Script Errors 08-12-04

When launching CRM 1.2 through the web interface or
through Outlook I am experiencing errors.  This occurs on
all the PCs on our network.

CRM installed on Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Client PCs running 2000 or XP Pro
Browser IE6 with all updates.

The main 3 I see are:

Error #1
Line: 3
Char: 1
Error: Syntax Error
Code: 0

Error #2
Line: 104
Char: 1
Error: 'ORG_DATE_START_DAY' is undefined
Code: 0

Error #3
Line: 15
Char: 3
Error: 'ORG_DATE_FORMAT' is undefined
Code: 0

I am also getting a generic CRM error popup when
accessing reports.

Any help would be appreciated.

0
Jon
8/12/2004 6:32:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I get the same errors (minus the "s") when running CRM
through http://crm

I get error messages only when running reports.  As soon
as I click on the Reports button at the bottom right of
CRM I get a large error in the main window.

thanks

https://
>Are you accessing CRM locally but having to go through a
SSL certificate? Is
>that your intended setup for local access? Doesn't seem
right to me. Inside
http://crm

>Other thing: Reports -- can you run reports or are you
getting error
>messages only? My understanding is that CRM reports are
supposed to run
>through SSL (though some on this newsgroup have gotten
them to work that way)
>Also, have you tried restarting your Crystal services?
>
>"Jon Pratt" wrote:
>
>> When launching CRM 1.2 through the web interface or
>> through Outlook I am experiencing errors.  This occurs
on
>> all the PCs on our network.
>>
>> CRM installed on Windows 2000 Advanced Server
>> Client PCs running 2000 or XP Pro
>> Browser IE6 with all updates.
>>

>> The main 3 I see are:
>>
>> Error #1
>> Line: 3
>> Char: 1
>> Error: Syntax Error
>> Code: 0
>>
>> Error #2
>> Line: 104
>> Char: 1
>> Error: 'ORG_DATE_START_DAY' is undefined
>> Code: 0
>>
>> Error #3
>> Line: 15
>> Char: 3
>> Error: 'ORG_DATE_FORMAT' is undefined
>> Code: 0
>>

>> I am also getting a generic CRM error popup when
>> accessing reports.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>

>.

0
anonymous

Compile error in hidden module : MenuHandling
Hi a spreadsheet that was created in excel 2000 , on opening in excel 2003 the compile error comes up. and stops all macros from running . any ideas how to fix this? I used to use this a lot and not sure if i can roll back to excel 2000 (corp. IT policies) marc marccozijn@hotmail.com I've never heard of this "menuhandling" error. But the "compile error in hidden module" means that there is an error in one of the VBA routines in a workbook's project that is protected. You could do some detective work to find the culprit. Chip Pearson has some notes on how to ...

Pivot Table 04-02-10
I have a spreadsheet which is about 1500 rows long. There are about a total of 150 people on it, with duplicates. Each person had a listing for each piece of desktop software they currently have on his/her system. The header line is as follows: Name Org CompName Property# Software/Program Version Licensed (Y/N) If Licensed, artifact or proof (describe) Comments It obviously goes all the way across. My boss wants to see a breakdown (I think a pivot table will be the best way to go about it) based first on the Program, then the version, and then whether it's licensed or...

Last 12 months chart
I have a whole lot of charts that feed off of data that is broken down into regions in the rows and months going across the top of columns. every thing i found so far on dynamic charts works with date ranges going down a column, not across. How do i get it to work the way my data is set up. Mccal213: Have you considered transposing your source data? Dates in rows is the convention because you have thousands of possible rows and only 256 columns. You can select your data, copy and transpose with paste special. try it on a copy sheet to see if you can live with the more standard approa...

That HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable frustrating error!
I have a new installation of 4 Windows Server 2003 servers with Exchange 2003 running on them. One is a front-end server and the rest are back-end servers. I try to logon to the Outlook Web Access of the front-end and it works only for mailboxes of one of the back-end servers. When I try a mailbox which is on either of the two remaining back-end servers it gives me the famous HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable error. If I try to logon directly to the OWA of either of the two back-end severs not working it works fine. I have read lots of newsgroups on the subject but I could not find a solution...

Startup error
When I start Great Plains after doing a workstation install I get the following error: "Unknown dictionary error". While doing the install I changed the location of the custom reports dictionaries, but I believe I fat fingered it and now it can't find it. Is there a way to change this or do I have to do a reinstall? You can use notepad and edit the Dynamics.SET file that points to all the dictionaries. Make sure to make a backup of the file first. "Russ Mattson" <RussMattson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D4114D5-40B0-40A7-B9F3-594F25...

Help with code 01-01-08
I wrote the following code hopeing to Enable a textbox "Me.[Extended Price]" when its value is greater than 0 and disable it when its value is equal to 0. Am I using the right Event here? Private Sub Extended_Price_Change() If Me.[Extended Price].Value > 0 Then Me.[Extended Price].Enabled = True ElseIf Me.[Extended Price].Value = 0 Then Me.[Extended Price].Enabled = False End If End Sub That's not going to work. Firstly, the Change event fires for each keystroke. At that time, the Value is not yet updated, so the code won't do what you ex...

Unknown Error from custom appointment form
I have a problem with receiving an "Unknown Error" MsgBox with my custom appointment form. I have paid attention to the mskb article below http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280813 but we're all on 2002, so it doesn't fix the problem. Does anyone know of any other circumstances this can happen? I'm hooking most events and have a single extra page with a few fields bound to UDFs ...

Error: Account setup is temporarily unavailable
I use Money 2005 Standard. I followed the screenshot instructions. I disabled the online services for the bank accounts that did not show a password box. I am stuck at the instructions where I am supposed to add the accounts. Instead of prompting me to enter user name/password, I am getting: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I tried this all morning on Fri. I have 3 bank accounts that need to do this and they all have this same error. On Jul 20, 8:56 am, labear <lab...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use Money 2005 Standard. I foll...

exchange 06-30-04
We are running CRM 1.2. We want to move exchange to another server. What is the best way to go about it without messing up our CRM installation? Thanks for your help Moving Exchange will not mess up your CRM install. All you will have to do is reload the exchange CRM connector once you have moved exchange to the new server <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:238ae01c45eb6$c43a4b30$a301280a@phx.gbl... > We are running CRM 1.2. We want to move exchange to > another server. What is the best way to go about it > without messing up our CRM installatio...

Query help 02-29-08
I have a table with 20 columns and I am looking to add a column that searches the other 20 columns and if all the cells in that row are null enter value in the new column =X and if there is information in any of the other columns make new column's row value = is null? Any help would be appreciated. A B C D NEWCOLUMN 1 A Z B X Q X It is rarely necessary to store "calculated" data, and there are some good reasons not to. What you are asking for sounds like something you...

Error 39 with Coinstaller
Hi, we have a WDM-based USB driver that is correctly working. I'm trying to implement first steps to port it to KMDF framework. For now I've only integrated the first steps as in osrusbfx2. Compilation is no problem. For now, I can't manage to have the installation working. at end of installation, I always reach the error 39. I've copied/pasted the "co installer lines" from KMDF-Build.doc but I have still some questions : What KmdfService name should I indicate in .inf file. Is it the same as my own "AddService" line ? What syntax is c...

Urgent

error message when sending to group
I'm getting an error message OX80040601 while trying to send to a group of 36 folks. Been sending to this same group for a long time, even made group smaller. Small message of 2 lines of text, only. Still getting stuck & not sending & yet sema message going to the rest of my groups. Ideas? Version? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer jan <anonymous@discussio...

Visual C++ Debug Library error
Access 2003 (11.5614.5606) When I open a form in design view and try to use the code builder on any of the event properties, I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library error. The program is always MSAccess.exe. Sometimes it’s a Debug Error! with "abnormal program termination." Other times it’s a Runtime Error! with “This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.” I can use the code builder on event properties for command buttons, text boxes, and other things, just not for...

Windows Live Messenger sign in error codes
Win XP, IE6, Win Live Messenger Version 2009, Build 14.0.8089.726 Worked fine in the morning. Computer was turned off during the day. I get the following error codes when I try to sign in now. Not all at the same time but when I restart and retry siging in again they come up different. 80070002 8000401a 8004882e Any help? Thanks Mike "Mike" <molson@stellarnet.com> wrote in message news:f92dnaQM0LOtA-zWnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@posted.northdakotatelephone... > Win XP, IE6, Win Live Messenger Version 2009, Build 14.0.8089.726 > > Worked fine in the mo...

Defind Dynamic named Range up to first error
I want to define a named Range up to the first cell in a column that has a #value error. How could i find that cell? Any ideas Thx- Do you want to include that cell in the range? Are there any other types of errors in the range like #N/A, #NUM!, #DIV/0! ? Try something like this: =Sheet1!$A$1:INDEX(Sheet1!$A:$A,MATCH(TRUE,ISERROR(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$20),0)) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "chg" <geier.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4f5e5e46-5e41-467b-93ef-4d85691a7031@n31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com... >I want to define a named Range up to the firs...

Data Migration Failed without error message
I am doing migration of account records. I did not encounter any problem/error in uploading data from text file to cdf_account. after running the cdf migration tool it says that processing complete. but when i looked into the mscrm database-accountbase table it is empty. what seems to be the problem? please i really need your urgent response. Have you mapped (resolved) the owning users (systemuserid) of the accounts ? Refer to the DMF guide for details of which references, statuses and picklists must be resolved before an account can be migrated. KjellSJ http://kjellsj.blogspot.co...

Microsoft Money Background Banking: mnybb.exe
I have installed Microsoft Money Plus Home & Business few days ago, now every 30 minutes a window appears with the following error message: "The instruction at "0x7c910e03" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program" I noticed also that when I close Money the service mnybb.exe remains running and exahusting my CPU. Here is my system details: Windows XP SP2 1 GB RAM Microsoft Money Plus Home & Business Version 17.0.150.1415 Any clue how can i get over this problem? Cheers Moh...

d 08-24-06
sdfsdfsdfsd ...

Remove Blank Pages 03-10-08
I have a report created on a query. After I get all the field on the report and everything formatted, when I go to print preview, I have blank pages between the pages that have the fields. For example, the report has 2 pages that have fields and a blank page between the first and second, and a blank page after the second, for a total of four pages. How can I reduce the blank pages? This is nearly always because the width of the report, or the width of its controls are too wide for your paper. Ensure that the width of your report in Design view is less than [the width of your paper MINUS...

Cross Reference Error
I have a Word 2003 document that contains cross references. I've discovered that sometimes when I print the document a random cross reference will give the following error message: Error! Reference source not found. Other times it prints just fine. Any Thoughts? When you get that error message, you need to delete and re-build the cross-reference. The information that is "read" by the cross-reference is stored in the paragraph marker of the target paragraph. If, during your editing, you add or delete paragraph markers or split a paragraph, you can lose the...

Error when installing SFO
I am getting the following error when trying to install SFO: Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook. Has anyone come across this error? Thanks! Hi Kelly, Have you tried to install SFO before? Check to see if there is already a PST file in this location: C:\Documents and Settings\ericr\Local Settings\Application Data\MSCRM.PST If there is rename it or move it out of there and try the install again. Also, be sure you have admin rights on that computer. -Eric "Kelly" wrote: > I am getting th...

Installation Error: File not Found
I am trying to Detect and Repair a synchronization problem with my Palm Centro and Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 Outlook. I am receiving the following: "A required installation file SKU011.CAB could not be found" I browse to the original Installation Source as required and select the actual file itself, and receive the following error message: " Error 25091. Setup failed to change the source." with options of retry and cancel beneath. I have attempted this numerous times, and to no avail. Can you help??? Courtesy of Mary Sauer MS MVP <...

Installation problem (Unknown error 80040E07)
I've tried to install MSCRM on a windows 2003 system. At the end of the installation process I received a message box - Failed to install MS CRM Server - Failed to provision your initial business - Failed to create organization - Unknown error (80040E07) Has anybody an advice for me ? Thanks Uwe I do not believe that CRM is supported yet on 2003. "Uwe Kuhne" <ukuhne@pedes.de> wrote in message news:OYfQt$iSDHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I've tried to install MSCRM on a windows 2003 system. > At the end of the installation process I received a message box &...

persistent "invalid reference" error message
This is in Excel 2007. So I have this embedded graph that I'm updating using VB. And I'm in development on the VB, so occasionaly things blow up and I get invalid formulas on the graph. Fine. I expect to get the occasional invalid reference error message. However, the error message seems to persist after I think I've gotten rid of the offending part on the graph. For example, I have a routine that deletes all titles and data series for the graph. And yet the error message is still there. I open another Excel file then close it, and invalid reference. I save my workbook and invali...