SQL 2005 Express Error

Has anyone received a fatal error when SQL Express is trying to install
during the installation of the Outlook client?  If so, can someone please
help?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SQL Agent not able to open the outlook
Hello, I have one user called as SQL Agent which also act as Serivce Account for SQl. I am able to create outprofile for this user however when i try to open the outlook i am getting this error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed." I am able to login throuhg OWA, Tried on different outlook versions. Even under Exchange System Manager => Mailbox store => Logons => Under this i am able to see 32 times the SQL Agent. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance Did you creat...

Getting error number 0x80042007
Can someone please help me solve this error that says this! Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'confused', Server: 'http://yahoo.com', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80042007 -- Still learning! confused <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can someone please help me solve this error that says this! Unable > to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'confused', > Server: 'http://yahoo.com', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): > No, Error Number: 0x800...

Mailbox Manager installation error
While trying to install the mailbox manager on my server (NT 4 sp6 - Exch 5.5 sp4) I receive the following error message: File copy opeation failed - incorrect number of bytes written to disk - source file or destination file maybe corrupted - use chkdsk. The file that it is referring to is the mbclean.exe file. Has anyone encountered this or does anyone know of a workaround for this? Nahlaj, Chances are its the file itself. There was a bad build package when Mailbox Manager was first released and you may have gotten a hold of that. You might want to try another CD or downloading it...

CRM error message
I am getting this error message when trying to access our CRM site: Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unspecified error Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified error] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.WhoAmI() +0 Microsoft.Crm.Security.UserCache.GetCurrentUser(Cache cache, String username) +227 Microsoft.C...

I cannot convert quicken 2005 file to Microsoft Money
I have a message coming up every time I have tried to convert my quicken file. It reads "Your Quicken file could not be converted." Does anyone have any further ideas than validating and supervalidating the quicken file? In microsoft.public.money, scarecrow1 wrote: >I have a message coming up every time I have tried to convert my quicken >file. It reads "Your Quicken file could not be converted." Does anyone have >any further ideas than validating and supervalidating the quicken file? Remove the password on your Quicken file, if any. Then do Validate in...

Printing error message
I have an excel spreadsheet which when I attempt to print it I get the following message on my screen: "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns". Can anyone explain to me what this actually means and how I can prevent it from happening? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Duncan Penman Computer Technician Heriot-Watt University I'm not sure how you did it, but it sounds like: File|Page Setup|Sheet Tab|Rows to repeat at top (or columns to repeat at left) got mixed up. I'd go in there and see what it looked like (and change it if necessary)...

error with installing Microsoft CRM
i've windows 2003 server + exchange sever 2003 + sql server 2005 all installed in the same computer (all the servers, named 'CRM') when trying to install CRM 3.0 i've got the message: action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.RSPublishAction failed. the specified path is not metabase path. parameter name: path when trying to mark to install in the current web site the server, the binding is: 192.168.1.3:8888:procom, metabase path: /LM/W3svc/1 so i was trying to create a new web site (the server binding appears is: ':5555:' in the wizard screen appears (setup was unbale t...

Hotmail on outlook express #2
I have to accounts running on outook express and when i do a send and recieve the paradise account always works but not the hotmail one and ive followed all of the instructions. When doing a send and recieve it has a cross next to the hotmail one. Can youp please help me ...

Activating SQL Server Reporting Services Failed
When installing CRM 3.0 y get this error: Activating SQL Server Reporting Services Failed. Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server https://publishing.Secintcon.local/reportServer. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Any help would be appreciated. R.P. Try browsing to the URL outside of the installation, to make sure you have the URL correct... Boolean1 "Richard P" <RichardP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:009EE8BD-B590-4C9D-8A5E-EDACAF71CB02@microsoft.com... > When installing CRM 3.0 y get this...

Does Outlook 2000 or above and Outlook Express or above support CSS
Dear all, Does anybody know whether Outlook 2000 or above and Outlook express support CSS and style sheet in the email they receive? Thx a lot. Regards, Kelvin. Yes, you can as long as you define your styles within the e-mail itself (in the Header of the HTML e-mail). You cannot refer to it when you send it as a separate css attachment or point it to a web location. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kelvin" <anonymous@discussio...

Bulk Import Error Log in the CSV file
I would like to suggest data which is not imported into CRM during bulk import process, should be saved in the another file file. This will help to prevent duplicates in the CRM database. The data in the error log can be formatted saperatedly and then can be import into the system. Because it is very difficult to seggregate the error data from the file. Secondly the all the data imported in the first bulk import process need to be deleted before starting the bulk importing process with the corrected data. If you face the same problem then vote for it. ---------------- This post is a s...

Can't add contract lines to a contract. Error.
When I try to add a new contract line to any contract I recieve the folloing message: Title: Microsoft CRM Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. There is a message in the Application Log: Source: Microsoft CRM Type: Error EventID: 2 ..... MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------- Error: Type mismatch. Error Message: Type mismatch. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError (Exc...

How to resolve error code 8
Hi All My application is graphically intencive. and when I use the api function CreateCompatibleBitmap the function returns error code 8 which means I dont have enough memory, Even Though I installed 1 GB. I also increased the virtual memory usage to max of 4 GB. so I need to allocate more memory from windows by brute force and in the code. Could you please tell me how or refer me to an article or an example Thank You in Advance How big a bitmap are you requesting. Note that the amount of physical memory is unrelated to this problem; the amount of virtual memory matters. Show some ...

Error re-assigning a case to a queue
Hi Guys When I try to re-assign a case that has historic activities, I get an error message 'Activities that have been closed cannot be assigned to another user'. I have checked all the settings for cascading and they are as they should be for other entities as well. Has anyone come across this error before? ...

Home & Office 2007, get app hung error
Has anyone ran into the error application hung and close down Home & Office 2007. And did you try Office Diagnostics? "Foothills" <Foothills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223B6FFF-D97A-4DE1-B7B1-42C0F9E3B756@microsoft.com... > Has anyone ran into the error application hung and close down Home & > Office > 2007. No, I sure haven't. "Foothills" <Foothills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:223B6FFF-D97A-4DE1-B7B1-42C0F9E3B756@microsoft.com... : Has anyone ran into the error application...

How to stop build on first error?
Greetings, I'm currently using Visual Studio 2005 to build an MFC project. I would like for the build process to stop on the first error that it finds. At the moment it just continues when it finds an error. I've looked in the project options, but not able to find any setting that tells the compiler to stop on the first error it finds. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Shagy There is no such setting. Actually when I think about you probably don't want it to do that, because there have be numerous times where the first error didn't make any sense wit...

Refresh Query Error & ODBC
Hello, I have an ODBC connection setup. Let's call it DATABASE. I then have a query saved with an Excel spreadsheet that uses the DATABASE ODBC entry. Today, I was able to refresh the query in the spreadsheet. Several hours later I received the following error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQL Set Connect Attr failed [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle] Invalid connection string attribute When I created a new query and then used the same ODBC entry, I received no error. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and what I can do to prevent this from happening? ...

PFMigrate error when attempting to migrate PF from 5.5 to E2k3
All, When we run PFMigrate from our Exchange 2003 server we get an error right away saying: Invalid Paramater '<servername>' The server name does have a dash in it like this: it-server-name any help would be great!! fasteddie After following syntax EXACTLY we got it to work... thanks, Fasteddie "FastEddie" <fasteddie[a]therockwells[dot]net[dot]no[dot]spam> wrote in message news:OjyqXCwAFHA.608@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > All, > > When we run PFMigrate from our Exchange 2003 server we get an error right > away saying: > > Invalid Par...

Exchange Public Folder error...
Hello, Everytime I try to open the Exchange Public Folders from the System Manager I get a message box that states: Exchange System Manager The requested operation is forbidden. ID no: c1030af1 Exchange System Manager OK (command button) I have looked at Technet articles 313721 and 325923, could some one help me out on this. I'm not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Thanks in advance. P.S. This Exchange Server is part of a SBS 2000 installation. Jed Hi, Thank you for your post! As for this issue, please make sure the Default Web site where the Exchange virtual directo...

Excel Error Message #4
I use Excel 2000. Getting an error message while trying to do a simple sort ?? 'This Operation Requires The Merged Cells To Be Identically Sized' --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Krispy One (or more) of your cells must be merged with others. Generally, try to avoid using merged cells as it does cause problems such as this. Your best bet is to unmerge the cells concerned and try again. Select the whole range, and go to Format / Cells / Alignment and clear the Merge Cells option. Andy. "Krispy >" <<Krispy.1027a6@excelforum-nospam.com> wrot...

[FYI] Money 2005 Trial version is available
The Money 2005 free Trial version is available for dowload: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx ...

Exchange/Outlook Email Error Message
I recently started getting the message: "The TCP/IP Adapter was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider. This never used to happen. Any ideas what could have changed? Un, did you contact your Exchange/LAN admin? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Al Draper asked: | I recently started gett...

cannot access system information, msinfo, get "help and support error" instead
Hi, I may have disabled a service or setting that may have disabled "system information" or msinfo Anybody know what this service or setting could be? Keep in mind also that I 'just' updated the bios on a pretty old laptop, where I think that may have caused the issue also. Thanks for suggestions On Jan 28, 2:12=A0am, duckstandard <duckst...@lavabit.com> wrote: > Hi, I may have disabled a service or setting that may have disabled > "system information" or msinfo > > Anybody know what this service or setting could be? > > Ke...

Project Closing Error
On T&M Projects in Great Plains 8, we have marked the option to allow project closing checklist override. However when I try to close one project, I get the error that Projects can only be closed if checklist has been completed. When I print the closing report for this project, I get the message code 3: Unposted Billings <> 0. However, I checked PA13200 and there is no transaction for this project. There is one transaction in PA23200 but that should not matter, correct? What else can I check on this project? KT ...

Outlook2000: "interface not registered" error
Anyone have and solve this message: Interface not registered. I tried reinstalling Office and the problem persists. Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair installation (no help), and also removed Office completely and reinstalled (no help) (Note that my setup is W...