set contract to active using sdk

hi,
I am trying to set the contract which is in draft state to active by using
the following code.
SetStateContractRequest setStateRequest = new SetStateContractRequest();
setStateRequest.ContractState = ContractState.Active;
setStateRequest.ContractStatus = 3; //active
setStateRequest.EntityId = new Guid( ContractID);
SetStateContractResponse changed =
(SetStateContractResponse)service.Execute(setStateRequest);

I am getting the error'
n  0x80043203\n  The state is invalid, this contract cannot be set to
invoice state

Please help!!
0
SSmadhu (3)
4/23/2009 6:24:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

fiscal year setting question
hi. i know that the fiscal year settings get more or less set in stone, so i had a quick question before i set it for my org. in the template field, what is that used for? if i select 'quarterly', does that mean i can only run reports on a quarter basis? what if i wanted to do monthly reports? ultimately, my question is what is the 'template' field used for? thanks! Hi Jeff, Fiscal year setting must be aligned to your company's accountig policy. Fiscal year setting primarily defines sales quotas. When you set quarterly periods, you can set quarterly quotas for mem...

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

Outlook set up
In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:17:36 -0800, "etata" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email >address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell >it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY >NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? Just a...

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

set print area #2

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

new activity not in the appropriate queue
Help! I installed the Rollup 3 for MS CRM 4 and since then all created activities are redirected to the users assigned folder in queue and not in progress(my current activities) folder! It's not logical because a new activity is not yet assigned to a different user to be in the assigned folder !! I can't believe this is on purpose and I DON'T have a workflow on this. Can someone tell me how to fix this? ...

volume settings
I've taken to listening to podcasts on my three WinXP fully updated computers. I use VLC Media Player. Some podcasts are so quiet that I have to turn the volume all the way up both in VLC and in the volume control for the computer. And even that can be a bit too quiet. Is there another way to increase the volume for these podcasts? I looked at Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel, but nothing seemed obvious. Thank you! Jo-Anne "Jo-Anne" <Jo-Anne@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:hv0sv3$71o$1@news.eternal-september.org... > I've taken t...

"Freeze panes" settings lost after opening file in two windows
I'm using Excel 2003. I've got a big Excel file with multiple tabs. Many of them use "freeze panes" to keep headings in place. I needed to flip back and forth between multiple tabs, so I opened the file in a second windows. Now, when I save it, all the "freeze pane" settings are lost. Any suggestions? Thanks. That Freeze panes setting is assocated with a window. Maybe you're not looking at the correct window or maybe you closed the window that had freeze panes applied. I'd try: Window|Arrange|horizontal to see if you still have multiple windows assoc...

How to use different return email addresses
I use outlook 98. I have a mailbox with three aliases. People sending me emails can use any of the three email aliases and the email will arrive in the same mailbox. Accessing the mailbox once will retrieve all messages regardless of which alias was used. If I reply to these emails though, I want the recipient to think that the email has come from the alias that they originally used. What outlook always seems to do is use the email address of the service that is listed first in Tools->Services->Delivery. Is there any way Outlook can be set up so when I reply to a given email, my email ...

Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon.
Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon... How do I get it to save using commas only (,)? (I'm using semicolons for other delimitations and so can't just do a global replace.) Thanks so much for your help! Hi Excel uses your Windows regional settings for saving CSV files. Also ho should an importing program of this CSV file know whether it is the list separator or one of your other separators? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany CCinItly wrote: > Save as CSV isn't saving comma delimited, but is using semi-colon... > How do I get it ...

easy to use templates
Hi We have outlook templates that people fill in each morning and send to a distribution list. But they are not that easy to fill out as you have to place the curser in the proper spot to type then do that throughout the entire document. It is easy to overlook items. Is there a way to set up a template that you can just hit tab or enter and it automatically goes to the next area that you need to type information? -- Thank-you! Ruth What exactly are you using now? In other words, what do you mean by "templates"? Also, do you meet the prerequisites for using...

Using ACT! with Outlook
I want to use ACT! with Outlook 2002 to track my emails. The Outlook Help contents say to go to Tools, Options, and there will be a tab for ACT! to click to attach emails to contacts. The ACT! tab does not show up. Is there a way to get the ACT! tab to show? Thanks for any help! Check Help > About Microsoft Outlook > Disabled items. If the add-in for ACT is listed there, re-enable it. -- TechieBird http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com "Jon K" wrote: > I want to use ACT! with Outlook 2002 to track my emails. The Outlook Help > contents say to go to Tools, Optio...