SFO offline error! Please help!

Hi,

I'm receiving an Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14 when i'm trying to
access any pages offline.  Online works fine, and it seems to go
offline properly, syching works fine.  It looks like some kind of
authentication error.

Does anyone know what the problem is?
Thanks
Linna

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040e14): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14.]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.Retrieve(CUserAuth&
Caller, String UserId, String ColumnSetXml) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.UserCache.GetCurrentUser(Cache cache, String
username) +748
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.UserCache.GetCurrentUser(Page page) +72
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +101
linna
3/31/2005 6:16:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

And this is the error in the Event Viewer.

Source File: Not available

Line Number: Not available

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously)

0
Linna
3/31/2005 6:41:32 PM
I've getting an error also when I'm go off-line and try to open for example
accounts.

My error is:

"error in metadatacache - no entity found" (or something like this, I've got
the dutch version). Syncing seems to be oke.

Does somebody knows the cure for this problem

"Linna" wrote:

> And this is the error in the Event Viewer.
>
> Source File: Not available
>
> Line Number: Not available
>
> Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>    at
> System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
>    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
> Boolean& completedSynchronously)

can u help me
hey can u go to geocities.com/sairis10 and tell me how tht guy make tht site plze explain clearly all the things plze email me back plze Surely you jest... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "muhammmad" <playerzworld@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:089701c385bb$3a24ba90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > hey can u go to geocities.com/sairis10 and tell me how tht > guy make tht site plze explain clearly all the things plze > email me back plze > "muhammmad" <playerzworld@hotmail.com>...

CANNOT SEND and RECIEVE EMAIL PLEASE HELP ASAP
Hi, I am on the process of re-doing our network Currently we have 2 servers running Windows NT 4.0 the first server is acting as the File Server and that's where the users are authenticating as well and the socond one is our exchange server. Our Exchange Server is working before and since I installed a new Windows 2003 Server to replace our old file server we cannot send emails at all and we are recieving emails that is at least 4 hours delayed. I didn't installed the Exchange Server originally and I really don't have experience with it so I am wondering if maybe someon...

money 2004 import error
after upgrading to 2004 premium, when i import by lastest chacking account statement via actice or .qif off bank of america, the money program crashes... also, the checking account shows that there are new transactions in the count but they don't show up in the account itself... this is MAJOR hassle - reconciling the bank of america checking transactions to MONEY is a MUST... how to fix ...

Need help to set-up a formula on Excel work sheet?
I need help on seting-up a formula on "Excel Work Sheet." Example: I need to subtract Cell A14 from Cell A13 and Mutiply the answer by "24" on Cell B14. Try this: =(A13-A14)*24 -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "wiskeyjoexxx" <wiskeyjoexxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DB42179-1185-4D3B-BA6F-707D5D34F6BC@microsoft.com... I need help on seting-up a formula on "Excel Work Sheet." Examp...

Error States Codes Description
Does anyone know where can I find a Error State Catalog or Error States Description Messages for the values stored in the ERRSTATE column in the GL10100 and SY00500 tables? ...

Address Book Error
I am running windows ME and office 2000 When I try to open Outlook 2000 I get an "OLE registration Error occurred. Run setup again" I have re-installed and continue to get the sam error message. I think my "Windows Address Book" was deleted and cannot figure out where this and the .wab file should be located. Any help is greatly appreciated JW Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Archive skips store due to error
Hi all, I got a problem with Outlook 2000 SP3. When auto archiving, after a while, Outlook tells me: "Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store. The information store could not be opened." Maybe somebody can help me cause I don't have any idea of how to solve that issue. I changed the pst file name for autoarchiving, I made a "Detect and Repair", I opened each mail to see whether one of them was corrupted... But nothing helped... Maybe somebody has a solution...? Thanks in advance, Jeremie. ...

Runtime Error #23
Runtime error message when opening Outlook 2003, what does it mean?? Here's the message: Microsoft Visual C++ Library. Runtime error! Program:C:\progra~\micros~\office11\outlook.exe Requested runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Contact an application support team. This message occurs every time I open Outlook 2003. ...

Redeployment Tool
We are building a test enviroment to reload our current 1.2 databases before upgrading to 3.0. The test enviroment is completly separated from production (New domain, servers etc) The test lab replicates our prod with a server for AD 2003, Exchange 2003 and two CRM boxes, one for the DB and one for the actual application. The redeployment tool exports and DB backups from from prod all are done and the DB restored to the test lab. The redeploy tool fails with the following error: 01/20/2006 14:54:59 Database updated succesfully, row count is 329 01/20/2006 14:55:00 Backup BusinessUnitBas...

Reporting Error #2
I need help I kept receiving "the report can not be displayed Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft CRM Community for solutions or contact your microsoft CRM administrator. Finally you can contact Microsoft Support." Report server is running and NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE has publishing right. ...

550 Error: invalid Message-ID header
Hi, I've had some mail delivery failures using Outlook (2002) lately in which the message reads: 550 Error: invalid Message-ID header Message-id: !~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAtoq+3x8xNUO1MiZ1OYDvBMKAAAAQAAA AEWj42B48R0eHwslYhvJOyQEAAAAA@myproviders.com Admittedly, it appears to be long but it has never given anyone a problem before. I tried both of my ISP's and the result is the same. The only difference I see in the headers is that these folks are now using "MailEnable Postoffice Connector" Is there anything I can do at my end before I start botheri...

Access 97
I've been using Access 97 for database management in a medical office for several years now and the company that supports the database has not been able to correct errors that occur during a conversion to updated Access versions. They work solely in Access 97 and I therefore must keep this version. So, I use a split on the cpu... running Access 97 and xp... it's been working fine. However, just recently, every time I open Access 97, I get an 'out of memory' error. There os definately a lot of memory and I've shut down almost everything and then tried opening i...

Need help writing basic macros in EXCEL..
I am having problems writing macros in EXCEL. I guess I need some specific examples. For instance, in A1, I want to put in the date, in B1 I want to put in the day of the week, in C1 I want to put in the gallons of gasoline I buy, in D1 I want to put in the cost per gallon, in E1 I want to put in the total. Then I wan to be able to go to make another entry, and have the macro drop down to the row below A1. I am having problems, very bad problems. Maybe because I am too old [75] and cannot understand the complicated directions. Bob Gilmore rgil@earthcafe.com Write the item names ...

Non inventory items HELP!!
When using SOP (GP 9.0) with non inventory items, should the system be generating an entry to COGS and credit to inventory. Are you supposed to create a separate natural code for non inventory items. I am really confused. Can someone please illustrate what the journal entry should look like. Thanks Barb It really depends on the NON-inventory item. If you are truely selling something not listed in your item cards, then no COGS account entries are entered. Some of the non-inventory "items" (Miscellanous, Flat Fee, etc) do create COGS entries with an offsetting entry to the...

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

MS CRM Email Error
Has anyone experienced the following error when attempting to send email from CRM? I copied the message from the Event Log on the CRM server. -Troy ----------------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 2/18/2004 Time: 7:16:12 PM User: N/A Computer: ESS_CRM Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch...

ERROR AFTER CUSTOMIZATION IN MSCRM 1.2
Hi! I have installed MsCRM 1.2, nad the installation was succesfully. But, when i try to customization one or more fields this is the result: i create in Deployment Manager new attribute (for example lead's attribute). Creation was succesfully without error. In the CRM i add the new field into lead's form. Save this configuration. In Deployment Manager i pubblish this customization: the pubblishing was successfully.I Restart IIS. After this default operation about fields customization, i try to open the new form for see the new field into CRM's object (in my test lead) but when...

Help Please #5
Outlook Support Team, I have been trying to get this fixed for quite some time now and have tried all of your steps to get this fixed. Outlook worked fine for months and all of a sudden it will not let me past a screen of missing file SKU1CA.CAB . I have tried detect and repair, it did not work. Removed outlook all together and reinstalled, it did not work. Everything in my 2003 Office Small edition works great except for this. It has been a week now and still after a half dozen posts I have had no resolve at all. This is very frustrating because I depend on my outlook for busi...

macro help = extract content of specific columns accross a row
have a spreadsheet which consists of about 5125 rows and 2840 columns. I am using Excel 2007 in order to get access to the extra columns. Now I need help creating a macro to automate a very tedius and manual task. The first column in the spreadsheet is empty. What I Need =========== For every row I would like to extract the contents of certain columns accross the row and copy to the first column of the row. into the first column i would like to copy the contents of the following columns accross the row. 6C = sixth column, 9C = 9th column etc... 6C + " " + 7C + " &...

How do I make the smallest number in a column red ( No VBA Please )
for a example in column E at cell E10 to E 30 I want the smallest number I enter in each of those cells to be red. If 3 cells are "0" all 3 should be red if one cell is "2" and all other cells are more than 2 I want that "2" cell to show up as red font. To sum it up in cells E10 to E30 I want the lowest numbers to be red if there are more than one of the lowest all should be red Thanks Ron On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:47:01 -0800 (PST), e_a_g_l_e_p_i <eaglepi@hotmail.com> wrote: >for a example in column E at cell E10 to E 30 I want the smallest >number I...

Error: The item could not be found
After upgrading from Office 2000 to Office 2003 and installing SP1, I'm having a problem with Outlook distribution lists. When I manually type the name of a distribution list in TO:, then right-click on it, then select Properties, I get "The name or distribution list has been deleted and is no longer a valid Address Book entry. The item could not be found." If I try to send the message, I get "The item could not be found." But when I click the TO button and select the same distribution list from the resulting dialog box, everything works okay. Any suggestions? Ken ...

Unexpected Token error while using XmlParserContext

end of file error
Friend is using Outlook Express 5.2 for mac under Classic OS 9 with OS 10.2, Jaguar. He is getting an "end of file error" every time he tries to start Express. This started after a recent freeze and reboot. He has reinstalled OSX with no improvement. He can get Express to run if he boots into Classic, but the emails go up to 2002 only. Any idea where the email folder is kept? Why he doesn't see all his mail? He has just 384k memory but he is planning to add memory and upgrade to Tiger and it would be good if he were able to access his old mail folders when he gets n...

Serverly need help for Outlook 07
Hi: This moring I install an Outlook extension for The google toolbar. It caused my Outlook to start messing up. Now it says it downloaded the messages but when I go to the Inbox it doesn't show the new messages. How do I fix this? TIA start by uninstalling the toolbar and rebooting the computer. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-N...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #16
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...