Solomon Integration?

Hi all...

Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does
anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on
how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate?

thanks...

Jill Hart
jhart@brillianceaudio.removethis.com

0
Jill
7/2/2004 3:30:19 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It is available from Microsoft.  Check with you VAR.

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com
San Francisco, CA

0
Frank

Referential Integrity?
I have a foreclosure database. I have a foreclosure table and it had a relationship to a bankruptcy table. I wanted to change the relationship to B_Judges instead of B_District field in the bankruptcy table. I was successful but now I am unable to select Referential Integrity because of something in the Primary table. What's wrong? Heids2265, You probably have some records in one, or both the tables that won't allow for referential integrity. Start by setting up query using the Bankrupt table related to your Foreclose table using a Left Outer Join on B_Judges. Use t...

Quickbooks 2009 Upgrade
I have RMS integrated with Quickbooks 2005 and it works great. I just purchased Quickbooks 2009 and am getting ready to upgrade. Are there any known issues with upgrading? What needs to be done in RMS to keep the files integrated? Will I need to re-Retrieve the Quickbooks file in the Configuration/Accounting settings of RMS? or is this automatic? My gut feeling is...if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Dave I've been integrated with 2009 since it was released with no problems. Craig "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70BACFD0-6717-4F...

Integrate direct deposit from Cdn Payroll to Bank Rec
Integrate direct deposit transactions from Cdn payroll to the bank rec module so that cashbook entries are automatically created in the bank rec module just as cheque transactions do. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssol...

GreatPlains RMS Warehouse integration
I know. that a lot of people is asking the same, but I really need Help I have 4 customers using RMS and GreatPlains. We are staring to use de RMS GP Integration provided by Microsoft, but as every body knows , it is not enough. We need Warehouse and pricing synchronization, and is a most for our customers Any Ideas, Products or services? Thank you Professional Advantage and Nodus Technologies both have advanced integrations with RMS and GP. PA's works with RMS HQ, and Nodus is straight from Store Op's. http://www.profad.com/retailSolutions/index.htm http://www.nodust...

Integration Manager
I am trying to create an integration from an Excel file. I was able to use the ODBC options that will use the Excel file. I saw in another thread where I have to name the range? So I named the whole worksheet as a range but the Query BUulder says too many fields. So I named the range of data, and now nothing shows up to select in the query builder. I cannot find any help with this in the manuals. thanks Here are the steps I follow: 1.. Create the Excel file. Highlight the columns on the worksheet and give them a name in the Name Box (the box right above cell A1). This name will be ...

Open Office Integration with Microsoft CRM
Hello. Does anyone know if it is at all possible to use Open Office with Microsoft CRM? Specifically, for exporting mail merge? Thanks. ...

integrated Reminder window for Outlook 2000
Does outlook 2000 have the integrated Reminder window like outlook 2002[xp]? And if so, What is the step by step instructions? The single reminder window provides a better way to manage your appointments and tasks. This integrated "to-do" list allows you to dismiss, snooze, or open one or all reminders at once. ...

iOutlook
I am looking for assistance with iOutlook / Interwoven (Mailsite). I am not sure if this would be the right forum, or maybe someone could at least point me in the right direction. Here is my environment: Worksite / MailSite version 8 intergrated with (Outlook) Office 2003 SP1 and Citrix4.0 running Windows 2003 Problems: As with iManage and DocsOpen, my users get the Zero bites file issue when the open their document from Word first. This specifically happens when the user tries to create a version or copy a file in Word and then Launch Mailsite. I normally have to unlock the document, or...

Integration Manager with AutoDim job fail
I have searched on the webs, Microsoft Business Solutions website and all news groups, but I couldn't find any information on the errors I got when using AutoDim to run the integration. There are three integration pakages, 1) Update Customer Data, 2) Process SOP, 3) Process Payment. Pakage 1 and 3 went through, but pakage 2 had the error as follow. We are using Great Plains 7.5. Message: DOC 1 ERROR: Input box response required: 'Please Enter Password' DOC 1 ERROR: Unknown Dynamics field subtype '8308' DOC 2 ERROR: Input box response required: 'Please Enter Password&...

ISV integration buttons
All, I've created two ISV buttons on the Account form to open a page on another website and pass the accountid - the webpages appear within the CRM account panel. When you open the account and click the first ISV button the CRM loads the web-page fine, if you then click on the second ISV button, it does not seem to bother requesting the page and just sits displaying the first one still. However, if you close the account window and reopen it again, but this time click the second ISV button - it will request the page properly, and the first one will not load. It seems to be some sort of cac...

User name missing account report pro integrator
We are importing an American Express file(IGL) from Concur. A report is generated which lists out accounts which are missing. On that report we would like to add the user who actually entered in the transaction to allow better tracking and research capability. I do not see how to do this. I spoke to concur and the information is contained for each record of the file. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

Integration Manager
I have set up an integration mapping into the Bank Transaction Entry for GP 8.0. Since there is no option to save a bank transaction entry, it posts automatically when I run the integration, but it does not print off the reports I usually get when I do a manual bank trans. entry (bank transaction posting journal & general posting journal). I was wondering if anybody knows how to get IM or GP to print the reports associated with the entry? Do I have to write a script? Thanks. I ran into the same issue. Boy I wish Bank Trx used batches that would solve this. We just did a repri...

QuickBooks and MS Small Business Accounting Integration with CRM 3
This question has come up a few times but it doesn't seem like anyone has been able to give it a decent answer, so I'll pose it again since we've had several customers ask for it. Is there any ISV out there that has developed an integration solution between CRM 3.0 and QuickBooks and/or MS Small Business Accounting? Customers expect MS to at least provide integration between SBA and CRM but the only thing we've seen is GP9. It seems logical enough to the customers that have asked for it that MS would support their own product and not rely on ISVs for that. By only pro...

Integration between Sharepoint 2003 and CRM?
Hi All! I'm just wondering if anyone has attempted to create a connector between Sharepoint 2003 (Services or Portal) and CRM? Sharepoint 2003 can be used both internally (intranet), as well as externally (extranet or registered internet portal user). The second scenario assume that someone has paid for the corresponding Sharepoint External Connector licensing, which can be very expensive. If anyone has worked on a project such as this, or knows of a MS partner or group that has done something like this, then I would be extremely interested. Thanks! Cheers, Rob Kszan CRM Source, Inc. r...

Scheduling visibility by integrating with Outlook
While 1.2 has some "ties" to Outlook, the relationship leaves a lot to be desired. With our need for accurate time tracking/reporting comes the need to have visibility into different schedules. Right now, we have to use both applications in order to determine which technician to schedule for an issue. Changes to schedules should be visible from either application, Outlook or CRM. For example, a call comes in to my help desk. Tech A assists on the phone, entering his notes as he talks. It develops that he needs to send a technician out to fix the issue. Tech A should be able t...

Help on Integration Manager
We recreated our database and we we want to bring in our invoice transactions into the new database. We exported all the invoice transactions to excel via Smartlist and made our corrections. Now am trying to bring in the SOP transactions into the new database using Integration Manager. To my surprise the Header Lines (SOP10100) came in but the Detail Lines (SOP10200) did not come in. One problem we have was that the Line items were too many for the rows available in Excel and so be break them into several sheets but the Header was able to fit into one excel sheet. What can I do? Does...

Integration Manager is Legacy Tool?
Can anyone tell me if Integration Manager is now considered a legacy tool and that new features in Dynamics GP will not be supported in IM? Is is recommended that new installations of Dynamics GP should not use IM? This is also an issue to us because it seems that the other developer options are only available for the Advanced Management edition of GP (Web Services, eConnect, etc.) We are currently trying to decide what our configuration of Dynamics GP should be and what developer tools we should use. Thanks- -- Robert Hi Robert, Integration Manager for GP10 now has an eConnect Des...

PCCharge Debit Integration
Does anybody have info about any available Add-ons to integrate Debit card processing with Pccharge and RMS? Verifone is supposed to have their own RMS addin that does this, but I've never used it. I don't see it on their website, but you might want to check directly. I think that TPI software's addin will also do this... http://www.tpisoft.com/products/servicemanager/rms.aspx http://www.verifone.com/products/software/payment_software/pccharge.html Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ----------------------------------------------...

MSCRM Integration for Great Plains
Dear All, Right now I'm trying MSCRM Integration for Great Plains Tool. The issue is how i can integrate primary contact on great plains to contact and primary contact field on account (MSCRM) Please help me Document on how to customise the integration: https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/CustomizingIntegration.doc Other info: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/information/supportinformation/crmintgcustomizations.htm?printpage=false It would be quite easy to copy the text into the Address Contact field on the Account form by modifiying the Biztalk mappings. I ...

Integration Manager Error #5
Using gp9 and latest IM with sp1 on sp2003 server with latest patches. quite a few times when building a mapping i click on "use source field", then click on the field from the list in my csv, but the program blows up giving me "object of type "~" invalid" and then just terminates. any ideas? I'm having a similar issue. GP9, SP1 but IM running on XP. In my case, whether I open an existing integration or start a new one. IM closes. The only fix I've found is to reset the IM database source. I can even just open it and resave and everything works fine. ...

CRM and SBM integration
I have CRM and Small Business Manager on the same server. I am at a point where I need to get the two systems to work with each other. Is BizTalk the tool I need for the integration? If I install it on the same server as the other two products is there a potential problem? Do I have to know how to code in XML to use BizTalk? Any kind of advice at this point is greatly appreciated. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that this is possible out of the box. John "alma" <alma@amerascope.com> wrote in message news:026d01c3c76e$9f741220$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I ...

Great Plains and RMS integration
I am currently speaking with a few experienced GP and integration consultants about our GP/RMS implementation. I wondered if there is anyone out there who is experienced in setting up and implementing GP who also has experience in GP to RMS integration in a retail environment? Thanks Kerri. i have been the man in action recently , what would u like to know "Kerri." wrote: > I am currently speaking with a few experienced GP and integration consultants > about our GP/RMS implementation. I wondered if there is anyone out there who > is experienced in setting up and im...

Using the Dexterity IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
HI: Where does the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) get loaded, on the MSSQL server, or the client pc? Thanks, Janieb Dexterity is installed on a development machine -- that can be a client computer. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "janieb" wrote: > HI: > > Where does the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) get loaded, on the > MSSQL server, or the client pc? > > Thanks, > > Jan...

Integrate Project Accounting into Analytical Accounting in Dynamic
Integrate Project Accounting into Analytical Accounting in Dynamics GP to allow PO's generated against a Project to be tracked against Analytical Accounting dimensions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Comm...