Share Point & MS CRM

In notes section, how to attach a document link on the SPS server to the MS
CRM?

When creating a note It only uses Upload method..

0
Burhan
9/14/2004 7:04:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to get 5 digit accuracy beyond the decimal point.
A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. I am using Access 2003. You can't use Currency, then, since that's a hard-and-fast limit of the Currency type. Try using the Decimal type. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:afg9i.12785$2v1.2433@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net... >A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. > > I am using Access 2003. > ...

Adding Additional Work to MS Project 2003
I would like to do some what-if analysis on my project schedule and am not sure how I can easily add say 30% additional work across the board on my project to show some best and worse case scenarios. Would I have to use a PERT chart to do this sort of filter? Hello Al, PERT analysis in project 2003 is based upon duration, not work. While work and duration are related through assignments, if you have changed the task type from the default of fixed units, adjusting duration will not necessarily change work. The PERT analysis tools are available on the PERT Analysis toolbar...

outlook and CRM 06-24-04
Is there any way to make this support other message types besides IPM.Note? Is there a registry hack of something, need to do this for a custom integration...any ideas would be helpful... ...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

German government warns against using MS Explorer
Now this must be the news of 2010 After nearly 10 years of unlimited patches, hotfixes and service Packs, IE is still a weak link in recent attacks on Google's systems. Either M$ is now threatened by Googles rise to prominence or IE is completely rubbish. Either way we should start taking instructions from the German government if this article is anything to go by. <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8463516.stm> Is google's search engine more powerful than M$ Bing? > Now this must be the news of 2010 > and 2011....and 2012.... IE problem...

CRM 3.0 Email Tracking doesn't work!!!
CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. But when the contact reply this email, the reply email can reach the server but it doesn't saved in the history(tracking doesn't work!) of CRM. The tracking function has been opened. We can't reinstall CRM server to fix this problem becasue there are many of customizations. we are having the exact same problem! did you ever get a solution?? thanks, "CEO" wrote: > CRM user can send an email to contact, email title with token: cas00011000. > But when the contact reply this email, t...

How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007
I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed, the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I do? Thanks... It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will overwrite one another and crea...

sharing folder in entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop we would like to share a folder in entourage without using exchange. <br> we would like to archive our email on 1 dataserver and be able to view these emails on 2 computers in a shared folder. is this possible without using exchange ? <capoen@officeformac.com> wrote: > > we would like to share a folder in entourage without using exchange. <br> > we would like to archive our email on 1 dataserver and be able to view > these emails on 2 computers in a shared fo...

Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS
Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except the password defined in VBA ? No. Use VB to create COM addins. ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com <CLarkou@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132296881.379001.293560@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except > the password defined in VBA ? > Thanks a lot, these add-ins can be called in Access also, isn't? The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ? You can use VB. -- ...

How do I reduce the number of data points I have??
Hi , I have some 10000 data points from which I need to reduce to something like 100 points before making an xy chart. Typically I would like to make a chart of every 10th point. So basically I need to reduce the length of my two rows. Is there any way I can do this easily?? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance -- swapan From the Microsoft Charting FAQ: http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=209#jon024 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ ssan...

MS Outlook 2003 ...
I have Outlook 2003 installed on the desktop and exchange 2003 running on the server. I am having several users complain about receiving duplicate messages. I have read several posts describe this being caused by rules incorrectly configured. However, I have checked that and it isn't the case. The messages that are duplicated are specifically external emails. I do have GroupShield running on the server with the SpamKiller add-on. When I look at message tracker in the system manager I only see one of the messages being delivered. The instance of dup messages arriving can be hours apa...

CRM 4 workflow picklists
We have been creating workflows in CRM 4 to create an opportunity when a field is changed on a lead. In general this has not been an issue (and much easier then in CRM 3!) expect I have an issue with custom picklists. I have a pick list on the lead, and a picklist on the opportunity with the same values. Using the create entity step in the workflow manager I can not set the picklist value on the opportunity to the value on the lead. When trying to set a picklist it only lets me use a dynamic value of an identical picklist. Is there anyway I can tell the system that the picklist on the L...

MS Outlook 2002 Running in Windows 98
I just changed to a new ISP. The ISP walked me through setting up an email account for their site. I no longer have a send button. I also can't see Send/Receive under Tools. I have looked and looked to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Abby Abby, Try resetting your toolbars to the default settings. Note that you will lose any customizations you've made to them, but I think it will let you get your "Send/Receive" button and menu item back. -- Regards, Chris Burnham Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

Ms access data type detail
I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, like what are their limitations etc. Also how can i create a drop down list and allows selecting more than 1 texts. e.g ... in my db i have an option for known languages and the answers could be more than one. English, French, Spanish etc Start here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102744471033.aspx Aamir wrote: > I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, > like what are their limitations etc. > > Also how can i create a drop down list and al...

CRM v3.0 Questions
Hello, Is the fuctionality to unshare multiple records available in v3.0. The 1.2 documentation shows this functionality but it seems to be missing from the actual product. When you re-assign a record in v1.2 the record maintains a share relationship with the prior owner. Does v3.0 function the same way. Are there any tricks (other than using SCRIBE) when importing new records to link multiple contacts to a single lead. Has any new flexibilty been added to the Microsoft record importer. Thanks, Ron In 3.0 if you go to the settings > Organization Settings > System Settings th...

Newsletters in MS Publisher
how do I set up an 8 page newletter that will print on 11x17 paper with pages 1 & 8 and 2 & 7 on one sheet and pages 3 & 6 and pages 4 & 5 on the same sheet? ...

System Restore all off, still creating restore points on 2nd parti
Although we have System Restore turned off on all drives, restore points are still being created on the secondary partitions. The OS partiton is drive C, NTFS. The secondary partition is drive D, FAT32. The restore points are being created when applications (i.e. DirectX, WinDVD, etc.) are installed from the second partition (drive D). We must install these from a secondary partition. What are we missing? These restore points are filling up our drives. Also, I thought System Restore wouldn't work on FAT32 drives? Thanks, -- Bill Baker Bill, I use two drives b...

MS CRM 1.2 and MS SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES
CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Yes, they can co-exist. Also, please DON'T SHOUT. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:08:02 -0700, HEC <HEC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CAN MS CRM 1.2 CO-EXIST WITH MS SQL SERVER 2000 REPORTING SERVICES? WE CAN ONLY GET EITHER CRM OR REPORT SERVICES TO WORK NOT BOTH. THANKS. Could you please enlighten us Matt? If one has CRM 1.2 in...

Task start/end dates from MS project to Workspace site
We are currently running MSPS 2007 with WSS 3.0. I am trying to create a list in one of the project work spaces. I would like to auto-populate two columns in that list with the start and end date of certain tasks from the Project Plan in MS project. I am thinking we can do this by linking these columns to the the project SQL database fields. So, 1) Do I use the published SQL databse for this? 2) Which fields in the SQL database would I have to link to get the Start and End dates? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice AutoList in ASP.Net http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...

Create a new restore point
How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore point. OldEd On 3/9/2010 5:14 PM, OldManEd wrote: > How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I > go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore > from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore > point. > OldEd Click "Computer" in start menu th...

Shared folder goes offline
I have a shared folder on a laptop and I'm trying to access it from a desktop. Sometimes this is possible and sometimes the shared folder is "inaccessible", even if the laptop is not hibernating. Both OSes are WinXP Pro. How do I solve this problem? Most common two reasons are detailed here: http://mylogon.net/support/psave/ "Herzl Regev" wrote: > I have a shared folder on a laptop and I'm trying to access it from a > desktop. Sometimes this is possible and sometimes the shared folder is > "inaccessible", even if the laptop is...

MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance. Davor Opic P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr ...

how to expand available fonts for email in MS CRM?
Hi all, By default Microsoft CRM offers the following fonts for email messages and templates: - Arial - Arial Black - Tahoma - Verdana - Garamond - Times New Roman - Courier New Is there a (supported) way to expand this list with other fonts? Thank you for your reply, Basman ...

MS Money and Disk Cloning
I currently use MS Money 2004 on WinXP SP2 with all updates on an HP laptop. For extra backup protection I do a monthly disk cloning of my entire drive C using CasperXP (similiar to Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image) to make a 100% mirror image / cloned bootable hard drive. I then swap these hard drives (newly cloned hard drive placed into laptop) to ensure all is working well. Every single program, component, update, patch, etc.. works flawlessly using this monthly swapped hard drive.....EXCEPT MS Money 2004. MS Money 2004 shows up on the cloned drive, it simply refuses to run. Th...

Sharing
Is it possible to share an excel worksheet - have two users make corrections at the same time? XL 2003. Tools | Share Workbook, The owner of the sheet (who shared it) will be asked when the other(s) make changes on the same cell hth -- regards from Brazil Thanks in advance for your feedback. Marcelo "Bianca" escreveu: > Is it possible to share an excel worksheet - have two users make corrections > at the same time? ...