SSRS report published in CRM 3.0

I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks
fine
but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up.

Any idea? Its really frustrating..spending more time in formating than in
logic.
- Pari
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_07B8A9E1

<Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it
looks
> fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets
messed up.

> Any idea? Its really frustrating..spending more time in formating than in
> logic.

What exactly about the format gets messed up?  We do not adjust the
formatting.  Does this problem occur if you upload through Report Manager
rather than through CRM?

--
Tao Yue
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fprq1\fcharset0 Lucida Console;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 <Pari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
\par > I have developed a report in SSRS, when I view the report in VS 2005 it looks
\par > fine but when I publish the same report in CRM 3.0 , the format gets messed up.
\par >
\par > Any idea? Its really frustrating..spending more time in formating than in
\par > logic.
\par
\par
\par What exactly about the format gets messed up?  We do not adjust the formatting.  Does this problem occur if you upload through Report Manager rather than through CRM?
\par
\par
\par --
\par Tao Yue
\par Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_07B8A9E1--

0
taoyue

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

CRM 3.0 Implementation

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

open two different Access reports

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes