Scribe Migration For SalesLogix to CRM

Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
CRM?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you check the Scribe Community Web site?  That is where they post their
templates.

"MD" wrote:

> Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
> CRM?
I did. Even spoke with our Rep there and they currently have no templates
available. Seems it would be a conflict of interests. I'm not concerned about
the main Enitities (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Ticket/Case), which are
pretty simple to create. I'm more concerned about the
Activities/History/Notes entities. While I can do this as well, it's quite
painstaking. Just looking for a way to simplify my efforts... ;-)

"Unable to Delete Queue" wrote:

> Did you check the Scribe Community Web site?  That is where they post their
> templates.
>
> "MD" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any private or public Scribe templates for SalesLogix to
> > CRM?

SBS 2003, Service Pack 1 and MS CRM 1.2
Discussion thread.. It seems that there are a few reported issues. Anyone nail down exact knowledge base articles/updates that should definitely be installed? Anyone install MS CRM 1.2 onto SBS 2003 SP1? Anne Stanton, CRM-MVP, MBA/ACC http://www.thenorwichgroup.com Issues I'm having the same problem. I'm getting this error in the application log: Event Type: Error Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService Event Category: None Event ID: 5892 Date: 8/8/2005 Time: 6:25:05 PM User: N/A Computer: SBS01 Description: T...

CRM #3
We have recently started using CRM 4.0 and we have users that would like to be able to set emails regarding/track emails in CRM that are for an opportunity that is closed. Can that be done and if so how? ...

CRM Application certification
Hi, Can anybody tell me, from where can i find the braindumps for MSCRM Application and MSCRM Customization Exams? I need to clear these exams. Thanks in advance, Ashwani Lets hope any responses to this message will be removed by moderators... The exams are not meant to be 'cleared'. Hard work, understanding and time is what is needed. Sad, but true... >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >Can anybody tell me, from where can i find the braindumps for MSCRM >Application and MSCRM Customization Exams? >I need to clear these exams. > >Thanks in advance, >Ashw...

What Experience Installing CRM on SBS2003?
Hello All, I searched this discussion and found some recent posts on using SBS with CRM. I am hesitant to install CRM on SBS2003 as there are already a lot of services running on SBS i.e. Exchange Server, SQL Server, ISA Server among others. CRM Implementation guide recommends CRM on separate servers with SQL and Exchange on separate servers except in the instance of SBS. I wonder what the client threshold is for SBS? What hardware are you running with CRM on SBS? e.g. ram, processor(s), hdd I like SBS 2003 and getting to know CRM and want to offer the best of both without any issu...

crm sfo hoses exchange calendaring
Hi everyone, I have a weird problem. Ever since we rolled out CRM to our business users we have been having problems with Exchange's calendar. The problem occurs when a CRM user in their Outlook updates or modifies a re-occurring calendar entry. Rather than getting one email update, calendar attendees get a email update for exchange entry. The problem still exists even if the CRM client is un-installed from the user's machine. Yet if the user logs into a machine that does not have CRM installed; they are able to update re-occurring appointments without any difficulty. --when I say CR...

ASP.NET 1.1 Website migrated from IIS 6 to IIS 7
Hi all I don't know if this is the correct forum to pose this question. I have an ASP.NET 1.1 web application that I'm required to migrate from an IIS 6 environment (Windows Server 2003) to an IIS 7 environment (Windows Server 2008). I'm experiencing problems with the DHTML menus. In IIS 6 they display the text and the link whereas in IIS 7 it only displays the text, not the link. Is there a patch that I need to install on Windows Server 2008 to rectify this problem? What am I missing? Has anyone else experienced this problem? :confused: I am most confuzzle...

Tracking Links in CRM 3.0
Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone had a method of : 1) tracking users click throughs in crm 3.0 in sent e-mail. It would be great to know which links users clicked on. 2) Sending html/css e-mails to contacts. This also cannot be done out of the box. Any suggestions would be great, especially solutions that don't involve buying 3rd party software. If there is a way to modify crm 3.0 with crm sdk to do these please comment. ...

New CRM blog 03-30-06
I have created a new blog at: http://dmcrm.blogspot.com Feeds: Atom: http://dmcrm.blogspot.com/atom.xml RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/DynamicMscrm I plan to focus on technical and business process improvement. Hope I'm able to add a litte to the community. David Fronk You already have helped David. Thanks for the blog. I was just thinking I wanted to expand the searching capabilities on the Quick Find fields & you made it very easy. Thanks for that. Keep up the good work. Also, I know you have the Mobile Portal, and Microsoft is coming out with its own Mobile link ...

CRM 3.0 Field Mapping Not Working
Hi, In CRM 1.2 when you create a Contact from an Account most of the field come over. The Parent Customer (Account Name) comes over as well. When you create an Opportunity, Order or Quote from a Contact is only brings over the Contact name. We had created a field called Account name in the Order, Opportunity and Quote and were able to map Parent Account to these fields in 1.2 and it worked great. I was not there when it was originally mapped so am not sure what our tech did to map it. We also had it bring over from the Account into the Contact the Territory field. When we convert...

Mail Migration Wizard
Does anyone know what the new alternative is in exchange 2007 to the old Mail Migration Wizard in 2003. Its used for migrating mail from imap mailboxes into exchange. There doesn't seem to be a replacement for it under 2007. i don't have any 2003 servers installed so i can't use it from there. On Mar 12, 1:40 pm, Piers Adderley <PiersAdder...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know what the new alternative is in exchange 2007 to the oldMailMigrationWizard in 2003. Its used for migratingmailfrom imap mailboxes > into exchange. There doesn't seem to b...

Formula to reach goal percentage of migrating customers
I am working on a formula and am stuck. I have a goal date that I want to have a certain percentage of customers migrated (90%). There are many weeks leading up to the goal date. I have the following criteria setup: Prior to Week-4 2% of base migrate Week-4 20% migrate Week-3 20% migrate Week-2 20% migrate Week-1 20% migrate Week-0 balance migrate How can I set up a formula on a declining base to reach my goal of 90%? ...

Receiving error message when trying to view Reports in MS CRM 1.2
When I click on the link Reports (metrics,Statistics) I receive the error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. MS CRM 1.2 running on Windows 2003 I have full rights on this machine so I don't think it's a permissions issue. I have an account on the SQL server as well. Any ideas? Steve, what is your event log error? Are all the crystal services running? Mike "Steve Fitzgerald" <sf@mnetsys.com> wrote in message news:f1885463.0402180745.3ce6654@posting.google.com... > When I click on the link Reports (metrics,Statistics...

Problem running CRM
Hi, When I try to run the crm website, i get the following message: http://localhost/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80040226 Any help would be appreciated Best regards, Bas Dirkse bas.dirkse@icm-solutions.nl ...

CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor
HI all, when i running Upgrade Advisor, i face the problem "Duplicate SQL Server SPN was found" how can i solve the problem? Any help would be appriecate regards, NG when you setup crm it will take you through an environment diagnostic wizard...when you get an issue listed you can click on help which should give you steps to resolve it. You might be able to find the duplicate using the ldp.exe tool ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Ng" <Ng@dis...

CRM and SQL-RS
Can SQL 2000 Reporting services but used to create CRM reports? Are the plans to have SQL-RS replace Crystal in the near future? Nothings been said about sql-rs replacing crystal "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86c301c3e994$3d182510$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can SQL 2000 Reporting services but used to create CRM > reports? > Are the plans to have SQL-RS replace Crystal in the near > future? > ...

microsoft.crm.proxy. class which can look up data from specific ob
To look up data from a account, you can use CRMAccount-class, to look up data from a contact, you use CRMContact. This is done by giving the id and you get back the data. But in the header CRM can also give an objectid, which specifies wich object is being used. Is there a class I can use in which you give the object-type and the object-id? So you'll have something like CRMObjects(objecttypecode, objectid). Best Regards! "Chris Plenter" wrote: > To look up data from a account, you can use CRMAccount-class, to look up data > from a contact, you use CRMContact. This...

Data Entry in CRM
I have a situation where I have a sales manager who wants to enter in several contacts for a single account. Many of the details (address, fax numbers, etc) don't change. Is there a way to do enter the new contacts without having to enter this identical information repeatedly? Hi Russell, All of the information stored in the account is propagated to a contact when created from inside of the account form. So open the account and select the contacts view in the left nav bar of the account form. In this view click the new contact button and you get a new contact form with pre-populate...

Community Group user of Ms CRM
Hi We have a client who wishes to implement MS CRM. They have asked us to find a reference site who is a community, or not-for-profit group who has at least started an implementation. If nyou are such an orgnaisation, or have worked with one, and are willing to be such a reference site, please contact me via the newsgroup or on gillwalker@ozemail.com.au Thanks Gill ...

De-track in CRM
Hi, Is there a way to De-track an opportunity or Account that has been tracked on an Email after it has been saved or sent? Regards, David On Oct 30, 1:03 am, David <Da...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way to De-track an opportunity or Account that has been tracked > on an Email after it has been saved or sent? > Regards, > David Hi David, there is no clean way to do it. the only way i know of, is to go into CRM, find the email and delete it. then go back to outlook, and click the track button. you will get a massage stating that this email is a...

Changing Filter on Associated Opportunities
Hi all, I am attempting to change the default filter for Associated Opportunities. Here is my problem: My organization is now filtering/using Opportunities based on a new status field -- as opposed to the 'statecode' field which is default. Now, when you go to an Account and try to view associated opportunities, the view is filtered on the 'statecode' as opposed to our new status we are using for Opportunities. Is there anyway to change this filter? Thanks for any help! Ross Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Sending Mails in SQL Server ...

Migrating from GoldMine
I would like to migrate by GoldMine database to CRM for evaluation. How can I import not only the basic contact records but the history and pending activities as well? This is the first of a series of questions I may ask over time. Thanks for any responses. Larry Hello Larry you have a number if options 1 - write software to do it...not fun but possible 2 - use the microsoft crm data migration framework which is free 3 - Buy a utility called scribe migrate which has support for goldmine "Larry Lentz" <Larry@LentzComputer.Net> wrote in message news:e53384wXEHA.3044@TK2M...

Will CRM handle the following criteria
We are Certified Partners and are currently thinking about installing and configuring CRM to help withy our internal organization of customer interactions. Here are a few things we are trying to accomplish: 1. Customer Information including Multi-Site customers 2. Company/Employee Information with multiple Offices(three locations so far) 3. Sales Processes - with customer relation tracking 4. Service and Dispatching - for multiple offices in different geographic locations 5. Inventory for our internal inventory 6. Asset inventory/management for cutomer sites (info on servers/routers/fire...

Direct Dial and Fax for CRM
Howdy group, Are there any add-ons out there for Direct Dial or Fax from CRM? My users are looking for a button to actually fax\dial from CRM contacts. Suggestions are most welcome! We're using the Cisco CRM web dialer for direct dial. So far we like the feature and are still testing this. "kat" wrote: > Howdy group, > > Are there any add-ons out there for Direct Dial or Fax from CRM? My users > are looking for a button to actually fax\dial from CRM contacts. > Suggestions are most welcome! Is Cisco CRM web dialer of plug and play type? Have you ...

CRM offline client and attached documents limits
Is there a way to allow oploads but disallow downloads > 1 MB? In off-line mode I can attach a document > 1 MB but it just disappears when I go on-line. And On-line I get the message that I ame not allowed tho upload files bigger than 1 MB. Does that means that, when you reach the 2 GB limit of the MSDE database, you cannot attach documents anymore? Thanks. ...

CRM 4.0 and Sequential Workflow Library (dll)
Hi, I'm not a CRM developer (sorry) but I work with workflow foundation, and my question is: Is possible to create Sequential Workflow Library (dll) using visual studio and publish this dll to the CRM 4.0, just like in SharePoint 2007? If so, how can o do this? I now that is possible to create customs activities and publish them to CRM 4.0. But I would like to create the whole workflow using Visual Studio. Or, is only possible to create workflows using directly the CRM interface? Thanks in advance, Sandro Pereira ...