SSL - Can't open reports in CRM3

Hi,

I finally have a working SBS 2003 SP1 install of CRM3.0 using SSL.

I can access reportserver and reportmanager directly,
but trying to run the reports through the CRM interface results in
'unable to establish trust' type error (after I turned on error display)

I am currently using a private cert (possibly mismatched server name)
- I have to accept this condition on initially opening -
and wondered if this might be the issue?
I saw somewhere that I could say for RS not to check the cert detail - but
where please?

TIA

Chris

0
Chris
2/15/2006 11:20:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to open a document from a different Publisher edition?
I can't properly open a Publisher document I recieved. It appears blank and asks me to choose the setting which displays the document correctly. None work! Generally a file that's created with a different version says that. It doesn't ask you to choose a setting. Specifically what does the error message say? Which version are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Portsider" <Portsider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37010ABB-52DE-4BC8-A152-B1B24DA30D2F@microsoft.com... >I can't properly open a Publisher document I...

Opening Access 2000 in Access 2003
I have written an application using Access 2000 and given it to a person using Access 2003. When the application is started in Access 2003 a series of security warnings are given with an option to turn off execution by the "offending" features of the application. Even after the features are turned off, and one is prompted to restart Access to implement the new security preferences, a smaller security warning is still given each time the application is opened. After all this the application runs satisfactorily in Access 2003. I should point out that the application is not infected...

html page in excel-Open new window
Hi everyone I'm trying to build an html page in excel and it's quite easy. I have several links to reports on that page but is it possibel to "say somewhere" that when i open those links it must be in a new window? Tks in advance Hi Pedro, Hold the Shift key down while clicking on the link. Don't know of any other way from Excel itself. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Pedro" <pcc...

Condensing and Expanding reports
Does anyone know how I can set a item report (like the item value report) to automatically condense (+ )or (-) the items in a department automatically? RMS defaults to expand the items in a given department and we would like to condense every time rather than clicking the (-) button on the report each time. I know there must be a sequel statement that lets me do this but don't know what it is... Jack, Hopefully someone else will pipe in, but rather than clicking on each (-), click on the Close all groups icon on the top of the report, the 7th icon or just press Ctrl+Z -- * &qu...

Report server Error 07-01-04
After Installing MSCRM I get the following message when trying to access Reports : The report server cannot decrypt the symmetric key used to access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database. You must either restore a backup key or delete all encrypted content and then restart the service. Check the documentation for more information. (rsReportServerDisabled) Get Online Help Bad Data. I found "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 842421 " that states the exact Error message but in their case it's caused because the user account that is used to run the Repo...

Opening an alternate PDK window (Dexterity)
Dear all, I have created an alternate window to the PDK Switch Company form to display the names of virtual companies based on user id logging in ( I have only added 1 string field to the original window to do this). I have created 2 scripts to retrieve the company name from a table and populate the string. l_result = Trigger_RegisterFocus(anonymous(form Login), TRIGGER_FOCUS_POST, TRIGGER_AFTER_ORIGINAL, script Login_check); if l_result <> SY_NOERR then warning "Procedure trigger registration failed."; end if; l_result = Trigger_RegisterFocus(anonymous(form 'Switch ...

Outlook won't stay open
Everytime I click on any other program, Outlook closes. This just started after I downloaded the new Microsoft search toolbar. I am not using it but since then, when I click on another program, Outlook automatically closes. I have to reopen it every time I need it. Outlook Express is my main mail program and I am using Outlook 2000. with Windows XP. I have been using it successfully for many years until this past week when this began. -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 189 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails....

Open 2 independent sessions of EXCEL
Good morning, I looking for a way to open a work book by clicking on it's existing icon or it's shortcut of MYWORKBOOK and have it open in a new session of EXCEL even if an other workbook is already opened. The reason is that this particular workbook has an auto auto macro that edits that when EXCEL looks and I don't wish for any existing opened workbook to be modified also. So what I need is a command or a property of some kind what defines MYWORKBOOK so that when it is called to be opened, it opens in a new session of EXCEL and is independent of the fist one that is running ...

Custom Report / Z Type
I need a custom report that gives me information by date in a Z-report type format. The first column would be batch and/or closing date. Then the next columns I need are: COGS Deposits made Deposits redeemed Sales (net of discounts and returns, pre-tax) Paid on account Paid to account Tax collected Over/short total Closing total (for each temder type, so multiple columns) Paid out total I checked out the Z report that is floating around out there. It is a good start, but I can't seem to modify it to suit my needs. Any help? The Combined/All Z Reports that I found on the http://ww...

draw a horizontal line at the end of report
My report draws vertical lines in details section. How can I draw a horizontal line after last record on each page to make the table complete? Thanks. -- Lydia Liu Access/VB Programmer Have you tried adding a horizontal line in the Page Footer? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Lydia" wrote: > My report draws vertical lines in details section. How can I draw a > horizontal line after last record on each page to make the table complete? > Thanks. > > -- > Lydia Liu > Access/VB Programmer > ...

Budget Items do not appear in Monthly Budget Report
Hello, I've been using Money for nearly a decade to track account details and that has worked fine. Now, I've decided to start using the budgeting functionality and am extremely frustrated. I have items that show in the budget, but when I view the Monthly Budget report they are not included. What gives? The item is a simple mortgage payment setup as a "Loan Payment" bill from checking to the mortgage loan account. Please help! Thanks! Ian "R. Ian Lee" <RIanLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C07484ED-52E3-4FA8-87EF-EB0679821972@...

Modifying default Crystal report template on CRM 1.2
Hi, I recently added a custom schema field in Leads. Now I want the added custom field to show up in the Leads report. After I added the custom field into the report template, when I view the report Crystal Viewer returns an error, "Unable to query". Can anyone help me? Thanks. ...

disabling linked object before you open a file
I have a small excel file created by people in a remote location that takes forever (more than 10 minutes) to open. the file is less than 2 mb. similarly print previews take FOREVER I am guessing its looking up, or trying to look up something on the far end of our very slow VPN. how do I prevent this updating before I attempt to open the file? while waiting for the file to open the CPU utilization maxes out and stays there which frustrates multitasking. thanks in advance The following site has downloadable afindlinks function. You might want to try it to see if there are links to the ...

Handling open sales orders w deposits at month end
We are having a debate on how to handle these. The debate centers over doing a customization that will remove the deposits, close the orders, recreate the orders in the new month and assign the deposits back to the orders. The other side of the debate is there has to be a better way to handle this as it shouldnt be uncommon for businesses using GP to have open orders cross months. (As a business we commonly have orders that will be placed in one month and then completed/shipped several months later). Does anyone have any input for out debate? We leave the open orders on the month it wa...

weekly reports
I need to be able to get a weekly report and i need to know where I should put this in access the date range is >=and date<= to give me a report between cetain dates.Any sggestion gratefully received See: Limiting a Report to a Date Range at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-08.html You said "weekly report", so it would be possible to do this with one parameter insted of two. For example, in Method 1 of that article, you would replace: Between [StartDate] And [EndDate] with: Between [StartDate] And [StartDate] + 6 -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, West...

Creating CRM summary reports
We are using the CRM 1.2 for sales and customer service departments. Most of the reports needed by the managers are of summary type. One example is, orders by sales rep. The requirement here is to generate a report that just shows the number of cases resolved by each customer service rep for the current quarter/year. The problem I am facing is that there is no way for me to get summary of information from CRM SDK. I have to get all cases and then in crystal reports, I do a grouping by owner and hide the details tab. Though this solution works, but it ends up consuming a lot of memory ...

Document won't open on first page
When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg. does not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of the document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank you! A Word document always opens at the top of the file unless there is an AutoOpen macro forcing it to a different location. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Jerz" <Jerz@discussions.microsoft....

Posting Reports in Manufacturing-How to turn off
In regular dynamic V10, you can go to the posting options and turn off the printing (and get rid of the box asking where to send report) Where do you do the same in manufacturing? For example after a MO receipt, we do not want to print OR be asked to print a report. Right now we have to click cancel like 3 times. thanks! -- Doug Those are actually Inventory reports. Look at the report titles and then go to inventory and turn off the reports there. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check ou...

Getting error with Sample Quote Report in SQL 2000
I have downloaded the "quote, order, Invoice sample report" from www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery. The reports work fine on my VM (latest version) with SQL 2005 but it gives a SQL error on another VM with SQL 2000 SP 4. Normal built in reports work fine in this VM. Has anyone tried these sample reports on SQL 2000. I am desparately trying to resolve this issue. Our client wants a custom quote in their application and they are using SBE with SQL 2000. Please help! We have resolved this issue. We had this problem since we tried to modify the quote report on our local machine using the ...

Crystal Reports Session Timeout Error
Hello, I'm having difficulty viewing Reports in CRM. When I attempt to look at a report, I receive this message: Crystal Reports Session Timeout Your Crystal Enterprise session has expired. To continue, close this window and reopen the report. Doing what it says hasn't fixed the problem. I have restarted all servers (IIS, CRM, SQL, Crystal Enterprises) and the problem persists. Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Jared ...

Outlook Opens Closes need 2 reboots
When I reboot and open Outlook opens, I see the Inbox, and it immediatley closes. It then needs 2 reboots to start and stay open. I'm running Windows XP and Outlook 2000 (from Office 2000). Can anyone help???? ...

Open with "Categories" Collapsed
I am using Outlook 2003. I would like to open my Contacts in "Category" view but do not want to have the categories expanded. How can I fix it so Outlook opens with the Categories collapsed? Matt Go to View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View, click the Group By button, and at the bottom right of the dialog there will be a dropdown box where you can choose your expand/collapse defaults. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In ...

Opening calendar (month view), I want today's date on top row
I open and use calendar in the month view. if todays date is in the last week of the month, then it is in the bottom row. That means I see all of my appointments, etc. from the last month rather than those in my future. I would like the (uncompressed weekend) month view to open with today's date in the top row... is that possible? No, its not possible. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

Stumped on Reporting issue
I have a query with a field called "Address" Address: (qryNames]![HouseNumber]) & (" "+[qryNames]![StreetNameT]) & (" "+[qryNames]![StreetTypeT]) & (" "+[qryNames]![StreetSuffixT]) & (" "+[qryNames]![AptNumber]) & (", "+[qryNames]![CityT]+",") & (" "+ [qryNames]![StateT]) & (" "+[qryNames]![Zip])) When I runt he query, things format great, this would result in: 1000 Oak Street South #101, Mytown, MN 55555 But when I build a report and drop the address field in, things for...

Report that print quotes closed or quote status
How can I print a report that display the quotes status? I mean all quotes open (no invoices done) or quotes closed (quotes converted invoice) You can edit the quote summary report and add Begin Column FieldName = "[Order].Closed" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Closed" VBDataType = vbBoolean Formula = "" ColHidden = False ColNotDisplayable = False FilterDisabled = False ColWidth = 1005 GroupMethod = groupmethodNone ColFormat = "" ColAlignment = flexAlignCenterCente...