Smart Phones creating new sales opportunities in MS CRM

Hi, Do you have experiance of interactive CRM usage in a smartphone. E.g. a
sales rep receiving an email lead in SmartPhone outlook, creating a CRM
opportunity and new company from this then calling the new contact off the
phone number feild?

I'm looking at 2 smart phones for this:
The Qtek 9100 (also known as the XDA mini-s, SPV M3000, MDA Vario, imate
K-JAM )
and the Vodafone 1605 (also known as the Hermes, Mercury, TyTN, JASJAM, SPV
M3100, MDA Vario II, XDA Trion)
Would these be suitable or should i be looking at something else ?

Thanks in Advance, Stuart Fawcett, London.

--
Stuart Fawcett
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

take a look at the new CRM mobile express client

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Stuart Fawcett" <StuartFawcett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, Do you have experiance of interactive CRM usage in a smartphone. E.g.
> sales rep receiving an email lead in SmartPhone outlook, creating a CRM
> opportunity and new company from this then calling the new contact off the
> phone number feild?
>
> I'm looking at 2 smart phones for this:
> The Qtek 9100 (also known as the XDA mini-s, SPV M3000, MDA Vario, imate
> K-JAM )
> and the Vodafone 1605 (also known as the Hermes, Mercury, TyTN, JASJAM,
> SPV
> M3100, MDA Vario II, XDA Trion)
> Would these be suitable or should i be looking at something else ?
>
> Thanks in Advance, Stuart Fawcett, London.
>
> --
> Stuart Fawcett

0
John

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

number rounding in MS Excel

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Converting Opportunity to Account

Phone Number Filtering

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

MS Access 2007 code not running

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Topic- Implementation Methodology covered in CRM Exam!
Hi Next week I am apearing for Exam "CRM Instalation & confirguration". I am in doubt that cheptor "Implementation Methodology" is covered in Exam? I can not found above topic it in following course note! https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/trainin g/Certifications/exampreparation/MBS_CRM_Install_prep.htm#T opics Your answer will help me to Read above Topic for Exam point of View or note? Best regards Kesh Patel Kesh. I passed the "Installation & Configuration" (MS-03-010) exam yesterday. The "implementation methodology&q...

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

MS CRM Security 05-26-04
Hi, I have 2 business units: 1. New Business Sales 2. Account Management (management of current customers) I want to use the MS CRM security settings so that users in New Business Sales cannot see any account records for our current customers. This includes if the New Business Sales users select the &#8216;All Accounts&#8217; view. Is this possible with MS CRM? Yes. When you assign access rights to the role, only give them "Business Unit" access, they will only be able to see data within their BU. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ------------------...