small error with sql connection

"Reporting Services Error
An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection."

Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Chase!

You can check this documentation...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588

Hope this helps...

"Chase D" wrote:

> "Reporting Services Error
> An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
> Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
> Server connection."
>
> Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
> CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
> Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

We've got this solution, it worked for us:

RESOLUTION
===========
1-Configure the environment for the user to use a delegation in a right way
(IE, AD, SQL).
2-Access the report via http://crmserver/reports and specified the data
source as MSCRM_DATASOURCE.
3-Open Report Manager (http://<crmserver>/reports).
-Click the Show Details button and open the folder with the name of your
company.
-Click the Edit button the MSCRM_DataSource.
-Select the 'Credentials stored securely in the report server' radio button
and enter the credentials of the administrator.
-Select the following 2 checkboxes:
Use as Windows credentials when connecting to the data source
Impersonate the authenticated user after a connection has been made to the
data source
-Click Apply and attempt to run the reports.
This allowed all users to be able to access reports without error with admin
credentials.

"Chase D" wrote:

> "Reporting Services Error
> An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
> Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
> Server connection."
>
> Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
> CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
> Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

WLM & Wireless Network Connection
Hi, Every time I successfully sign in to Windows Live Messenger(WLM), I am disconnected from my wirless network. I have confirmed that the connection remains established when I am not signed in to WLM. This first happened as a one off occurrance after I had downloaded an update of "Live Messenger! Plus", but did not re-occur upon a restart of my machine. The problem has since begun occurring again and I can't keep a connection to my network once signed in successfully to WLM. I have tried the following as an attempt to solve the problem, but to no avail: U...

Name could not be resolved error.....
Hi Have a strange problem, where I can set up mail accounts, and use these fine, but if I try to add a mailbox in the Open These Additional Mailboxes field, I immediately get an error "The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed" This is before ive even tried to resolve a name, its as I click Add, the error just appears, so you dont even get a chance to put a name in there. Any ideas what could have caused this? it seems to be after we ran the move server wizard and moved the server with these accounts on into a new site. Thanks Graham ...

SOP Document Lookup Error
Whenever we try using the document number lookup on the Sales Transaction Entry screen in GP8, we get the following message once we click the magnifying glass: Unhandled script exception: Index 0 of array 'Type Name' is out of range in script 'Document_Scroll SCROLL_FILL'. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_INDEX Does anyone have any ideas on how to clear this up? This pops up as soon as you click on the magnifying glass, then once you click ok, it pops up 2 more times. Do a query against table SOP10100 and look for any values in the SOP...

error 80070103 after trying to install my saitek cyborg x joystick
i have tried installing my saitek cyborg x joystick several different ways - install cd, "plug and play" while getting the drivers from microsoft and the saitek websites and have had no luck. still getting the "error 80070103" message. help? Tip: Do not install any driver updates offered by Windows Update. Get them from the manufacturer's website instead. http://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php "gabriel_blues" wrote: > i have tried installing my saitek cyborg x joystick several different ways - > install cd, "plug and play" ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

MSEchangeAL 8270 Error
Dear all, we receive on the central exchange server running the offline Addressbook generation the following error. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 24.11.2005 Time: 13:24:02 User: N/A Computer: XYZMAIL01 Description: LDAP returned the error [35] Unwilling To Perform when importing the transaction dn: <GUID=055AE52D-27B9-44E5-A05F-A1BF32881EA9> changetype: Modify member:delete:<guid=2e0483a2-cbb5-4ce7-8173-2842a90cea4e> - DC=XYZ,DC=com We are running a 2003 forest with Exchange 2003. The forest has severa...

SQL Server
I'm currently using MS-Access to write reports using a SQL Server db as the data source in a client/server arrangement. The database is sufficiently large (2gb) that data retrieval speed is an issue. The current setup is linked tables to the SQL Server db via ODBC, and then the usual queries. 1. Can views and/or stored procedures on the SQL Server side along with paramaterized queries provide a significant performance boost? 2. I've read that views and stored procedures can be created w/i Access. Is this the same as creating them in SQL Server? 3. Are there other things I sho...

SBS2008 and SQL 2005
Hello All, So here is my question, we have the SBS 2008 Premium, and all the installation media are sent to us. And that includes the SQL 2005 and 2008 installation disks. But after I installed the SBS 2008 on my first server which we also would like to turn it to SQL, I looked into the Program And Features and found SQL 2005 already installed. But I haven't really insert any SQL installation disk. So is that a valid copy of SQL or just some thing like SQL Express? Do I need to uninstall that and install from my SQL install disk or I can start to use that? Thanks! Ben T...

Start DB when not connected to network
Scenario: Currently calling the function SynchronizeDBs in the On Open Event of the Start-up form. The function is called out as follows: =SynchronizeDBs("C:\Documents and Settings\...\IDB HubR1.mdb","\\ww007\...IDB Hub.mdb",1) The function code is: Function SynchronizeDBs(strDBName As String, strSyncTargetDB As String, _ intSync As Integer) Dim dbs As DAO.Database Set dbs = DBEngine(0).OpenDatabase(strDBName) Select Case intSync Case 1 'Synchronize replicas (bidirectional exchange). dbs.Synchronize strSyncTargetDB, dbRepImpExpChanges Case 2 'Synch...

MS Visual Basic error in Outlook
Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code) window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger to send an email. I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem, How can I fix it ? "XP User" <my_email@is.private.com> wrote in message news:sb27g.4$RO4.3@fe12.lga... > Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code) > window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger > to send an email. > > I've been using OL 2002 for 2 year, never had this problem, > > How can I fix it ? Fix the code ? Supply more info so we have a better idea what your problem...

80070490 Error: Windows update encountered an unknown error 03-04-10
3 security updates will not complete (now 4). Error Code 80070490 02-Mar-10 I am unable to do these three security updates: KB970238(release date 6/9/09), KB97451(release date 10/13/09), KB954155(release date 10/13/09), & KB975517(release date 10/13/09). The last succesful update was KB9937286 on 2/27/2010 I have a Compaq Presario PC: SR5214X. OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Basic Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer Compaq-Presario System Model GV441AA-ABA SR5214X System Type X86-based PC ...

Resource = rcreport. Error = 2109
I am using MS Money 2007 Deluxe on Windows XP Professional. All patches and updates are current on the machine. My MS Money file is 57,800KB. I have 5 customized reports, until just recently all custom reports worked, now the account balances (customized) and the account balances (standard) report will not load and the custom report returns the error in the subject line. I have made back up copies and done a standard repair to the file and reset all report to default settings and the account balances still will not load. Any suggestions? v/r Dave I am having the same problem. I...

best way to connect a brach office
What is the best way to connect to a branch office say of 10 users to the main server .. In addition the branch office wants all outlook email functionaliy... is it going to be the laptop client assigned to each user, which means every branch user nees to sync individually ?!?!?!? ? i hope not.. Please advise.. ...

error opening ppt file
I have office 2007 installed but when i try to open a ppt file created by some one it says powerpoint can't read the outline . No text converter is installed for this file type. karan In article <a888f8cd-1391-4124-80c0- 631197290d7a@y28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, Guddu wrote: > I have office 2007 installed but when i try to open a ppt file created > by some one it says powerpoint can't read the outline . No text > converter is installed for this file type. Have a look here: "PowerPoint can't open the type of file represented by [FILENAME]"...

Strange Error (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I have a Virtual PC configuration set up for CRM demos. I have one image that has CRM 1.2 under Windows 2003 server. It is all configured and setup and running fine. I have another image with Windows XP configured. The two images see each other and communicate. From my Windows XP image I can access CRM both via browser and Outlook Client. However, occassionally I can't access the system via Outlook and when I try it via the browser I get a screen coming up with "Sonic Wall" on it asking for a login and password. If I enter in "Administrator" for the login...

Page not found error when opening business portal
Hi We're trying to install Invoice Approvals and Accruals 8.0, sharepoint services sp2 and Business Portal 2.5 Feature Pack to work with Great Plains 8.0 We can install Sharepoint services and Invoice Approvals and Accruals ok and they work fine However, when we install Business Portal and browse to http://servername/sites/businessportal/ We receive a "page not found" error screen We've tried several things but nothing seems to work Sharepoint services is installed in server farm mode and has been configured correctly (as far as I can tell) Any help would be great...

Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index
Dear All, I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7: Run-time error '381' Invalid property array index. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. Ibrahim Zubair I get the same message when I try to reprint a receipt did you find the answer to this problem? "Ibrahim Zubair" wrote: > Dear All, > > I am using RMS 2.0, In POS i set security (disable read) on all columns of > setting Customer window. But i got this error when i press F7: > Run-time error '...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

Not able to view activities
Hi, I have a MS CRM 3.0 VPC running. I have allocated 1GB memory as recommended. However, whenever I try opening Activities(any entity for that matter), it is throwing an error dialog "An error has occured. For more information, contact you system administrator." I checked the event viewer, but there is no information about any error/exception. I searched for the CRM log, but couldn't locate it. Pls help me fix this issue. Thanks and Regards, Mahalax. ...

Transaction error in Money 2007
Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and upgraded from 06 to 07. My first download resulted in a transaction on my Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of another. Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the following error: An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.) I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction to read. I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issue...

C#, .net 3.5sp1 and Visual Studio 2008 sp1 errors list
What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with Visual Studio 2008sp1? "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23tmIzu4vKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? e Why would you expect any? On the face of it vs 2008 sp1 will target .Net framework 3.5 sp1 by default. Andy B. wrote: > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? That all depends on what ki...

ADAM Error with Web Service Installation
i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 the web services is required. during the installation of the web services, i encountered an error " ADAM Error 128" what could cause this and how do i solve this? Any one help!!!!! Hi Taiwo Are the web services already installed? If they are it sounds like the issue may be that a different user account installed the web services (other then the one that is installing the BP) Fliehigh "Taiwo" wrote: > > i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 > the web services is required. > during the insta...

Simple Cash Flow Small business
I have a small janitorial business with recurring jobs w/the same clients. I want something simple & very inexpensive to keep track. Ideas? ...

SLOW connection on initial startup
When I startup Outlook and enter username/password to connect to Exchange Server, it takes approx. 5 minutes to connect and update folders. It only happens at work, and only on the initial connection. I leave the app running in the taskbar all day and subsequent updates (every minute or so) are fine. This does NOT happen from home or any other location. We recently switched ISP's from SBC DSL to a T1 line from a small ISP here in the building. Any thoughts on what could be causing this? ...