Strange Error (CRM 1.2)

Hi,

I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos.   I have one image
that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server.  It is all configured and setup
and running fine.   I have another image with Windows XP configured.   The
two images see each other and communicate.

From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook
Client.  However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and
when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on
it asking for a login and password.  If I enter in "Administrator" for the
login and the admin password it works again.

What is happening here?   Any ideas?

Alan

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you havent installed a firewall product called sonicwall?

"Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos.   I have one image
> that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server.  It is all configured and
setup
> and running fine.   I have another image with Windows XP configured.   The
> two images see each other and communicate.
>
> From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook
> Client.  However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and
> when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall"
on
> it asking for a login and password.  If I enter in "Administrator" for the
> login and the admin password it works again.
>
> What is happening here?   Any ideas?
>
> Alan

0
John
12/31/2003 4:40:36 PM
That is the funny part.   We use Sonicwall as our own firewall here at the
office.  However, I have not installed any firewall software on either of
these two Virtual PC images.

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:Oik$Sz7zDHA.560@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> you havent installed a firewall product called sonicwall?
>

> "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos.   I have one
image
> > that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server.  It is all configured and
> setup
> > and running fine.   I have another image with Windows XP configured.
The
> > two images see each other and communicate.
> >
> > From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook
> > Client.  However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook
and
> > when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall"
> on
> > it asking for a login and password.  If I enter in "Administrator" for
the
> > login and the admin password it works again.
> >
> > What is happening here?   Any ideas?
> >
> > Alan

0
Alan
12/31/2003 4:45:46 PM
can these images see your network or are they on their own virtual network?

> That is the funny part.   We use Sonicwall as our own firewall here at the
> office.  However, I have not installed any firewall software on either of
> these two Virtual PC images.
>

> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> message news:Oik$Sz7zDHA.560@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > you havent installed a firewall product called sonicwall?
> >

> > "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos.   I have one
> image
> > > that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server.  It is all configured and
> > setup
> > > and running fine.   I have another image with Windows XP configured.
> The
> > > two images see each other and communicate.
> > >
> > > From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook
> > > Client.  However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook
> and
> > > when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic
Wall"
> > on
> > > it asking for a login and password.  If I enter in "Administrator" for
> the
> > > login and the admin password it works again.
> > >
> > > What is happening here?   Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Alan

0
John
12/31/2003 4:55:41 PM
They can see our network.   It i strange, the problem seems to be
intermittent.

Alan

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:%23xPNs77zDHA.2676@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> can these images see your network or are they on their own virtual
network?

> "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message
> > That is the funny part.   We use Sonicwall as our own firewall here at
the
> > office.  However, I have not installed any firewall software on either
of
> > these two Virtual PC images.
> >

> > "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
> > message news:Oik$Sz7zDHA.560@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > > you havent installed a firewall product called sonicwall?
> > >

> > > "Alan Whitehouse" <awhitehouse@NO-SPAM.tgo.ca> wrote in message

> > image
> > > setup
> > The

Outlook
Outlook
> > and
> Wall"
> > > on
> > the

0
Alan

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Please ignore #2

DNS Error on Exchange

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

error 0x800cc0f

error on upgrade: ID 4386

matching contents #2

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...