Separate Exchange Server for CRM on SBS

Hello,
        Is it a possibility to have CRM on an SBS server and at the same
utilize exchange server 2003 which is on a separate server . If not what
would be the alternative?

Client in this specfic case doesn't want to use the Exchange that comes
along with SBS.

Pls advice.

rgds

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow