Specifying source campaign in Opp., not counting as campaign respo

General usage question regarding campaigns. If we create a campaign, then
specify that campaign as the source campaign for an opportunity, that
opportunity/account is not then listed as a response to that campaign. So
when we run a Campaign Performance report, no responses are listed.

Do you have to use the normal method of entering a response within the
campaign? I'd think that if you can associate a campaign within the
opportunity, that linkage would reflect in a Campaign Performance report.

Thanks!!
0
Ryk (11)
3/14/2008 7:48:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

counting amount of visitors
Hello, I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side. How to do this? Do a google search for "website counters" and you'll get hundreds of possibilities. -- Don "May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American) "Smeer" <Smeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5C27A8F-EEFD-4E5D-A500-FA82581D8D25@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool > with which...

.FormatConditions.Count with multiple cells
Perhaps this is a Bob Phillips specialty. My testing has indicated that this returns one, zero, or negative one: 1 All in range have condition(s). 0 None in range have condition(s). -1 Some but not all in range have condition(s). Is that reliable? I'm aiming to check .UsedRange if any exist. There are tons of web examples with "FormatConditions.Count > 0" but they better be referring to a single cell! It seems nobody uses it with multiple cells. ---------------------------------------------- Google's perfect record of utter brilliance ends! groups.google.com shows Goog...

New discussion to increment the count, bwahahah
yeah ...

Counting with 2 Conditions
I created a report and would like to get a count of records with two conditions. Here is what I entered: =Abs(Sum(IIf([terminate]=-1,1,0)) And [caseload]="SA") This information is entered in an unbound text. I would like to get a total count where the terminate field (yes/not) is checked and the caseload meets a certain criteria. Thank you! TomP wrote: >I created a report and would like to get a count of records with two >conditions. Here is what I entered: > >=Abs(Sum(IIf([terminate]=-1,1,0)) And [caseload]="SA") > >This information is ent...

Campaign Response Conversion
I'm closeing a campaign response and converting it to an opportunity. After I do this, the record becoems read-only. Is there any way to indicate that this record has been converted on the Campaign Response Associate View. Thanks in advance. Hi Steve, one way to achieve this is: * Customize the campaign Response's "StatusCode" (display name is "Status Reason") attribute to add a new value called Converted. There are multiple "States" of a campaign response (Open, Cancelled and Closed). This new value should be added to "Closed" and make...

Installation source not available?
Last night I switched an entire store from v1.2 to v1.3--except for one PC that wouldn't let me uninstall v1.2. I get an error message about 'installation source not available'. I tried putting the v1.2 CD in the drive--no luck. I tried Repairing the V1.2 install--same error message. I tried reinstalling v1.2--same message. Searching the CustomerSource KnowledgeBase and this group didn't turn up anything but another Tom with the same problem and no answers. One guy mentioned that he was not uninstalling v1.2 before installing v1.3. He claimed that the v1.3 install ...

Stock count item/site issue
I am starting stock counts and I have come accross a particular 'group' of items that tell me "this item/site combination is listed in another stock count that is in progress". In checking into my started stock counts I do not find these items. How do i correct this so I can start a stock count on these items? Thanks -- Paula ...

Integration manager
This may actually be an Excel question but, I'm trying to import SOP transactions with multiple items from a single source file. The source file has one row per transaction with the various items I need included as columns within that row (unfortunately I can't change the format of the source file). Each order can contain up to 4 different items (but never more than 4). I don't know of a way to make IM read multiple versions of the source for each potential SOP line and haven't been able to come up with another approach so far, other than manually re-formating the sour...

How do I count cells beginning with specific letter?
For example: I have a number of cells that contains names, and I have to count the name that begins with letter "A", what do I do? many thanks one way: =COUNTIF(A1:J100,"A*") In article <B61CEE68-3044-4A71-9DA3-8F2B8AD51408@microsoft.com>, jay <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > For example: I have a number of cells that contains names, and I have to > count the name that begins with letter "A", what do I do? > > many thanks try =SUMPRODUCT((LEFT(J2:J5)="a")*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com...

How do I stop pasted cells updating when the source cells are chan
I have a worksheet that contains a large array of data on one tab, organised into a seperate column of test results for each of several characteristics. I've created a macro for each of these characteristics that copies the results into another tab, which in turn becomes the source data for a Report sheet that includes a couple of charts. This allows me to run an individual report for each of the characteristics in turn. However, I've just created another macro that opens a new workbook, then runs each of the individual macros in turn and copies the Report Sheet into a new tab in...

Copy from one source to multiple spreadsheets
On a master spreadsheet I have on each row data for multiple spreadsheets. I would like to set up a macro to copy this data into each of the designated destination spreadsheets. The macro I have is: Windows(SourceName).Activate Range(row, 2).Select Selection.Copy Windows(dept & ".xls").Activate Range("C3").Select ActiveSheet.Paste The problem is that "Range(row,2).Select" is not working. Is there a code which would work. Thanks It not need to select the objects of Excel to manage them. You can say something like belo...

Customization Guide from Partner Source
Does any one know link, and I am reviewing XML structure, to see where additional receipt lines can be add. Greek, You must have access to PartnerSource; http://tinyurl.com/9fkz9 -- * "Greek the geek" <Greekthegeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D41AE90E-2E4E-43A8-83A1-1F605EEE1CFB@microsoft.com... Does any one know link, and I am reviewing XML structure, to see where additional receipt lines can be add. About two years ago (maybe three), I collected these documents from various sources. They can be a helpful guideline. I am a third party consult...

Lead source not carry over to opportunity
Hi there, We are using CRM 4.0 When you click on Convert Lead to Opportunity button The Lead Source value (Pickup list) not carry over to Opportunity Lead Source I've try to create a workflow but how you can pass values between entities? It looks like system workflow and I don't know how to access to these workflows/ The main question is how to pass the Lead source value to opportunity lead source value when you convert Lead to Opportunity? Thanks, Hi, If you browse into the Customisations area of MSCRM and do the following: 1. Click to Customize Entities 2. Double click to...

counting cells in a range
hi, I saw in other persons when has a range marked with the mouse, appear the cells quantity that has the range, how is the way to obtain it in my excel, maybe an option in option menu, but i couldnt found.... any help me ? thanks Charles, From VBE, in the immediate window, you could type selection.count to find the total number of cells selected in a range http://HelpExcel.com "Charles" wrote: > hi, I saw in other persons when has a range marked with the mouse, appear the > cells quantity that has the range, > how is the way to obtain it in my excel, maybe an o...

so many mails in our out queue with out source Address #2
Hi Dear All, We use exchange 5.5 +sp4 in these days. There are so many mails in our IMS-- outbound messages awaiting delivery with out Originator E-mail ID and Originator E-mail ID is showing like this <> . If these messages are NDR then how to stop. If any one know pls help me in this Thanks Shaikh I would check the open relay on your mail system. <> may be spam and they may be using you to deliver it >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Dear All, > We use exchange 5.5 +sp4 in these days. There are so many mails in our >IMS-- outbound messages...

How to read binary file created by non-MFC source?
I am a newbie working on a simple project for loading a binary file and displaying its byte-by-byte contents in interger equivalent. The file was created by some unknown source (presummably not MFC). I am using SDI/CScrollView interface and the file is supposed to be open under FILE/OPEN menu. At the beginning, I've been trying to include CString str; ar >> str; in void CMyProjectDoc::Serialize(CArchive &ar) as an attempt to put everything in str prior to converting every byte into interger. What happened was 1) The first byte (which is known to be a 92) was missing; and 2) ...

Can You Count This Way?
I have some cells with note type data: For ex: ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, Is there a way to count every item between the commas? Thanks. Hi try =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")+LEN(A1)>0 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Timothy Wright wrote: > I have some cells with note type data: > > For ex: > > ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, > > Is there a way to count every item between the commas? > > Thanks. On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:13:53 +0200, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >try >=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,&q...

Using Outlook Express, I can easily view and edit the source of an email that I create, so that I can paste HTML in to body. How can I do this with Outlook? Thanks ...

Highlighted Cell group provides a Count instead of a Sum in bottom right
Sometimes when I download a file into excel it doesn't allow me to ad the group. Additionally, when highlighting the group when it i supposed to give a SUM in the bottom right (off the worksheet), i shows a count. I've verified the cells are formatted as numbers. I for instance I overwrite the existing amount with the same number i becomes addable. I would like to be able to toggle between these tw abilities. Thanks. MACR -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi the numbers are probably stroed as 'Text'. Try the following: - select an empty cell and copy thi...

Update a chart immediately after inputting data into data source
Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart after putting new / changed data into the source? Or do I have to keep going through the process of creating a new chart everyday I change / add data. MELMEL, What have you checked in your set up so far and is the chart embedded or on a sep. sheet? Is it raw or calculated data that you are trying to update? Make sure that you data range includes the cells that you are updating. It should automatically update. Yonke "MELMEL" wrote: > Is there anyway to have Excel automatically update an existing chart...

Distributing Campaign Activities for Inactive Records
We noticed today that when we distribute campaign activity against Disqualified Leads or Inactive Contacts they are excluded with error code 0x8004032a. I am pretty sure in CRM 3.0 we would run campaigns against disqualified leads. I don't want to have to reopen leads just to include then in a campaign as it will mess up our marketing reports Do anyone have a solution? ...

Count uniq records and assign to a control
SID is the field of underline query of a form (have many duplicates). I want to count number of uniq SID and assign the result to TotalStudent control on the form. Please help. Thanks - Song In article <e90AFyUbHHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, csitnnn@hotmail.com says... > SID is the field of underline query of a form (have many duplicates). I want > to count number of uniq SID and assign the result to TotalStudent control on > the form. Please help. Thanks > > - Song > > > Maybe with a saved query such as Query1: SELECT DISTINCT SID FROM UnderlyingQ...

Repeatedly Re-Specifying Sorting Parameters
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a spreadsheet that has to be updated 2 or 3 times a week. Technically the information is updated daily, but as the information from the Web doesn't have specific addresses I have to manually update a 1,200+ line spreadsheet by hand. This takes a couple of hours each time. <br><br>The most important update is a Date. This may be anywhere from a day or two in the future to several weeks or months. This is also the first key everything is sorted on. It's in Column E. The second key i...

Count Days until Completion
Is there a way to count days (with a date enter in Start Column) until "Completed" or "Cancel" is entered in my Status Column? Right now, it is calculating on the Start and Completion Date. If the completion date is blank - I receive wrong date in the duration column. Start Date: 4/1/10 Completion Date: 4/5/10 Status: Completed Duration: 4 -- pls Let's say your stuff is in A1:B4 with labels in A; In B4 to compute duration we could use any of these A) =IF(B2>0, (B2-B1),"") or=IF(B2, (B2-B1),"") since a positive value...

adding and counting Help!! #2
Just to add, I'd like to sort the dates 2004.10.01 to 2004.10.31 whe doing the sum of dollar amount -- alexm99 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27264 alexm999 Wrote: > Just to add, I'd like to sort the dates 2004.10.01 to 2004.10.31 whe > doing the sum of dollar amount. Assuming that dates are true dates... =SUMPRODUCT(--(CodeRange=101),--(AdvertisingRange="TV"),--(TEX...