Send HTML e-mails through a rule

Hi group,
There is a way to send html e-mails with a rule?
At this time we have a rule and it send an e-mail when a we create a new
case, but it is only in text mode

Thanks!

0
egnra (18)
7/25/2008 2:22:46 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outgoing mail fine from Outlook, fails from IMAP
We've got Exchange 2003 running, and everyone can connect using Outlook or OWA and can send mail with no problems. I just configured the server to allow IMAP access, and that works well for some mobile users and Outlook Express users - for reading their mail. However, outgoing mail (outside our Exchange Server) seems to just disappear. The IMAP users have "requires authentication" turned on, and there are no errors returned to the IMAP client. I also cannot find any warnings or errors on the Exchange Server - the messages just never get sent. I've been through the ...

I cannot find to shut of HTML preview on the preview pane How?
How to shut off the HTML preview in the preview pane ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=77e0acf4-cde0-4b06-9113-286e4f93d2c3&dg=microsoft.public.outlook Outlook version please? --� Milly...

MS Excel file extension changed through e-mail
MS Excel .xlsx files sent as attachments are received without the x, as a .xls instead. The same is true for MS Word .docx changed to .doc Answered in the Word group. Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It not only causes responders to waste their time replying to questions that have already been answered but it also makes it more difficult for you to follow up on the replies. If it truly is an issue that involves more than one app either post to the Office group rather than the individual groups or use a newsreader rather than the web interface & learn to ...

My mail merged document won't save the mailing info.
I have created a postcard in publisher 2002 and performed a mail merge. After Step 3 of 4 in the mail merge wizard, my addresses appear in the publisher file. Step 4 of 4 asks me to print. I want to save the file to upload to OfficeMax's website. So, I have tried both saving the file and also Pack and go..., however both options, when I save then reopen the file, my merged addresses do not appear. All I have is the templated post card or a blank file with the letters MSCF at the top. Help! Erin This can only be done with Publisher 2003 unless you choose to print your mailm...

Time Stamp on Inbound Mail
Is there a way to time stamp emails when they ARRIVE, vice when they are sent. Because of our SLA, we have certain timeframes to get work done in and the clock on that starts when they arrive at our facility. But, since it's time stamped with the time the user/client sent it, we are behind - as sometimes their emails don't arrive within the reasonable amount of time from when they sent it Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. A configuration, a 3rd party software, etc....... We are running Exch 2k3 & OL 2k3 Thanks Mack Outlook messages do contain a time stamp for the ti...

outlook 2003 send sometimes skips recipients
I am supporting IT at my company. We have seen a problem with employees running outlook 2003 with exchange 2003. When employees send email to a distribution group with say numerous members bet 3 and 20 recipients all on our email server sometimes the email does not go through to all recipients. This happens when sending/forwarding email or new calendar invites. All our Outlook clients and exchange server are running the latest service packs. Has anyone seen this problem? ...

outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened
outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened how do i get it to do this? An answer would require knowing your Outlook version, mail account type, and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "newbiejw" <newbiejw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDBE10B5-2D8E-4684-99A8-C8C0F4FDC25F@microsoft.com... > outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened > how do i get it to do this? ...

Undeliverable pop3 e-mail
I administer a Exchange 2003 server for 1 of my customers. All the undeliverable mail goes to undeliv@mydomain.com. The customer wants to see who the original adressee was, but it appears that Exchange changes this into undeliv@mydomain.com Help would be appreciated (and returned if needed). sinceraly yours, Stefan de Groot -- Bits and bites wont break my rights. my understanding is Exchange doesn't have the ability to forward undeliverable mail to a particular mailbox(it does forward them to a server if you wish). are you using any third-party for this purpose? if yes, it's th...

How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003?
Hi How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I tried right-clicking and then view source, and saving but it didnt change the email. thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe ship <shiphen@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I edit the raw HTML of an email in Outlook 2003? I've never seen any way to do that, but perhaps something here will help: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] I use Frontpage 2003 to edit the HTML source of Outlook messages; at the end I copy and paste the Frontpage preview into the Outlook editor. ship wrote: > Hi...

Rule "On this computer only"
I have several books on Outlook but none of them explain what all these options do. Some of course are self explanitory however, I don't understand what exactly this rule "On this computer only" means to a message. Is this my computer or theirs? Can someone explain this to me. Thanks for any help you can give me. Skip Skip Bisconer <SkipBisconer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have several books on Outlook but none of them explain what all > these options do. Some of course are self explanitory however, I > don't understand what exactly this rule &...

Exporting e-mail account settings
I want to transfer all my account settings to another computer, also running Outlook 2003. How do I do this? Many thanks Tony Not sure what operating system you are using, but I tend to using Windows XP's Files and Setting Transfer Wizard and Microsoft Office's 2003 Save My Settings Wizard to transfer settings from one system to the next. Another possibility is the user state migration tool. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4AF2D2C9-F16C-4C52-A203-8DAF944DD555&displaylang=en "Tony Rush" <NOtony_w_rushSPAM@btopenworld.com> wrote i...

E-mail delay on Exchange
I'm not sure if the issue is with exchange or outlook but when I send an e-mail from a workstation through exchange to another in the same office it takes about 15 -30 seconds to appear in the other mailbox. Any guesses - I running Office 2003 on Windows XP SP1 through Exchange 2003 enterprise on Windows 2003. The clients are in the same exchange server in the same database. Thank you This is because you are running Cached Exchange mode. Cached Exchange mode polls the Exchange server on an interval basis to check it for new e-mail. While it's true that you get this type of dela...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

Excel sheet (OLE object) sometimes open on the form sometimes in E
Hello there, I have an Excel sheet (OLE object in the table) on a form , I have setup the Property in "Auto Activate" as Double-Click , so when I double click the object the sheet open. But sometime the object appears on the form as an Excel Icon - then when I double click it open in Excel - that is what I want. But sometime it appears as a table of data and when I double click it open on the form - I want to avoid that and instead always have the sheet open in excel. Any idea? Many many thanks, Dan Hi Dan, By default, you can directly double click the OLE Ob...

Windows Live Mail (news)?
Hi, I am only using WLM and nothing else from Windows Live-id I see that on my PC there is also WLM(news). First question: How can i remove it ? Second question: I see that after start-up (or after stand-by) and immediately going to WLM often my connection to my provider fails ? Although and immediate connection with IE8 never fails and is very quick. Waiting a few seconds to activate WLM is aways ok and messages are read normally. Who can give any advice? Regards Huib Alt + T, Options, Connection, uncheck Hang up after sending and receiving. -- Ron Somm...

Spell Check when sending emails
Why does the spell check check the spelling in the original text when relpying to or forwarding emails. I have the "Do not chek original text..." checked in the Options menu under Tools. If, under the email options in tools->options, you have changed how the reply will be sent, you negated the option to not spell check the original text. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching googl...

problem sending emails 04-25-10
i looked up the POP3 and SMTP server information but when i try to send emails it gives me this error. The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server R...

e-mail through access
i have been searching the internet for two hrs now and i am really confused with what i have to do. i have a table with all my clients' email addresses. my goal is to send separate email with pdf attachment to each customer separately (not like bcc). i assume i have to create a form with message subject, message body, etc. then i need a "sendemailtoall" command button. could someone help me? i am using office 2003. See whether Arvin Meyer's EmailSenate2K sample at http://www.datastrat.com/DataStrat2.html is what you need. If not, check the Microsoft Ac...

Using a spread sheet for e-mail addresses
I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder? Thanks, Len Urban Save the column as a text file, open the file in Word or your favorite text editor, replace all the line endings with semicolons, and paste it all into the BCC field. -Peter "Len Urban" <lturban@verizon.net> wrote in message news:hgVph.373$9B6.212@trnddc07... >I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is >ther...

How do I get my compuserve e-mail to populate outlook?
I am currently using compuserve as my e-mail provider. How do I migrate to using Microsoft Outlook? Buy Outlook (alone or as part of Microsoft Office). Install Outlook. Define an account within Outlook with the server settings specified by Compuserve for their POP3 and SMTP servers. If you cannot find their web page that lists the server's IP names and ports that you are supposed to use, and since you are paying them for mail service, call their tech support to get that information. __________________________________________________ "kateramos" <kateramos@discussion...

Error sending email and editing email's body
I have the following function Private Sub SendEmail_Click() Dim strSubject As String Dim strEmailList As String Dim strMessage As String Dim strMessage2 As String On Error GoTo Err_SendEmail_Click strSubject = "Please investigate" & " " & [Ticket #] strEmailList = "JohnDoe@emailaddess.com " strMessage = Me.Text_Description strMessage2 = "Assign to:" DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , acFormatRTF, strEmailList, , , strSubject, strMessage, strMessage2 Exit_SendEmail_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendEmail_Click: ...

Forwarding E-Mail to an external e-mail address
Hell I have recently installed a new Exchange Server 2003 machine and I have it both sending and receiving e-mail just fine. However when I create a rule in a users web-client or outlook to forward all mail to an outside e-mail address eq. jsmith@company.net instead of username alone the forward doesn't take place. I have tried to send mail to the address in the forward by simply composing a message and that works fine and so does setting a forward pointiing to a local account on the system If anyone has any idea why this may be happening I would love to know... Robin: 1. I am not sur...

mail error
There is someone trying to send email to a person set up to my exchange server, but a NDR is generated with an error saying that my exchange server closes the SMTP connection from the person sending the email. I will paste the error log below, can someone look at this and tell me why my server is bloking email from this person by closing the connection. Thank you in advance Thomas > --- Session Transcript --- > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: Parsing Message <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\pd50000224527.msg> > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: From: someone@OtherDomain.com > Mon 2004-08-16 ...

Sending Emails 07-27-04
I have CRM 1.2 installed on Windows Server 2003. I can receive the CRM emails in the specified queues, but can't send an email from CRM. While sending it is giving me an error 'Unexpected Error Occured'. I have configured my exchange machine under same domain group and I can send/receive emails from outlook express. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Check the Application log on the CRM server for a more explicit error and if you still need help, post a follow-up. Dave "Prafull" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4b1301c473a7$25b92...

can not send to DL anymore
when I try to send an email to any distribution list nothing happens at all, the mail does appear into the sent items when I expand that DL, which works fine, the mail is sent and received by all group members what could be causing this not resolving of DL's? I already restarted the netlogon service on all servers I can think off being related to the problem there are 2 win2k3 GC servers in our site thnx On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:23:29 +0100, "chriske911" <chriske911nospam@yahoo.com> wrote: >when I try to send an email to any distribution list nothing happens at...