Free Days]),(("Max Charge Days Total")-CLng(([Rates]![Free Days])-(DateDiff("d","Arrival Date",[Start Date]))))) Hard to say without knowing your data, but "Arrival Date" is a string, ...

Reminders sort in illogical order
Why are reminders not sorted in any logical order? It seems to me the order should be those overdue, due in a few minutes, then hours, then days, etc. Or maybe alphabetical (nah -that doesn't make sense!). They just come out random! e.g I have 8 reminders right now, sorted in this order: Due in: 4 days 1 hour overdue 52 minutes 1 day 1 hour overdue 10 hours 3 weeks 4 weeks overdue This would make more sense: 4 weeks overdue 1 hour overdue 1 hour overdue 52 minutes 10 hours 1 day 4 days 3 weeks Microsoft - are you listening? Or is there somewhere I can change an option to have the...

Sales Order Enhancement
A user enters an order The user then turns the order into an invoice The user then realizes they transferred the wrong lines on the order The user wants to roll back the invoice and put the order back the way it was Currently there is no way to roll back an invoice. ...

Custom Functions: Order Of Execution?
I finally figured out that the reason I couldn't find the source code in a .XLA file was that .XLA's are compiled versions of .XLS'. Now I've tracked down the .XLS file, but can't figure out how to follow the coding. Check out http://tinyurl.com/3obxl I'm 99.99% sure that the entry point is the cell "ROR"...but the rest escapes me. Could somebody offer a general view of what's going on here? Not necessarily the precise logic - more the order in which things happen so I can pick it apart on my own. -- PeteCresswell ...

how do i change order of columns in a list published to sharepoint
I'd like to change the order of the columns in a list published to sharepoint. If I unlink and then relink, Excel will go and add another ID column. ...

EXCEL Dinamica Tabs
How can y group dates (Days) in months Hi, Don't understand your question. Can you post a sample of the data plus a sample of what you want it to look like after manipulation. -- Regards, OssieMac "Group" wrote: > How can y group dates (Days) in months Hi I am assuming that Dinamica Tabs are Pivot Tables in the UK/US versions of Excel. If that is the case, then highlight any Date value on the table>right click>Group and Show Detail>Group>Months>OK Note that all items within the Date filed must be true Excel dates and not text representations of d...

Cross tab query with duplicates and sum of total
In excel I have 3 columns. One is job number (there are some duplicates in here), One is Type(there are 4 categories; FNF, FNT,FNS,DNT), the last row is total months (this is a dollar total). I create a pivot off this; Type goes into page, job number goes into row, and SUM of total months goes into the data field. The SUM of total months takes the duplicates of job number and add the total. What I would like to do is create a cross tab query in access and I am wondering if access Sums the total months for job number the same way excel does? ...

Cross tab for a fiscal year starting in Oct
I am having to change all cross tab report from calendar year to fiscal year which begins in October. Any sugestions on how to accomplish this? You can PIVOT on expression. Instead of: TRANSFORM ... PIVOT YEAR(yourDateFieldName) you can try: TRANSFORM ... PIVOT YEAR( DateAdd("m", -9, yourDateFieldName) ) Doing so, October 2006 to (included) September 2007 should appear under year 2006. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Nick" <Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:327937BC-0B43-4C95-BFF9-13169AEA6656@microsoft.com... >I am ...

Fix order from supplier with lowest cost
There have been a few posts regarding the 'order from supplier with lowest cost' that we are supposed to have. When generating PO's the option to order from the supplier with the lowest cost does not work. Is there any provision in the works to fix this? This is a VERY important feature and the fact that it still does not work is very disappointing. I have to go through hundreds of items to check costs, which should happen automatically as basic purpose of ordering with a POS system. It would be helpful to get feedback from MS on the status of fixes and suggestions so we (...

CRM Integration with Great Plains 12-15-05
Has anyone did an Integration where there is data in both systems ? We have all our accounts and contacts setup in CRM and all our customers in GP. We want to share updates between the systems and view invoices in CRM. According to MS support, as part of the integration, we have to do a data migration from GP to CRM, or have MS support correlate the data using a 'correlation tool' to create integration links in the integration database. Whew. Does this ring true with anyone ? And are there any alternatives ? Thanks, Ken Yes, there is an initial data migration from GP to CRM. I&#...

Customer Item Number on Packing Slips, Orders, Quotes
I want to add the Customer Item Number on my reports. I found a user-defined function RW_SOP_GetCustomerItemNumber but I don't know how to use it (what parameters I need?) Does somebody know where I can find this information? Thanks, What I have found, Cards>Sales>Customer Items The customer items are added here... "Veri Salvador" wrote: > I want to add the Customer Item Number on my reports. I found a user-defined > function RW_SOP_GetCustomerItemNumber but I don't know how to use it (what > parameters I need?) Does somebody know where I can find th...

Rounfing off to nearest 0.05
Hi all, This may sound very simple, but how do you get a total, or cell t round to the nearest 0.05. For example: 2.44 = 2.45 2.43 = 2.40 2.46 = 2.50 Cheers -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see your post in public.Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi all, > > This may sound very simple, but how do you get a total, or cell to > round to the nearest 0.05. > > For example: > > 2.44 = 2.45 > 2.43 = 2.40 > 2.46 = 2.50 > > Cheers, > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Outlook 2003 frequently crashing 11-19-09
Outlook 2003 with Vista Ultimate crashes about every 15 min - have tried reloading but no difference - any ideas anyone Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.8312.0 Application Timestamp: 4a403990 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005 Fault Module Timestamp: 49e03821 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0003e13d OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1 Locale ID: 2057 Extra information about the problem LCID: 1033 Brand: Office11Crash skulcid: 1033 Bucket ID: 1431324759 try delet...

Purchase Orders #3
When receiving a purchase order, it would be of a benifit to have the extended value be open to data entry with a reverse calculation back down to price (Extended/Qty). This way the system coul then handle Landed Unit cost with ease. Posible workflow of an export of existing PO before commitment of the Invoice to allow comparisons as there appeas to be little data in SQL for Invoice Matching purposes. -- Regards, Ivan Brebner Premium Retail Solutions Hello, PO & Landed Cost in RMS with GP Financial for the Retail & Wholesale biz.?! "Ivan Brebner" wrote: > Wh...

Purchase Order Report #2
Anyone know if the Puchase Order Report is customizable? Krista, Sure it is. Depending on what you want, you might even be able to do it yourself or get with your reseller. -- * "Krista" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:191701c541e4$8f586110$a601280a@phx.gbl... Anyone know if the Puchase Order Report is customizable? ...

Tab order on form issue
<sigh> This is frustrating me. I'm sure the answer is simple, but I can't find it. Bear with me. I have a form with non-ActiveX fields in Word 2003. FieldA is a drop-down and based on the choice (with an OnExit macro), fields after FieldA become either enabled or disabled. Let's say I have text field FieldA_1A and dropdown FieldA_2A. Depending on my choice in FieldA, one or the other of those two are enabled. Both are disabled to start (you must choose something from FieldA to enable the appropriate field. My problem is that when I tab out, FieldB (which ...

Tabs on form disappear
Hi, I have an Access 2002 form with a tab control. Because there is quite a lot of data on the form, the tabs always end up disappearing when the form is opened as it automatically scrolls down into the form. Any advice on how to open the form at the top, with the tabs showing would be appreciated. Thanks Richard When the form opens, focus always goes to the first control in the tab order of the Detail section - if your Tab Control is in the form header that would cause the problem or if the first contol in the tab order is below it. Change the tab order of your controls and see...

Reset Tab Order on Template Contact Detail Form
I have edited the design of the Contacts Detail Template form. How do I reset the tab order to start with the new text boxes I have entered? In Design View I selected all of the text boxes, selected Tab Order, and for the template only "tabContacts appears for the Tab Order rather than the list of text boxes in the tab order. The new items I added are on the list, but in order to make the form work, I had to move them to the top of the form. When I return to form view, select Save and New, the tab goes to my new tab "Category1" then "Category2", then it goes to...

New Style Tab indents Left & Right
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Hi, I'm trying to create a new paragraph style; maybe 2. This will be a recurring format in the document: #1) A name in caps, centered - hit return. #2) right underneath the name will be centered text indented 2 inches on the left and 1 and a half inches on the right. Can all of this be one style? Is this 2 paragraphs because I had to hit return for the text below #1? Do I have to create separate styles for 1 and 2? I created a new style for #1. But for #2 I can only figure out to tab the left side 2 inches. I ca...

Error at GL Account Inquiry
GP 10 user gets the following error when she tries to inquire on GL account: A get/change first operation on table 'GL_Period_TEMP' cannot find the table. The table exists. What would this be? 1) Does this happen just to her or anyone else having this problem? 2) Has she tried this inquiry from another computer? If so, did she get the same error message? 3) If she tries from another machine and does not get the error, then it means her ODBC settings are wrong on her machine 4) If she tries from another machine and does get the same error, then you should probably run...

Purchase Order #3
not sure if below is possible: 1) allow printing of new PO as 'draft' PO, the PO can still be edited/changed/delete 2) once a PO is confirmed/released (by a process?), the PO cannot be edited/revised. The 'confirmed' PO can only be fully/partially cancelled. thks for sharing. HFLo, To my knowledge, there is no option such as printing Draft PO. As soon as PO is printed, it will be released. However, after the PO is printed and released, you can still be able to make changes to it. As far as your second question goes, there is no option as such to have a released P...

TAB help #2
Cheers Paul, worked a treat. No more pulling my hair out now, thanks -- davidker ----------------------------------------------------------------------- davidkerr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1550 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27075 ...

Reverse Name Order
I have names in one column in Excel and they are typed last name comma first name. I would like to reverse this so the names were first name last name. Is there a way to do that? Seems like I've done that before, can't remember how. -- ~ Cheri =MID(A1,FIND(",",A1)+1,255)&" "&LEFT(A1,FIND(",",A1)-1) -- HTH RP "Cheri" <Cheri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BA0577-470C-4CB6-831C-F13C2A149C28@microsoft.com... > I have names in one column in Excel and they are typed last name comma first > name. I wo...