Short Crystal Reports Question

Hi all,

How do I display a running total in a subreport in the parent report in
Crystal Reports for CRM 1.2?

Thanks all

Tom

0
Bouffont
1/10/2006 5:24:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need to do code to do this. You can declare what are in effect global
variables in the main report and track the running total in those variables.
Becuase they are global the sub report should be able to access them as
well. you may also be able to pass the contents of the running total
variable directly into the sub report as a parameter as well

This book may help you get started. Its the only book I have used for
crystal in crm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007222519X/qid=1136959486/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-2831878-9170315?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

=========================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx

"Bouffont" <bouffont@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> How do I display a running total in a subreport in the parent report in
> Crystal Reports for CRM 1.2?
>
> Thanks all
>
> Tom

0