Scheduling error message

I am currently receiving the error shown below in the Outlook client.  I am
not trying to save any appointments and track them in CRM.  In fact, I
rebooted my laptop, opened Outlook, and this error began occurring again, and
I can not seem to get rid of it.  Any ideas?

Error message:
Scheduling error
The following potential problems have been found
Rick M is unavailable at this time.
Do you want to ignore these errors and save?

It does not matter whether I click Yes or No, the message goes away and
comes back again shortly.

-Rick M.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I found the problem.  There was an appointment, tracked in CRM, in my Drafts
folder which was causing this problem.

"Rick M" wrote:

> I am currently receiving the error shown below in the Outlook client.  I am
> not trying to save any appointments and track them in CRM.  In fact, I
> rebooted my laptop, opened Outlook, and this error began occurring again, and
> I can not seem to get rid of it.  Any ideas?
>
> Error message:
> Scheduling error
> The following potential problems have been found
> Rick M is unavailable at this time.
> Do you want to ignore these errors and save?
>
> It does not matter whether I click Yes or No, the message goes away and
> comes back again shortly.
>
> -Rick M.

Errors saving to network drive

auto reply to incoming messages
SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need to have Microsoft Exchange for this to work. So i went back to my Office XP disk and tried adding it in seperately and then i tried reinstalling Office XP, and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks! Paul "Paul" <hiltonjp1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:047CCF7C-4B62-4807-A784-238663B88EF7@microsoft.com... > SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need ...

Error loading XML into DataSet

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Excel error 1706

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Oulook 2003 dial up sync errors
we are using outlook 2003 will all current updates insatlled and are using cashed exchange mode. our operating system is windows 2000 SP4 with all the current updates as well. when the user connects and hits f9 to sync we get the following error in the sync log (i have run detect and repair and removed and recreated the users outlook profile) any suggestions??: 18:57:44 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 18:57:44 Could not connect to public folder server. 18:57:44 [8004011D-526-80040115-0] 18:57:44 The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are networ...

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...

Rule Wizard: "Rules In Error"
I have a blackberry, and I have my outlook forwarding emails to it, but about once a day, I get a message that says "Rules in Error: Error in Rule Execution" and it won't forward any emails after that. I only have one single rule, so it's not a rule conflict. Does anyone know the deal? This is extremely frustrating as sometimes I'll be out of the office during the weekend or at night and won't receive any message for hours on my blackberry, only to find out later that this "Rules in Error" dialog box popped up and it won't forward emails. It see...

Message Cleanup
Does anyone have an idea why I get this every week? (all zeros) I have about 30 active mailboxes...? It should clean them up (I think) which would be greater than zero! The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing mailboxes Started at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Completed at: 2007-02-11 00:05:07 Mailboxes processed: 0 Messages moved: 0 Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB Deleted messages: 0 Size of deleted messages: 0.00 KB DO you have a mailbox cleanup policy in place? IF so, what folders are you cleaning at what time frame? "Len A" <nomail@nospa...

Carbon Copy of a message
when ever I get an email from 2 specific users the message always Carbon Copies itself and I cant figure out why. So I end up with 2 of the same messages. Any help would rock Thanx ...

Error #5
I've tried to save my transaction data to my desktop. However, each time I try this I get the error "Error reading or writing file "." " Could someone tell me what's going on? ...

Outlook error message
Unable to expand the folder. The rest of folders could not be opened. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your adminstrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange This is the error message that our clients are receiving when attempting to open outlook version 2000 or above to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 server. We do have the available licenses and have already set them up in license manager on the server and then license logging service is started. We keep having to stop and start the License Logging Service and then they can get in fi...

XML Serialization Error of Collection
// Can anyone explain the bizarre XML Serialization behavior seen in the following code. // It seems that a collection can not be XML Serialized if it contains an Add() method // with a single parameter where that parameter is of a type in the System.Data namespace // (or a class derived from something in the System.Data namespace). // Is there any way to prevent this from blowing up? using System; using System.Data; using System.Collections; using System.IO; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace XMLStub { /// <summary>A simple class that holds a collection of ints.</summary>...

Duplicate messages coming into inbox
We had a problem with 7040 messages re-coming into our inbox from June 2009 through April 2010 this past Saturday. We had turned our computer off for the first time in 30 days. We are using 5 different email accounts within the same version of Outlook and only the MSN email account gave us duplicates. We called their support and they said there was no server outage or anything that might have caused this duplication. Now we're trying to find the Outlook set up that might be causing the problem. All of our email settings use POP/STMP in Tools/Account Settings on the Email tab....

Previous/Next in Outlook 2003 email message crash
I have Outlook 2003, when I opened an email then after reading it, I clicked Previous or Next Item within my message, it crashed Outlook. Does anyone have or seen this problem before, any fixes or solution? Thanks in advance. Tlam ...

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...