SFO CRM folders won't display page

SFO appeared to install correctly. The CRM toolbar buttons work fine in SFO.
But when I click on a CRM folder such as accounts, I get the following Action
Canceled error. I am running CRM 1.2 and this is on a Windows XP client. I
have installed the SP2 and SFO enhancement patches and cleared forms cache in
Outlook. I also uninstalled and reinstalled SFO. SFO works fine on all other
laptops within our organization.

Here is the error which occurs when I select any folder within SFO/CRM.

Action canceled
Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page
might be temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been
stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the
Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer

--
Mike Parks
Georgia Institute of Technology