sample data for CRM 4.0?

I read in the CRM 4.0 implementation guide (yeah, I am reading it!) that CRM
4.0 sample data was supposedly available for download... has anyone located
the link for this?  The resource center isn't coming up with anything.

Thanks!
Nick

--
Nick Doelman
www.readybms.com

The sample data will be released soon (for English) and other languages will
follow in due course.

Philip Richardson [MSFT]

"Nick Doelman" wrote:

> I read in the CRM 4.0 implementation guide (yeah, I am reading it!) that CRM
> 4.0 sample data was supposedly available for download... has anyone located
> the link for this?  The resource center isn't coming up with anything.
>
> Thanks!
> Nick
>
> --
> Nick Doelman
> www.readybms.com
Hi Philip,

Is the sample data available yet?

"Philip Richardson [MSFT]" wrote:

> The sample data will be released soon (for English) and other languages will
> follow in due course.
>
> Philip Richardson [MSFT]
>
> "Nick Doelman" wrote:
>
> > I read in the CRM 4.0 implementation guide (yeah, I am reading it!) that CRM
> > 4.0 sample data was supposedly available for download... has anyone located
> > the link for this?  The resource center isn't coming up with anything.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Nick
> >
> > --
> > Nick Doelman
> > www.readybms.com
0
Joel (168)

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

In excel when inputting dates 10/4/04 (10/april/04) data converts.
In excel when inputting dates 10/4/04 (10/April/2004) excel converts this to 4/10/04 (4/October/2004) Where can I change the input characteristics. I have changed the date format to English (UK) and this works when I input the date in the American format mm/dd/yy but I want to input in the dd/mm/yy format I think I'd try chaning my windows regional settings. In win98, I'd get to it via: Windows start button|Settings|control Panel|regional settings applet Date Tab Change the short date format to dd/mm/yyyy (I like 4 digit dates--you don't have to use that part--but put it in d...

CRM & Data Matching
Hi, We are going to populate our MSCRM with various data sets. Because of this there will be duplication of customer data. Is there any mechanism within Microsoft CRM (or easily available elsewhere) to match the data from the diverse sources against each other and to arrive at a single instance of the customer. Thanks, D. Microsoft CRM V3 only offers merge capabilities which means you have to locate the duplicates - crm can then merge the records two at a time. ISV's have produced other solutions ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.got...

How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"
Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5" What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back. Essentially the same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication type:booklet) which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet. I'm trying to build a small boo...

Calcs & Data Validation
Looking for an easy way to complet the following. I imagine their must be a quick & easy method. Cell A5 has a drop down list which corresponds to a range on another worksheet. It has 300+ entries. In cell B5 i will enter a number/qty. What i would like is that as each of the items in the list has a corresponding cost (on other worksheet), i would like to know an easy way to calculate the cost (in C5) based upon the qty entered (B5) & the cost of the item selected. I have done it before with 'IF' function for a small selection, but figure there must be an easier...

PatchFactory 2.0 Released. Professional and easy-to-use patch building tool for Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Description: Professional and easy-to-use patch building environment that can help you to create instant patch packages for software and file updating. Generated patch packages are small size self-extracting executable update programs in a famous installer style with adjustable user-friendly interface and multilingual support. Enhanced with features like easy-to-use interface including a Wizard mode, powerful patch engine, integrated compression technology, adjustable multilingual user-friendly interface of the update program, this program will most definitely become a valuable asset for softw...

Formatting doesn't follow data sort
I was just recently updated to 2003 MS Office Pro. I can't remember what I use to have, but I used to be able to Data Sort info and the borders around cells would follow the appropriate text. It doesn't do that anymore, and I can't find out how to fix it in the online help, and my IT guy doesn't know off the top of his head. Can anyone help or have I wasted a full day and a half putting borders around information for no reason? -- kanimalhouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kanimalhouse's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/me...

Error when I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client
When I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client this error occurs: Extern error: object does'nt exist in the server, check that the object exist in the database and also in the active directory. I think this happen after I installed the service pack 2. If anyone knows how I resolve this problem, and can help me - that would be great! Hello Sandy. Check this link http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp2/rnotes_us.htm#DrWatson in the "Outlook Web Access errors" See you. Daniel Rodríguez. ...

sum by coding without 0
hi in the following program if there is no value in the cells a1 and b1 it returns 0 Public Sub Add2Cells() Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End Sub i need only the output if the both the cells have the data will you can tell me that Public Sub Add2Cells() If Not(IsEmpty(Range("A1"))) And _ Not(IsEmpty(Range("B1"))) Then Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End If End Sub Empty is not the same as zero, so either/both could actually ...

How do I copy previously entered data
If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi =VLOOKUP(A4,A1:C3,3,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Snoopy wrote: > If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as > A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi Frank, Thanks for the information, I tried it and it works. One further question if I may? If I type the info in A1 in multiple places in columnA, can excel be configured to repeat the related info in c1 in the cor...

Data validation causing problems when using a data form in Excel 2
I have an Excel 2007 workbook that includes data validation set on a number of cells. When using a data form to enter data and I enter an invalid value on the form field corresponding to one of those cells I receive the validation error dialogue that prompts me to retry. I enter the correct data into that field on the form then close the form. My worksheet only has the data relating to the corrected field entered. All other data entered via the form is not entered onto the worksheet. Is this a bug in Excel 2007? I previously was using Excel 2002 and found that when using a ...

Data Validation, Via A Formula
Is there a way to apply data validation to one cell, based on the result of another cell? For instance, if in A1, a data validation list displays sports (ie baseball, basketball,etc), and if the user selects "Baseball", then the data validation in B1 would only list baseball teams, from the range named baseball teams. And if basketball is selected, then only basketball teams are displayed. If at all possible, could this be done via a formula and WITHOUT using VB? If not, I could also use any help to accomplish this via VB coding. Any and all help will be appreciated...

Multiple series not plotting in their respective data ranges
I have a price comparison chart (line chart) that has multiple prices for multiple dates. Price 1 has a date range of 01/01/07 - 02/06/07. Price 2 has a date range of 01/19/07 - 01/31/07 (a subset of the Price 1 range). When Price 2 plots, it starts at the left of the overall range (01/01/07) and stops at 01/13/07 instead of plotting in the middle of the chart starting at 01/19/07 and ending at 01/31/07. Is this a bug or is there a parameter setting I need to tweak? Thanks, Mike If you want to plot one variable (price) as a function of another variable (date), you should be using...

Project data and time imported into Excel
Hi I am exporting date fields from Microsoft Project into Excel, the problem I am having is finding a way of getting rid of the time portion as it is interferring with the calculation. I understand that a date and time is stored as a double, the integer part is the date and the decimal part is the time. I would like to easily remove the decimal part of the imported part. Any help would be good. thanks daryl You might want to split the time and date into two separate columns. If your date/time is in A1, you can split them like this: B1: =INT(A1) C1: =MOD(A1,1) Format the cell...

Learning C# properties from O'Relly book
In a simple time class, int hour /* public int Hour // This works { get { return hour; } set { hour = value; } } */ // Automatic property? public int Hour { get; set; } // This doesn't set hour ! // Client code Time t = new Time(now); int theHour = t.Hour; Console.WriteLine("\nRetrieved the hour: {0}\n", theHour); theHour++; Console.WriteLine("\nUpdated the hour: {0}\n", theHour); Michael Hanson wrote: > [...] > // Automatic property? > public int Hour { get; set; } // This doesn't set hour ! W...

Outlook 2003 Smart Tag Integration with MSN Messenger 7.0 vs Windows Messenger
Is there a way to use MSN Messenger 7.0 with the Outlook 2003 Smart Tag integration instead of useing Windows Messenger? Seems really silly that Outlook 2003 would use Windows Messenger a older product with less features then use MSN Messenger which is a newer product with more features. I've search all over the net for this answer and all I find is others asking the same questions but never and answer. -- Regards, Chris ...

Linking Access data to Excel
Hi folks, I have an Access 2000 database and need to use output from queries to populate worksheets in Excel (also 2000), to allow me to then carry out calculations on the data. I need to be able to overwrite the data, so built the spreadsheet formatting around the query output structure, and put all calculations in place, before creating links to the queries - I did this by selecting the query in Access, copying using Copy, then switching into Excel and creating links via Edit>Paste Special>Paste links. I initially built an empty database, i.e. built the structure, based on an...

How to pick a biggest data from a group of data? #3
I'v tried almost all the formats in Excel,but can't change them. any other idea? some of date are in attachment,please have a try -- yoyo200 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- yoyo2000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1548 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27212 I'm not sure I understand the question. If you are seeking the largest number in a row or culumn highlight the data and choose sort from the Data pull down menu. Follow the prompts in the dialog box....

Introduction to CRM
Hi All, I just found a link which seems to be quite informative about CRM. Just try the link below to have a look at it. http://www.quazen.com/Business/Management/Introduction-to-CRM.25530 This contains the basics of CRM. I really loved this article. Thanks, Ankur ...

Microsoft CRM v1.2 Update: 840934 and another language
I need update 840934 for Polish language. ...

data validation, list box
When I make a list box from "data validation" "allow=List" "Source=Data" I get a standard list box. How can I resize this default listbox ?? See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider -- HTH Bob Phillips "Hekke" <Hekke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2653AEDA-F7EF-4E19-9ED7-99D4F8BCE4C1@microsoft.com... > When I make a list box from "data validation" > "allow=List" > "Source=Data" > I get a standard list box. How can I resize this default listbox ?? ...

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0).
I'm currently running an exchange 2003 sp2 on a Windows 2003 SP1 Domain Controller with Mcafee virus scan 8.00 Its been running fine for about a year. Recently the information store terminates intermittently with the following error. I can restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7024 Date: 19/09/2006 Time: 21:54:43 User: N/A Computer: ICCUK-MAIL2 Description: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0). I've installed Exchang...

Use of XPath 2.0 functions in XPathNavigator

Query using CRM Database AND external DB.
I have been looking into the following matter but can't seem to find a solution. I'm using the SDK to create additional functionality to CRM. We want to add a list to a contact. We want to send clients a document using Bulk Mail (print labels for the envelopes), and save in an external db to which client we have send the document. This way we wan't to keep track of it. What I want to know is, is it possible to create an XML query (like the ones used for the views)? Or do I need to get the ID's from the external database and perform a lot of queries using the different ID's...

#DIV/0! how to stop this in blank cell
How do I get #DIV/0! to stop appearing when a cell is blank. This is the formula I am using... =D15/(POWER(E15,2)/10000) =IF(E15=0,"",=D15/(POWER(E15,2)/10000) ) HTH. Best wishes Harald "S S" <nonsense@Hotmail.co.uk> skrev i melding news:7DEDg.88322$9d4.17510@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > How do I get #DIV/0! to stop appearing when a cell is blank. > This is the formula I am using... > > =D15/(POWER(E15,2)/10000) > > Please watch those equal signs! =IF(E15=0,"",D15/(POWER(E15,2)/10000)) (and spaces, too <vbg>.) Harald ...