SFO go offline error

Hi All,

The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO.

"You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this
action."

Please help.

I was just wondering whether this has any affect on the above e.g.

Services on CRM server:

- All CRM services are logged on with Domain names
- All SQL Server services are logged on with local systems

Thanks.

Kim.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Kim!

Kim wrote:
> The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO.
>
> "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform
> this action."

Did you already tried this solution?

http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.crm.deployment/browse_frm/thread/8abae8da596f7c7c/

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

Error: ".....doc uses a file type that is blocked from opening in this version
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel The file sent to me seems to be a 97 to 2004 version. I cannot understand why there would be any difficulty in opening a previous version document of word in mac 2008. I have tried changing the .doc file to a .docx but it doesn't work. Hoping for some help, thanks. How are you "changing" the file if you can't open it? Simply altering the extension does *not* change the file type & makes matters worse by misinforming the program as to what type of file it actually is. Make sure your...

Run Time Error '1004' Application or Onject-defined
Hi all. I am having a strange problem with the below code in that it produces the run time error when trying to Paste the Selection. However, if I perform the action manually in exactly the same way, as in recording the macro in the first place, it works!? How can I get this to run - it is after all, a really simple code. (Most frustrating) Thanks, Wes. Windows("Transaction_Record.xlsm").Activate Sheets("DETAILED_PMNTS_REC").Select Range("N2077:QV2089").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Windows("AUDIT_TR...

Offline post-callouts?
Hello, We're using a post-callout to add some business logic to the MS CRM, but now we want that business logic available to the Outlook client when working offline as well. We've installed the COM+ component on a test client, and registered it with CRM, and it gets called at the appropriate time, but it doesn't work: the component blocks when trying to create a CRM object (e.g. BizUser). An alternative would be to access the local MSDE datastore directly, but we can't figure out how to do that (we always get "connection refused"). We're unable to find any docu...

Offline Address Book not updating #3
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 200 and 2003. Outlook 2003 use the outlook s in cache mode, be have latey noticed "some" user aren't getting the new GAL after a day or so. We run the Offline Address Book from excahnge at midnight and 1pm. What could be the probem? Mine seems to be fine, be some users are can be 2-4 weeks old... Try taking them off cache mode. 1) Settings -> Control Panel -> Mail -> Email Accounts -> View or Change existing email settings Select Exchange server and click change 2) Check off the cached mode. -> Click Next and finish....

Error when no records meet criteria
Hi, I have the following code and receive error 1004 Application defined or object defined error on this line Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=AND(RIGHT(D2)<>""r"",B2=4)" Selection.FormatConditions(3).Interior.ColorIndex = 7 because there are no records in this instance of the report for "4" in ColB. I've searched and applied code all to no avail. Can someone please tell me how to write code for when this may occur in any of the situations below? Range("b2:b800").Select ...

Operation failed error appears when assigning a category
the following error "operation failed" appears intermittently when attempting to assign a category to items in a group mailbox. Rebooting the pc sometimes fixes this but now it doesnt - how can I fix this issue? Thanking you in advance Version of Outlook? Version of Exchange? Owner permissions???? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, jc2007 asked: | the following error "operation failed" a...

Move Mailbox with source Server Offline
I have moved one of my E5.5 servers from Production into a Test lab to test E5.5 to E2K3 migration scenarios. I imported a full GAL export from Production just to make sure that all Users, Custom Recipients, and Distribution Lists came over OK. Now, however, I have Mailboxes that think they are on servers that don't exist in the lab! I need to find a way (import, vbscript, etc.) that can tell the mailbox that it's Home server is the lab server; even though the Home server it's currently set to doesn't exist in this network. Any ideas? -Rick Adams SORRY! PLEASE D...

Ex2k7 Mailbox move error..
I used the command shell to move my mailbox from one MB server to another, same site/org/ip subnet, etc. It seemed to be taking an awful long time and i wasn't seeing any progress. Finally i gave up and ctrl+break'd out of the shell. Now i can't open my mailbox at all. If i try using OWA i get this error: "Log in failed because the mailbox you tried to access is being moved. The mailbox cannot be accessed until this operation is complete. Please wait and try again later." If i try using standard Outlook i get this error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office O...

Can't start Money: Error on file "mnyob99.dll"
My OS is WinXP Home Ed. I just bought Money 2004 Standard. After installation, I tried to start the application but an error occured and shut it down. Error Msg: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 Does anyone know how to overcome this? Thanks. Patrick Try the instructions in the article below to Modify the Shortcut: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181008&Product=mny "Patrick" <cwt@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:03f101c3b253$ddb65690$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My OS is WinXP ...

Installing the CRM Laptop Client error message
"The user id associated with the current record is not valid" is the error message that shows when starting Outlook. We have installed the laptop client on numerous laptops, this has only appeared on one laptop which is a tablet type and the only other difference is that it is running outlook 2003 where all the others are running outlook 2002. The operating system is windows XP on all the laptops. Anyone got any ideas, can't seem to find any other help on this. ...

How to handle errors in EXCEL?
Hi, How should we handle the exceptions/errors in the Excel? I am using the following code, but during running it gave some errors. I wanted that if the error occurs during running, it would be handled automatically. What extra piece of code I add in order to handle the error? Any suggestion will be appreciated. I am getting the error like: a. File not found b. Object required. Regards BENAZIR CODE: Sub ArchivelogChk 'This module checks you are in archivelog mode, and aborts the entire thing 'if not. No point in trying to perform a hot backup unless you are. strFileOut...

FRx errors with emailing reports
A customer is receiving error messages when emailing FRx reports - they don't seem to affect anything, the reports are sent and received via email and FRx doesn't close but with every report that they send, they get the same message. "Drill Down Viewer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." DrillDown Viewer closes, FRx remains open. We have checked all of the settings to enable email, everything seems to be OK and the reports do get sent, just an annoyance having the message pop up every time. Has anyone seen this before...

Autoarchive errors and exchange 2003
Beware. If you import .pst files into Exchange 2003 mailboxes a hidden modification date is created and set to the date the data is actually loaded on the server. All emails retain their actual sent/received dates but if you try to use autoarchive it looks at this hidden date and will not use the correct dates. Thus users cannot use this function properly. Does anyone have a answer please. Thks Phil OL2000: Message Modification Date Determines Archive Date ID: 197981 The following actions will change the message's modified date/time: - Moving or Copying It then gives you steps t...

Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5
I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with a corrupt metabase if I try to install. The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other. The machine name, domain name etc are identical. I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs with a series of errors: 06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function...

SmartList Builder problem with go to on SOP Entry
I've followed the steps from KB914894 to build a go to for the SOP Transaction Entry window. When that window opens it shows the SOP Type and SOP Number values that were passed and it shows the line item info but no other header info is shown. Any ideas? Additionally we have the Ship-To Address ID field disabled through Field Level Security for some users. When those users try to use this go to they get an error message about permissions on this field. Any options here? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_A4B6268B Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding:...

Error 1327 Invalid drive e:\
I upgraded to Windows 7 and it redesignated my two CD-ROM drives as E: and F:. I changed them to F: and G: and curretnly have no E:\ drive. Whenever I tray to launch Word 2007, it goes through a "Configuring Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007" procedure, then stops about a third of the way through and gives me the subject error message and tells me to run "Repair". When I click out of the error message boxes, it finally loads Word. I tried running "repair" and even removing Office 2007 to reinstall it, but I get the same error message and it stops ex...

Error re-serializing a soap class
I have a web service that defines a class that is returned to the calling program. Nothing special or complicated, mostly string. The calling program then tries to serialize the returned class using the XmlSerializer and I recieve a InvalidOperationException. Additional Information: there was an error reflecting type xxxx. ser = new XmlSerializer( typeof(JLConfigService.CJLOperatorInfo) ); data = new StreamWriter( "L:\\OprInfo.xml" ); ser.Serialize( data, sd.OprInfo ); data.Close(); Both the client and the server are .net 3.5. There is a lot of decoration on the class defi...

problem with offline in outlook client
hi, when I put the outlook client in offline, I have a error : the way network was not found in the diagbox. In the SQL server Entreprise manager I have errors in the agent, error number : 20143. and I have this message : Le processus n'a pas pu lire le fichier « \\CRONOS\MECALOG\MSCRMSnapshotShare\unc\CRONOS$MECALOG_Adventure_Works_Cycle_METABASE_CRMMetaPub-Adventure_W73577108\20040802151054\snapshot.pre » en raison d'une erreur du système d'exploitation : 53. (Source : COLIBRI\CRM (Agent) ; Numéro d'erreur : 20143) --------------------------------------...

Outbox Parameter Value Invalid Error
My Gmail is linked to Outlook. Currently, I have a message sitting in the Outbox of email. It won't send after multiple tries, and the error message reads: Task 'Gmail - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' What does this mean? I am not a very savvy IT person, so layman's terms would be helpful with any offered solutions. Thanks! ...

How to get rid of error with WFOLADIN.DLL? TIA!
I uninstalled WinFax but I get an error message when I open Outlook 2003 saying "C:\Doc...etc..\wfoladin.dll is not a valid Office AddIn." I looked in the folder though and the file doesn't exist any more. Suggestions on how to get rid of the error message? Much thanks!!! Remove the WinFax Pro extensions in the Add-in Manager (Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options...) -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "scripteez" <scripteez@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3gkd105q664tsocnhsak0f12h1cnttc3nl@4ax.com... > I uninstalled WinFax but I get an error me...

Reporting Services error when reinstalling DPM 07
I'm in the process of upgrading DPM 2007 to 2010. I did the O/S upgrade from 2003 to 2008 Server. Now I'm trying to re-install DPM 2007 and I can't get past the prerequisite check. The error is below: Setup has detected that the installation of Reporting Services is not correctly configured or no instance of Reporting Services is linked to of SQL Server. 1)To use the local dedicated MS$DPM2007$ instance with DPM, uninstall SQL Server and run setup again. 2)To use the option of installing DPM with an existing instance of SQL Server, make sure that the Reporting ...

faq: type of CArray as function parameter create errors
Hi, class CMyPoint { public: long x; long y; CArray<int,int&> m_intSegmentNo; CMyPoint(); virtual ~CMyPoint(); CMyPoint(const long &xx, const long &yy); CMyPoint(const CMyPoint &cmpt); CMyPoint(const CPoint &cpt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CMyPoint &assmypt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CPoint &asspt); bool operator == (const CMyPoint &rmypt);//const CMyPoint &lmypt, bool operator != (const CMyPoint &rmypt);//const CMyPoint &lmypt, }; .... class CSegment { public: CList<CMyPoint,CMyPoint&> m_PointList; CSeg...

7010 and XEXCH50 errors
Good day everyone: After applying the recent updates to my front-end server, [12 in number: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer for Windows Server 2003 (KB918899) Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB922616) Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - August 2006 (KB890830) Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB921398) Security Update for Outlook Express for Windows Server 2003 (KB920214) Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB921883) Security Update for Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (KB912442) - Non-cluster Update for Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (...

when replicating, I get error message, but there is no table
when replicating with my assistant, I get that there are replication errors, but when I try to open the conflicts table, I get that there are "no conflict tables" =?Utf-8?B?YmttNGVhZ2xl?= <bkm4eagle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:5246CFE9-3BC1-4411-AB08-3E7B8D67D433@microsoft.com: > when replicating with my assistant, I get that there are > replication errors, but when I try to open the conflicts table, I > get that there are "no conflict tables" You'll have to look at the tables directly. The conflict tables are called BaseTabl...