Scheduling Time Off through the SDK

In Microsoft CRM 3.0 you can manually create Time Off for users by
accessing their calendar from their user form (Settings-Business Unit
Settings-User).

This time off seems to be different than an appointment. How can I
accomplish this through the SDK?

Thanks,
0
fraser8 (1)
9/17/2008 6:30:48 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

documentation error
If anyone is having trouble understanding the logic behind the posting accounts for Scheduled Payments in 8.0, it is because the effects on the accounts are reversed. Documentation says the interest expense is CREDITED when you post the scheduled payment. If you are an accountant, you know this makes no sense at all, and testing proves that out by DEBITING the expense account as expected. The documentation ought at least to reflect what actually happens, even if it doesn't elaborate in case there are non-accountants trying to figure this out. -- BrianB ---------------- This pos...

Outlook flags, changing more than one at a time
I would like to more easily change the date and time of multiple flags on contacts in Outlook. For example, 6 people I didn't get to call today, I'd like to move all of them to Monday without opening each individually. Can that be done? ...

Analysing time and days patterns in a chart
Hi there What do you think would be best chart format to analyse some data that consists of: Date of Call out Day of call out Time Of Call out Call out Reference I am trying to see if there is any pattern in the days & times of call outs to improve rosters. Basically I want the time of callout & day of week mapped across dates/months to see any trends. For example if Fridays at 1am are a recurring callout time (after the pub!) or every other Friday etc. Do yo uthink Pivot tabe and charts is relevant or can normal chart provide me with the results? Many thanks I have the sam...

Run time error #2
I have just started getting a Run Time error message when I shut down Outlook. I just recently cleaned up cookies, my cache, and other Internet files. What gives? How do I make this go away and just return to normal? Help! ...

Queue retry schedule
Anyone know if Exchange 2003 Sp2 queues have a set retry setting and if this can be tweaked? For example, our outside gateway will try to connect to say 'hotmail.com' to send it mail. If it is unavailable, it will try again in 5 minutes, then 15 minutes later, 30 minutes, and finally an hour. I can change these intervals and even force a connection if I don't want to wait. If an exchange server can't connect to our gateway or to other internal mail servers, the messages are stuck in the queues. Are there similar settings for exchange? On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:31:06 -05...

date and time formatting
A2=2004-09-01 (formatted as date) B2=00:08:25 (formatted as time) I want C2 to look like '2004-09-01, 00:08:25'. It's formatted like 'YYYY-MM-DD, tt:mm:ss' To get the info I use '=EXTEXT(A2;1;10)&", "&EXTEXT(B2;1;8)' but I get '38231, 00:08:18' How do I get it to work? Don't have Swedish Excel, but I would just use TEXT. Try this =TEXT(A2+B2;"yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss") but if that doesn't work, then try =TEXT(A2;"yyyy-mm-dd")&TEXT(B2,"hh:mm:ss") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email addr...

Time format
How do I get the cell to calculate timesheets so that I know the total time worked in a day with answer being in decimals? example: working 6 hours 30 minutes will be 6.50, 6 hours 10 minutes is 6.17 Jason Hi if your time is stored in the format 06:30 use the formula =A1*24 and format this resulting cell as decimal -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JB" <noemail@sorry.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:10iva4ipkskts63@corp.supernews.com... > How do I get the cell to calculate timesheets so that I know the total time > worked in a day with answer being in deci...

Date-Time Calculations
I need to create a little spreadsheet to calculate dates for drug tests. The two inputs are (1) the date & time when the test was taken and (2) the time period that the test covers. The output is the date when the test coverage starts. That's simple except that the units vary. Some tests are good for hours and others for days. One test can detect alcohol usage for 80 hours. Another can detect drug use for 90 days. If the test duration units are hours, something like this will work: A B C D E 1 7/08/08 9:15 am Timesta...

Thesaurus takes long time to load
When working in Word and trying to use the Thesaurus it is now taking a long time for the Thesaurus pane to open up to use. What could be causing this and what would the solution be to fix it? Microsoft Word 2003 SP 3 ...

Can you write-protect one cell at a time?
Is it possible to write-protect ONE cell at a time? Thank you An -- aletoconstc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- aletoconstco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57289 You can lock or unlock any cell (format|cells|protection tab) And when you protect the worksheet (Tools|Protection|Protect sheet), the locked cells won't be able to be changed by the user. But this worksheet protection is easily broken. So it's not made to pr...

Norton AntiSpam times-out downloading on some e-mail messages
Problem: Norton AntiSpam 2004 times-out downloading on some e-mail messages I download e-mail messages using Outlook 2002 through POP3. About 2 or more times a day it hits a particular spam message and cannot download it. So all of the messages coming in after that are also not downloaded. It will continue to download other POP boxes. Workaround: The way I get past it is to disable AntiSpam, download some e-mails (the first of which will be the problem e-mail) and then I reactivate the AntiSpam. This sounds easy, but then I have to do this a few times a day and then sometimes when I t...

Changing a symbol every time
In my spreadsheet every ' (an apostrophe) has been replaced with Õ (an O with an accent). This has happened in hundreds occasions in the (very large) spreadsheet. Is there a quick way I can search for every Õ and replace it with an ' ? That character is ASCII 213, or in Excel CHR(213) Go Edit > Replace, In 'Find What' hold down the Alt key and type 0213, in Replace With enter ' Replace All > OK Personally I would make a copy of the sheet first! Regards, "Rich" <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF9DB16-84D1-4371-AA49-0D...

Slow SCR replay time
Our scr servers are playing logs very slowly. The logs are on the server but about 3700 logs (about 3 days worth) are yet to be played. The health check reveals this: "Standby Continuous Replication for storage group 'email05\email05- sg04' on computer 'MSXSCR02' has configured replay lag time of 01:00:00 and a replay queue length of 2335. However, log replay is actually behind by a period of 1.18:40:40.4694005 which is greater by more than the Failure window of 01:00:00. Either log replay is slow or is not making progress. Please investigate further" ...

Exchange 2003 Time Reset issue
We run Small Business Server 2003 and host our own mail through Exchange 2003. Exchange is pushing messages to the client machines showing the delivery time as on the hour the previous hour. On only one machine (through Outlook 2003) it refreshes all the messages in the inbox to show their delivery time as on the hour the previous hour. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This would be a rather easy fix, and i know quite a number of admins scratch their heads why this is happening. Please make sure the problematic computer has "Automatically adhust clock for daylight savin...

Punch time query to calculate total work time
I have a table containing two fields; Employee ID and Time stamp, respectively. Let's say the table contains the following values: Emp ID Time Stamp ------- ------------ 1001 1/1/2010 09:00 1001 1/1/2010 12:00 1001 1/1/2010 13:30 1001 1/1/2010 17:00 The data reflects that employee #1001 has clocked-in at 09:00 am and clocked-out at 12:00pm. The employee has clocked-in again at 1:30 pm and finally clocked out at 5:00 pm. Since the data was generated using Employee ID card, there is no separate time-in and time out field. How can I qu...

Is the calculation time same? for 1234 x 1234 and 12345 x 12345.
Both numbers are stored as 32bits integer. My question is, if the data type is the same, would the actual number influcence the computing time? If I have two intigers, one only use 12bits, another one uses 16bits, would the latter operates faster? Thanks. In your case, no. If they are both stored as 32bit integers, the computing time is constant no matter what their value is. Frank E Rogers wrote: > Both numbers are stored as 32bits integer. > My question is, if the data type is the same, would the actual number > influcence the computing time? > If I have two intigers, one on...

how to do time zone adjustment?
Hi, Any class in mfc that I can use to perform time zone adjustment? THanks. Raymond. news.ms.com <ryiu@marinemagnetics.com> wrote in message news:eLQt4SMlDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Any class in mfc that I can use to perform time zone adjustment? THanks. Depending on how much time zone adjustment you want, ie, truly international, a few lines of code should suffice. There are some complications when dealing with the U.S. where some states don't observe DST, so timezone differences are 'different' during different times of year. All of this is p...

only allow one enititly to execute code at a time
I have a function that MUST be executed on its own, i.e. there cannot be multiple calls to the function, when the function is executing, another call to it must wait for the 1st call to return first. (if that makes sence). I have tried to do this by placing a BOOL value that is set to true when the function is entered, and false when the function exits, and check ing the value before the calls, but some how, it is still allowing multiple instances of execution. Is there any other way to stop this? I have several threads that all call this function and sometimes they overlap causeing the pro...

Question about dates/times
Is there an efficient way to format columns for the date, time, and day of week, and then reference that data in statements, for example using an if statement assume a certian value for each month/day of week/time of day? That is a very ambiguous question. Firstly, it is simple to format a column, just select the column, and use Format>Cells>Date and Time and choose a format. But what does '... an if statement assume a certain value for each month/day of week/time of day...' mean? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in m...

Amount of times CASH DROP and PAYOUTS
Where can I find a report that tells me the amount of times the cashier did PAYOUTS and DROPS; including range of dates? POS journal "RicoTowers" <RicoTowers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E61E2882-2CD0-4289-A9E7-EA536DEA6E74@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a report that tells me the amount of times the cashier > did > PAYOUTS and DROPS; including range of dates? Thanx for the response. Where exactly do I find it. I went to Manager >> Journal >> View and POS >> F4, but both prints the Journal with no option to choose P...

calculating time 03-25-10
Hi, I have to calculate the following Employee job in must be 9:00 am, but employee arrived 8.53 am. Which formula must I use to calculate the 7 min ? Hi, take a look at CPearson web has everything related to timesheet http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm "Xavie" wrote: > Hi, > > I have to calculate the following > Employee job in must be 9:00 am, but employee arrived 8.53 am. > Which formula must I use to calculate the 7 min ? Hi, Start time in A1 and arrival time in b1 =A1-B1 But this will fail if an employee is late so it'...

creating a flag to identify first, second time etc someone has app
Hi, If I have a dataset showing the same person three times, on three different dates but want to create a flag (as below) which states whether this is the first time this person has appeared in my dataset and so on - how would I be able to do so? e.g Name date of procedure time of procedure flag john smith 15/10/2009 09:30 first procedure john smith 20/11/2009 10:30 second procedure john smith 28/12/2009 10:30 thi...

Calculating time #3
If i add time when it reaches 24 hours it starts back at 0. i would like it to contunie adding the hours to get a total hours. format as [h]:mm so that your do not roll over into days. -- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Mike" <Mlundblade@Avon.org> wrote in message news:1fa4c01c4589d$53b3f970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > If i add time when it reaches 24 hours it starts back at > 0. i would like...

Screen contact position and time
Hello, I'm currently working with a touch screen. I need get every screen contact position and time, and then write these data into a file or database. So far, I have managed to out put the contact position and time onto the screen. Now, could any body tell me how to write these data into a file or database? Thanks in advance. Best wishes, Daniel Hi, You can take a look at CFile. You can use this class to create and write to a file. Hope this helps Chris Taylor "Daniel Liu" <danielliuhh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:08d601c36d84$0e4c54e0$a001280a@phx.g...

Holiday Time Logging
Greetings All...Happy June! I am looking at ways to log Holiday time into my Time Tracker Program and I am looking for Ideas??? For example, recently (Monday) was Memorial Day (US Holiday) and I have no reported values in my table for 5-31 for my hourly employees. What I would like is to place a record in my time table for the day (8 hours) so when I run my reports I get 5-31 to show up...this way payroll will not miss the information when I send them the data (or report) to put into our payroll system. Any thoughts...Any Ideas? Thanks Much! David -- David (Disneygoof)...