SH
0
sh
1/19/2005 10:39:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Siggi,

have a look at "RelatedDocuments" at www.mscrm-addons.com

"Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:64f91fda.0501190239.1156de03@posting.google.com...
> Hi,
> Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg
> Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then
> from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way !
>
> Regards,
> SH

0
Darius
1/19/2005 11:09:35 AM
Same but different. Want an easier way, eg save directly from Word. Don't
want to save files to file system first.

SH

"Darius Gasiorek" <dyrdek@web.de> wrote in message
> Hi Siggi,
>
> have a look at "RelatedDocuments" at www.mscrm-addons.com
>

> "Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hi,
> > Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg
> > Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then
> > from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way !
> >
> > Regards,
> > SH

0
Sigurdur
1/19/2005 11:33:25 AM
You could have a look at the IBF for CRM.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=332beffb-4492-40d7-8ce0-995489909b6a&DisplayLang=en

"Siggi" <sh@nyherji.is> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Is there any solution out there (market ready) that lets you save eg
> Word document direct to MS CRM ?. Not save to file system and then
> from MS CRM make a note and attach. To long way !
>
> Regards,
> SH

0
daniel

Cannot Login to MS GP
I have posted about this problem previously. I have a new install, MS SQL 2005 Standard. I can open MS SQL Server Management Studio, choose the SQL named instance, login as SA there. The SQL server is installed in mixed mode, doci 1252. I have installed GP 10.0, however I cannot log in to GP Utilities, "Your attempt to log in to the server failed because an unknown error occurred when the user ID and password were being verified. Attempt to log in again." This happend in office on a new pre installation server and now is occuring on-site with client. The only difference ...

Word Error
I have an issue I cannot find help with. I am getting the complie error in hidden module: autoexec when i start word or close it. I believe what caused it was when I tried to put adobe acrobat on my computer and realized the version i had would not work with Vista. I uninstalled acrobat but it must have left something behind. I do not have any files in either of the startup folders as described in some of the threads. In word if I look at the templates and add-ons it shows pdfmaker.dot but it will not let me delete. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling office but that did not wo...

5 man can work simultaneous on a Sheet saved on a local server?
We are 5 people willing to work: edit/save simultaneous (if possible) on a Excel sheet saved on a local server. Any suggestion welcomed! Thanks a lot and compile succesfully! Share the workbook to make use of the multiple users to get connected. Press Alt+T+B and now Share Workbook Dialog box will appear and under the Edit Tab>>Check the ‘Allow changes by more than one user at the same time’ checkbox and give Ok. Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! -------------------- (Ms-Exl-Learner) -------------------- "Dan Tabla" wrote: > We are ...

CRM Consultant Reccomendations???
Does anyone know of any good CRM Consultants? I am looking for someone that can help me with questions as I customize our CRM system. I wouldn't neccessarily need them to be on-site. Thanks! Hi there, We would be please to help you. We specialize in only Microsoft CRM and many implementations under our belt. If you would like to contact us, please email me at N0SPAMtcusolleN0SPAM@koreinteractive.com (dropping the N0SPAM of course). You can also find us at http://www.KOREinteractive.com. Sincerely, Todd Impementation Team KORE Interactive Check out C360 at c360.com "chuc...

Word in Notebook Format
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel can i use this notebook format as a diary? If yes, how to add a new page under the same tag? If it work, that would be great!! thanks. I would not trust a "Notebook View" document under continuous editing for very long. They tend to break easily. So "No". Use an ordinary document that you can edit directly over long periods without breaking it. And keep a BACKUP!! Remember there is no such thing as "losing a few pages" of a computer file: you can either read it ALL o...

CRM Questions #2
1. Exchange Server - CRM integration Physically where are the emails are stored, in exchange database or crm database? If they are stored in exchange than how will you manage the archived emails 2. OCS – CRM How is CRM integrated with OCS. Does OCS have the facuilty to record calls if so where do these call reside in OCS or CRM. Is there an integration with CRM where the call to a contact is made through CRM. Is there an option to “call” through CRM after this integration. 3. CRM - Fax server Any faxes received through OCS, can they be integrated with CRM? If so then how does this f...

Do you use OpenOffice and do you find it is not compatible with Office Word?
I've heard that Open Office is at best "99%" the same as Office Word, but I'm concerned with it being 100%, since many of my Word documents are complex. Anybody have experience in OpenOffice with complex documents? Is it true that somethings just won't translate properly to and from Office Word? Thanks, RL On 4/6/2010 3:59 PM, RayLopez99 wrote: > I've heard that Open Office is at best "99%" the same as Office Word, > but I'm concerned with it being 100%, since many of my Word documents > are complex. > > Anybody have e...

File not saved
I have an Excel 2000 file that I use as booking diary for a community hall, columns have date, time in, time out, name, etc. There are about 600 lines of data and the file size is approx 380kb. I have conditional formatting set on the date entry to colour the cell if two entries are for the same date. Occasionally, too frequently for comfort though, when saving the file I get an error message that simply says 'File not saved'. The only thing that I can do is quit - losing all my changes and reopen and start again. It appears to happen when I have used the filter function, al...

Publisher 2003 save settings....
I like to be prompted whether to override original files when updating my webpage. Somehow I must have checked the box that says I don't want that option and I can't find a way of restoring it. Does anyone know (other than reinstallation) of a way to restore that through the application? Clive, I have found that when I use FTP uploading the option of overwriting files is intermittent. It seems that if I agree to overwrite one file, then I don't get the option again, but even that is not consistent. As you use Pub 2003, have you tried unchecking the incremental upload optio...

CRM Client without Email router on the Exchange server
Hi, IS it possible to install CRM client on the client PC without installation of email router at Exchnage server? will it work or not? Can we send CRM emails from outlook or not? best regards, Danish The router on exchange is used to route emails to the CRM platform server. As part of the install the rule deployment tool is also installed. This tool makes it wasy to deply the forward to crm Mailbox rule needed to send emails into CRM Platform -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Danish" wrote: > Hi, > IS it possible to install CRM client on the client PC...

Microsoft CRM web to lead
Having read more than I few posts on this topic - and still amazed MS does not think this is a needed feature even in MS 4.0 - we tried several offering including C360 and were frustrated, disappointed and unable to make it work. We contacted a firm that had us up and running for under $1000 flat fee in very short order. You may want to take a look at www.c3sd.com. Our site elmilagrobaja.com has a "learn more" registration page that drops right in to CRM 3.0 - all day long. We also have multiple landing pages that code the origin of leads for our different marketing venues... all...

How do I enter ongoing invoice numbers's into publisher documents
help Mail Merge... Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carl" <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161C32EE-CF60-4F9E-A698-4EDB9DC99C42@microsoft.com... > help ...

On XP Outlook will NOT save password. Amending registry no use
If I see "Enter Network Password" one more time, I will scream! I enter it over and over and it does not register. I have gone through the procedure to alter the registry but this does not work. Any ideas? ...

Microsoft Word 2007 01-12-10
where in the world is the default key? Each time I type, the fonts I set does not stay. I want to be able to change fonts and let it stay until I change it. There are many ways to change the font in Word 2007. For example, you can do that in the Font dialog box as you did in previous versions. Press Ctrl+D to display the dialog box, choose the font that you want, and then press the Default button. If/when you are prompted to save your template, choose to do so. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "ann" <ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Publisher says no printer . . . Word prints fine
I just installed a new printer on a network. It prints fine from a hardwired computer from any application. It also prints fine in Word only from a wireless connected laptop. HOWEVER, when I try to print from Publisher on the laptop, I get a "no printer installed" message. Remember, the laptop prints in Word . . . Any ideas? Apelles The printer driver is either out of date, or the network printer is incorrectly installed. Publisher and all graphic layout programs are substantially harder on printer drivers than other programs, hence why Word prints and Publisher does not. Ch...

Saving records for later recall
I have a table named tblRates with field names BodyLabRate, RefinishLabRate, etc. After the user enters the labor rates for a record, I want the user to assign an unique name for that record, save the data, and then be able to recall the same data using the unique name. I have a a field in the table for the user to enter the unique name. However, how do I have the record saved, and then allow the user to recall the same record at a later time?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ilfan83 wrote: > I have a table named tblRates with field names BodyLabRate, > R...

custom tab settings not saving correctly-reverting to default
I have changed the default tab setting to .15 for a publisher file. When I save and reopen the file the tab settings have defaulted back to program default settings. How do I ensure that the custom settings stay with the file upon reopen? I am having this file printed offsite and I don't want to have them edit the file. ...

Setting Up Federal/Postal Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) account in Money 2004
Have been using Money for several years now, but have yet to setup my TSP account therein. Does anybody have any suggestions or "modus operandi" for this task? In microsoft.public.money, Attempted wrote: >Have been using Money for several years now, but have yet to setup my TSP >account therein. >Does anybody have any suggestions or "modus operandi" for this task? > Perhaps one of the postings from http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=tsp+account+postal+thrift&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=...

Losing leading 0 when saving as .csv
Hello, I've got Excel 2002. I've got an address file that I need to save as a .csv file. In the file are ZIP codes that begin with 0. These leading 0's are being dropped when I save as a .csv file. Here's what I've tried so far to keep the leading 0's in .csv: 1) In the .xls file, selected the ZIP column (column G) and formated the cells as Text. Then saved as .xls and then saved as .csv. When I then open the .csv file, the leading 0's are missing. If I open the .xls file, the leading 0's are intact. 2) After opening the .csv file created in step 1, I a...

Changes not being saved in shared workbook
Hi all, I am having a problem whereby changes that are being made on a shared workbook by one user are not being picked up by other users either when the autosave or the share changes option save the workbook nor is it saving when users manually save the file. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks in advance for any assistance I have the same problem with me it is in office 2003. Do you use the same version of excel "Paul Townsend" schreef: > Hi all, > > I am having a problem whereby changes that are being made on a shared > workbook by one us...

CRM SQL query Use
Dear CRM Team, I need to find a way to retrieve data stored in a table and use it with another table or entity, I mean by that for example if I have an employee table which includes employee name and number and I want when I choose the employee name the system automatically retrieve the number from the employee table and put it on the table or entity. Also I want to know how to write a query and use it inside the CRM, and if it is possible where and how to do this. by the way I am a new CRM user, and I am also responsible for its implementation and deployment. Hi Mohamed: We can assi...

VBA to format Imported Text Document
Hi everyone, Here is a problem that I cant seem to solve. I am inputting data into Excel that comes from a text document. I ca get the data into excel no problem of course, but I would like to se if there is an easy solution to my problem. When the data is placed into excel, I was hoping that I could run som code that identifies "page breaks" from a certain point forward on m master worksheet, and creates a new worksheet for each page of data such that if my data contains 99 "breaks", then there would be 10 worksheets. Simply put, each page break in my data is clear...

Microsoft Word 2003 & 32,727 pages !
Hi, I wonder why Microsoft Word 2003 has a page limit of 32,727 pages ? Any ideas ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru Because everything has to stop somewhere? "karthikbalaguru" <karthikbalaguru79@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3705487e-9720-4df1-a249-0802b94fc9c5@g1g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... : Hi, : I wonder why Microsoft Word 2003 : has a page limit of 32,727 pages ? : Any ideas ? : : Thx in advans, : Karthik Balaguru I wonder why that limitation is an issue. What kind of a document needs more than that? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publi...

MS Post Call-Out Sample
Hi NG, i try to make the MS Post Call-Out SDK from http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm/html/mbs_crmpostcallouts.asp. I do it step by step like the How to of this sample told, but i have a problem, when i make a new Account, the file won't be created. Here is my C# Code, i only change the GUID. using System; using System.EnterpriseServices; using System.Runtime.InteropServices; using System.IO; [assembly: ApplicationName("Callout Example")] [assembly: ApplicationActivation(ActivationOption.Server)] [assembly: ApplicationAccessControl(false,...

VPN between two offices without an MS server on one side
Hello World, Here is the setup I have : The head-quarter office has the regular config : some Windows servers, windows worstations, on a LAN with an Internet access. One server manages the Internet access, another server hosts an Oracle database. LAN IP is : 192.168.0.xxx The branch office has only workstations (XP Pro) on a LAN with an Internet access. LAN IP is 192.168.1.xxx I'm trying to set up a VPN between the two offices, in order to share remote ressources. So far I came to that : - the VPN is set up and OK : the "internet" server in the HQ acts ...