SharePoint Portal Integration

Hello group, my company implemented Dynamics CRM 3.0, but not everybody has
access to CRM, is there a Integration with SharePoint at Contacts level? to
access the CRM contacts through Sharepoint?

Regards

0
Ellery
2/20/2007 5:00:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

See this:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bc9b3526-decf-4057-a530-91840c0d5401&displaylang=en

--
Jason

"Ellery E G�mez Soto" <egomez@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello group, my company implemented Dynamics CRM 3.0, but not everybody
> has access to CRM, is there a Integration with SharePoint at Contacts
> level? to access the CRM contacts through Sharepoint?
>
> Regards

0
Jason

CRM 1.2 and Great Plains 8.0 Integration
Hi there, I am Nery and need tood know if there is some way to integrate CRM 1.2 and Great Plains 8.0 Thanks ...

Word X and MS Sharepoint
We are using Sharepoint (hosted on microsoft's server). We have one person in a remote office who is using a Mac with OS X and OfficeX. A group is collaborating mainly on a few Word documents and the user with a Mac cannot edit the document directly in Word as our PC users do. They have to download the document edit it and then upload it. This is counter to the whole idea of collaboration, because meanwhile someone else has edited the document and someone's changes are bound to be lost. Is there some way to get Word on the Mac to work properly with Sharepoint? Thanks in advance! Jaime...

Adding sharepoint metadata to Word pageheader
Hi I have created a couple of Word templates and added them as content types in a sharepoint (wss3.0) document library. In the page header of the Word documents we can add all kinds of metadata from the document library but not the Filename (or Name-field) from sharepoint. Is there a way to achieve this? (Actually them same applies to Excel and Powerpoint files.) Thanks ...

Integration manager 10 #4
I have the following script attached to my after query - it worked in 9.0, but i am getting a Type Mismatch: Query.Delete Source File error...what i want to do is have the original source file renamed and the original delted. ' Added by the IM Script Library ' Category: General Purpose Scripts ' Script Type: After Query Script 'Set the Path & Filename of the Source file and the Destination 'file. In this example, the destination file is named "Done 20000829", 'where "20000829" represents the system date, in the following 'format: y...

100+ Users w/CTI Integration, Predictive Dialer & Blackberry
Our company is in the process of implementing a CRM solution. Since we're in the early stages, we're looking for existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 customers with a similar environment that we can talk with about their experiences. Our solution will have more than 100 users active in the system at any given point in time. It will be integrated with our Predictive Dialer (outgoing calls) and our PBX (via CTI) to allow screen pops on incoming and outgoing calls. Our outside sales team will leverage their Blackberry phones for mobile access. If you or anyone you know has a s...

installing Integration Manager remotely
Hello: I know that Integration Manager cannot be installed remotely on a server. I have the TK on this. We have a client that is 11 hours away, though, that says that the server that they have is a "virtual" server without a CD-ROM drive. Therefore, they cannot have someone just walk up to the server onsite and install Integration Manager. I do have another document that has instructions to be used with a local computer with a CD-ROM drive that has network access to this server. The instructions say to make use of the DOS-based "mstsc" command in order to acces...

SBS 2008 Sharepoint SQL Instance
Hello! I just noticed that the Sharepoint SQL Instance on my SBS 2008 Server is consuming 7.8GB of RAM! I'd like to throttle this usage, considering we don't even use Sharepoint on theis SBS Server for anything.... Anyone have suggestions on the amount of RAM to limit it to? Thanks for any help in advance! ...

Results Wizard Using Sharepoint Designer?
We are now using SharePoint Designer even though we don't have SharePoint Servers. Everything seems to work similar to FrontPage except for the Database Results Wizard. How can I get to the Database Results Wizard? If I have a page already with a table built by the Wizard, I can edit it via the Wizard just fine. However, I can't figure out how to even find the Wizard to create one on a blank page. Any ideas? ...

Integration Manager Rollback
In Integration Manager, a partner is suggesting an option to automatically rollback the integration process once you receive an error in the middle of the integration. This means that those records, which have gone through the integration before the error, should be deleted automatically as well. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

Problem in installing Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains
Hello Every body, During the installation of Microsoft CRM integration for Great plains software,on a particular screen "Specify Security account and servers",we need to mention a domain Username which has access to CRM with administrative previliges.I have created a IntegrationUser (With administrator role)in CRM as mentioned in the installation guide.I have been making vain efforts,to associate this UserID and password in the above mentioned screen.Every time i give the user id and password and click next,it gives me a error saying that "Either the CRM ...

Commission entry through SOP Integration erroring out in GP 8.0
I am having a problem entering commissions through our SOP integration. It started occurring when we upgraded to GP 8.0 and when we created a new integration that uses the "Great Plains 8.0\Sales Order Processing\Sales Transaction" destination as opposed to the v7.5 destination. I have narrowed the problem down to a dialog box which appears after adding a salesperson commission. I don’t remember seeing this dialog in version 7.5. After you add a salesperson commission to an SOP invoice, a dialog box appears asking if you want to "add the salesperson to all the items that...

Business Portal 3.0 installation issues
I am having the worst time getting BP3 up and going, and I think at this point I've overthought it nearly to death. Installation itself goes fine and always has (already re-imaged the server once), but http://servername/sites/BusinessPortal throws a 404 error pretty much no matter what I do. I've run through all the .NET 2.0 incompatibility issues, though they confuse me. I added the MBF code to the *trust.config files though that seems to cause some issues if I try to create a new IIS site experimentally. Uninstalling 2.0 blows up the SharePoint Central Administration and di...

Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?
UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB. In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal, UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me, and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much. stien ...

Integrating a SOP Transaction with eConnect
Hi, I have an Excel Spreadsheet with a Customer Order and a VB script that generates an XML Document which would be later passed to the eConnect DLL somehow and integrate the transaction to GP 8.0 - SOP Module. On this Excel Spreadsheet I have the following data: - Customer Number / Doc Date / Doc Type for each item: - Item Number - Item Quantity I would like to generate an XML Doc. that will integrate with eConnect, however I have the following requirements: 1.- Customer Information must be retrieved from the Customer Card. (Address, phone, tax schedule, discount, price level) 2.- Tax...

Business Portal 2 question
I have already install Windows Sharepoint Services, I wanted to start using BP 2 w/ GP 7.5, can I install BP over the existing WSS or should it unistall it first and reinstall BP? Since WSS is a requirement for BP, you should go ahead and install BP. It will create a site automatically. On the BP disc is WSS. You are talking about Sharepoint Team Services, not Sharepoint Portal Server, right? >-----Original Message----- >I have already install Windows Sharepoint Services, I wanted to start using >BP 2 w/ GP 7.5, can I install BP over the existing WSS or should it unistal...

outlook 2000 integrated bayesian wanted
I want to install [ purchase is fine ] an anti-spam program that integrates into Outlook 2000 & Outlook Express 6. I want one that uses Bayesian rules. I do not want a program that one uses in place of Outlook 2000 or OE 6. Windows 2000 Pro, SP4 Thanks for your help. SpamBayes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, wiley smith asked: | I wa...

Business Portal 2.5 -- Linking 3 Web Parts
Hi, Can someone tell me if this is possible, I have been working on it and can't seem to get it to fly. I have my 1st web part that shows inventory master item information and a few fields off of the item card. This drives a 2nd web part that shows summary inventory information on that item by site. This works fine. What I want to do is tie a 3rd web part in that gives me detailed transaction information for that particular site (the 2nd web part). This 3rd web part works fine on it's own but shows all transactions for all sites for all items by default. I have tried ...

Integration Manager 10.0 error message
Would anyone know the cause if this error? This fixed assets integration ran with no problem last month. "Integration < > is not ready to run due to the following problems: Source queries are not ready to execute. Query < > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:" ------ and nothing is listed! Thanks for any help offerred. Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to remap the source file. Thanks, VJ On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Would anyone know the cause if t...

Integration Manager
We just upgraded from Dynamics GP 7.5 to 9 and from Integration Manager 6.5 to 6.7. In uploading a journal entry, 2 of our employees in one location are getting error messages, but when I do the same upload with the same files, the upload goes through with no problems. The error they are getting is: "Field 'Entries.Account Number' does not have a default value". The upload rejects the first two journal entries in the batch with this error and then takes the other journals with no problems. This has happened on several different journal batches. We all are accessing GP...

Navision Integration with Biztalk
I would like to know if someone has prove the integration and comunication between Biztalk nad Navision and if it works fine. Thank you worked on integration between CS2002 & Navision 3.7 through BizTalk 2002 and used the Navision Application Server + Navision AIC available under Navision Commerce Gateway... it works.. Now Navision also supports BTS 2004 and has a new version 4.0. "Xavi" wrote: > I would like to know if someone has prove the integration and comunication > between Biztalk nad Navision and if it works fine. > > Thank you see my post in the Bi...

Busness Portal, PDK and V10 x32 x64????
Implementing PDK and T&E with Business Portal. With Dynamics GP V10 our SQL 2005 server is x64, the clients are Windows XP Professional x32, the IIS Web server is x32 for Business Portal. I saw that PDK is not supported in V10 for x64. What does this mean? It's a GP Dex application not Web application. Will I not be able to use it with my config to have BP IIS Webserver x32 OS feed timesheets thru to PDK to PA to Payroll on the x64 OS SQL Server? ...

POS 2009
Has anyone had success setting up integrated scales on POS 2009 and having the tare weights deducted from the weight of the scaleable item? Thanks ...

Does RMS provide integrated check verification?
Andrea No, try TPI Software Matt "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB16A826-6455-48EE-9C36-CAC86FB8F55A@microsoft.com... > Andrea What is TPI Software? Andrea "Matt Landis" wrote: > No, try TPI Software > > Matt > > "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:FB16A826-6455-48EE-9C36-CAC86FB8F55A@microsoft.com... > > Andrea > > > http://www.tpisoft.com/products/servicemanager/rms.aspx RMS Plug-in, you maybe able to keep your existing Merchant Se...

CRM and SharePoint Integration
Hi everyone, I have been asked to look into the integration between SharePoint and for CRM in a medium sized firm that needs to keep track of a lot of documents for a number of locations as well as a large number of contacts. Is there a Knowledge Base Article or a White Paper on this? Would need to know what is involved, best practices for implementing and installing, etc. Thanks so much in advance! Shauna www.customereffective.com They are working on it now. Jake Horn www.mscrmexperts.com "Shauna Koppang" <ShaunaKoppang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

ADP eTime Great Plains integration
Has anyone used integration manager to import payroll transactions from ADP eTime into Great Plains Payroll? Does anyone know of third party add-ons that do this? Thanks, John ...