Scribe Migration For SalesLogix to CRM

Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
CRM?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you check the Scribe Community Web site?  That is where they post their
templates.

"MD" wrote:

> Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
> CRM?
I did. Even spoke with our Rep there and they currently have no templates
available. Seems it would be a conflict of interests. I'm not concerned about
the main Enitities (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Ticket/Case), which are
pretty simple to create. I'm more concerned about the
Activities/History/Notes entities. While I can do this as well, it's quite
painstaking. Just looking for a way to simplify my efforts... ;-)

"Unable to Delete Queue" wrote:

> Did you check the Scribe Community Web site?  That is where they post their
> templates.
>
> "MD" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
> > CRM?

CRM -- can I add USER role to CRM ADMIN account?
Can someone tell me how to change CRM administrator account rights so that this account would also include CRM user rights? Our CRM admin account does not have USER access to CRM, which I believe is the default behavior. For testing/learning purposes, I'd like to add CRM USER rights to the of CRM admin account , so that it can have combined ADMIN + USER rights in one account. since we are still waiting for user CALs -- this would greatly help us with learning our newly installed CRM 3.0. And, can I create another CRM admin account without a need to purchase an admin license? ...

crm 3.0 use the second email address in my email templates
I am trying to use the second email address of a user in crm as the sender in my email templates. However, I can not find how to select which email address I want to use. I looked the workflow manager and the email template in crm, I did not find anythiing. Regards I'm experiencing the same problem. I also tried to do this with the SDK, a program that sends an e-mail to a contact with the secord emailaddress. But that doesn't work because CRM takes the first address as a standard. If someone has a solution this would be very helpfull. if it all works without errors then ...

CRM 4.0 Landing Pages
Hi All, I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that is on the leads form be added to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new internet lead comes in? On 24 Aug., 22:00, Jarrett <jcoleman1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that > is on the leads form be added > to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new > internet lead comes in? Yes you can use workflows for alerting purposes. and what u mean by using a picklist on a...

Several errors on CRM Log
Hi, In my application log, i found out there are some errors as following: MSSQLSERVERADHELPER '0' is an invalid number of start up parameters. This service takes two start up parameters. SQLSERVERAGENT Unable to read local eventlog (reason: The event log file has changed between read operations). MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Access is denied. Error Message: Access is denied. Error Details: You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this opera...

Track is CRM is always ON
I have a problem with Track in CRM Button in Outlook. The Track in CRM button is always on when I open a new email, it tracks every conversation unless I unclick the button before I send it. Thanks! There is a setting to control this. You don't say if it is CRM 3 or 4, but I think the setting is in a similar place or crm 3. In CRM4, open outlook and wait for the crm toolbar to load. Click on the CRM menu, then select options click on the e-mail tab There is an drop down option to what you want to track. If this is set to all email message the track in CRM will be on by default. Se...

CRM Uninstall
I have uninstalled CRM, the SQL engine and have deleted the Program Files folder. However, when I attempt to re- intsall CRM, I continue to get the message "Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook is already installed on this computer. If you want to uninstall Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook, go to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel. (If you don't see Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook in Control Panel, then another user installed it, and that user will need to remove it before you can continue installing this version.) This is my personal laptop. I am the only user. So that'...

How do I join the activity in CRM and Activity in exchange server
Hi all I use MS CRM V.1.2 and need to only create activity in CRM server and all activity will show on exchange, outlook(SFO). How do I join the activity in CRM and Activity in exchange server or CRM can not do that or I miss someone or... ?? thank The way the application wotks is that activities & contacts will sync with Outlook when the user goes offline. Objects created using the CRM Toolbar in the SFO client will appear in both automatically. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:46:02 -0700, "sar...

Exporting/Importing contacts from CRM 3.0
Hello! I have two servers, one running Windows 2003 server standard edition and one running Windows 2003 SBS. I installed CRM 3.0 on the standard edition server last year and have since installed onto the SBS server. I installed on the new server as a new database and I want to import the contacts from the other server as easy as possible. Can someone point me in the right direction? I don't want to retype all the contacts into the new server. Thank you!!! Jason Hi Jason, You can export existing contacts to excel and than import that excel as contacts in new CRM implementation. I...

CRM, report service, IIS, exchange, crm exchange router" same serv
I want to know if its possible to install all theses softwares "CRM, report service, IIS, exchange, crm exchange router" on the same server. Only the sql server will be on a different server. thanks Yes you can but it is recommended to follow strategy as shown into Implementation Guide. Exchange 2003 + CRM Router => Dedicated Server CRM 3.0 Server => Dedicated Server SQL + Reporting Server => Dedicated Server This will improve performance. If your budget is tight then you can implement CRM+SQL+ReportServer OR Crm+Router+Exchange on same machine but you need very g...

CRM 3.0 Clustering on IIS 6.0
Anyone have any idea if CRM 3.0 has any issue running on IIS 6.0 in Windows Clustered Environment. Plus , is there any doucment or process suggested by Microsoft about how to setup the same? Note: SQL Server already clustered and now i want the same for CRM.(Client Requirement). Regards. Here you go. Clustering MSCRM server http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringmscrmservers.mspx "a D r o i t" <aDroit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61B59D51-DCEB-445B-BC3B-A75B9754F102@microsoft.com... > Anyone have any idea if CRM 3.0 has any...

CRM Data Migration 02-05-04
Hello, I have an interesting problem..... We were playing with CRM 1.0 that comes with the MSDN Subscriber downloads and let our sales department ru with it for a while. Now we have purchased the production version of the software and what to migrate the existing sales data. ANy ideas on an easy way to move this data under a new organization key THanks Chris Hi Chris, you might want to read the documentation for the data migration framework. I think this is your best bet. Mike "Chris Nieboer" <Nieboer2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OII$14$6DHA.3100@TK2MSFTNGP11...

Subrepport issue in CRM 3.0
Hi. I created a report with a subreport for CRM 3.0 (I work with SQL 2005 and RS 2005). On my customer CRM, when I run the report as admin it works, when i run it as a other user i get an error message "can't run the repport" but nothing in the log. I think it's the subreport is not running On development environment all works (it's the same as my customer) Thanks for your help. Christophe ------=_NextPart_0001_085CFEC9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "WTCSO" <christophe.soyer(antispam)@free.fr> wrote: > I created a ...

CRM 1.2 coexist with Project Server 2003
Does anybody know if CRM 1.2 can coexist with Project Server 2003 on the same Windows 2003 Server? Thanks... -- Gunnar Sundfar thaane.fhaqsne@vairavn.ab (Unscramble w/ROT13 to find address) ...

migrate tool
is there a mailbox migration tool FROM communigate TO exchange? if so, what's the name/source? if not, any ideas on how to potentially automate the process of migrating Outlook/Communigate users to Outlook/Exchange 2003 users? The easiest thing would be to download mails for communigate users to PST's, create users and mailboxes in E2K3 and import PST's to Exchange mailbox. You can use ExMerge to import mails from PST's to Exchange and use Outlook or Outlook express to download mails to PST from communigate. -- Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "bob britton" w...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small Business Server 2003 with
SBS 2003 Standard+SP1 SQL Server 2000+SP4 When install CRM 3.0, popups: ""Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small Business Server 2003 with SP1." , however, the server has been installed SP1. NO ISA server be installed! Only SBS 2003 Premium Edition is supported. See Install Guide. "CEO" wrote: > SBS 2003 Standard+SP1 > SQL Server 2000+SP4 > > When install CRM 3.0, popups: ""Microsoft CRM 3.0 requires Windows Small > Business Server 2003 with SP1." , however, the server has been installed SP1. > > NO ISA server be installed...

In need of MS CRM database
Hi, I am also trying to develop a kind of CRM for our office, but most of models fall flat on the actual need. Would anybody mind giving me a copy of the database structure. If possible in MS Access format. Thanks in advance kesk That would violate Microsoft's License so sorry but I cannot help "kesk" <kesk@md3.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message news:OtoMuR%23QEHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am also trying to develop a kind of CRM for our office, but most of models > fall flat on the actual need. Would anybody mind giving me a copy of the > data...

Exchange 5.5 coexist with Exchnage 2000 during migration
We are in the process of upgrading our Windows NT Domain to Windows 2003. Also as part of this upgrade, we will be upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to Exchnage 2000. Our plans are to create a new Windows 2003 domain and install Exchnage 2000 in this domain. Then we will add users from the NT Domain to the 2003 Domain 1 department at a time. Once they are added to the 2003 Domain, their account and mailbox will be deleted on the NT Domain. In my testing lab, I have a test NT and 2003 Domains. Each domain has an Exchnage server. When I delete a user/mailbox from the NT/Exchange 5.5 Domain and ...

Potential size of the CRM database
This may be one for MS themselves. My understanding is that "document attachments" in the notes section throughout MSCRM actually get stored in the CRM database as opposed to being links through to the original documents stored on the network. Bearing in mind the size of some word, excel, pdf, etc documents, doesn't this mean that the CRM database is going to be unmangeable very quickly?....not to mention the need to spend an enormous amount of time ensuring accurate version control. Please advise asap as this is going to impact on a number of installations!! Yes, the docu...

Birthday reminder
Hi! We have a problem with the birthday reminder on the contact person. When we are creating a birthday reminder on a contact, all CRM users are getting a reminder in there calendar. Any out there who have the same problem? Best Regard Claus ...

Migrating from 5.5 to 2003
Hi, I've NT 4.0 SP6a with Exch 5.5 SP4a in a NT domain. I setup a Windows 2003 AD as the PDC. Now I plan to migrate Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. I would like to install Exchange 2003 on the Windows 2003 DC. I also like to preserve all settings (e.g., mailbox, global address book, public folders). Should I setup the Exchange 2003 to be in the same site, migrate users over then cut 5.5? May I ask what's best way to go about this? Regards, Norman If you need to preserve all settings and permissions do the migration (join site). If your organization is small and you wish to st...

Exchange Migration Testing advance required
Hi everyone, I currently have a working Exchange 5.5 box with 200 mailboxes running on NT4. I need to start practicing some migration ideas (2000 on 2000 or 2003 on 2003) and what I would like is to take an image of this server, rebuilt a new one (identical) and use that on a test lab to migrate. I am a big fan of VMs so if I could integrate all that in virtual machines it would be great. Has anyone done something similar and if yes what software/techniques were used for the imaging/cloning and the rebuild? Regards, Vincent ...

How do I set up CRM in a different language for users?
Our users are primarily Norwegian-speaking. Is it possible to setup MSCRM to display pages and dialogs in Norwegian? looks like the answer is not yet Question: What other languages are supported with Microsoft CRM version 1.2? Answer: German, Danish, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, International English, and Italian. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Rolf Barbakken" <Rolf Barbakken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77A8B04E-D074-4759-B6F5-C93D4E440AF5@microsoft.com... >...

CRM service unavailable
I've been researching this and have read all the posts on it but nothing has fixed my issue. My CRM works perfectly until we run an integration which imports leads and creates lead activities, at that point a few records get integrated but then CRM slows down and eventually goes the Service Unavailable screen. I reset IIS and everything is fine again. I don't know where to go at this point in troubleshooting this any further. I'm confused as to why it only happens in the integration situation. Manually adding a lead and a lead activity does not affect CRM the same way as the integr...

CRM in outlook 07-13-04
In Outlook 2003 under "All Mail Folders" in Microsoft CRM only Custom Forms, Deleted Items and Search Folder show up. Any suggestions for the rest of CRM to show. To fix this problem, remove then add the crmaddin.dll file. In Outlook - click Tools, Options, Other, Advanced Options, COM Add-Ins. Select the CRM Addin item and click Remove, then click Add, locate the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client\bin\crmaddin.dll and click OK, OK, OK. >-----Original Message----- >In Outlook 2003 under "All Mail Folders" in Microsoft CRM >only Custom Forms, Del...

CRM RSS error 03-08-07
I tried to add RSS following the instruction on this link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa480014.aspx When I tried to access http://crm-server/rss/rss.aspx, I got this error message: "an error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." Also got this message from URL: "An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code." Any ideas? With further looking into CrmRssFeed, I found this error message...