Schedule service activity duration problem

I'm trying to increase the "Duration" time in the Schedule Service Activity
screen to 15 days.
Anything above 10 days and a message appears "The duration of this
appointment is invalid".
Any assistance would be appreciated.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Money 2005
In my Amex Investment account I have two separate positions for the same stock (each bought at a diffrent time and price) when Money downloads the account activity from online update it only sees one position (100 shares) and it prompts me delete the 300 other shares that represent the other position. How do I make Money understand that there are two different positions for this stock in the same investment account ? Thanks, in advance. Matt ...

Microsoft Outlook rules problem.
I have spent the last 10 minutes using http://groups.google.co.uk to find a solution to my problem. Im surprised its never been discussed before. I am a home user with Outlook 2002. I have it configured to connect to my Demon POP3 mail server (Demon being a major ISP in the UK) I have a handful of rules set up to organise my incoming email automatically into various folders based on simple criteria. However, I do not have my computer connected all the time. When I connect (I use Broadband), all my emails comed down together. It appears as though my rules can't keep up with a sur...

Problems with date calculations (bank hols etc)
I have a database of dates of claims received. Column A has the customers name, Column B is the date claim was received. Problem is that in column C i want to enter the 60th day (i.e. Whatever is in column B + 60days - however this MUST NOT include Saturdays or Sundays in the calculation and should also NOT include bank holidays). I have a separate sheet of all the bank holidays listed. I haven't a clue how to solve this one !. Please help. So for e.g Mr Smith puts his claim in on 16th March 2005, i want column C to add 60 WORKING days onto this, but miss out the bank holidays (i.e. 25/4...

active label on smartlist
In the Account Maintenance window, there is a checkbox to mark an Account as inactive which is labeled "Inactive". However, in the SmartList view for Accounts, there is a column you can add called "Active". It would make more sense that these labels are the same so it's not confusing to the end user. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open th...

pasting problem
i have this excel file in which there is code all over the place. until recently i was able to copy and paste from other files onto thi file without a problem. off late, when i copy from other files and come over to this file, th paste button is disabled. i figured out that if i keep the design mod on from control toolbar and then paste, it allows me. is there any specific reason this is happening? i am very sure i di not put any code that would prevent such an operation when the file i not in design mode. mac -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com My first guess is that you h...

Cannot get web services edition to connect to Exchange 2010
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I recently installed Exchange 2010 for a client, <br> and i have upgraded Entourage on one of the Macs to Web Services Edition, but no matter how many times i try, i cannot get it to connect to the Exchange server. It just stays as &quot;not connected&quot; and doesn't display any error message. I have tried all sorts of troubleshooting, I can access OWA as the user fine, and i get a responce when i goto <a href="https://servername/ews/exchange.asmx">https://se...

First attempt at VBA coding problem
I have a formula in a cell on a worksheet as follows: =TEXT(DAY(B5),"00")&"-"&TEXT(MONTH(B5),"00")&"-"&RIGHT(TEXT(YEAR(B5),"00"),2)&"," & CELL("contents",D5)&"" I am attempting to automate entering the formula in a cell with the following macro code. Obviously I have something wrong with the syntax. Can anyone identify the error in this code: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=TEXT(DAY(RC[1]),""00"")&""-""&TEXT(MONTH(RC[1]),&...

Problem occurs while creating a new company in GP8.
I am using GP 8.0 in MS-SQL 2000, I used the Utility program to create a company with ID "WBS". The database and company was created but when I tried to open this company, I got the "Files for this company is not updated". Then I went to Utility program again and I found that there is no GREEN check mark to the left of my company name. Then, I select it and continue to do update but received the following error at the last two steps... "Entries haven't been made to all required fields..." How can I fix the problem, and why it happens? ...

Exchange 5.5 ADC Removal Problem
I installed an exchange 2003 server. I migrated all the data and removed the last 5.5 server. When I run the Exchange Best Practices Analyzer it reports that the 5.5 server still has 2 connection agreements and the server is down and the adc cannot be located. The old server has been decommissioned, rebuilt, and re-deployed in another capacity. What can I do to resolve this? -- Go speed racer! Use AdsiEdit to remove the references to the Exch 5.5 server from AD. This article (the section on removing from AD) will point you in the right direction: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/83...

Problems publishing my website
Up until the last few days I have been unable to publish my website. I am getting the following error message after approx 30 seconds of trying Publisher could not save your file to the web Please check your URL or network connection and try again So far I have tried: Three different interenet connections Taken the firewall down briefly to see if that would help Made sure all the pictures are compressed (Total size of site 3.95MB) I can log into to FTP ok and locate the same web folder I have been saving in My host has run a test page their end and logged in using my FTP password Loaded Wi...

how do I calculate the sum of hours if marked x in a schedule?
hi I have a schedule with x's placed if a person(rows) is working that period(column headers). How do I create the formula to add the total number of hours worked for each person ? Ie, A B C D E 8:30-9:50 10:30-3 5-10 Total hours 1 name 1 x x 2 name 2 x x 3 name 3 x x Thank you. please i...

Case Activity
Hello Evereybody, How can customers see their Web based Case follow up activities? Is a way for display Case Activity History on Website Forms? -- Mohsen Ahmadi ...

Duplexing problems solved
Thanks again to all who gave advice and recommendations. I finally solved the problem by stripping out every instance I could find of my primary printer and then reinstalled only the basic printing program supplied by HP. I did not install any patches that had been recommended by HP in the past. I also remove all extraneous printers that MS in its wisdom installs. I then selected the winprint/raw options in the processor and I am now duplexing. I found out only by purchasing a new, unadulterated, computer, installing Pub02 and the basic printing program. That worked so I then preformed the ab...

DLL problem
Hi all, I'm trying to create a DLL using Visual C++.Net that can be called by an MFC based app. The DLL is defined as follows: // LoggingRelay.cpp : Defines the initialization routines for the DLL. // #include "stdafx.h" #include <afxdllx.h> #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #endif // Code below is auto generated by the DLL creation wizard static AFX_EXTENSION_MODULE LoggingRelayDLL = { NULL, NULL }; extern "C" int APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved) { UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER(lpReserved); if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS...

Dll problem in Windows 98
Hello, I've got problem with my program. It's working on WIndows XP, but when i try to run it on the Windows 98 i get message "The main.exe file is linked to missing export gdi32.dll:SetDCBrushColor". I tried many versions of gdi32.dll and always this same message. I installed GDI+ redistributable on Win98 too, but it's not working? Maybe should i some in project optiopns? Greetings, Michael "Fikus" <fuk@us.pl> wrote in message news:fmvc22$6b2$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hello, > > I've got problem with my program. It's working ...

Retrieve email problem: "The operation failed"
When I click on Send/Receive in my Outlook 2002 to try to retrieve new emails, an error window pops up immediately which states: "The operation failed." I reinstalled Outlook 2002. No help. I tried the repair function. No help. I use Windows XP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Before I reinstalled Outlook 2002, the program occasionally would not load at all. When I did a Control/Alt/Delete, I received an error message that stated that the problem was caused by a conflict between Outlook 2002 and WinFaxPro. I don't even have WinFaxPro installed on this computer. HH ...

I cannot find the key to activate my Office trial!!
A 60 days trial version was installed on my Asus computer. I didn't have to download anything, and therefore I haven't registered my mail address either. How can I get the trial key? Is there an Activation Assistant shortcut on your desktop? PS registration is optional, nothing to do with activation "Mads" <Mads@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA04C732-AF3A-4AC5-B817-45405E9A37E3@microsoft.com... >A 60 days trial version was installed on my Asus computer. I didn't have to > download anything, and therefore I haven't registere...

Hmm Im Stuck With Staffing Problem
Ive got a set of duties at work and im having a bit of a problem with finding out how many people are available at work... Basically, it goes somethinglike this...Cells D 1 to D20 contain peoples Tea breaks.... Well that is hardly much to go on, bit like ... I need a spreadsheet to help me at work. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "DB" <Daveb007@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:jocQk.82764$E41.9309@text.news.virginmedia.com... > Ive got a set of duties at work and im having a bit of a problem with > finding out how many people are availabl...

more _bstr_t problems
Hi All, [Using Visual C++ 6.0] Is it considered valid to do "fred = _bstr_t("Hello World"); " where fred is a BSTR? The code is accepted because the compiler implicitly calls _bstr_t::operator wchar_t*() but something weird is going on in there! When I run the following program: int main() { BSTR b, b2; b = _bstr_t("Hello world"); b2 = _bstr_t("djhdhdh"); printf("b [%p] b2 [%p]\n", b, b2); getchar(); } b and b2 both point to the same address! I temporarily removed the _vstr_t::operator wchar_t*() from the _bstr_t implementati...

date problem--excel changing entry
I want date to show as 11/05/03 and not have to enter the / or a -. Have formatted cells to date and that but excel ix changing to a totally different date----7/19/06? You could use a macro that converts numeric entries to dates. Chip Pearson has shared his: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Or if you're consistent (leading 0's for days and months), you could format the column(s) as text, do your data entry and then use data|text to columns to convert them to real dates (choose mdy as the field type). D Blount wrote: > > I want date to show as 11/05/03 and...

Web service on two tables
Please could anyone show me how to create a web service which accesses and updates information in two tables. I have seen examples in MSDN based on one table but these fail when using the DataAdapter Config Wizard tries to join two tables. Many thanks Gary, In my opinion will this always fail, it is not depending on the webservice. I searched for some messages, this one (and the thread) looked for me one who gives an idea, http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet/msg/498476857ca1c062 I hope this helps cor Why don't you create sql state...

data slugs in Email activities
I am attempting to create an Email activity when a task is not completed. Within that Email I am trying to use data slugs to display the company infomration. This activity is created when an Order is fisrt created and is an Order workflow. I have the following code in the body of the Email: Customer: &contact.fullname;<BR> Order Name: &salesorder.name;<BR> Order Date: &salesorder.createdon;<BR> Order Description: &salesorder.description;<BR> Whne the Email is received by internal users it has the exact verbage above and does not display th...

Problems going offline
Good morning board, Client: Windows XP Pro SP2 CRM 3.0 Laptop Client with rollup 2, CRM3.0-KB927751-Client-DEU, CRM3.0-KB931270, CRM3.0-KN940653-Client-DEU (SQL 2005 Express Edition SP1) patchlevel: up to date Server: Windows 2003 R2 standard edition SQL 2005 Server (SP1) CRM 3.0 with Rollup2 (NOT SBS Version) Since a few days only one of our laptop client users receives following message trying to go offline: "Unknown Error during/while synchronization of data with outlook. Exception from HRESULT: 0xE5170057" (This hex-value changes with every record) In our client trace fi...

sub report problems
I have a month end report that includes several sub reports. The problem I am having is when I move a sub-report in design view just slightly, it seems to move a couple of inches when printed? What am I missing here? Does anyone know what is causing this? I really need about three or four of these sub reports per page and just having a hard time arranging them in an asthetically pleasing manner. Please help. ...

Folder recovery problems
Today, I tried to recover a Windows Mail folder containing at least one message that I lost months ago. Ran into assorted problems: 1. The backup and restore center makes it rather difficult to recover anything so old that the backups catalog has been corrupted and erased a few times since that item was stored a backup. I finally got around this by telling it I needed to restore something put into a backup for another computer, instead of the same computer where I was trying to restore it. 2. The recovered files needed to go into a different folder from the original locati...