Subscription in MSDE gone after re-installing

I was getting problems with my Outlook client (for
Sales), so I removed it, and installed it again. When I
checked the MSDE, the Subsrciption information was gone,
so I went "Offline" in Outlook to check what happens -

I refreshed my MSDE while the Offline synchronization was
going on, and saw that one subscription was added to the
MSDE - the one for msde_mscrm.

Then the offline synchronization hung up, at the note
that "A column was dropped from or added to the
Replicated table", and when I refreshed the MSDE again,
the second subsription still hadn't come in.

I had to restart my outlook client, and ive done this
twice already, but it always hangs up at the note that "A
column was dropped from or added to the Replicated table", and doesn't
complete the synchronization.

Please help...
0
cguliani
2/16/2004 11:48:20 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Re-install a database/company after deleting the DB in SQL EM.
Can anyone list all the tables that need to be cleaned out if a company database is deleted in Enterprise Manager before the company is deleted in GP? I have mistakenly done this and would like to clear everything out and set up that same database name again. No backup yet as it was a brand-new migration database ( a poor excuse I admit) that had the migration run on it. Thought we had it by clearing out the related company entries in the SY01500, DU0000xx, SY40500, SY40502? and a few more tables, but the new company setup still bombs on the very last step of the SQL setup (loading d...

Outlook Express Error Message Since Installing XP SP2
Since installing XP Service Pack 2, Outlook Express will not download my family's Hotmail accounts. The error message is displayed below. Have deleted accounts and re introduced them, have uninstalled Outlook Express and Re loaded it, have added it to the Exceptions section in the New Windows Firewall Utility and all to no avail. What have I overlooked? Redirected Configuration: Account: XXX_XXXXX Server: http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp User name: xxx_xxxxxx@hotmail.com Protocol: HTTPMail Port: 0 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 80004005 -- David Wh...

Installing Money 2006 on Two Machines?
X-No-Archive: yes Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, John Simon wrote: > >Is it possible to install Money 2006 on two machines? I know there was some >Activation process involved when I installed it on my Desktop. Now I want to >install it on my Laptop also. Can I do that, or will it complain...? > The former. Help->About->LicenseTerms explai...

installing OWA failure
When I try to install OWA.I get the following errors Outlook Web Access failed t install properly The system cannot find the file specified. id no 0XC0020002 Note I've reapplied NT 4.0 SP6a and Exchange 5.5 SP4 Any suggestions Try an Exchange server NG but provide more detail as to what you've done....there's no installation on the client side, so I presume you're talking about trying to install OWA from the Exchange CD on the server. Richard Winters wrote: > When I try to install OWA.I get the following errors > Outlook Web Access failed t install properly > The ...

KB956572 install error
The KB956572 installation keeps failing to install via WSUS. Log file shows: "Failure Content Install Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800f0102: Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB956572)." I have deleted the softwaredistribution folder and let the server download updates and I still receive the error. How can this be fixed? "For enterprise customers, support for security updates is available through your usual support contacts." WSUS newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/...

install different versions of vista
i have a Vista Home Basic 32bit disc, and the product key on my dell inspiron 530 says Vista Home Basic OEMACT...does this mean i have a oem disc? and if so can i still use it to install a different version of vista for example ultimate? i try to boot from it, but it never gives me the option to select my os or enter a product key. justin071894 wrote: > i have a Vista Home Basic 32bit disc, and the product key on my dell > inspiron 530 says Vista Home Basic OEMACT...does this mean i have a oem > disc? Yes. > and if so can i still use it to install a diffe...

my outlook 2007 did not come with stationary installed.HELP!
Can anyone tell me why my newly purchased, downloaded online outlook 2007 did not come with e-mail stationary? When I go to select it it says, "no themes installed" themes are available only if word is installed and it sounds like you have a hosted exchange provided copy. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...

How do I open old Excel Worksheets when XP SP2 installed?
After installing XP SP2 (Service Pack 2), I can no longer open previously created Excel Worksheets. Newly created Excel Worksheets work fine. The error message for the olf Worksheets indicates that they are not Excel format. Should I go back to my "pre SP2" XP???? Mike I'm not going to be much help but want to get one thing straight. When you say XP SP2 do you mean Windows XP or Office XP(2002)? There is an SP3 for Office XP(2002) which you should download if you haven't done so. On Office download site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx?disp...

Installation of CRM on SBS 2003 Question
When installing CRM 3.0 on Microsoft SBS 2003 will installing into the default web site cause any problems with any thing else running from there such as Outook Web access, sharepoint, etc? Is it better to create a "new web site" when installing? Thanks, John Lammey You should create a new website. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "John Lammey" wrote: > When installing CRM 3.0 on Microsoft SBS 2003 will installing into the > default web site cause any problems with any thing else running from there > such as Outook Web access, sharepoint,...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

problem installing CRM 4
Hi all, I have a problem installing CRM 4. After installing the VC++ runtime library I click Next and then this error appears and drops the instalation. Did anyone meet the same error. The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CRM.LocatorService' threw an exception The type initializer for 'Microsoft.CRM.ServerLocatorService' threw an exception Input string was not in the correct form. can you see the log file on this <systemdrive>:\Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Microsoft \MSCRM\Logs\ -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsof...

How do I install outlook 2000 on Windows 7?
I have had multiple problems getting Outlook 2000 to work on a brand new System 7 machine. To my knowledge, it has no other versions installed, yet each time I launch, I get the setup screen again that says there is another version. I can receive mail but when I try to send it says I can't because it can't find the WAB DLL. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result. (Word, Excel and PPt work fine.) Any clues? Outlook2k is not compatible with Vista let alone win7 It may work if you setup outlook2k in workgroup mode, but not neccessarily without proble...

Exchange 2003 Service pack 2 install errors
Hi I am trying to install exchange service pack 2 as my private file has exceeded 16gb. I am constantly receiving the error the exchange system management tools the handle is invalid facility win32 id no: c00700006 microsoft exchange setup the exchange messange and collabration services the system cannot find the specified file facility win32 id no: c00700002 What does this mean and how can I install service pack 2 successfully? thanks Is there a setup log file generated on your c: drive when you tried to install? Can you post? Is your store currently unmounted because it has exceede...

Re: how do I export "user-defined" fields and information into excel?
Export Contacts Items from Office Outlook - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566171033.aspx Contacts Exporter for Microsoft Exchange Server is small utility specially designed for Microsoft Outlook users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder) to Microsoft Office Access table or Microsoft Office Excel file. http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imice.htm "IMI Contact Exporter" export contacts from ANY folder, including shared and public folders.. | "gayle&...

Re: Effective CMainFrame client area
Hi, Would anyone know how to determine the effective client area for CMainFrame after taking into consideration the area occupied by dockable controls such as tool and status bars. LarryM Ivyware Pty Ltd http://www.ivyware.com.au Hi, Can't you use GetClientRect inside CMainFrame::OnSize? Andy Mortimer [MS] Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of included script sa...

Installing Business Portal for GP9.0
Hi, I have a SharePoint Portal server that is seperated from the GP server. I'ld like to install the Business Portal for my GP. Where is the best placement for the Business Portal to be installed (on the SharePoint server or on the Great Plains server)? Thanks in advance, DK. ...

installation problem
I am attempting to install Money 2004 today. During the setup process, the program informes me that I do not have enough room on my C: drive for installation. I then changed the target drive to D: and the installation was completed. When I attempt to open the program, I get the following message: "Money cannot locate 'C\My Documents\My Money' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I'm sure this is a simple fix. Help! Thanks. The second problem probably ...

office 2004 install
When installing office 2004 on imac g3 600mhz 512 oxs 10.3.7, the office assistant will not run and present a window. The drag and drop option dies while copying at item 988 with an error -36 which is an io error. Have had the error multiple times, each time while copying a different file. I tried the ms solution of issuing a command at the terminal, but to no avail. This is a computer with a new hard drive. Ran disk utility and fixed everything. What to do. It's possible you have a damaged CD. Check out the Microsoft Knowledge Base for information: <http://support.microsoft.co...

re-install Money 2006 #2
How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular edition! Help!-- mmekeel In microsoft.public.money, mmekeel wrote: >How do I re-install 2006 without CD when I wipe my harddrive? I kept the >file and re-installed in on the drive, but I am getting a Trial Version >message that the trial period has expired -- but I purchesed the regular >edition! See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us...

Charts GONE after Windows XP SP3 Update!?!
I have Office 2007 SP1 Enterprise Edition and, until last night, Windows XP Professonal SP2 installed on my PC. Last night I went through the normal Microsoft Update site to upgrade to SP3 and everything seemed to go well. However, I noticed this morning that all of my Excel files I have that previously had worksheets on them showing charts are not displaying those charts at all. The worksheets that they were on are still in the files, but the charts themselves seem to have disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know of a way to resolve this? Thanks... Hi, ...

Money 2004 installation error
New Xp home edition. Money worked fine at beginning then next time I opened it I was getting the box that wanted me to install it again. I tried but kept getting error "Error 1304. Error writing to file C:\Program Files\ Microsoft Money\System\mnyolog.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory." I tried a uninstall and fresh install and get the same error. There is nothing on "error 1304" on Microsoft's Support page. I was wondering if it could be an issue with Symantec Norton's Antiviruse software that was installed before Money quit workin...

Can Sales for Outlook be installed on a client with XP Home?
Hello, The client OS requirements for Sales for Outlook are either Windows 2000 SP3 or XP Professional SP1. Can someone please explain why XP Home will not meet the requirements? Has anyone tried installing Sales for Outlook on a client machine w/XP Home? Our client has laptops with XP Home and would like more explanation as to why they'll need to upgrade to XP Pro. Thanks for any help, Rebecca XP home has no support for Active Directory Domains, and - windows integrated authentication - sql replication for offline work would not work i don't know if msde will install on xp hom...

How to copy Comapnyweb from Svr2003 w MSDE to Svr 2003R2 w SQL2005
How can I copy companyweb from (source) Microsoft SBS 2003 Premium other then English Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 (6.0.2.8117) with MSDE to (destination) Microsoft SBS 2003 R2 Premium English Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 (6.0.2.6411) with SQL2005 Source server and destination server are in separeted network with no access to internet. Thanks in advance. ...

Re: Message Tracking
I meant to also add this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832037/en-us "Susan" <sconkey@nospam.mgmmirage.com> wrote in message news:... > this isn't exactly the same error, but does this perhaps apply? > > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329773/en-us > "C Emmons" <CEmmons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:A6A03F56-219F-4BE2-B934-C6DAE1FD6862@microsoft.com... > > I am running Windows Server 2003/SP1, and Exchange 2003 SP1. I receive > the > > an error ongoing in my event log that f:\tisp\admin\src\ibs\rpc...

BP Installation Error
Hi, When installing BusinessPortal 3.0 i am getting the following message in a window(Mbfpackager.exe- Common Language Runtime Debugging Services). "Application has generated an exception that could not be handled"prompting me to click Ok/Cancel. If i click Ok it opens another window(Mbfpackager Failed Loading Packager Data Error Summary : Failed Loading Packager Data Element(PD_GP_COMMON)for Install Feature(Business Portal) Error Detail : Command Line Used: "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\BP\bin\MbfPackager.exe" Import /p:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\Business ...