Strange change in email from workflow when applying service pack 2

Hello,

We have a workflow running to inform our relations of the state a incident
is in. Before service pack 2 the email always wend to the first contact of
an account.... After appying sp2 it is send to the email of the account!
With other words, our workflow does not work correctly anymore, it is
missing contact data.
Can someone tell me why this change is applied in sp2? by design? error?
Hope someone can enlighten me, thanks in advance...

Eric van der Niet

0
Eric
7/10/2007 2:33:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_1633E9C9

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the post and thank you for your patience.
I have not heard of this issue before, even after reading the CRM Rollup 2
article, there are no changes that look like they may cause an issue like
this.  Can you tell me a bit more about your set-up and the details of the
workflow?  If the languages are all English, I can attempt to recreate the
issue here.  If the language is other then English, you should post in the
appropriate newsgroup to see if they can reproduce the issue.

Thanks!
Mike
PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We
look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_1633E9C9

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs16 Hi Eric,
\par
\par Thank you for the post and thank you for your patience.
\par I have not heard of this issue before, even after reading the CRM Rollup 2 article, there are no changes that look like they may cause an issue like this.  Can you tell me a bit more about your set-up and the details of the workflow?  If the languages are all English, I can attempt to recreate the issue here.  If the language is other then English, you should post in the appropriate newsgroup to see if they can reproduce the issue.
\par
\par Thanks!
\par Mike
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_1633E9C9--

0
mchristl

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

More Columns #2

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Linking files 2 ways

invalid email address