Sync takes a lot of time

Hello,
Syncronizing log and merge agent history show a lot of
downloads each time the user sync. It's clear to me that
for the first time (initial snapshot) it takes time, but
why it makes so many downloads afterwards?
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Inna.
0
innab
1/5/2004 11:47:52 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

event log entry regarding time service
This is not so much a PowerShell question, but I'd like to know what to do to fix my time service on XP after discovering this event log entry by using PowerShell Get-EventLog -Logname system -Source w32time | Select-Object TimeGenerated, Message | Sort-Object TimeGenerated | Select-Object -last 1 | format-Table -wrap -autosize TimeGenerated Message ------------- ------- 4/11/2010 4:20:01 AM The time service has not been able to synchronize the syst em time for 49152 seconds because none of the...

Run-time error 1004 11-16-09
The code that I am trying to use is very simple. I would like to replicare automatically a formula along many cells, one yes and one no along a given range. So I tried to build a macro: sub a () for i 4 to 400 step 2 range(i).formula="=if(a2<b2;a2;b2) next i end sub The macro doesn't work even without the for-next cicle. On the contrary, the formula =if(a2<b2;a2;b2) works as expected when placed in a cell of the worksheet inside which I want to run the macro. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help, Riccardo Not sure that the following is really the answ...

Time Stamp in office
Hi All; Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a Entourage document? On 5/11/04 6:00 PM, in article BCC6EF5F.291%thomasjones@adelphia.net, "Thomas Jones" <thomasjones@adelphia.net> wrote: > > Does anyone know of a way (keystroke, etc...) to put a time stamp into a > Entourage document? Get "Date Stamp X" script at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> It gives you about 20 different date-time formats to choose from. By default you do it with cmd-ctrl-D but you can change the key combo if yo...

Time formatting & calculating
Below is the chain of questions that I still need answers for. I am new at the time formatting, ascending or descending times, converting time and how to identify shift start and end so excel can read it. As you will read I NEED HELP. Our employees that are called for emergency work on designated holidays earn two types of reimbursable time. If they work during what would have been their normal shift they receive "H" leave for those hours. If they work outside (whether called in prior or extend beyond or totally outside)what would have been their normal shift, they earn &...

Using military time but with 100 minutes not 60 minutes
Is it possible to convert regular time into military time. But instead of using 60 minutes using 100 minutes. Ex. typing in 14.30 and it changes to 14.50(which is using 100 minutes.) after you click enter or go to the next cell. I use this in my work to help figure easier how many hours my drivers have worked. Hi Time is stored in Excel as fractions of a day. Multiply your time value by 24, and it will turn to decimal so 14:30 will be 14.5 Regards Roger Govier srwamp wrote: > Is it possible to convert regular time into military time. But instead of > using 60 minutes using 1...

Average Lead Time Calculation
I understand that the average lead time is calculated as follows: [(Number of Receipts) * (Average Lead Time) + (Received Date - Ordered Date)] / (Number of Receipts + 1) Is this an ongoing calculation for the life of the item? Or, does it get reset at year-end? It is my understanding that this field is not cleared. The longer you run a running weighted average calculation like this the more accurate it becomes and less nervous or subject to single excessive variances (one big late delivery that is not typical, for example) -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://...

Sync Outlook Calendars
Anyone know of a way to sync multiple outlook calendars? Hello Curtis, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Build date and time
I inadvertantly had my machine date one month ahead for a short time and now VS wants to re-build my application everytime I change anything or want to execute it. I have reset every file date I can see but it still happens. Where does it store the date/time that determines whether the project is up to date ? > Where does it store the date/time that determines whether the project is > up to date ? Make should only need to refer to the file time and system time... I would the a Clean and Rebuild all... > I would the a Clean and Rebuild all... I think he is trying to avoid j...

Entering Times #2
I have a spread sheet where there are a lot of times that are entered. Is there a way to format the cells so that when you type in the time you do not have to use the shift key and the colon. I would like to be able to just type in 1320 and the colon be inserted automatically. Thanks. You need code to translate it Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo ws_exit If Target.Column = 8 Then With Target .Value = TimeSerial(.Value \ 100, _ .Value - (.Value \ 100) * 100,...

annoying updating time!
I am relativley new to Excel forumlas so im hoping this is a simple problem I was a simple spreadsheet that will enter the current time into a cell when a value is put in. the formula I have is: =IF(B3>1,NOW(),"") this gives me the current time if there is a value greater than one in there - PERFECT...except... it updates everytime i enter something. I need the date to stay where it is if i make changes to other cells. :eek: I looked through the web and am having trouble thanks in advance for the help Alex -- AJSullivan -----------------------------------------------...

WMP12
I'm trying to sync an audio book to a Coby MP725-4G. It is supposed to support WMDRM10. I can play the audio book under WMP12, and the usage rights indicate that I have 2 syncs to a portable device. The audio books can have a few hundred individual files. When I try to sync a file to the device, it works just fine. However, now all my files report that there is only 1 sync to portable devices left. If I sync another file, it also works, but now the files all report 0 syncs to portable device. From this point, obviously, I cannot sync anymore. I can listen to the 2 fil...

File Access
I just submitted the following to the MS Tech Support Page. After some editing, I will try to get it published in the local editorial columns. Do with it as you please. -------------------- Microsoft should be embarrassed and apologize to every consumer that paid for Microsoft Money. One of your servers has a problem and we can't even work with our files offline. Bill Gates should publicly apologize for frauding the public with his promoting Passport,net as a secure reliable service. I have been a supporter of Microsoft products when Apple commanded the market. I have argued with ...

Changing Budget Time Period from 24th of a month to th 24th of the
I would like to make my budget time period from the 24th of June to the 23th of July instead of the 1st of July to the 31st of July (which Microsoft Money std additional) defaults to. How do I do this? Sorry not possible. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Tabby"...

Sent Items Not Syncing with Exchange
I have recently re-installed O2k3 on a laptop. My offline Sent items have not updated fully in the 4 weeks since I have installed it. At the moment it has only updated through December 10th of 2003. Every time I do a manual Send/Recieve it will take 4 or 5 more messages and then stop syncing... Is there any way I can get it to sync all the files? Oh, Exchange version 5.5 at the moment.... Are there any errors listed in the Sync folder? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slip...

Excel takes 20 seconds to open
I have Windows 2000, SP4 and Office 2000 SR-1. Excel takes a good 25 - 30 seconds to open, while word or Access take 2 or 3 . Any ideas ? the PC has plenty of grunt, its a P4 with 256mb RAm. Cheers Paul Paul, Two things come to mind. Do you have lots of add-ins that are loaded with Excel? Also, does your anti-virus program, if any, scan files when they are opened in Excel? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:038701c3a...

sharing / syncing contacts with Yahoo Address Book
I am looking to share & sync contacts in Outlook 2002. I know there are numerous 3rd party solutions, but I am wary of going with one of them. Has anyone tried sharing/syncing contacts with Yahoo's Address Book & sync feature? If so, what are the pros/cons you've encountered? (Please also see my post about Outlook 2003 possibly including multi-user support.) ...

CRM 3.0
I'm having an "unknown error" when syncing contacts with Outlook 2003. Is there a log anywhere that displays more detail about the error? I don't see anything in Event Log. In the mean time, i've been trying to disable the sync of contacts in CRM 3.0. I've unchecked the setting in the CRM options button in Outlook and i've also tried removing the Local Data constraint for contacts but it still is syncing contacts and error out. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_0001_585128C3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for your ques...

Date and Time
Is it possible to have a cell show the current date and time without entering it, like in word? Nick If you want the current date and time, updated whenever a calculation occurs, use =NOW(). If you want to enter the current date, without updating, press CTRL+; -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Lord Of The Morning" <Not@aol.com> wrote in message news:vmjpgijrjvs5c5@corp.supernews.com... > Is it possible to have a cell show the current date and time without > entering it, like in word? > > Nick > >...

Take a look at the important update from the Microsoft Corporation
--emiqbvbiclcqkp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yifoawvdossxi"; type="multipart/alternative" --yifoawvdossxi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jcntgvofppoyqzlc" --jcntgvofppoyqzlc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

Time reg: Creating an Outlook Calendar appointment from the order
It would be a great feature when it comes to time registration, if it was possible from the Order View in the CRM Outlook client to draw an order directly into the Outlook Calendar, thereby using it for time registration. In that case, it should be possible to select which data fields would be transferred to the Outlook Calendar Appointment, enabling all sorts of time usage statistics. I'm quite certain many companies would benefit from such a feature. I know we would. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...

How do I take two pictures put them side by side to create one
I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. Use a photo editing program then insert the picture into Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "coopskat679" <coopskat679@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EEB18D4-FB70-40AE-9CB6-AD40F8FD80A7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. coopskat679 wrote: > I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. Insert two pictures. Turn on the Snap to Objects option (Arrange > Snap > To Objects). ...

Times out of sequence
In Access I can use the DateDiff function to calculate the difference of time between two times and it will also show negative time! in excel I have only been able use if(time1<time2,1+time1-time2,time1-time2). Could I somehow use automation to access that function... ? or is there an easieer way in excel to show negative time! Thanks Hi If you use the 1904 date system, Tools>Options>Calculation>1904 system, then you can display negative times. Be aware that there is a difference of 1432 days between the 2 system's base dates, so do not mix dates in the same workbo...

Deactivate formula after a set time
Is it possible to set formulas to deactivate after a given period o time? I email out a number of spreadsheets that have taken many hours/days t assemble to clients. If they choose to change suppliers (as one recentl did) they can simply use my spreadsheets and change the logos and th new supplier gets all the benefits without the pain! The value of the spreadsheets (the useful life of the data) is only few days so it would be useful if the formulas stopped working afte maybe a month. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated Ton -- y_no ------------------------------------------------...

How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? Window - New Window this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window - Arrange, active workbook only. -- Best Regards, Luke M "PeoriaJean" <PeoriaJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503A1BB9-2130-4346-A0AF-A461388397B2@microsoft.com... >I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to > have two worksheets di...

Time wrong
The clock on my PC is correct however when I send to someone it shows a time 3 hours in advance. Anyone have any thoughts how to correct? ...