Sales for Outlook 07-11-05

The main CRM folder has lost it's homepage.  Does anyone know the address I
need to put in here.   This is the only SFO I have installed and I really do
not want to reinstall this app.  Any help would be great thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try http://localhost:2525/_root/stage.aspx?url=%2FHome%2Fhome_home.aspx

(Sorry, I don't have easy access to a 1.2 install, but I don't think we've
changed it in 3.0.)  If this is wrong, maybe someone who has 1.2 can provide
the URL - it's under the Microsoft CRM folder's properties, on the "Home
Page" tab.

"Jared Hamilton" wrote:

> The main CRM folder has lost it's homepage.  Does anyone know the address I
> need to put in here.   This is the only SFO I have installed and I really do
> not want to reinstall this app.  Any help would be great thanks

Multiple email accounts from exchange server in Outlook.
Hello, Is it possible to configure more than one email account from an exchange server? Thanks I think you can do that in OL2003 and possibly earlier. "Joao" <jotanovo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OwolqK8QGHA.256@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > > Hello, > > Is it possible to configure more than one email account from an exchange > server? To clarify what Vince said, yes with multiple mail profiles. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be ...

Register won't "feed" to reports since I upgrad. from '05 to '06-t
I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out why my banking info. will update/download to the register BUT will not update the monthly budget report. I see that it is NOT listed at one of the accounts but I don't know how to add it since it is already one of the "accounts" and is auto. updated. What do I do? I am SO frustrated! I am thinking of purchasing Money but not if I will have this much trouble. Account details: Include in budget. (Actual terminology varies from version-to-version, but effect is the same.) -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL BlondeBarbie w...

Remove User Name in Outlook printout
[Repost] Hi, For evidence purposes, we'll be printing a lot of emails from a user who has left our company. When we print the emails, my name will be shown on the printed page (above the From: line of the email). Is there anyway I can delete my name? Thanks. ,Sur Hey Sur, I notice this post is duplicated with your another post. I have replied in your original thread. If you need further help, please post back in the original session. For your convenience, I have pased my reply as follows. Thanks & Regards Alan Sun Microsoft Online Partner Support Get Secure! - www.microso...

Outlook 2003 Can't Read Hotmail
This is a strange one. I've looked in this newsgroup and did a Google search, and tried everything suggested, and it still doesn't work. As suggested, I created a profile just for Hotmail. I told it to prompt for my password. After I start Outlook and specify my password, it shows me the correct number of unread messages. When I click on the "Inbox in Hotmail" folder, it shows me all the headers. But when I select the latest e-mail, the reading pane says "This item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents." When I double-click the...

outlook 2003 prompts me to save normal template everytime i exit outlook
hi i have just installed office 2003. i did on my second use change some views (fonts) for columns to get more info in each column. however, now every time i exit outlook,even if no changes were made to view, a prompt comes up asking if i want to save the changes i made to the normal template. any thoughts on how to stop that prompt? mark did you install anything else that adds an addin to word? like adobe acrobat... having acrobat installed causes the same annoying message all the time too. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook...

Error opening shared calendar in Outlook 2007
Hi, The share calendar was working fine yesterday and this morning when I click on Calendar to view my calendar, the shared is uncheck and when I try to check it, it shows error: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". I have restarted Outlook and it didn't help either. It happened before and I have to delete the shared calendar and added it back in. Any clue on why this is happening or any solution to this one? Thanks. On Nov 8, 12:15 pm, darkch...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > The share calendar was working fine ye...

Document stuck in Outlook -- too large to send
After working hard to reduce the size of a PowerPoint document from 59MB to 4KB, what do you think I did--I accidentally sent the 59MB doc. Now it's stuck in my Outlook outbox and will not budge no matter what I do or how I try to delete it. Any other mail I try to send won't go through either. Do you have any suggestions as to how to purge this document from my outbox? Thanks so much. File->Work Offline. Ensure Outlook is completely closed. Open Outlook, = delete from the outbox, check File->Uncheck Work Offline. Close and = reopen Outlook. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP ...

Mail check without Outlook fully open?
I want to check POP and IMAP mailboxes every 5 minutes for new mail. Outlook currently does this and puts an envelope icon in my systray when there is new mail. But, if I keep Outlook open all the time, it takes up a lot of ram (winword is left open too since it is integrated somehow into outlook) and the network backup can't ever backup the .PST file since it is always locked. Is there a way to get the exact same functionality of checking mailboxes and putting an envelope icon in the systray when there is new mail, but not having to leave outlook fully locked and open all the tim...

how to add a personal folder to an outlook address book
how to add a personal folder to an outlook address book ...

Outlook Client with NT Computer(NT 4.0 and 2000 Pro) Can't connect to server.
I have problem with Client to connect to Exchange 2000 Server. Clients with Window 98 and 2000 pro work within the same subnet, and a few with NT and 2000 Pro don't work with the different subnets, even though Outlook Web Access is working fine and network access is working properly. I figured that this is not network problem because by using UNC, Client computer can see Server computer and access to it. It is not the Account problem either. I also used an admin account. I still can't connect. It is too unprofessional to blame microsoft for this, but Microsoft didn't have ...

MS CRM Outlook Plugin does not reconnect
We use the MS CRM Outlook Plugin extensively but have seen that whenever the connection to the server is lost the plugin will not reconnect. We are forced to exit Outlook and re-enter. Is there a way to cause the plugin to reconnect? "Chris Bray" wrote: > We use the MS CRM Outlook Plugin extensively but have seen that whenever the > connection to the server is lost the plugin will not reconnect. We are > forced to exit Outlook and re-enter. Is there a way to cause the plugin to > reconnect? Hi Chris, Are you still having this problem? At our site, one user ru...

Windows 2000 Professional / Microsoft Outlook
We have 5 computers in our office. On my computer, I log into all 5 accounts, and while typing e-mails on Outlook, the Enter Network Password window keeps popping up -- for all accounts and sometimes just for one account. By popping up, I mean constantly. As soon as I click OK, it pops up again -- whether the same one or a different one. Does anyone know how to eliminate this problem? With this window popping up, it creates typos on my part because as I'm typing an e-mail, I end up typing a word in the password field and messing up that account. I then have to go into Yahoo...

Outlook Email Help: selecting Voting button option from excel VBA
Hi All, I had a question about sending email from excel. I know we can set certain properties of outlook from excel such as "Send Receipt" ect.. But can we set an voting button option from excel? I am able to send the voting buttons through excel by doing: ..VotingOptions = "Accept;Reject" But There is an option "Have Replies Sent To" in Voting Buttons section which I want checked everytime as I want the voting responses sent to the person who requested the vote AND to one more person. Is there a way to do this from excel? To select "Hav...

Error when opening Outlook: The operation failed.
Hi, I am running Windows XP with SP2 and Norton Anti-virus 2003 fully updated. I am having the following issue with Office Outlook 2003: 1. While Office Outlook is closed, try to send an e-mail, ie. from one of the following locations: A. My Computer by clicking on E-mail This option in the Explorer task pane, or B. From Microsoft Word by clicking File > Send to > e-mail, or C. From a web page by clicking on an e-mail link (mailto:someone@somewhere.com). 2. Office Outlook opens an empty e-mail where you can compose your mail and cclick send. 3. Office Outlook 2003 loads in the backgr...

Error Message #11
I feel silly asking this question, but have encountered a problem and need a hand. I have tracked down the answer and think I just need someone to hold my hand through the last steps to fix it. My client is running a Windows Server 2003 Small Business Server with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2. In Exchange System Manager when I try to navigate to First Organization - Folders - Public Folders I encounter the following error: The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 The SBS answer is to rerun the CEICW but that would break a lot of custom configuring I have do...

Microsoft Outlook #17
Currently, we can only access our emails through outlook express, how do we set up microsoft outlook? This is an XP system. Thanks Sigh, what version of Outlook? Have you set up any mail accounts under Control Panel->Mail Icon? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sford1@neb.rr.com asked: | Currently, we can only access our emails through outlook | express, how do we set up mi...

in outlook 2003 the favorite folders list has disappeared
I clicked the mail button and it still didn't appear. Please help. Have you tried the All Folders button instead? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, duckman asked: | I clicked the mail button and it still didn't appear. Please help. Thanks for your help, I have to wait to get the machine in question. Duckman. "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > Have you tried the All Folders button inst...

Outlook express v. M'soft Outlook
1 Which is the better email programme? 2 If Outlook is better, then how do you migrate without losing messages? - if Outlook is activated as default email, does address book and message history automatically migrate? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olexpr.htm You can export your items from Outlook Express, although Outlook (later versions) will offer to import them for you to save you the trouble. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. ...

Sage Attachments in Outlook.
Hi, We use Outlook to email Sage Line50 PDF attachment invoices and statements. The settings (of email config section of the report dsigner) are the same on both documents. However, the invoice is appearing fine in my inbox - it can be opened. But there is no attachement if I do a statement by email. There is a line there showing the a PDF should be attached but nothing is there. Can anyone help with this? Thanks Andy Watson - Hyco Ltd "AndyGKB" <AndyGKB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A870946-7CE2-4ABC-8F89-BEA2774CA817@microsoft.co...

Outlook Email: How do you back it up?
I am looking for a simple way to backup several years worth of email to either a zip disk or a CD. I would like to be able to back up the emails and retain the original date stamps for the email. Can anyone help me? My email address is liamtoh_100@hotmail.com Thank you Close Outlook and copy your PST file to a ZIP disk (presuming it will fit; you might be able to zip it) or burn the PST file directly to a CD using your CD burning software. If you aren't sure where your PST file is, search for *.pst on your hard drive and include system/hidden folders in your search if on W2k/XP. Sor...

Multiple Domain Names on Outlook using the Exchange Server
Our company uses Outlook 2000 on exchange servers and all mail leaves with an envelope From address of @bear.com. I have a separate domain, user@maxrecovery.co.uk that i'd like to use on outgoing mails, so that all my recipients will see on the From: address, user@maxrecovery.co.uk and not user@bear.com and also not From: user@bear.com on behalf of user(Exchange) [user@maxrecovery.co.uk]. Is this possible? Also, Is it possible for me to receive mail if either user@bear.com or user@maxrecovery.co.uk is used? Thanks. ...

Outlook cannot find URL
I can't open a simple jpg in Outlook 2000, Windows 2000. All updates installed. Is there a workaround to this problem? Appreciate your help. thanks H Hespra <hespra(removethis)@comcast.net> wrote: > I can't open a simple jpg in Outlook 2000, Windows 2000. All updates > installed. What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman I get the standard warning about open file... could be unsafe and you'll die... file is titled something.jpg; that much I can see. When click to open or save to disc I get "outlook cannot find URL." This is a relatively recent ...

How to clear Outlook 2003 history
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Anyone know how to clear the history in the Outlook address bar? As a user types an address Outlook shows a list of addresses it thinks you are trying to type. I don't really want to turn that off, I just would like to clear the history from time to time. Thanks for any input. Clayton You would have to clear the <profilename>.nk2 file from each users system. Step 1: Do a search for *.nk2 Step 2: Close Outlook Step 3: The file will have the same name as your MAPI profile name: For example, Default Profile Renam...

Outlook to Access full Email Address
Hi Everybody I have an MS Access Database that accesses the MS Outlook Inbox. I want to be able to see the full email address that the communication has come from while within Ms Access. However, on some addresses I see "Tom Smith" instead of TomSmith@AOL.com The full address is available because I can see it in the headers Is there any way I can access the full email address within MS Access. Thanks to all Smiley Bob ...

unsafe attachments in Windows XP-Outlook Express
I previously recvd some emails with attachments I was unable to open, but I had always deleted them rather than processing the update suggested. I could previously open all other attachments, except the few with this error message. About Dec.10 I decided to follow the instructions to download (I'm not sure what), it was going to allow me to open one of these attachments. I did so, and since then have been receiving a message on ALL emails with any attachment of "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: "title of email attachment".eml"...