RSS stack error help pls

I need to demo RSS for CRM (VPC image), i install the CRMrss from michaeljon
miller site, extract to C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\rss\

change the two .cs files so port include 5555. check the web.config to
ensure app key is there for ISV integration. copy the isv.config.xml to the
resources folder.

go to visual studio 2005 command prompt, go to rss\code to run the make.bat.
output from screen is 1 file copied.

open the browser, i got the Exception of type System.Web.HttpException was
thrown, stack error..

any help? thanks!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

stack fault error when browsing address book
I have a problem that occurs when browsing the address book "Contacts" that results in the error message: OUTLOOK has caused a stack fault in MSPST32.DLL and the termination of Outlook I've updated the Win98Se and the Office 2000, tried the steps in the KB218853, and searched the newsgroup and KB to no avail. Also tried the Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which found only minor problems and repaired them. I can look at the entire "Contacts" folder in Outlook without problems. This does not appear to be related to any contact record. Thanks Steve ...

Access Help file
I'm going through a "tutorial" in Access 07 help called "Make a Query Ask for Input" Down about 3/4 to the bottom in a section called "Create a Macro Group that Controls the Form", step #12 it calls for me to create a macro named ok and set the action cell to "SetValue". I have no SetValue in the action cell. Just SetProperty SetTempVar, ShowAllRecords etc... but no SetValue. Do I need to do something to get it in there or how should I proceed to get this to work? When you are in the design of the macro, go to the ribbon and click th...

Need help getting files from Exchange Server.
We have a computer that had an account on Outlook attached to a Microsoft exchange server. Apparently for the moment, this computer and the server are inextricably tied together. Outlook cannot even be started without logging into the server because information store or whatever is missing. How do you get the information out of the exchange server to wean the computer from it? tom <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote: > We have a computer that had an account on Outlook > attached to a Microsoft exchange server. > > Apparently for the moment, this computer and the > se...

Case select returning error when cell contains #N/A : how must i avoid this error
Title says it all Thanks, Luc maybe this will do what you want Sub test() If Not IsError(Range("C1").Value) Then Select Case Range("C1").Value Case 1 MsgBox "1" Case 2 MsgBox "2" End Select End If End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Luc" <lferr@live.be> wrote in message news:7AB07996-F1EE-41C1-8D9D-8A7DA54CED91@microsoft.com... > Title says it all > > Thanks, > > Luc Thanks for your help !!!!! Luc "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> schreef in berich...

Error Code: 0x8024D007
Hi all: I have tried pretty much evrything listed here in other discussions. It appears that my last update was January 2010. I am running XP sp3. I would hope by now Microsoft would have a general fix for WUS issues. I know this is a compllex issue but so many people can no longer get updtaes. is this their way of trying to force us all to Win 7? Any help would be appreciated. Thx Michael Michael, The most common cause of error 0x8024D007 is that registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing. However, the problem can also be caused by other mis...

power point error
get the following error when double clicking a slideshow in Outlook: Procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library. PSAPI.DLL Originally I thought it could be a problem with PowerPoint 2007 so I had Unistalled the Office suite and reinstalled it however the problem still arised. Even repairing the Office suite did not help. I tried using the sfc /scannow but to no avale. I also tried renaming the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPIOLD.DLL rebooted the machine and then it created a new PSAPI.DLL file. Still the error arises. Then I had tried repar...

Please help, I know nothing
I am a very new at this and it is driving me crazy. For example, I want to add all of column A + column B and I want the answer to go in C. I want this action to always happen automatically. How do I do this...in easy, non-math language?? I understand the basic concept of the formula, but it will only do it in C1, e.g I also get the error #name? Where do I enter this "name" and what is it referring to I would appreciate any and all help Thanks Amme your question is a little vague do you want c1 to add a1 & b1 then c2 to add a2 & b2 If yes then in c1 type in =a1+b1 o...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

Conversion Errors Table
Hello, I'm new to working with Access, I just converted an Access 97 databas into Access 2002. It tells me there were errors, and to look at th Conversion Errors Table. But nowhere in the message or in the MS Hel is there anything telling me where to find this table. Can someon help? Thanks Patric -- psha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pshaw's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=493 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=125029 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i I'd expect to find it in the new...

Help with ActiveX
Hi all. I am just getting my feet wet using MFC and am having trouble with an ActiveX control I created. Essentially, I need an ActiveX control that is a container for local controls. What I have is a set of instruments with slightly different communications needs. My plan is to have separate controls for each instrument so that I can use a single exe for all of them. The exe provides the user interface while the ActiveX provides instrument feedback. There are no input fields on the ActiveX but there are several text fields and a progress bar. I am managing the text fields and progress bar in...

Removal of Outlook 2000 from XP home Help
I am attempting to remove an unauthorized version of Office 2K from a Win XP home computer. The Removal went fairly normal except that now when accessing any E-Mail client, the Windows installer is attemtping to install something from the Win 2K premium disk. Is there a Registery entry causing this problem? Is there a way to stop this from happening? do you know what it's installing and does it fix it if you give it the disk? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: ht...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

Help with formula #28
I have an excel spread sheet with formulas that work correctly, when I email them to another person and they open the attachment all looks ok. When they save the excel file to their PC and open it the formula cells now all have #Name in them. Anyone know what is causing this??? The error message gives us a clue: Excel can't find something - things to check: 1. Make sure the receivers all are using the same add-ins as the sender 2. Make sure that personal.xls is the same for the receivers as the sender 3. Make sure all defined names are the same -- Gary's Student "Play...

need help Combo Box with duplicate entry.
I have a combo box with unique and non-unique entries. (search field) 00010 | john | smith | 12345 | 00002 00196 | jane | doe | 0120 | 00001 00196 | Jone| wood| 0220 | 00005 I would like the following to happen. 1) user types the number needed ( 10 ) 2) the combo box zero fills the field (00010) 3) then selects an entry from the combo box. (12345) if the select is incorrect ( one of the non-unique numbers was selected - 00196) the user will open the combo box and select the correct entry. (jone wood) add the info will be put on the form. the following code works if the user ente...

How to get the handle of a Help file belonging to other process.
Hi all, In my application,I want to change the Index of a HTMLHELP file which belongs to a dialog running in other exe.In order to do this I need to find whether the Help file is open or not & get the handle of that to use HH_DISPLAY_INDEX .Is there any way to do this?? Note: I dont want to use FindWindow() as it is giving rise to some problems in my application.. Thanks in advance ...

Help with cells auto formatting
Hi, I have posted a similar question before however I never really got this sorted so sorry for repeating myself. Basically I use two spreadsheets daily at work all with various information on and various formats in each Column. My problem is when I close the spreadsheet and reopen it the cells that are formatted as 'general' or 'number' turn into Euro currencies. Does anyone know why this happens or how I can stop it? The spreadsheets aren't stored locally they are stored on a serve that only myself and my boss can get onto and we both have the same p...

Help on adding values to a bar chart
Hello, Here is my problem. I currently have a bar chart that has 8 X-axis bars. I need to add 2 more to the X-axis. The labels for the x-axis are based on cells within another spreadsheet, but are not consecutive cells, they are spread apart. So when I go to add the two more cells, I can only add one. When I click on the second cell to add it to the list, all of the previous cells get unselected. I have even tried to manually add these two values in. Is there a limit to how many values can be on the X-axis? Please Help!!! Thanks. To select non-consecutive cells: select first cell, h...

Error Msg.
Can anyone decipher this error message: DVZMSGR caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78001296. Registers: EAX=00650078 CS=0167 EIP=78001296 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=0075000c SS=016f ESP=0063f728 EBP=0063f748 ECX=0064fc40 DS=016f ESI=0000003f FS=393f EDX=00650448 ES=016f EDI=0000003f GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 89 4c 11 fc 8b 75 f0 03 d1 8d 4e 01 89 0a 89 4c Stack dump: 00000000 00000040 780013d0 816d0238 00000050 006503c0 0064fc40 00000001 0063f77c 7800145c 0075000c 00000000 ffffffff 780013d0 bff7b9c5 816d0204 ...

Lookup Help
I have a spreadsheet with three tabs. Tab 1 needs to perform summary calculations Tab 2 & 3 are ODBC connections with source data from other files. Tab 2 is a sql query that is a cross tab with columns 1-4 representing row data and then the remaining columns are employee ids with a productivity value in their column. Not all columns have the same value as they correspond to a job/service performed on a specific date. My problem Tab 1, column 2 contains "completion dates from 1/1-current and refreshes based on tab 2 each time it opens. I need a lookup formula that wi...

Excel spradsheet automation help
there are 3 sheets in an excel spreadsheet say the names are 1,2 AND3 layouts ar ethere for all 3 sheets. the first sheet is used as input and based on certain fields/columns in the first sheet i need to populate entries in the second and 3 rd sheet. teh main purpose is taht based on the first sheet the 2 and 3 sheet should be automatically filled. wat kind of formula / macro should i be using .. im new to this and jsut know to create macro. CAn anybody help ON either Sheet 2 or Sheet 3, you can put this formula in any cell and it will return whatever value is in cell A1 on sheet 1. =Sh...

help with Excel Chart, Series name
Hello, I am using ORACLE OLE2 package to print a series bar graph in excel. I need to rename "Series Name" that comes out in as a char in excel. By defual the series are names as Series1, Series2, Series3,.....SeriesN. How can I access the handle to "Series Name" which help me change its name. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks you, Bilal Bilal, Manally, you do this with Chart - Source data - Series tab. There's a series name box. Select the series to be edited in the drop-down at the left first. It may have a cell reference currently in it, or you can...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Outlook Express address bk. from Mac to Outlook PC ?? Help
I am trying to export the address bk from my Outlook Express (Mac OS 9.2) to a form that my Outlook PC (Windows XP) can read and use. Any thoughts on what procedure to follow. When I export from the Mac it just saves it as a "Simple text" file - no much good for what I want to do. Any thoughts??? ...

Help Needed With Write Conflict Error Message.
I have an order form that users open and close on a regular basis. The form is based on a query. On the form are two fields, "TicketPrinted" and "RevisedDate". Most of the time the field "Ticket Printed" has a value in it of "Yes". What I want to be able to do is that if a date is entered into this "RevisedDate" field, OR if the information is changed in this "Revised Date" field, that when the user closed the form, an update query runs that changes the "TicketPrinted" field from the original value of "Yes"...