Save attachment from CRM email using asp.net

Hi,

Problem:
The user gets mail that contains an excel attachment. If the user open
that email and clicks on Import (custom button) then the attachment
needs to be save in a location and read the data from file. Finally
that data should be import to CRM. This proces should done every day.

Is there any way to read email attachments through asp.net code?

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Mahesh

-1
Mahesh
5/16/2007 6:47:12 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

invalid email address

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

owa cant open ppt attachments

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

How to get to email from Word