SFO Connection Refused

Howdy group,

I'm having a problem displaying SFO after new install
(company-wide)...  For some reason, SFO is returning the
following error when attempting to access any folder:

"10061 - Connection refused Internet Security and
Acceleration Server"

I can access when I change internet options to not use a
proxy server.  But then no extranet!  I've tried inputting
the server name\url to proxy exceptions, but it will still
not display.

Any thoughts on where I ought to look next?

0
kat
6/14/2004 3:43:36 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If your SFO client is online then in fact you are accessing CRM as if you
were just accessing the normal web server. I would speak to your admin as it
appears ISA server is blocking required ports or is misconfigured

"kat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Howdy group,
>
> I'm having a problem displaying SFO after new install
> (company-wide)...  For some reason, SFO is returning the
> following error when attempting to access any folder:
>
> "10061 - Connection refused Internet Security and
> Acceleration Server"
>
> I can access when I change internet options to not use a
> proxy server.  But then no extranet!  I've tried inputting
> the server name\url to proxy exceptions, but it will still
> not display.
>
> Any thoughts on where I ought to look next?

0
John

Microsoft CRM connection not appearing in Crystal Reports 9
version: CR 9.2.4.77 with MS CRM 1.2 enhancement. Platform: Win XP Prof. Microsoft CRM connection is not appearing in 'create new connection' list. I've uninstalled CR and CRM Enhancement and then reinstalled but with no success. Also, when I connect to the CRM CE 9.0 server and open pre-built CRM report and try to run it, I get the error message 'The database DLL 'crdb_mscrm.dll' could not be loaded'. thanks in advance hugh ...

Connect to databace error (Login and Register)
Does any one know how to fix this error? Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. Thanks Nick MSDN has a fix for this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555353 -- Vapordan Shameless Author Plug ASP.NET 4 by Example only $20 OWC Blackbook www.lulu.com/owc "Nick" <doctorevil@thebonavitas.com> wrote in message news:4E7B4425-E5D8-4D0F-AF85-33132548580B@micr...

"Connect to MS Office Online" doesn't work. How do I fix?
When I click Connect to Microsoft Office Online, nothing happens. I have Microsoft Explorer turned on, so I know I have a connection. Maybe I've lost the URL setting, but I don't know where to fix this. Any suggestions? ...

Diagnose Connection Problems Button does not work
IE 8 with all the updates on Windows XP Home SP3: The �Diagnose Connection Problems� Button on the �Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage� error page has recently stopped working. When I click the button it visually depresses, but the only thing that happens is that an �Error on page� shows up in the bottom IE8 bar. The Diagnose Connection Problems Add-on is loaded and enabled. In fact, when I click on the �Diagnose Connection Problems...� entry on the IE8 tools menu icon, it works fine. Just not from the error page. It used to work. Any ideas? -- Peace, BobJ H...

Error on SQL connecting to CRM Server
I am not able to connect to my CRM server. Below is the error I am getting, seems to be linked to the MSCRMAsyncService. Can anyone advise on this? Host FLUTE: error while processing organization 52a0ca62-cb04-40f8-8757-80fb5adb164c. Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'AsyncOperationBase', database 'ACSS_CRM_Test_MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. The UPDATE permission was denied on the object 'AsyncOperationBase', database 'ACSS_CRM_Test_MSCRM', schema 'dbo'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConn...

Connection error to network drive
When saving to a network drive I am intermittently getting a write delay failure error. This is happening with small (30KB) files and bigger 400KB files. I've ran all aplicable Windows and Office updates and have replaced the NIC. Saving locally is not having any problems. Once in a while saving the file actually does work but is taking much longer than it should. For the most part the error occurs. This started about 2 weeks ago. Office version is 2002. Os is WIndows XP. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

Toubles with SFO
OK. Installed Sales for Outlook. No error messages. Rebooted. Opened Outlook. Can view lists of records. When click on "New Account" or any other button to create a new record, I get the following error message: Microsoft CRM:Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML document. This functionality works fine in the browser client. Any suggestions/clues? ...

Connection Points
When trying to place a connection point at the corner of a diamond in a flowchart, I cannot get the green arrowheads to appear that allow me to change the direction of the subsequent connection line. Has anyone had this problem? Any solutions out there? Thanks. Can you elaborate on the issue? You can place a connection point on the corner of the diamond by selecting the Connection Point tool, hold down Ctrl and click on the corner to place it. When a Connector is joined to the corner, it will turn red. -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...

Force Queue Connections
We have a couple internal mail servers in addition to Our exchange servers. There has been various times where these old server crashed or had to be restarted. The emails sent by Exchange users were queued up. But when the other server came back up, the emails stayed in the Exchange queue. How do I control the retry-intervals for each queue? I know I can press "force-connection" but it didn't seem to do anything. the messages just stayed in the queue. Eventually I just picked "delete with NDR" because they were in there forever. But then the end-user gets a weird...

Database Connection Lost #2
Has anyone experienced a loss of connection to the database while using RMS? This happens on several different type of hardware configurations, so I am assuming this has something to do with the software setup. I am running windows 2003 server SB and RMS v1.2. If anyone has any ideas, thanks Not very likely to be software setup. Check your network. Also, make sure all registers are on good UPS systems - preferably models with voltage regulation. If you're using a PINPad for debit cards, I've heard that they can draw enough power to knock out the network card - it only takes a...

How to update ODBC connection properties in Excel
Just working on testing a migration from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008. I have an Excel 2003 document with macros - when I open the document, I get Microsoft SQL Server Login failed. I'm trying to update the connection properties for the database/username, but I can't find out where it's trying to connect. I combed through the VB macros and I can't seem to find it anywhere. So where can the information be modified so I can make sure it's pointing and authenticating to the new server? ...

Change Default Domain in RWW Connect to Computer
I just set up a new SBS 2008 server and everything is working fine except for one little thing. When I login to Remote Web Workplace and then choose to either "Connect to Server" or "Connect to a Computer" I get a Windows Security box asking for my credentials. The box has two fields, one for "User name" and the other for "Password". The default domain name is listed below the password box. That default domain name is incorrect. I *can* type in my username as <domain>\<username> and it will log me in. *** How do I change the...

After Installing WinXP Pro SP2 Connection to ISP Interrupted
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C48BFE.C1110A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We just installed WinXP Pro SP2. Now when Outlook 2002/XP tries to = access e-mail, an error pops yup stating that my connection to the ISP = has been interrupted. Outlook for all 5 other computers on this network = work fine after installing SP2. Why doesn't this one? And what can I = do to eliminate the problem? With kindest regards, Mary ------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C48BFE.C1110A50 Content-T...

connect to sqlserver from vc
Hi , can any body help me mentioning the steps to coonect SqlServer from vc 6.0 using ODBC/ADO <Rajendra.Arayur@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:c9e27d58-cf59-47d1-83fa-4999049d6005@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com... > can any body help me mentioning the steps to coonect SqlServer from > vc 6.0 using ODBC/ADO I would suggest you to follow the steps in this tutorial: "Working with ADO and List View in MFC" http://www.codersource.net/ado_mfc_clistctrl.html This article is for VC6, as you requested. Giovanni ...

Outlook trying to connect to strange server
I'm using Outlook 2003 running under XP home. Every time Outlook starts, my virus checker (Kaspersky) reports "The application C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE cannot establish connection with server 66.151.189.37. Please check your internet connection settings. If you have a firewall installed, check that the application avp.exe is allowed internet access" Well, avp.exe is the virus executable and it has internet access. the ip quoted is registered at colospace.com. I have scanned for Trojans and adware without finding anything. Anyone any idea what...

RPC over Internet
Hi all, Im having what is all i can say is a very strange problem with the above. I have setup all in the LAN enviroment the settingas per many MS documents (plus others) and have tried OUTLOOK which worked fine. I have then from home tried a laptop with OUTLOOK again works fine and using the OUTLOOK /rpcdiag can see HTTP being used. I have also confirmed that my VPN tunnel from home to office is turned off so OUTLOOK still works. A collegue who doesnt have a VPN tunnel and uses TALK TALK (UK ISP) can also connect OUTLOOK via RPC. 3rdly i can connect from another persons house using my ...

HQ/Store Ops WAN connection
We're a 4-store retailer. Right now, I have successfully deployed Store Operations at the primary store. I'll soon be deploying HQ and rolling out Store Ops at Store #2. Eventually, I will have 4 stores connected to HQ. My WAN options range from basic DSL connections at each store with daily or twice-daily database sync over VPN connections to the local cable operators 'LAN Extension' service. I could always go with Frame Relay or even dedicated T1 lines but since all four locations are served by the same cable operator but not by the same local telco, the cable opti...

Customisation on SFO
If I add a custom menu (or button or tab) using ISV.Config on the server will this also roll out to the Outlook clients ? If it does, what exactly is the purpose of the config file for Outlook ? My understanding was that the same ASPX page is served to the Outlook client as it is to the IE client .... Pete, The ISV.Config file is used for customizations to the server only. The name of the custom file for Outlook is OutlookClient.xml. The sample file resides in the same _resouces folder. Just rename the sample file and apply your changes to it. The OutlookClient.xml file is then published...

cant connect to exchange server using outlook 2003
Using XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. My exchange server is not at the office I work at, its at another location. I never have any trouble connecting to it while in the office, logged into the local domain. However I never seem to be able to connect to it outside the office, so I thought at first it had something to do with me being logged into the domain. But I happened to be at a remote location one day, opened up Outlook and low and behold it connected. So it only works in the office and at this one remote site, nowhere else. The only thing in common with the two sites is they use the ...

Outlook 2003 Won't Connect to Any Servers
Here's my setup: Outlook 2003, Build 5608 Active Sync v. 3.5 WinXP Pro I've upgraded this morning to Outlook 2003, the rest of my office xp suite is in tact. This morning everything was working fine as far as email goes. Now that I've upgraded to 2003, no mail servers can be reached. Everything ported over from Outlook XP (2002), but none of my email works! I found where someone suggested deleting my profile in control panel which I did. Still no luck connecting to my Pop3 or hotmail accounts through Outlook 2003. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Problem solved. For some r...

Connectivity Issues
Error Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004011D) : 'The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.' Sorry, I reposted this one, i looks that it was being skipped over, while others were being answered. Users on the same network as the serve are able to connect without any problems to the exchange server using Outlook. Users attempting to connect to the same Exchange 2K server via the internet are not able to connect to the server through Outlook but are able to connect using OWA to connect. During mailbox confi...

Wireless connection drops out
This has been a long term and annoying problem. I have a Sony Vaio laptop. About six months ago I had the same problem - when I'm online the internet drops out for a few seconds (with a ding-dong sound!) but then reconnects. I might go for hours and days without this happening but some days it's every 15 mins or so. It only appears to happen when running wireless. As I write this I have a cable connection and no drop out. Somebody gave me an answer to this months ago - here's what he put.... Open Device Manager, open the properties on your wireless/Bluetooth device, clic...

"Connect to Computer" Screen Resolution
SBS 2008 When a user selects to "Connect to a computer" via the RWW login is there a way for that user to specify what screen resolution they want to view like you can get with the Remote Desktop Connection? I have someone who is running a remote computer at a much higher resolution (1900x?) and when he connects to his desktop in the office what he gets is his desktop but it is so small on his screen that it's not functional. Thanks! -Richard K ...

SFO Question
Hi all, I have just observed today that when online or offline when a contact is added in the CRM it is then replicated to the outlook contacts section (only on the computer in which you are on). This is interesting in its self but if you delete this contact in the CRM it is not removed from the outlook contacts section. Not that many clients would probably delete a lot of contact records but this could take up a bit of room after duplicating all of the contacts (one in outlook contact and the other in the CRM) it will end up in a lot of wasted space. Has anyone else come accross thi...

Store Connection/App settings in A/D
Hello. I originally posted this to the A/D group, but thought this might be a good place too. What are the pros/cons of storing connection strings and global app settings in A/D. We have a lot of applications (Windows, ASP.Net, Add-ins for Office Apps, etc) and each need to retrieve connections strings, global app settings, etc. I want a central location for this stuff and don't want to include it with every app, nor do I want to add it to each Machine.config file. I was thinking of using A/D for this. On app start up I would get the info and cache it. Any and all ...