simple reply to email in queue doesn't works...

Hi,

I do a test to auto reply when an email is created in the support queue.
so the rule is setup with the condition Mail.To = Support: Queue
then I reply with a simple test message
Email.To:[sender];subject=Thank you

I activate the rule, send an email to the queue, then nothing appends.
My message is not listed in the queue. (but sometimes  yes)
The windows event log display this:
Condition {F24F1C2E-3435-DB11-9229-000BCDCF6404} failed in step
{EE4F1C2E-3435-DB11-9229-000BCDCF6404} of process instance
{D34F1C2E-3435-DB11-9229-000BCDCF6404}. Please view the paused rule in the
Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure.

I open the workflow monitor, but there is no paused rule and nothing in the
log.

If I deactivate the rule, then my emails appeared correctly in the queue.

how can I diagnose what's appends?
and what can I do to solve the issue?

thanks.

Jerome.

0
Jeje
8/26/2006 7:10:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

so many mails in our out queue
Dear All, We use exchange 5.5 +sp4 in these days. There are so many mails in our IMS-- >outbound messages awaiting delivery. And the Originator is not our domain name. I have done the following configuration --> in "routing restrictions" we select "hosts and clients that successfully authenticated" How can I stop the spam. By the way, we have to use POP3 in our client. Best Regards. Eden Disable the "hosts and clients that successfully authenticate" - have your clients use their ISP's SMTP server to send outbound mail. If that isn't pos...

How can filter messages that are replied by the receiver?
Hi all, In my department an order is send out by mail to a supplier. This mail is replied by the supplier (confirmation) before the order is actually shipped. Now the question is how can I filter out the messages that are replied (confirmed), and of course the messages that are not replied yet? This is done completely manually now ..... All the best, Bert In news:11fedvcggihfu03@corp.supernews.com, plurker <nomail@nomail.com> typed: > Hi all, > > In my department an order is send out by mail to a supplier. This > mail is replied by the supplier (confirmation) befor...

Outline Levels -- Tab not working.
New computer, reloaded Word 3, now tab doesn't indent to next level in outline. Help! I am not sure what Word 3 is, but in most versions, in the AutoCorrect dialog>AutoFormat As You Type tab, check the box for "Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces" -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "CindySue" <CindySue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A04FA9A3-512E-446F-A12E-DB13E33D217E@microsoft.com... >...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

Anyway To Always bcc same email address automatically
Is there anyway to set up a rule or something so that everytime I send an email it is bcc'd to a specific email address? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services rick@rbdata.com Do not know if this works in 2003 but here is a link to some code that will do this for 2000: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick Bellefond asked: ...

Duplicated Email
Exchange 2003; when an email is sent to the Exchange domain from a remote email address and more than 1 address is placed in the to: or cc: field, then when the email is received everyone receives 1 copy per addresse, in other words exchange is reading the resend as well as the to: and cc Is this a bug within exchange 2003, is there a way of configuring exchange to not look at the resend in the header. Using some kind of POP3 "connector"? Richard Schofield wrote: > Exchange 2003; when an email is sent to the Exchange domain from a remote email address and more than 1 addres...

Emailing Question from my DB
Presently I have a this code to email my Report when I close it, Is there any way that I can code my Batch Report to email remembering each report may have a different email address?? Below Is my Print Batch Invoice & My emailing code for single Report ------------------------------------------- Case "PrintInvoiceBatch" If IsNull(tbDateFrom.value) Or tbDateFrom.value = "" Or IsNull(tbDateTo.value) Or tbDateTo.value = "" Then MsgBox "Please Enter the Begining Date and End Date.", vbApplicationModal + vbInform...

Missing Email Attachments
Hi all, please help! We have been sent emails from a partner company which are missing attachments. Upon investigation they have been sending emails composed in rich text format. KB 138053 provided this... "When an end user sends mail to the Internet from an Exchange Windows or Outlook client, a file attachment called Winmail.dat may be automatically added to the end of the message if the recipient's client cannot receive messages in Rich Text Format (RTF). The Winmail.dat file contains Exchange Server RTF information for the message, and may appear to the recipient as a bina...

Workflow generated email for reassignment of Opportunity
We have a CSR that inputs Opportunities in to CRM and then assigns them to the appropriate Salesperson based on Account Ownership. I tried creating a workflow process that automatically sends an email to the Account Owner that an Opportunity has been assigned to them. Unfortunately the recipient box is grayed out and by default the email is sent to the Account. Is there a workflow process in place that can handle my intentions? Actually, you can send email to designated recipients with Workfow, you just can't use a template. For some reason, it was setup this way. You could code a ...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

Outlook 2003 Font Changes When Replying Plain Text
Outlook 2003 is exhibiting a strange behavior when replying to plain text messages. After clicking the "Reply" button, the message appears in the Arial font. In about two to three minutes, the font suddenly changes to Courier which is the correct font. Why is it taking so long for the font to change? Steve Lockridge steve@websitewarehouse.com ...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

OWA Anchor Tags Down Work in Premium / Rich
Has anyone found a fix for this: If you click on a link in an email that is an html anchor / bookmark tag to another spot in the email, OWA Premium reloads the webpage without jumping down the anchor spot. But if you use Basic mode (or another browser like Firefox), it doesn't reload the page, it simply jumps down to the spot like it's supposed to. anyone know how to get this work correctly in premium? The property of the link in Premium / Rich shows this: ...202006.EML/#num10 but in OWA basic it looks like this: ...202006.EML/?cmd=Open#num7 I tried copying the url used by ba...

Outlook 2003 Suggest Names feature stops working
Hello I've run into a problem with one of our Outlook 2003 installations. On this particular PC (XP SP2), the Suggest Names feature has spontaneously "forgotten" all of the email addresses in it's cache. It's like all of the email addresses are somehow deleted. The feature is still turned on in Tools, Options, Email Options, Adv Email Options. And any email addresses the user puts in after this problem occurs are remembered, but Outlook doesn't remember any from the day before or earlier. The user hasn't been mucking around with his settings, and this has hap...

Outbound messages got out of the IMC Queue and don't get their destination.
Hi My platform : Windows NT 4.0 sp6 Exchange Server 5.5 sp4 I will appreciate anyone who can give a solution to this problems : when our users sent e-mail out the company, I mean Internet those messeges never reach their destination. I monitor the IMC's queue and every messages got out of the queue, I found not error in the event viewer, neither I received a returned error from those messages, All I can say is that those messages desapear. Javier How is your IMS setup to deliver email? DNS, or SmartHost Click the 'Connections' tab and verify valid settings are in place ...

Message overlap in reply window
When I try to reply or forward certain emails, they don't display properly in the compose window. Parts of the message are displayed right on top of other parts so that it's barely readable. These same messages display normally in the inbox. This problem occurs only if I try to reply or forward, and it doesn't happen with all messages. In one instance, the sender had embedded an uncompressed bitmap (1.4 MB) image in the message, but I don't know if that's even relavent. I'm using Outlook 2000. Thanks. ...

Scheduling Outgoing Emails?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I've seen this question asked before but it hasn't been answered. Is there a way to schedule outgoing messages in Entourage so that you can write a series of emails, schedule them, and have them run on their own? <br><br>Thanks. On 5/16/10 10:41 AM, in article 59bb88f7.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "johanna@officeformac.com" <johanna@officeformac.com> wrote: > Is there a way to schedule outgoing messages in Entourage so that you can > write a se...

Urgent Send email problem!!!
OK Techies; this is a baffler! Neither Netscape-7.1 nor Outlook-2000 send emails from my desktop. I can receive from any email client but can't send from the client. I can send form my ISP's Webserver, but not from my desktop client. I'm using Verizon DSL. Everything else (HW / SW) on the PC works fine; P-3 1 GHz. w/512 Mb. RAM - 80 Gb HD; running Win2k-Pro SP4. It seems as though port 25 (SMTP) is blocked somehow. I tried another DSL modem; no change.It's obviously not the modem, or is it the email client-app (I've used several). I've tried sending with and...

emails sent from work
I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? "dummy" <dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32256DDD-4E7B-48F7-AF7A-2D2080B94BFB@microsoft.com > I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in > my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? Inbox where? ...

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Convert activity (email, letter, etc) to case bug?
When converting any activity to a case in CRM 4.0, using the default Convert To Case button, I noticed the case's picklist caseorigincode not being set properly. This picklist holds values matching the activity types, such as email and letter. Is there a way to set this using relationships, workflow or whatever? I did notice that my picklist values are all above 200.000, and I cannot set them to something like 1,2,3. Perhaps these old values are registrered for such a mapping. Unfortunately, they were deleted some time ago and reset again. Anyone? -- CRM consultant ...

Tracking an email when sent directly from Excel
I often use the feature File>Send To>Mail Reciepient (as attachment) when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. However I can never find any record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else. Is there a way so this gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some record of the email and its contents. Thank you, On May 18, 7:23=A0pm, Rob <robfl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I often use the feature File>Send To>Mail Reciepient (as attachment) > when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. =A0However I can never find any > record of this in Outloo...

Can I Invite a Public Calendar on an Email?
I would like to be able to add an appointment to my personal calendar and invite the public calendar too to get that appointment into the public calendar. I have read that this is possible because all public folders have an email address, but I have not been able to figure out how to do this. Thanks! right click on the pf calendar and choose properties - there is an option to add the calendar to your address book. you can also guess at the address - many times the folder name is the email alias - if its longer than 8 characters, try the first 8. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Autho...

Software for offline storage of email
Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows of any third-party products (such as EAS) which allows the offline storage of exchange data. Specifically 5.5 We are nearing our 16 Gb limit and want to avoid purchasing the enterprise version of exchange. any info would be appreciated. I believe Veritas has a product for this application. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023601c3c514$89d8cb10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Just wondering if anyone knows of any thi...

Has email been read
is there a way to tell if an email has been read w/o using the return receipt option or recalling the message? thanks No. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0fe101c3be6c$8f470ed0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to tell if an email has been read w/o using > the return receipt option or recalling the message? > > thanks ...